It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hey!!!! I saw them! The flying saucers!! Ouch! Had to duck a few times to avoid them!.... Darn! Why does my wife always throw saucers at me? Ok, so I didn't take her out for dinner. But that doesn't mean....And Christ! Do those saucers fly!!

that made me laugh so much

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
so, um, where are they?

lol.

Godlikeproductions = bunk.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Wow.. is that for real. Incredible. If the guy's not talking out of an unpreferred orophis(sp?) then i have no idea what they could have been!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I guess It has Started in UK!!!!?

Check this story out of Mass UFOs on 8/28/07

It is some guy who says he saw about 700 UfOs and took a picture!!

See Pics and Story Here
Groovy!!

Nope. The UFO sighting you referred to occurred on the 26th August 2007 @ 9PM - not the 28th.
Read more about that one here.

So... any UFOs been reported today?

Strange that, the day that there's meant to be a mass UFO landing, there seems to be a complete absence of UFOs.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by JH80]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've noticed that about every other month that there is a new prediction, with new dates on when Aliens/Ufo's will show themselves. Maybe one of these days someone will get it right.

Not sure about today, but still keeping my eyes open like always.

Toogood

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Was a nice prediction to read but seriously that kind of shiite could only happen in a book or a movie.

If something like what he described is going to happen then i think the only date that seems likely is 21/12/2012 otherwise it was just a good read.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wait…I saw them today I did I tell you I did!! I was sitting there watching a DVD and I saw them. It was a preview for Signs. Lol
Hey my prediction WILL come true!!

Between the months of jan07 and jul07 millions of Americans will be receiving papers in the mail to inform them of a financial rise in their bank accounts.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Avast ye scurvy humans, listen to the prophecy of the king Dog from Zilla constellation. For all I predict will become true! Take heed! For I tell thee that the next month will be September! All humans will realise this and then will believe king Dog!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Their Here!!!!

Help!! - they are like about 3ft tall - U-G-L-Y!!! don't know what they want, there talking in a strange language. I'm scared.

Sorry, correction that's my niece

Nothing to report in [sector living room] - going to check [sector toilet] and [sector off licence] momentarily.

Be alert - your planet needs Lerts

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i predict something will happen everyday until something happens

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffery2102
i predict something will happen everyday until something happens

I agree

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hey!

today's the big day huh?

*looks up at the sky*

*looks at watch*

well i'm gonna go and make some sandwiches, you guys want one?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kyyuulle

Yes. Feed the Ninja. PB&J. Get a turkey club w/ honey mustard lined up as well. Just in case the PB&J doesn't do the trick.

Oh, and can I get a side of the "Aug 28 UFO Special"? It looked really good on the menu...

[edit on 8/28/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just to clear something..these predictions of August are they from Mayan predictions that people thought they deciphered ?

So few nasty natural disasters & things did happen in August & the fire in Greece is still going the last time i checked up today.In all what i am saying did man not screw up on the current calendar a couple hundred years ago?

Afaik our dates of today & then do not correspond ? But i could be wrong,so i am asking.And if any of us are looking up or on the net/tv for "breaking news" we still have +- 8hrs to go before the end of the 28th ,10pm by my in S.Africa but we are 6hrs ahead from some ,most prob US or some islands.And US will be one of the main "zones" to cover.

I do not believe any of these predictions and even make fun of them ,but reading & seeing things like "troops deployed in Washington" esp since USAF members are present makes me wonder why ...preparing for terrorist attacks or more?

So what is the next date we can look "forward" too ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Perhaps they have a flat tyre and they'll arrive a little late?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think the main problem with this hoax was the date was set too soon, 2012 seems to be the perfect time it fits in with alot of other crap and long enough away to gather alot more momentum. OP take note! Hope ya get banned soon lol

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wait a minute. Did I see the words godlikeproductions in this thread? Are you telling me that is where this "prediction" came from? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for even allowing this thread to be on this forum. Never believe ANYTHING on godlikeproductions! It's a bunch of middle-schoolers and retards on there...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't you see the red moon last night, it was on the 28th? Could that be what the Myan Calendar was pointing to? How did they know it would be on this day?

Seriously, if a person pins that event down to a specific date, they must know something that the people executing the mass landing don't. There is no specific date set for a mass landing, however we can expect to see that event before the 2012 date.

How can you ignore the recent pole shifts on other planets. Global warming? What about the warming we see on the other planets? Earth's turn will be the 2012 event.

Any mass landing, rescue mission will be over by that date. Any one who wants to stay behind will be granted their wish. The rest of humanity who go, will be spared the changes on Earth and will be brought back once the dust has settled. Some may never come back.

I don't need to hear the spit hitting the screen people. If you can't accept that ET are real, how could you be expected to swallow a mass rescue mission by our Galactic family?

I am just giving you a heads up on this event, and that it will come to pass. I know some of you are tired of hearing "the end is near", well it will not be the end. We will be looked after, just like Noah in the ark.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I propose January 22nd 2008 as the next date for the alien invasion!

Let's all discuss about this date now! Yay! Oh well, if not an invasion at least my birthday.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Didn't you see the red moon last night, it was on the 28th? Could that be what the Myan Calendar was pointing to? How did they know it would be on this day?

Seriously, if a person pins that event down to a specific date, they must know something that the people executing the mass landing don't. There is no specific date set for a mass landing, however we can expect to see that event before the 2012 date.

How can you ignore the recent pole shifts on other planets. Global warming? What about the warming we see on the other planets? Earth's turn will be the 2012 event.

Any mass landing, rescue mission will be over by that date. Any one who wants to stay behind will be granted their wish. The rest of humanity who go, will be spared the changes on Earth and will be brought back once the dust has settled. Some may never come back.

I don't need to hear the spit hitting the screen people. If you can't accept that ET are real, how could you be expected to swallow a mass rescue mission by our Galactic family?

I am just giving you a heads up on this event, and that it will come to pass. I know some of you are tired of hearing "the end is near", well it will not be the end. We will be looked after, just like Noah in the ark.

right on win, i have it when people start posting about with this end of days mentality stuff. People if there was a mass landing on the 28 then it would be a day of joy, but it was just the eclipse so dont worry...lol

but there will be a mass landing, i am sure they will also come into the scenes when ever people try to start using nuclear weapons...like the latest in the news

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join