It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Thats why I believe this is a hoax by coast 2 coast for hits, and other sites are just playing along.. yopu can see on coast 2 coast's web page they are trying to get advertisers with "1,000,000 page views a month". Thats our page views!

While I appreciate your expertise in rendering you are way off base in this one...

One million page views a month is nothing...

I guess it's something if you have no overhead and $300.00 a month hosting bills but C2C doesn't and they are making MILLIONS off the radio show and certainly don't need this to drive traffic to the website.

1,000,000 page views a month is worth about $2,000.00 a month at a $2.00 eCPM, so when you consider they are making millions off the radio show how is it worth $2,000.00 a month to take such a risk of being discovered?

It's NOT.

The hoaxer (assuming a hoax) will be found out, you wouldn't believe WHO is looking into this if I told you.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
We have CHAD, ISAAC, SALADFINGERS123456, what are the names of the others?

SALADFINGERS123456 is a forum member (of a different forum) just like you mate...

He made his videos a month ago to show what can be done in current consumer level movie making software and to try to illustrate what the "witnesses"
reported...

He FREEALY ADMITTED he was just experimenting, Linda Howe picked up on it and ran THE WRONG WAY that's her fault NOT SALADFINGERS123456's.

DO NOT confuse him with any of the potential hoaxers.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
you wouldn't believe WHO is looking into this if I told you.

Oh, I bet I would. Try me.

I think I'd be even more interested in "why" this person/organization feels it's worth their valuable time...

[edit on 6/30/07 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The hoaxer (assuming a hoax) will be found out, you wouldn't believe WHO is looking into this if I told you.

Springer...

Springer,

I'd be interested in hearing who is looking into this, maybe others would also.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Isaac said that CARET wanted to patent the technology, has anyone looked into that? I mean, if they supposedly got those things to fly, there must be patents describing the technology somewhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
We have CHAD, ISAAC, SALADFINGERS123456, what are the names of the others?

SALADFINGERS123456 is a forum member (of a different forum) just like you mate...

He made his videos a month ago to show what can be done in current consumer level movie making software and to try to illustrate what the "witnesses"
reported...

He FREEALY ADMITTED he was just experimenting, Linda Howe picked up on it and ran THE WRONG WAY that's her fault NOT SALADFINGERS123456's.

DO NOT confuse him with any of the potential hoaxers.

Springer...

Thanks for clearing that up for people, I was about to do that myself.

Now you have me really curious as to who is working on this? Is it a secret? = (

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I did find that in 1982 at XPARC the 100,000-square foot addition to the 3333 Coyote Hill site was completed.

If CARET existed I believe it would make more sense for it to operate from within a location and environment such as XPARC, rather than as described by Isaac, who I think may be trying to hide his identity through using mirrored opposites.

It seems in the mid 80's they were also doing a lot of work on AI there, along with obviously a lot of work on printers and the like. If you look at items 2 and 3 of the Q4-86 Executive Summary, 3D image recorders / projectors and complex symbols / computer language integration, and you had an ET device on your hands as purported, which the military hadn't been able to develop in 20 years, introducing it to a research programme at XPARC does make sense.

After all you wouldn't neccessarily have to take any physical material or equipment there - CARET concentrated on the theoretical, rather than physical.

Alternatively there would need to be a physical military complex in Palo Alto that had at least 50 highly qualified research engineers working there and surely that shouldn't be too hard to track down.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

you wouldn't believe WHO is looking into this if I told you.

Oh, I bet I would. Try me.

I think I'd be even more interested in "why" this person/organization feels it's worth their valuable time...

[edit on 6/30/07 by redmage]

I will find out how much I can tell you and report back here by Monday then. There is no way I am going to risk this source's ire.

I truly don't want or intend to sound "cryptic" but these things are "delicate" in an ongoing investigation as I am sure you can appreciate.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Springer, I'm really looking forward to Monday now, and I really despise Mondays. With the latest sighting at Maxwell AFB, and yet another fake named storyteller, I feel it's really getting time to put this to rest. With somebody investigating this, maybe this guy/group will stop with the bs.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It could be the main UFO organizations , it is in their best interests to find the truth in regards to the Drones/Isaac CARET stuff in timely a manner as possible. Either the UFO organizations , or a similar scientific/skeptic/believer organizations would be my guess on the matter.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I will find out how much I can tell you and report back here by Monday then. There is no way I am going to risk this source's ire.

Sounds great.

I hope this source doesn't mind a lil' sharing, and I certainly wouldn't want you to harm any ties.

I truly don't want or intend to sound "cryptic" but these things are "delicate" in an ongoing investigation as I am sure you can appreciate.

Absolutely; I trust your judgement.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
uhmm since Springer post i feel like in a Agatha Christie movie...

Its a new ATS game on ???

or ,more realistic, Springer have more "contacts" on the others sites that cover this drone story...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Springer,

Maybe it would have been better to wait until Monday to say anything then as now you have started another conspiracy guessing what that news will be.

As I type this it says above the window "AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count."

In view of that, and the fact that my post until now doesn't comply, I will just add that next August I will reveal the results of my investigation into this whole affair.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ok, everyone of you, please do this if you have not seen this video.
There is a new thread on the front page called UFO, THE GREATEST STORY EVER DENIED. It links to a documentary on google which is 1 hour and 34 minutes in length. I could not get out of my seat and I think it will be the most amazing video you have ever seen. It confirms this CARET thing 100%, especially at 1 hour and 15 minutes into it when the man says there is a device that is 16" long and 8" wide that would render an automobile useless, as it generates limitless energy, especially for transportation.

