It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
While much of what was written about in that post, such as advanced technologies that exist, is probably true, all these specific predictions, especially when it will happen, have very little cred with me.

While anybody can go see UFOs for themselves, appearing virtually on demand,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and many of those “alien” technologies exist today, on earth:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Most of the sources that I respect say that specific time-based predictions, particularly for events like this, are virtually impossible. The future is ours to make. So, I wonder if posts like that are either somebody’s overactive imagination while “channeling,” disinfo (and shame on them if it is), or are somebody’s idea of grooming people for something coming by making specific predictions that they know are a bit too optimistic (not the way to go about it, IMO).

There are some time-based predictions that have more cred with me than others, such as what Dannion Brinkley ( www.ahealedplanet.net... ) wrote in his latest (and he says last) book, The Secrets of The Light. He predicted a few years ago that oil would be $150 a barrel in 2008 (any strong doubters, especially if Cheney gets his wish with Iran?) and water wars will begin. Brinkley said that the ETs will reveal themselves before 2008 is over, because humanity will be about to destroy themselves and the planet, and the ETs will be freed from the Prime Directive (Star Trek is not all that fictional). If they have to directly intervene, it will mean that we are not grown up enough to paddle our own canoe, and I cannot argue too strenuously against that sentiment. Brinkley says that when the ETs finally reveal themselves, we will be in for a wild ride (which I believe will have a happy ending), and if it comes to that, I await it, but not as patiently as I would like. I’ll stay tuned this summer, but also will not make too many ET “joyride” plans. I am going to Gilliland’s Ranch again to watch the UFOs play around, however.

Wade

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
so is it going to be a "Third encounters" type thing or an "Independence day" type thing.

on a different note, i have inside info that next year between the months of jan and june alot of the united states populace is going to be receiving checks in the mail.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OK all you ATSers,i will make the deal of a lifetime for all those registered on ATS. IF the event comes true on 8-28-07 I will pay everyones morgage & credit cards & car payments off the following week.I will ,DEAL?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Excuse me, i'm going to get my waders. Remember to keep your arms up - it saves watches!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
I wonder if GhostRaven found a new home to spout his BS, the August thing seems to smack of it, along with the 'I'm in the loop' and the last comment post.

Did everyone see the handle "Ghostraven" post on that thread? It's post number 5. Click the link above in the OPs post. Scroll down to the 5th post. It's probably not the same guy, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski

So August 28th? Great! I'll be sailing on Lake Ontario that night, a Tuesday.

Then you'd better make sure you have M&M's because I here the ET's like that particular brand of candy or just make sure that you have a few cases of extra beer in case the candy doesn't work.

Let me know what happens. I am going underground with all my supplies.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know, I think such posting is irresponsible. If the aliens *ARE* in fact coming, there's nothing anyone can do about it, nothing can be done to prepare. To post claims that aliens are coming can only affect to generate mass hysteria and if they do in fact come, we will be less prepared than we could have been.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So I guess, the biggest decision I have to make is weather to move to the inner earth, or to the spaceships to complete my transformation. I'm leaning towards the spaceships as I bet they have a better view deck of the changes Earth will go thru.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let's make 10 or more pages of posting on this thread.
Let's all quit our jobs and enjoy our time off until ET gets here.
Let's all sit around a campfire singing "Kum by Ya" whatever it is song.
Let's all kiss and make love.
Let's all snarl at our Leaders as we are more able to meet ET then they are. (Let's all put our hand thumbs up to our heads and twinkle our fingers like we all are a moose.)
Let's all dance with homeless people and drunks out on the street dragging them around and along for the Event.
Let's all take our cameras and take bad photos and films.
Let's all throw away anything we have (except the camera.)
Let's all be joyus and praise the sky and lights up above not known.
Let's all make out our life history and testaments and wills as ET will treat us better than probably any other human ever would.
Let's all drink some booze and be merry.
Let's first all pack our suitcases and essentials. (don't want BO odor in the spaceship.)
Let's all play with the children and be children again.
Let's all push and shove to be the first ones into the place for the event.
Let's all get unruly and truly teach that jerk down the street something.
Let's all pack our guns and ammo showing that we know best.
Let's all throw things at all the cars and trucks on the road.
Let's all fight.
Let's all get mad.
Let's all get crazy.
Let's all show them all.
Let's all tear apart the spaceship and get a souvenier.

Let's not believe this story and just go on with our truly insignificant lives dreary as they may be, dull and boring and not loved by anyone, and feel the need to express our emotions about it all and be ruled by others having to make a paycheck and live on this Planet and all get sad and cry, go on hunger strikes, and pout and get mad and feel abused and never ever read this thread again or post on this thread ever again.

