It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

don't forget they were shouting Allah as they were restrained
and we all know that can't possibly be terrorists right
Allah being a god of love and all that

Yuh he shouted allah allah and what was the answer to him, a glasgie kiss, classic or wit,, never mess with a glaswegian
unless you want owned. Yah that dude got owned allright

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 30-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
3 guys try to drive a car into an airport full of people .. they try to kill as many people as they can. They know they will instill fear and terror into people across the country (and perhaps the world). That's TERRORISM.

Flers we have to keep in mind that many radicals are using the internet to spread lies and make it look other then it really was. Perhaps (and I am not saying this is the case) just perhaps they happpen to be the part of those groups.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
24 pages on this , sheesh...

Ill open with a comment from my mate in a uk forum which i found quite amusing:
" seems a bit half-arsed to me, though saying that they must have planned fairly well to find a vehicle with wheels still attached in glasgow"

How true!!!

You know me guys im more into ufology but heres my two cents worth..

First off im scottish, and i live between edinburgh and glasgow...

Weve now moved national defence level to Critical!!

Critical, sheesh i mean come on..... Same as the London bombings, three half assed attempts at setting off car bombs which never went off.

this is obviously fundamentalists who have not been trained anywhere close on the level of the guys in iraq or afghanistan who frequently blow up our troops.

This is obviously the work of a splinter cell trying a half assed attempt at putting as much panic on great britain as they can..

Like most of the guys here who are clued up on any conspiracy / war on terror etc, i know what to expect..

Ive seen the news, thought nothing much of it, and headed out for a night at the pub with the lads.. a half assed attempt at puting terror on scotland is how i see it.

my local pub is a sports bar with about 20 plasma screens all around the venue which show news, movies, sport etc.. you can pretty much choose what you want to watch at your private booth, though all main screens over the venue have been locked on sky news covering this event..

Tonight i seen something different..... The whole bar was staring at screens in awe as if someting major had happened.. The closest i can pin on it is when princess diana was killed... so many open faced people just staring in awe, for the entire night.

The whole bar was full of zombies just sitting, watching numerous news screens and staring in awe!!

I felt like slapping them all into touch..

If a half assed bombing attempt can put scotland is so much of a standstill, then whats gonna happen when these guys finally get it right???

I cant believe my fellow people took all this in and where so depressed all night...

we did not take a massive casualty loss like 9/11 ( as far as i know we took no losses ) but scotland is in total awe at this attack..

Scotland is a hearty nation, with 80% of the SAS being made up of scottish troops.. Weve seen a lot and been through a lot, but tonight just took me back.. I thought my people where a lot tougher than this...

Even my mother and father where glued to the screen..

Me, as i said ive seen it before, im clued up, and until there is a strike that causes me concern, then fair enough, they tried, they failed, hey im off on a night out

The scots have taken a big blow from this, and sure enough its the 3rd attempt on two days..

we might see a massive attack on all airports, ports, london etc within the next few days but well need to stick together and get through this..

You brothers from across the pond have been through a lot worse, but you know us brits are 100% behind you..

weve dealt with the IRA etc, a few al Queda cells with not bother us as long as we stick together..

Ill keep you posted on whats happening UK side, finally at 2am, 11hrs after the attack were starting to report on normal news..

T

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Perhaps these bombs are ways to analyse U.K. Security measures andpatterns?

Maybe AQ operatives are assessing the response times of the authorities, and exclusion zone ranges of these incidents, for the purpose of a major 7/7/7 perhaps they attacked Scotland as a result of Brown's ascension to PM? and Why was my earlier post taken out??? can anyone explain that?

What if this is a run up to a globally synchronized attack by AQ? Should respective western governments not be bracing themselves? like the US is doing now?

"There must culminate a moment in man's life, when he organizes himself to a point of extreme readiness which, once spread in all locations - like a cancerous cell, can cause much devastation in its wake if not cut out."

Let's not forget, that it may be a False Flag, like the recent 'alien attack' false flag, but one which replaces aliens with home grown terrorists.7/7/7 GGG?
hmm...(.(.(... lol

Seriously, I never knew that the US had beefed up its security, which I believe CX stated earlier, is this the beginning of the NWO's lockdown of their inhabitants or a response to possible threats in the US? Does the US have intel suggesting that this MO will be repeated over there? Is that why they are beefing up security?

[edit on 30/6/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
UPDATE*** 2 people arrested now on the m6 ( manchester ) in connection with london / glasgow bombings.

Yep im correct, 3 bomb attempts, no injuries, no deaths.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
don't forget they were shouting Allah as they were restrained
and we all know that can't possibly be terrorists right
Allah being a god of love and all that

Right on!

