It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Aug 29 wait that was when the machines are supposed to rise up.

Seriously I think this is nothing but disinfo. I hear dates from people all the time and all the time nothing happens. I would be more likley to believe that the Internet becomes self aware on Aug 29 and launches a nuclear holocaust than aliens popping up the day before.

hey mike, I tend to believe this too. I was just thinking about quantum computers and what will happen when they are incorporated into the mainstream. something i have been thinking about for about five years. It came to me in a dream, It may also be how people become self aware. Dreams are not always telling but this one had more significents then most ive had. Since the private sector has come very close to building one that is fully funtional, than i tend to believe our goverment already has perfected it. And that would tell me that that is how they can get any info they want because there is no encryption that can stop a quantum computer.here is a link about quantum computers
computer.howstuffworks.com...

It is all pretty complicated to explain, but not really that hard to grasp the basic idea of it. But in a nut shell, the quantum computer will be just like our brains but will be able to function like a super brain. And in my opinion it will be able to manipulate us. Maybe even open the door to other dimensions. Now this is just speculation, This is just an idea i have And needs alot more research. And i would love to see one of these prediction dates come true. I hope i am one of the people to go for a ride along with the aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the 28th is when the next solar eclipse happens - i twill be seen on the west coast - so much for scary stuff - I suppose a few will freak out if they dont know about the eclipse

thats ok though - we need less of the mindless idiots

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the 28th is when the next solar eclipse happens - i twill be seen on the west coast - so much for scary stuff - I suppose a few will freak out if they dont know about the eclipse

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't buy it. If there are intelligent beings capable of space/time travel, I'm sure they are smart enough not to offend us with poor grammar, and misspelled words. I have seen a mother ship and her satellites, so I do believe there are things in the sky that we do not understand, and are not being revealed to us at this time by those who can identify those craft.

Not trying to sound mean here, just saying some things you read especially on GLP, are total bunk, none the less interesting at times. I remember the Aussie Bloke, and what was his name, ummmmm, darn can't remember. Interestingly well done hoax's. Like a good sci-fi grade b novel. Yeah, that's it. Just sayin. Not in a mean way at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
WHAT: TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE
WHEN: Predawn sky
WHERE: Western North America
The second total lunar eclipse of 2007 occurs during the wee hours of
August 28. The farther west you are, the better the view. From Vancouver
(depicted here), the Moon shines in the southwest at midtotality (3:37 a.m.,
PDT). Anywhere west of the Great Lakes sees at least a portion of totality
in a dark sky. From Ontario, totality begins as the sky is brightening with
twilight. From east of Ontario, the Moon sets before totality begins.

Source: www.skynewsmagazine.com...

Apocalypto :|

cumps.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Kl, I was just gonna post that

There is a site that has been predicting this for several years now. Every time(weekly) the date passes but people still believe this guy. His name is Lavar and he has his daily communication with Commander Helena of the Starship Capricorn every morning at like 5 a.m.

This guy goes on about the Federation and it's landing and everything that you read from vee eight.

I forget this mans name but he is like 88 years old a Mormon and lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. I think his first name is Fred not sure.

Lavar has been pushing this whole NESARA thing and the only thing I can say is maybe one day he will get it right then everyone at that site will say see Lavar was right
sad really.

I think the only thing of interest on the 28th will be the Lunar eclipse and the fact Springer and the guys will be together out there on the West Coast and maybe be able to come back from there trip with interesting tid-bits to share with us.

Oops! forgot to add:

www.starshipcapricorn.org...

Lavar's messages and the forums are in the services section

[edit on 5-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I can't believe people actually believe that Lavar. I'm trying to give a litlte credit, read and see if some things they say make sense. Some things do make sense, but it seems as if some forum members are complice of Lavar, saying they are communicating with starship commanders aswell. =/ Maybe pseudos owned by Lavar. So much rubbish on internet, can't part the real from the fake. -.- Are they the crazy ones, or are we the crazy ones? Hmmé

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Respectfully...Unless you are employed by ATS or are acting on their behalf, your screen name gives me cause for concern. Are you trying to appear as though you work for them in order to give your posts credibility?

If you are not emplyed by ATS I feel it is misleading and I can only question everything you post. Admittedly, I am not familiar with your other ideas, opinions or perspective but prima facia I must be dubious.

If you are employed by ATS, my sincere apologies.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is this now a "Hoax" thread too? Or will the ATS moderators
wait until August 28th has passed to label it as such. This forum
is really filling up with hoaxes and dead-end predictions as of
late. Does this run in cycles? I've only been a member since
February 2007.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by ATSGUY

Respectfully...Unless you are employed by ATS or are acting on their behalf, your screen name gives me cause for concern. Are you trying to appear as though you work for them in order to give your posts credibility?

