It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
it is time for Islam to stop turning the other way and making condemning remarks. Why is there no Ilam against jihad terror organizations that hunt down and kill the terrorists?

This is a serious issue since this is the 4th of July in the US this week and there are to be a ton of outdoor, soft targets throughout the country.

Why would they hunt them down, if they have nothing to do with them in the first place. They want to live normal lives. Just like you, its like saying why dont YOU go hunt them down.

Also ite very hard to hunt them down. Crazy people are everywhere, just like murderers, rapists, violent wife beaters, muggers etc walk past you and you have no idea. Youd have to be a mind reader to find them.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Check out this report from NINE ELEVEN FINDING ANSWERS FOUNDATION
(NEFA), the Glascow incident bears many similarities to the "EAST COAST
BOMB PLOT" of couple years ago where buildings in New York (CitiGroup)
Washington (World Bank), Newark NJ (Prudential) were targeted

Check out page 5 for outline of possible attack on Citigroup building -
one of the options was to ram a gasoline/fuel tanker into building

nefafoundation.org...

It is in PDF format so may have to download Adobe software to read it

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In other religions, they are not understanding of differing views. If an organization called the LEFT WING JUGGERNAUT PRO CHOICE BAPTIST ARMY, does that mean that all baptists want to bomb abortion clinics? No, but with Islam, with what I have read not seen on Fox News, the clerics shall we say turn an eye to those who follow the relgion stricter (wahhab) or have extermist views. There is no denouncing. The only thing you ever hear is civic officials asking for no backlash.

My issue is not with relgion or the Muslim that lives next door to me, it is the terrorist who may be hoemgrwon these days. It is a much different world today than 15 years ago when this started on US soil with the bombing of the WTC. That was when Islamic terror spilt blood for the first ime on US soil.

I only hope that with the Diana concert that there are no other security an/or bombings that occur this week. Soft targets....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That article about the financial centers has all the 'tidbits' of intel that leak to the press or internet including the use of tankers. What I found interesting was #5 on the list of things to use to take out the buildings. If anything by reading this it should sober up America to understand that there are people out there everyday that are looking for ways to kill you.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I still haven't seen that allah anywhere except this board, someone have a link to that part? I read and listened to the interview of the guys who helped police to tackle them down and they didn't mention it at all, a tunnel effect maybe?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Everytime you build a better mousetrap, they go and build a better mouse.

Does it not seem that, in response to the increased security measures western powers are employing, "terrorists" are shifting their tactics too?

May we assume that the responsible officials have taken steps to vouch for large purchases of "cooking gas"? Are caterers (large buyers of propane/butane), soft dring distributors (transporters of gas cylinders which could have dual uses) and helium balloon venders (what is really in that tank?) schedulled to be present for up-coming large public events being vetted by the authorities?

The 9/11 attacks were conducted, we are told, by a team of 19 terrorists. As western security has ramped up in response, the terrorist assult teams have been getting smaller.

Fewer members per "cell" make internal security tighter, more efficient; smaller cells are more difficult for authorities to identify and neutralize. Smaller cells are also far more difficult to infiltrate and subvert.

Granted, as seen in London, and now Glasgow, a small team may not be as Massively destructive as the inherent capabilities of a large team would suggest.

But small cells pose less risk of exposure, less drain on resources, and due to their more "intimate" nature, provide an enhanced "personal glory" incentive for recruitment.

Furthermore, the ability to conduct multiple, closely timed but widely distributed attacks not only places a strain on gov't response team efforts, it more effectively "Spreads the Fear" across a wider section of the public; which can be expected to react by placing more demands for "protection" on their elected officials.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is bulllllllllpoo.

It all started with the JFK Airport scare; which was discovered months ago but only came to light when it was useful. Then you have London and then Glasgow. There will be many more threats and attempts, and then KABOOM; i'm presuming it will be on US soil and it will make 9/11 look like Disneyland. And you won't have to wait long. George needs to attack Iran before Labour Day. This has all come to a head because Israel failed to negotiate peace with the United Arabs.

Strap yourself in kids; this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Note to Mod:

Noticed you put a comment asking forme to stay on topic?

U2U sent to ya

I still haven't seen that allah anywhere except this board, someone have a link to that part? I read and listened to the interview of the guys who helped police to tackle them down and they didn't mention it at all, a tunnel effect maybe?

Are you just blinded by ignorance?, watch the BBC website where they were interviewing a witness, he even said the guy on fire was shouting Allah, allah as he tried to punch the Police Officer trying to help him. The worker them deacked the guy helping the police officer out. And many have gave you the links to watch it, opbvously you eyes and ears are closed to even listen to what the witness was saying......

