It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Do illegal aliens count?

That is the only bunch of aliens I saw today. Once again another baseless prediction has been thwarted by reality

Lo ciento senores y senoras

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dont know about mass landing but expect World War III in spring 2008.

III World WAR

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hasta la Proxima!!!

Vamos, no hay nada que ver. Muevanse!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Ooo.. I love it when she speaks in other languages...

Seriously?! Where are all the aliens? The first planned mass landing, and they've gotta ruin it by being late! Argh. So much for first impressions.

Oh, and where is my sandwich??

[edit on 8/28/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Its not 8 yet , You got 20 mins people .

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yep,till the next prediction,we just have to wait & "hope" ..

Probably be a prediction for September sometime ,then October..maybe Santa will surface.

*4hrs to go ..anyone ..correct it's 2am by me and i am 6hrs ahead than certain other US states..or am i wrong?*

[edit on 8/28/2007 by qonone]

[edit on 8/28/2007 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
there has been a change in the plans
the little dudes are very busy at the moment and are very sorry but they cant make it this week.

maybe

next week folks

the next date will be posted very shortly

have a nice evening
spliffy

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I anticipate much gloating will occur in this thread, within the hours that follow. Before it actively begins, I will present my unrequested opinion here for whatever it may be worth. As always, my comments do not target specific individuals; I apologize if anyone takes offense.

Posting a significant "date" for ET contact presumes that an ET civilization is aware of our time-measures. They (ETs) would be intimately familiar with our years, months, days, and even time zones -- therefore planning their descent accordingly. Specific dates indicate that someone may have been 'talking to themselves' again.

Our curiosity about the future is understandable, because the elusive future is only visible in retrospect. But besides our awe for the (seemingly) unknowable, I think another (unpleasant) element has worked its way into our consciousness; fear. Perhaps it can be linked to the events of post-9/11, when speculation arose that 'teh guvvernment' had seen it coming, and yet deliberately allowed it to occur.

These days, numerous paranoiacs rise to the surface with rants about some cataclysm that will befall the world in three weeks time, at about four o'clock in the afternoon. Many believe they've tapped into the timeline, and know what's going on. Others simply believe they can 'read the signs.'

What must happen in the future will happen -- whether it is the advent of aliens, or the Second Coming of Bob. We don't know about certain things because we don't need to know about them. Many people, I'm sure, are afraid of dying; would it do them any good to suddenly see the exact day of their death? Not all of them would adjust and accept it. A large number might instead do everything to avoid death from occurring.

When we're ready for aliens, or ripe for harvesting by a terrifying deity, we will either be harvested or visited -- and there will be no doubt about either. Until then, let us leave the dates to calendars and single people. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was outside at the stroke of twelve when today (the twenty eighth) approached. I swear on my life I felt the strongest abnormal presence when I was outside alone. The moon was just turning red and I felt like some kind of event was taking place. There were separate consetellations that were visible with the naked eye but not when you look straight at them, only when you see them in the corner of your eye. Must have been the gases in our atmostphere making a blanket with the gases in space. Maybe I felt a weird presence because our bodies are sixty percent water, making the moon pull on me more as it was more exposed? Could be anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The rain has ruined my night veiwing for tonight and last night..
Im always keeping my eyes to the sky on clear nights.. Ive seen things, and have always wanted to share what Ive seen.. Just with no pictures, and only my words, makes me just want to keep it to myself, until I have something other than just my word here...

So you have another floridian keeping an eye to the sky weather premiting!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well it's 01:30 on the 29th August 2007 in the UK and I am still her. I have looked outside the world is still there, well my bit of it. The phone, TV and Radio are working and I hear a car in the distance so most infrastructure must be sound.

I see no lights in the sky and no ETs dropped in for tea.

So yet again another failed invasion...boy am I disappointed

Maybe they phoned in sick or their hyper-drive broke down and they are waiting for the AA

I don't usually bother too much with these nonsense threads but I am waiting to see what date the invasion is postponed to...I want to book a holiday.

Oh well off to bed now...lets hope I can get a thorough nights sleep without being anally probed

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
8:21 CST.

No aliens.

Imagine that.

So, when is the next "invasion",
"encounter", "disclosure" ?

Geez,
Lex

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Damnit, why was it failed to be mention that the mass landing was on a remote island off the Aleutian chain? Another great photo opportunity gone…

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells
Maybe they phoned in sick or their hyper-drive broke down and they are waiting for the AA

Even the aliens are driving drunk, eh? Space Alcoholics Anonymous

Methinks you meant AAA

I'm such a jerk...j/k. I'm in NJ and there's still 57 minutes of August 28 left...though I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

Originally posted by something smells

Even the aliens are driving drunk, eh? Space Alcoholics Anonymous

Methinks you meant AAA

I'm such a jerk...j/k. I'm in NJ and there's still 57 minutes of August 28 left...though I'm not holding my breath.

Me thinks ChocoTaco369 resides in the greatest kingdom in the world. The United Kingdom (i know i know, it aint what it used to be)

The AA is the Automobile Association - as well as the alc anonymous.

And Hyper Drive happens to be a very very funny comedy that (I hope) the US will not understand!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I wish bbc was on my tv , I hate watching tv ... EXP american # thats on... bbc would be the only thing i would watch , I watch doctor who when it comes on every friday but man thats forever away... i saw a very old 1960 dr who on PBS but it only came on once wish it would come on every night...

Any one know where to find some online streaming dr who episodes of the old ones?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
I wish bbc was on my tv , I hate watching tv ... EXP american # thats on... bbc would be the only thing i would watch , I watch doctor who when it comes on every friday but man thats forever away... i saw a very old 1960 dr who on PBS but it only came on once wish it would come on every night...

Any one know where to find some online streaming dr who episodes of the old ones?

You ashould watch Red Dwarf too

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3

You could have a bash at DL ing them - was told to go to torrentz (with a z) don't think it's exactly proper though.

Have you had a good look at the BBC site? Channel 4 has an on demand service.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So nobody saw anything? Aw garbage! Ill go have another look outside be right back!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nope - the 28th drawing to a close with nary a green munchkin nor a crafty craft in sight. Nothing on the news either. I hear a few crickets. Heard a coyote in the distance a few minutes ago. I see a plane flying very high overhead right now - pretty normal-looking though. Nice vapor trail lit by the full moon...

I guess the aliens have stood us up - again! Bastardly ingrate creatures they are. After all we've done to welcome them. How could they?!?!

Well, the total lunar eclipse last night (esp. at about 3:30 a.m.) was an awesome, incredible sight. I was mesmerized. A nice consolation prize.

But tonight - just a normal bedtime awaits...

G'night, my friends...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join