If you are not emplyed by ATS I feel it is misleading and I can only question everything you post. Admittedly, I am not familiar with your other ideas, opinions or perspective but prima facia I must be dubious.

If you are employed by ATS, my sincere apologies.

lol, ok first of all no i do not work for ats and i would never even want to be a moderator if had the chance( i hear ats is owned by some guy in the Chaney family) the reason i chose ATSGUY was because i was very interested in the word AboveTopSecret...not the site just the Abovetopsecret, and i dunno just picked that as my name. my original name was ned316 and you can look me up, i was banned because well lets just say that some of the mods were being rather nonnegotiable about a certain post i wanted to keep, and they banned me, actually i got banned more than once and got suspended for like a day with this name for saying something to a mod. I dunno i just picked that name because its cool...i mean atsguy, its short simple and cool.

also i am not trying to add credibility for what i post, i mean come on im just a kid, i dont really care if you believe me or not i just post what i feel is important or what not. And no i am not trying to spread dis info, and i never have, it just so happens that i heard about august 28 on godlike productions

www.godlikeproductions.com...

There so as you can see i thought it might have been important so i posted it here. There ya go kosmicjack my whole story...umm i better not get banned, i mean i love ats, great people and great info...the mods are great too except for the few that take everything as a hoax.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wonderful...another random prediction with absolutely no evidence. I like how they are always far enough in advance that the poster can get a bunch of posts on whichever forum before the date passes.

I believe the contact is coming, but not like this and not for a few more years. Somewhat entertaining read at least.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes, this thread is a complete and utter farce. Anyone who gives it any credibility is just plain gullible.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Wonderful...another random prediction with absolutely no evidence. I like how they are always far enough in advance that the poster can get a bunch of posts on whichever forum before the date passes.

I believe the contact is coming, but not like this and not for a few more years. Somewhat entertaining read at least.

First of all why don't you go ahead and read some of the posts on this thread, and read my first and original posts because it is clearly shown that you probably didn't read it because of your insulting conclusion to why i posted this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i clearly state

I came across this post on godlike productions.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../26/07&mpage=4

apparently this guy vee eight, is talking about a mass landing event that will happen on the up coming august 28th after the world governments have announced that ETs so exist

Xatnys posted his opinon and i answerd with this

lol its cool, but just to ge things straight, i didn't post that on godlikeporductions, come guy called vee eight did and not me so don't call me a hoaxer...lol but it could be a hoax i guess we will have to wait till august or if someone can prove this to be a false claim. Also i posted some passages on google and i came up with these sights that say the same story.

www.galacticfriends.com...

www.sherryshriner.com...

So lightworker12 and IgnoreTheFacts get your facts straight and read carefully because it seems like you didnt.

and lightworker i like your comment

Who are you to say this, for all you know i have posted more meaning full threads and information that you considering you just signed up on ats...

OWNED

oh and sry if i offended you guys, i didnt mean to...lol i guess i went on a angry tantrum. But i do also believe that contact is coming very soon.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
lol, I like how you say I don't understand something and then go on to prove how you don't understand what I was saying. Great work.

I'm talking about the original poster in the link smart one. I know you didn't write this baloney.

Yeah, you owned yourself. Nice.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by lightworker12]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yes, this thread is a complete and utter farce. Anyone who gives it any credibility is just plain gullible.
and how do you know its a farce?
Did the aliens tell you?
We are speculating here, this is not a given for sure certain thing, you know?
Are you more rational than the rest of us?
Are you more intelligent?

What gives?

It could happen, and then on the other hand it may not. But you're so darned SURE.

Where do you get your information?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666

A quick search of August 28th 2007 in google brought up a total lunar eclipse, not solar. The next total Solar eclipse happens on August 1st 2008. See here for more details.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
lol, I like how you say I don't understand something and then go on to prove how you don't understand what I was saying. Great work.

I'm talking about the original poster in the link smart one. I know you didn't write this baloney.

Yeah, you owned yourself. Nice.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by lightworker12]

Yea i realized that after i posted and read over my stuff...and after a few edits, sry lightworker, hahah i did own myself...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ATS guy how can you believe any of this information when your last thread predicted the end of the world on AUG 18th??

Which one is it to be? actually scratch that we know the 18th didn't happen .. here i am gonna make a prediction you will post on Aug 29th about the upcoming 'INSERT AMAZING EVENT HERE' due to happen on the 8th of September!

the fact that you are quoting other sources is the only redeeming feature , i know your probably trying to just throw as much info into ATS a spossible but dude stop worrying so much , and live a little that way when a major event happens if its bad you can at least see you have enjoyed yourself.

[edit on 21/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
August 18th or 28th??

Im starting to loose track with all the dates lately!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
you guys actually believe this crap?!

come on...get a hold of yourselves, aliens aren't planning a mass landing this summer, get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join