Cause we all know there aren't any christian extremists
We all know the Vatican aren't evil whatsoever

muslim extremists do it in the name of god
white america does it for money and power

who's the bad guy here?

BOTH OF THEM!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
you mentioned 4 seperate groups and said both of them are the bad guys
tell me
are you an Al Quaeda planner ?

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
where are the 4 groups?
christian extremists = white and christians
vatican = christian and white
white america = white and mostly christian

soooooooo.................. if i work for al quaeda then u work for fox news

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
oho right so now youre pretending you didn't say

muslim extremists do it in the name of god

plausible deniability eh

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
^^^^^

I tell you something if they did hit where I work at the right place, the whole of Central Scotland would go up. Can see armed security staff where I work @ when I return to work on Monday... Ughhhhhhhhh Body Searches

[edit on 30-6-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

Actually mate its only until falkirk
yes mate I know where you work and where you mean....BECAUSE I live there!

They did pick a bad place to start fight....glasgow....scotlands official milita.....!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yep grangemouth is a good target ( if thats what your talking about )

but Shin Etsu in livingston has a nuclear reactor under it..

As i said, scare tactics and they dont scare me..

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
@devilwasp, I think people really dont know what would happend if you know where went up, remember the explosions from that place years ago and those were accidents....

Imagine if they target that place, they would need to shut down the pipeline to stop it from spreading for one. An anyways that place is liek a timebomb ready to go off. Just need a couple of numptys to set it off, and bang not only falkirk would be hit but glasgow and edinburgh as well...

I aint saying im scared, far from it, just now with all those security measure gettin put inplace, i.e. body searches, maybe even road blocks (maybe going a bit too far). Just a inconveniance than anything else. Member this is the first time to my knowledge that Scotland has been targetd, it is usually mostly england that is targeted.

Another thing see well it was the official oppenin of the Scottish Parlie today... hms also in the news a white van busrt into flames in edinburgh, coninscidence???

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
true spencer.. security at grangemouth is a joke, you can easily jump the fence and be into some serious fuel depots in seconds.. Its completely second rate and half the complexes fences are covered on holes

Thought what a lot of people dont realise is that Livingston WAS silicone valley though its not anymore due to india etc taking the work.

NEC was a massive contributor to our economy.. Shin Etsu then moved in to make the wafers for NEC to cut prodction costs..

NEC sold up and moved out but Shin Etsu is still manufacturing silicon wafers here.

Shin Etsu has a massive reactor underground, and years ago when i seen the blast radious scenarios if it went off pretty much meant Edinburgh and glasgow where gone..

Livingston is a nice town, plently of mountains etc but were bang in the middle and this reactor is there.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
aye grangemouth is surrounded by hills as well, there is a certain gate @ the complex anyone could easily walk in without being challenged and boom, there you go you have a serious incident on your hands... The Security there is a complete joke. They drive around in their security vans trying to look busy, while in fact they are skiving, bunch of lazy sods

Do you really think Ineos gives a flying frak about the people who live there? do they hell. They just there for the money, they dont care about the towns peoples safety nor the safety of their workers either....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
new update,

car contained fuel and propane gas canistors.

UK police have confirmed this was the act of a suicide belt.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Breaking news ..car found* connected with glasgow plot on the motorway ( M6 i think)
breaking news on bbc news

[edit on 30-6-2007 by SCICAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Flers we have to keep in mind that many radicals are using the internet to spread lies and make it look other then it really was. Perhaps (and I am not saying this is the case) just perhaps they happpen to be the part of those groups.

What I'd like to know is these apologists for Islamic militants who deny everything and keep saying Oh you can't prove this or that...

When they're proved wrong, do any of them ever have the integrity to come back to apologise and say, "Sorry I was wrong ?"

I accept that the vast majority of muslims are not involved and just want to get on with peaceful lives, but in their midsts are people with hatred who want to kill. The Muslim community is not entirely ignorant whom these people are and if they want to be British citizens then they need to make a choice.

If Islam is not about hatred and violence then Islam needs to reform itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
it is time for Islam to stop turning the other way and making condemning remarks. Why is there no Ilam against jihad terror organizations that hunt down and kill the terrorists?

This is a serious issue since this is the 4th of July in the US this week and there are to be a ton of outdoor, soft targets throughout the country.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Raw footage from Glasgow Airport Terror Attack

Ok Guys! Here it is - raw footage of the airport attack. (Scroll down for the vid).

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Muslim community often does speak out. The question that should be asked is why doesn't the media report it?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join