It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hang on ---- no.

*sigh* [disappointed] [resigned to my boring existence].

But.... If I just close my eyes for a second... and I really wish very very hard .... no, no use we still got our respective governments and our personal debts - darn!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Gee and Im really surprised this event never occured

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The simple way to end all the foolishness about dated predictions is to not give them the time of day. When people see a thread like this grow that big, those that are on the edge of reason and sanity are pushed into making their own predictions, knowing that they will receive a lot of attention from the members here (either serious attention or making jokes, but to them attention is attention I suppose)

It's things like this, useless predictions not based on ANY verifiable fact whatsoever, that make the whole field of ufology the laughing joke it is today. It used to be taken seriously, back in the day. Ask yourself WHY.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
...I still have yet to look at this website but see it often cited in alien stuff,
always w/ the "galactic federation" stuff, anyone have a legit source for this
kind of topic?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
if only, i wish the aliens did come down and slap bush into next week for killing thousands of people for some oil

(god told me to do it ,whatever you hick) we should melt down all those fools from alabama and texas that would solve the fuel crisis

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join