It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I came across this post on godlike productions.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../26/07&mpage=4

apparently this guy vee eight, is talking about a mass landing event that will happen on the up coming august 28th after the world governments have announced that ETs so exist

‘First Contact' will start when a special series of major announcements are made by the world's major governments, which will be almost simultaneous. They will announce that E.T's are here and benevolent, and will acknowledge the part the Galactic Federation has played, in assuring the new reality manifests according to the divine plan. Once the series of formal announcements and the global delivery of your abundance are complete, we will begin our own proceedings. These will include a series of daytime flyovers. We will accompany them with an announcement of who we are and what we are doing. The next step will be a number of small landings. At this point, we will permit you to inspect our craft and choose a few individuals to take a brief ‘joyride' in or ships. ‘First Contact' would also take place, to land en masse if requested by the Spiritual Hierarchy. Special, planet sized command ships from the Scientific and Exploration fleets will serve as the main command ships for the First Contact mission. Fifty human star-nations are involved in ‘First Contact'.

I have feeling that this was posted before but i cant put my finger on were,i know i have heard this before.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wow those are some pretty far-out claims that were made, we shall wait and see(!)

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not calling you a hoaxer in any way shape or form.

But I've seen a lot of stuff come from that "Godlikeproductions"

And all of it has been bunk.

So just saying....yeah...

My 2 cents,

X

EDIT Yeah ATSGUY I know u didn't originate the "hoax".
relax.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Xatnys]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Not calling you a hoaxer in any way shape or form.

But I've seen a lot of stuff come from that "Godlikeproductions"

And all of it has been bunk.

So just saying....yeah...

My 2 cents,

X

lol its cool, but just to ge things straight, i didn't post that on godlikeporductions, come guy called vee eight did and not me so don't call me a hoaxer...lol but it could be a hoax i guess we will have to wait till august or if someone can prove this to be a false claim. Also i posted some passages on google and i came up with these sights that say the same story.

www.galacticfriends.com...

www.sherryshriner.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've heard the date 18th of August being of more importance rather than the 28th.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This vee eight person's claim (I'm paraphrasing),"I have been given codes for the approval to land through of energy of Leonardo Da Vinci and Michel de Nostredame."

Would seem to indicate the individual is not capable of simple spelling and grammar or doesn't care. I hope the same individual might be more accurate with "landing approval codes". The poster never really expanded on that whole "approval" of what and by whom stuff.

I can't believe I allowed myself to read that pontific dissertation, I agree with ATSGUY. I have read this or something very, very similar to this within the past 12 months. I think the last time it was supposed to be June or May...

So August 28th? Great! I'll be sailing on Lake Ontario that night, a Tuesday.

If I remember the "who" or when or where I saw something similar to this I will post back here ASAP,

Vic

EDIT: To add, the thread at Godlike should have a language warning! Or the link here should.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"At this point, we will permit you to inspect our craft and choose a few individuals to take a brief ‘joyride' in or ships."

I like the use of slang term 'joyride'. They must have been studying us for quite a while. Even we refer to that as a space tourist.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is all a crock -- come on guys, get off the party drugs!!

[moderators edit... please don't try to circumvent profanity filters. Thanks.]

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I've heard the date 18th of August being of more importance rather than the 28th.

yes me too, last night on C2C actually. They said Aug 18, some other date in 2009 and the well known Dec 21 2012.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't think you should be allowed to tell us to get off the party drugs. I'm not at a party and I'm not on drugs.

Also, I think there is a swear filter for a reason and I think you should pay some sort of penalty for substituting a 1 for the I.

As far as the subject at hand. I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I've heard so many "this is supposed to happen on this day" stories I have very little faith in them.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yeah, but are we all goin'ta die?? Surly we all are goin'ta die.

Ain't the Net great, a person can post anything. The funny thing is some people will fall for it.

Roper

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes, Roper, we're all going to die.

Whether or not it will be on August 28th is another story.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
woohoo!
just 2 days after my birthday!

the only reason i know nothing will happen on this date is i still owe on my student loans and bike payment.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hear these kinds of claims all the time, it never happens. IMO this time will be no different.

Don't get me wrong, if it happens I will be happy. Plus the governments will have a lot of explaining to do to the public about exact details of the Roswell and other incendents around the world.

Everyone knows it happend in Roswell, and as for UFO's seen and video taped all around the world, I'd say there is enough evidence to say "Step up governments and come clean with what you all know".

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Aug 29 wait that was when the machines are supposed to rise up.

Seriously I think this is nothing but disinfo. I hear dates from people all the time and all the time nothing happens. I would be more likley to believe that the Internet becomes self aware on Aug 29 and launches a nuclear holocaust than aliens popping up the day before.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if we constantly think we're on the verge of something will that make us, as a hole, constantly paranoid and almost in a state of 'fear'

or it just makes us always think something big is going to happen therefore there is nothing we can do anymore

more dates to wait for.. yay

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
[edit on 28/7/2007 by Mukiwa]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I wonder if GhostRaven found a new home to spout his BS, the August thing seems to smack of it, along with the 'I'm in the loop' and the last comment post.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
sounds like bs to me,

what's supposed to happen on August 18th?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I look forward to shaking their hand.

Do you people actually beleive this? I mean this is wa y out there isnt it?

This is propostrous- and its an outright lie by someone with an overactive imagination.

I just dont buy it till i see it and i mean until they LAND.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join