It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They arent going to move that vehicle for a day or two at least I would suspect

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
BACK TO THE SUBJECT!

who is watching the BBC? some right wing nutcase is on. Apparently we should restrict the liberties of some to protect the rest

how is that ring-wing?

and as far as everyone saying business own the CCTV cameras, who cares? It's also businesses who finance most politicians and many bills.
It's businesses that want NAU to be a reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyre

Originally posted by Mikey84
Back to topic....

Is the car still burning?

The fire is out, but the police are saying its in a highly unstable state, and still at the airport. Meaning there are still explosives on board!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Whats a NAU

New Artificial Underwear ?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by mrbocci
Just worried about what it will lead to, cctv just being the start of controlling us...

How, exactly? It's a nonsensical notion that CCTV is a way to control us.

It's also silly to think that Government would go to such great lengths to try and bring in a Police State when they already have the power to do so at a whim, yet they don't.

Speaks volumes, really.

90% of CCTV is privately owned by business to provide evidence should a crime be committed. That is the CCTV you get "caught" on every day. If no crime is committed, those images will never be looked at and will be wiped after a short period as they are recorded over. So the implcation you are in anyway tracked by CCTV is utter garbage.

These "attacks" are simply going to be the work of some disenfranchised young Muslims who, for one reason or another, want to blow someone up.

It is not some convoluted way of the Government taking control, because as stated, they already have the power.

How do you know what is being used on the british people at the mo. they are hardly going to tell any of you.

someone i knew that was in the army in britain, said it best. people do not realise what it takes to kepp society going and what goes on behind the scenes. [/quot]

It doesnt matter does it? If it doesnt impinge on our everyday life who gives a damn? If you cant see that point there is no point in continuing.

If cameras made our lives change, or affected us THEN it would matter
But the Uk doesnt work like that. The UK government has the laws in place to make us a police state in minutes if they so wanted.
But they dont, they wont, they wouldnt dare. Why? because its been said before, we are English, we wont tolerate it.
We dont need guns we dont need declarations of rights. Weve been there before, with Thatcher and the poll tax. A few years ago with the petrol protests, With William I, he didnt believe hed lose his head.
Why do you think Hitler never attacked the UK? he was scared thats why. The seeds and blood of out forefathers is still in our blood.
Revolution is only a few phone calls away.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This eyewitness reprot actually is pointing towards a intendet attack. Why didn't you just tell me this link and I would've shut up

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Whats a NAU

North American Union....... It's like the EU, it's members will be USA, Canada and Mexico. It plans to have one currency, like how we have the Euro

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They probably don't know what's left in the car. There could be explosives, remaining unburned fuel, practically anything.

I'm sure it's wise to continue with caution, you don't it to reignite or explode while being inspected by the police.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Where did that come from? can the mod delete that post please its already been posted

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
can we seriously stop derailing the thread.

this is about the terrorist attack in Britain, not about the NWO, CCTV, North American Union or any other conspiracy theory.

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
you mean like everyone looting, raping and killing each other during Katrina?

This is out of turn for those who may have suffered there! Also having a pint in Covent gardens with music heating food electricity knowing you have a home to go to tommorrow, using flushing toilets is a bit differant to the no mans land and waste that Katrina left in her path, with the problems of the governments mismanagemnet exasperrating it.... I am sure similair behaviour would have occured in any city in the world in the circumstances and time scale. Its about human psychology not race or country of residence!

Its also well off topic please discuss her if you would like!

Car Bomb Terror Scare In London

Massive car bomb in London? Just saw on FOX news

For a full list of Katrina Discussions look here:

Katrina Conspiracies Discussion Discussion Forum Thread List

Lets not use the misfortune which is continuing for many hundreds of thousands of people as a resaon to justify our own Nationalistic or very well gaurded ever so slightly anti any country jibes eh?

Kind Regards

Elf.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by MischeviousElf]

link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Whats a NAU

North American Union....... It's like the EU, it's members will be USA, Canada and Mexico. It plans to have one currency, like how we have the Euro

'We' dont have the Euro, nor need it. But I fear we are going to have to have it, merely to stop the US dollar from becoming the defacto world currency

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does anyone reckon there will be more attacks?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
can we seriously stop derailing the thread.

this is about the terrorist attack in Britain, not about the NWO, CCTV, North American Union or any other conspiracy theory.

Beg to differ, infinite. Seeing as this is a conspiracy site, there will be suggestions this is a false-flag to encroach on civil liberties. I reckon it is pertinent to the discussion.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I dont think anyone lost anyone?
I dont even think there was anyone hurt, other than the scum that perpetrated it

i thought I read the responses from some members saying people had been killed and injured in this attack?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Beg to differ, infinite. Seeing as this is a conspiracy site, there will be suggestions this is a false-flag to encroach on civil liberties. I reckon it is pertinent to the discussion.

if i recall the rules regarding news

this post is for reporting it, a seperate thread is for discussing the conspiracy aspect.

thats what happened with the shooting in Virgina Tech news thread.

link   
Only one bystander had a leg injury, not life threatening.

This must be considered to be pretty much a failure.

link   
Well you can bet security at the Royal Air Tattoo in a fortnight will be pretty unbearable

Im not going as I think £37 is a bit too much entrance fee for one person.

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
something seems very fishy about all of this!

everyone put ur conspiracy theory hats on, cuz it's gonna be a hot summer

A new world order can only come through chaos

Right...and two "monsters" were willing to give either their lives by being burned alive, or being disfigured by fire to see this NWO come to life?...

How would those two enjoy what you are calling the NWO if they would have died?...

Apparently by the description of what happened and what they did, these two monsters were willing to die.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
these extremists aren't the only bad guys here u know?

Honestly, it's a shame as far as the casualties goes, but I can go as far as saying some of these terroists can somewhat be considered as freedom fighters, I say that with hesitation but I still say it.

If iraqis came to your country and built 14 embassies as fortified as forth knocks and as big as the vatican than you'd be angry too, you'd be angry too if your country was invaded for oil.

It's hard to give an opinion when both hands are so dirty.

Get the F OUTTA IRAQ! Nobody here can give me one good reason why it would be productive to stay there.

I can't advocate the insanity of bombing urself, but some of these people have their reasons.

And they are attacking the people not the govt., yes agreed.
But the people are also at fault for letting this # happen.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join