And particularly do not do anything I have posted on this thread, as I will put this Disclaimer here. Not For Sale! And do not assume that you can do anything that was stated here on this Post. This applies to International Law, National Law, any other Event that may come along or Law that is Applicable. You as a person will have to assume full responsibility for your own acts or thread postings or any other event connected with your life.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I've heard the date 18th of August being of more importance rather than the 28th.

Of course it is... it's my birthday! Me and any aliens are welcome for night of heavy drinking. Just hope 'they' have a designated driver. That's all we need is drunk E.T.'s flying around crashing into tall buildings.

Haha, awesome my birthday as well. How ever as an added bonus for the numerology folks, I was born on 8-18-1980. How ever I don't buy into numerology what so ever.

Anyway, August 18th and 28th will pass with no such event(s) taking place.

Oh ya, and I would imagine that being it is from GLP that it is just Trinity trying to stir up traffic for his site.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Haha, awesome my birthday as well. How ever as an added bonus for the numerology folks, I was born on 8-18-1980. How ever I don't buy into numerology what so ever.

Hey, you're exactly 3 months older than me!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by V Kaminski

So August 28th? Great! I'll be sailing on Lake Ontario that night, a Tuesday.

Then you'd better make sure you have M&M's because I here the ET's like that particular brand of candy or just make sure that you have a few cases of extra beer in case the candy doesn't work.

Let me know what happens. I am going underground with all my supplies.

Oh for gosh sakes it's Reese's Peices not M&M's.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized
Let's make 10 or more pages of posting on this thread.
Let's all quit our jobs and enjoy our time off until ET gets here.
Let's all sit around a campfire singing "Kum by Ya" whatever it is song.
Let's all kiss and make love.
Let's all snarl at our Leaders as we are more able to meet ET then they are. (Let's all put our hand thumbs up to our heads and twinkle our fingers like we all are a moose.)
Let's all dance with homeless people and drunks out on the street dragging them around and along for the Event.
Let's all take our cameras and take bad photos and films.
Let's all throw away anything we have (except the camera.)
Let's all be joyus and praise the sky and lights up above not known.
Let's all make out our life history and testaments and wills as ET will treat us better than probably any other human ever would.
Let's all drink some booze and be merry.
Let's first all pack our suitcases and essentials. (don't want BO odor in the spaceship.)
Let's all play with the children and be children again.
Let's all push and shove to be the first ones into the place for the event.
Let's all get unruly and truly teach that jerk down the street something.
Let's all pack our guns and ammo showing that we know best.
Let's all throw things at all the cars and trucks on the road.
Let's all fight.
Let's all get mad.
Let's all get crazy.
Let's all show them all.
Let's all tear apart the spaceship and get a souvenier.

Let's not believe this story and just go on with our truly insignificant lives dreary as they may be, dull and boring and not loved by anyone, and feel the need to express our emotions about it all and be ruled by others having to make a paycheck and live on this Planet and all get sad and cry, go on hunger strikes, and pout and get mad and feel abused and never ever read this thread again or post on this thread ever again.

And particularly do not do anything I have posted on this thread, as I will put this Disclaimer here. Not For Sale! And do not assume that you can do anything that was stated here on this Post. This applies to International Law, National Law, any other Event that may come along or Law that is Applicable. You as a person will have to assume full responsibility for your own acts or thread postings or any other event connected with your life.

AmoebaSized is right, lets not get carried away like the other threads that speak of false flags and alien attacks and start posting...Oh wow i don't believe this, or This is a hoax, or its not gonna happen or some say it will happen.

People lets just keep this thread down to 3 pages, don't start posting useless stuff alright. its like everyone on this board has ADHD and cant wait a month to see if anything happens. and besides i honestly don't think we will be seeing and alien activity in august...lol atleast not for another year or so.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is this like August 22nd of last year when Iranian President Asakdlwmnadjad promised all these grandiose things and even news channels such as Fox and CNN were reporting that something may happen LOL?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Can we all say Ghostraven? Maybe his prophecies weren't bunk?
I doubt it, but that's not to say he couldn't post on some other forum now he's banned from ATS? Where else can a man get his jollies off but online?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with John Lear about the disclosure theory. We will never have contact, at least not in this life time. If it does happen, it will be some sort of gov. sidewash slap in the face. This date will pass along with many other's to come.

,peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Godlike Productions has had some of the most outrageous threads over the years. None, of course, being true. That place is ridiculous. Nothing to see there....keep on moving.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You do know that every single date/prediction has really not come true? The only ones that "HAVE" come true are so vague that you can put any meaning to them.

The funny thing is, if people keep making these same predictions then out of chance they'll come true. If I keep saying my friend will die on this day, then that day, and then another day. One day, he'll eventually die and somebody will say: "He predicted it! Amazing!" even though there's nothing magical about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Another announcement that will fade away.

I wonder, what would be the agenda of someone who can made up something like this? Too much free time?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
HAhahaa awesome, August 28th is my vacation day so I look forward to it!!! LOLLL no aliens will be invited, I assure u!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join