[edit on 1-7-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Bullpoo???? Ha that's funny. This site is PC eh? I'll watch myself in future; along with all the new cctv's in my area.

I have written a short essay entitled There will be no election in 2008. Someone was kind enough to post the video on here a while back, to which i've received a few hits. Thanks.

Check out my essay to find out why the JFK, London and Glasgow is the start of something bigger.

*SNIP*

Don't know if this self promotion is PC? I'll find out in due course no doubt. I've tried to attach videos in the past; but it asks for a number; what's the go with this?

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It all started with the JFK Airport scare; which was discovered months ago but only came to light when it was useful. Then you have London and then Glasgow. There will be many more threats and attempts, and then KABOOM

Aye here we go, what would you have said if they did manage to kill or hurt alot of people? Would you be saying the exact same bull. Not everything revolves around the US you know. Britian was in for there attacks for ages, us in the UK knew it was going to come sooner or later. And another thing first time anywhere in Scotland has been targeted. No city in Scotland was targeted during the troubles in Ireland...

So no it is not something sinister. Couped up by the powers that be ........

Update:

Four people are arrested after a burning car crashes into Glasgow Airport and car bombs are found in London

NEWS SOURCE

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Calm the beans Spencer.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
@devilwasp, I think people really dont know what would happend if you know where went up, remember the explosions from that place years ago and those were accidents....

Imagine if they target that place, they would need to shut down the pipeline to stop it from spreading for one. An anyways that place is liek a timebomb ready to go off. Just need a couple of numptys to set it off, and bang not only falkirk would be hit but glasgow and edinburgh as well...

Not acording to thier own fire station plans, I've been inside and seenthe blast damage equations and frankly the biggest threat is the hyrdocracker and frankly its secure.

It is a time bomb but its pretty secure, during the 9/11 crisis they had RAF guardsmen setting up rapier units around it, and RM units came into secure the place even more.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Calm the beans Spencer.

I dun eat beans
Only Haggis, back on topic : Im tired have been up most of the night watchin for updates:

Police have confirmed that they are searching a number of houses in Renfrewshire in connection with the attack on Glasgow Airport.

The houses are in Neuk Crescent, Houston.

Source

Also a member of the public contacted the BBC News Channel from the M6 near cheshire, describing 6 un marked police cars, stopping two people... Will post the link when I find it,.

Not acording to thier own fire station plans, I've been inside and seenthe blast damage equations and frankly the biggest threat is the hyrdocracker and frankly its secure.

Even ex workers from that plant have said it is insafe, I have lived next to that plant most of my life, even my parents say that place is unsafe. (And yeah I work there), but we can both agree on one thing the Security@ that place is a complete joke.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Calm the beans Spencer.

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

I dun eat beans
Only Haggis, back on topic : Im tired have been up most of the night watchin for updates:

You know what I mean.

Check the location.

Chill out a bit.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
did you hear Gordon's interview this morning..

its interesting to note that our new Prime Minister will not call Al Qaeda "Islamic terrorism".

his words are much stronger than Blair I think, especially his patriotic elements.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
another COBRA meeting is being held

a statement is being released later.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think its rubbish. There will be an awful lot of hype about this incident. And accounts suggest that the gas cylinders would be lucky to affect anything more than the interior of their expensive car.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

On Sept 11 was working at Bayway oil refinery in Linden NJ - people
upstairs from me watched as plane ploughed into WTC South Tower.
After that place was locked down after lunch - every off duty cop in area
was at gates. Cranes placed huge concrete blocks at entrances to prevent
car bombers from getting in. Same thing happened in my town - right
after "Buildings " bomb plot was discovered office building owned by
major bank placed large concrete boulders to block drive circle which ran
up to front lobby.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantdwalker1
I think its rubbish. There will be an awful lot of hype about this incident. And accounts suggest that the gas cylinders would be lucky to affect anything more than the interior of their expensive car.

Accounts by who? have you ever seen a butane/propane gas clinder explode? I have done much camping in my time, indeed I have a License from the Princes Trust (expired now as yearly tests and other pressures) for taking 30- 40 people on outdoor camping courses and expeditions, trust me they would do more than just affect the inside of the car.

Kind Regards

Elf.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

There was not just gas cylinders in that car, the driver had a petrol bomb which went off in his hand, imagine eh if he had managed to chuck it.... You would not be saying its rubbish then would you.....

a maintenance worker at the airport believes the men deliberately tried to set the car on fire.

"It looked like they had Molotov cocktails with them," he said.

"They sort of burst them round about the flames to make sure the car would go up big style.

"Within minutes it was up and the terminal caught as well."

There is numerous witness accounts on what these two men tried to do, I suppose all of what they saw was rubbish also eh, just a dream they were having too eh..

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join