It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
About that allah thing, I still haven't seen it anywhere. The guys who tackled him didn't mention it or I have missed it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I can't believe some are still saying this could be an accident after so many eyewitnesses say the drivers were pouring gasoline, fighting the police and screaming about Allah...

Someone back earlier in this thread suggested maybe being burned alive, you might shout out ahhhhhh, which might of been confused.

But definitely no accident.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Those so called freedom fighters have been killing Iraqi civilians since the beginning...

The bulk of the Iraqi civilian deaths lies on the terrorists/insurgents.... if you want to call them freedom fighters, that is your opinion...

I don't call anyone a freedom fighter who plants bombs and attacks the voting polls in Iraq when Iraqi citizens went to vote freely....

1) How do you know that these so called freedom fighters have been killing iraqi civilians? There are innocents in Iraq and there are idiots who torture people just because of islamic sub-casts. Why must you group them together?

2) If the soviets made 14 military bases in your country would there be no insurgency?

3) Attacking voters in iraq and freedom fighters aren't the same group of people, again why must you group them together? Because they are muslims?

I don't understand your perception of this topic, your grouping apples and oranges together just because they look alike.

Why am I talking about Iraq? Well because they could be linked, I was watching CNN and some expert lady was saying this could be a form of protest on the war on iraq.

Is the protest well executed? Absolutely not!
That's why i'm saying both hands are dirty

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 30-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Someone back earlier in this thread suggested maybe being burned alive, you might shout out ahhhhhh, which might of been confused.

Still doesn't explain why they'd fight off rescue personnel. Plus, I think only one was badly burned, the other wasn't even taken to the hospital but is in police custody.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
About that allah thing, I still haven't seen it anywhere. The guys who tackled him didn't mention it or I have missed it.

They have had several eyewhitness's on Sky News saying he was shouting "Allah"

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

But definitely no accident.

After maybe 5 seconds, all the nerve endings in the skin are burnt, so people don't really feel pain after that.

As for anyone who doubts the "Terrorism" link, check out this page. It has the main story and lots of subsequent links to eyewitness reports, official statements etc:

BBC

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sky News also reported that the bloke who was burning and was put out by ambulance crew (i think) then started fighting and got up to go to the boot of his car.

I don't see how people can see this as anything other than a terrorist attack! Gas canisters again like the ones in London, it's in your face obvious!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Still doesn't explain why they'd fight off rescue personnel. Plus, I think only one was badly burned, the other wasn't even taken to the hospital but is in police custody.

I was joking....im not using that as a side argument, just found it funny.
I reckon that guy is in a real bad way in hospital, 90% burns your usually screwed.

It like something has stirred up a media furor over this, with news reports claiming more incidents are imminent, i take this with a pinch of salt, but i find it unusual for the media to be hyping this up with such bold statements.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bloody nora.

Just got back from work and found out about this, hope everyone is okay...

Seems like these bastards don't understand that bollards actually STOP vehicles. Top marks to the police who tackled these fools.

Take care Britain.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It like something has stirred up a media furor over this, with news reports claiming more incidents are imminent, i take this with a pinch of salt, but i find it unusual for the media to be hyping this up with such bold statements.

Sky always hype up the news. They would declare that All Cats Are Threatened By Trees if they could.....

BBC are usually more calm and measured. Yesterday they reminded people that they had more chance of being killed in a car accident than terrorist attacks, which I thought was very responsible of them.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I thought they said he was dead some time ago?

It was a US news wire I believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I can't believe some are still saying this could be an accident after so many eyewitnesses say the drivers were pouring gasoline, fighting the police and screaming about Allah...

Hey Dj, but I guess they were not Islamic extremists trying to bring more chaos to another "infidel city" huh?...

Some people will deny the truth imo just because they are scared of it...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
According to the Police he is very much alive, but I doubt for much longer with 90% burns.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
According to the Police he is very much alive, but I doubt for much longer with 90% burns.

Are there any news on any of the innocents who were injured?

I hope this is not the start of anything worse these monsters might have in mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I hope the scum lives and his pain never ends.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 30-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
one person broke a leg due to fleeing, but thats about it I think

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
one person broke a leg due to fleeing, but thats about it I think

Yeah, that was all. No others reported, bar the dude from the car.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey this is what ATS is all about, as-it-happens news reports, all within the hub of ATS, the best source for all these kinda things.

Its been good to follow this thread, thankfully no one seriously hurt, innocents that is.

I live/worked bang slap in londons west end, my birthday is celebrated alongside the 7/7 bombings.great, not.
I was working only mins away from one of those blasts, and travelled along the 30 bus route, just was a little early that day.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Egyptians, Moroccans, Algerians etc are arabs not asians.

Well, those are all in Africa, not Asia - so obviously they are not Asians!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've lost count of the amount of bomb scares I've been in. Never phased us and we got on with it. Sometimes when we were at the NAAFI at Rhinedahlen or sometimes at 0400 with suspicious devices placed outside our houses.

This is something Britain has lived with for years and it will not disrupt us or scare us. There have been some over-reactions by some members of the public in the News, for example on BBC Have Your Say, but I chalk this down to sheeple-syndrome myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join