It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well it is not the 28th here yet..so I will now make a prediction of my own!

August 28th, 2007 at 8pm EST there will be NO mass landing and I will probably be watching TV. The Great Ones have spoken!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hopefully they bring all kinds of sexy Grey chicks with them so I can spread my seed across that galaxy.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well it's 3pm down here in NZ on the 28th of August and still no sign of any little grey dudes, no spaceships either.

I will be checking out the Moon tonight for the eclipse though and if I see something I will let you know!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Hopefully they bring all kinds of sexy Grey chicks with them so I can spread my seed across that galaxy.

Yeah! If they have any hope of us accepting them, they better show us the goods!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Exactly, I don't know about you, but I think it would be cool to have little "humbleone's" running around planet Yargon.
J/K

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So it's supposed to be August 28th, 2007 at 8pm EST?

I think I'm correct in saying that's 3am Aug 29th here in the UK.

Also think I'm correct in saying that I wont be holding my breath on this one!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My Bad!
you were talking about the time in the UK at 8pm EST.
Have a great day all the same!

Edit for being an idiot!

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The original post included an excerpt from 'Godlike Productions'. That excerpt is a very typical GLP post...in other words, most often unfounded. I perused that sight for a few days a couple of years ago; and then left it shaking my head...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Dammit, I'm getting tired of waiting, where's all the Grey women?

I need to spread my seed, NOW!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Can someone predict the next date (hopefully in Sept) that we can all sit back and wait for once again?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
how about September 21st, sounds like a good number to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
12:43 EST right now , you guys got a while go get some sleep incase we gotta fight them or some thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by D3C0D3

So your only 5 hrs behind us in blighty (in BST atm) have to remember that.

I correct my prev post on that basis - now 0100 am 29th, not 0300

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hopefully they come in peace!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What should happen today? First contact? O'rly? Where?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ok I think I have some explaining to do

August 28th at 8pm EST is not the date/time of the "mass landing" that is a date and time I made up trying to be funny in my post. The only thing this thread has stated is that there will be a "mass landing" on the 28th. It offered no time, that was all me being silly. Sorry to have caused such confusion but I do find it humorous to see how easily it was relayed over to being part of the prediction.

By the way, I am now 2 hours and 50 mins into the Aug 28th and thus far no space crafts have landed in my yard but the dog is outside barking so maybe he is being abducted. I'll have to go check

edited to add: As far as the next date... there are two. I think they are both in Skunk Works. One claims anywhere between 9/8/07 thru 9/11/07 and the other one just says 9/11/07.

On a side note, the dog is fine. He has not been abducted and it is just a gorgeous night out. The moon is full and it is so bright that I can not see a single star in the sky and I have no trouble seeing anything around.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, if you're bored and paranoid and already up this late....

You could watch the eclipse while waiting for the aliens to fly by and say hello on their ways to the designated landing points...

That's my intent for tonight, but every day it seems events take place and things are said that makes something big feel like it's alot closer then some of us would want.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I hope I am picked to joyride the spaceship! I do not have my airplane
license but who needs one? I got the next best thing a Wal-mart card!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Well, if you're bored and paranoid and already up this late....

You could watch the eclipse while waiting for the aliens to fly by and say hello on their ways to the designated landing points...

Bored? Yes. Paranoid? Not in the least!

I wouldn't mind watching the eclipse, what time is it supposed to happen on the East Coast in the USA? I thought it was supposed to happen during the PM hours of the 28th, not the AM hours. Am I wrong on my times?

I won't hold my breathe waiting to say hello the aliens on their way to landing points

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well it's 9:35am here in London and the only mass landing has been in my toilet..

I guess it's just not happening today

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join