There is so much more in the video that you cannot even begin to imagine unless you watch the whole thing. I URGE everyone in here to go to that thread and watch the movie. It's focus is "The Disclosure Project", which has so many people from high places participating in, that it's irrefutable evidence, and that they would all testify under oath to congress that what they have seen is real and exists.

This video, as I guess it was released in February of 2007, needs to get out to as many people in the public as humanly possible. For it not to get out and be seen could pose a threat to our very survival on the planet. When you watch the video, you will understand why I say that.
I'm still mezmerized and in somewhat of a shock, to be honest. I had no idea the rabbit hole went this deep.

Here's the link anyway:
UFO, The greatest story ever denied

I'd like to see how the government is going to keep the lid on this one.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by pjslug]

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Ok, everyone of you, please do this if you have not seen this video.
There is a new thread on the front page called UFO, THE GREATEST STORY EVER DENIED. It links to a documentary on google which is 1 hour and 34 minutes in length.

Yeah that video is from our friend Jose Escamilla, whose reputation well, is slightly lacking in many peoples' eyes. After all he is the one that brought the 'rods' new lifeform. But regardless I found the video entertaining with some good stuff, alot of what I've seen before, the sereda NASA ufos etc...

[edit on 7/1/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
It confirms this CARET thing 100%

Unless it specifically mentions the CARET programme, provides verifiable documentation and/or numerous expert witness testimonies, it can't.

No amount of corroborating evidence will prove it 100%, as wouldn't any number of suspicions about CGI influence in pictures prove 100% otherwise.

Thanks for pointing the vid out though. Have you read The Day After Roswell by Col Philip Corso ISBN 0-671-00461-1. The claims made are all verifiable, to my knowledge none of the information in it has ever been proven anything other than true, and it directly and in some detail explains what the military did with technology recovered from the Roswell crashes. That is, disseminated information and materials to private companies to develop commercial and military applications, exactly as we have claimed here by Isaac. Most of the companies specifically mentioned were the biggest in their fields in that era and they did not work on the material at military sites, it was introduced into their existing R&D Facilities, albeit disguised as foreigh technology as in Russion or similar.

If that is true then this crashed machinery must have had a form of propulsion and if that happened to be anti gravity then I can understand the military keeping that pretty much to themselves. It would also be hard to pass it off as Russian. In light of that what Isaac has to say does have a ring of truth to it.

If Bell developed the silicon chip from reverse engineering ET technology, as Col. Corso states and provides some considerable evidence, something like CARET for an anti-gravity device makes perfect sense.

Of course a hoaxer would be aware of that also.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Chunder,
Yes, and he is featured inside the video. Check it out.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm a fence sitter, but I'm leaning towards the Isaac doc's being more true than falsified. No content is immune from being manipulated. You can't blame the guy for providing disinformation about his background and relationship to the projects. He's protecting himself. And who's to say that the black budget cover-up dudes didn't get into his posted images and leave a little distraction behind for the good CGI folks. Here you have a guy that can render realistic images and then have some blue pixels left behind? Maybe I've taken in to much butane but I can't buy it.

Some things struck a cord reading these posts...

Originally posted by skyblueff0
the symbols...looks japanese, then again, the Japaneses could have adopted the alphabets from the E.T, I'm not kidding either, I just remember there was a correlation between the two on the History Channel's UFO Files.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I wonder if the recent Japanese work with integrating the brain or reading is tied into this stuff as the hardware shown may very well need that can of input . Thats going to be some programming. Not long ago they purchasedd the Skylark of Valeron series by EE doc smith. This is Pre PC days, when slide rulers ruled, where the ships operators brains interfaced with the ships.

Originally posted by bridas
posted on 27-6-2007 @ 03:04 AM
The writing reminds me of the Japanese Katakana script, but with some of the characters turned upside down or back to front or slightly rearranged.

Originally posted by T0by
posted on 27-6-2007 @ 06:44 AM
To those who say that some of the symbols look Japanese, I might say 'so'? "Japanese is a language isolate, unrelated to any other known language" Strictly speaking, it may not be as suspicious as most people would think, if there are similarities between the two that may be okay since we don't know where the japanese language came from anyway.

...just to name a few. This reminds me of Masaru Emoto's research with the ice crystal formations. My reaction was that consciousness or intent could be more of an influence to how the crystals formed. But now I'm wondering if the Japanese text creates an interface to the influence.

Then the references to crop circles:

Originally posted by keeb333
Anyone else notice a rough similarity between the 3 "semiphore" sections in the the drawing from the language primer and elements from some crop circles.

greatlakes
Exactly MY THOUGHTS,

Originally posted by T0by
Crop circles, to whoever brought that up yes the way these devices symbols function does tie in with crop circles nicely! Are they influencing/helping the planet through their energy manifesting symbols?

Perhaps the earth is... 'one big holographic computational substrate' as stated by Isaac describing the 'internal "matter" in their crafts'. If we assume that this hardware exists it certainly has the capability to create crop circles. Could a crop circle be a "functional blueprint" to help heal or stabilize our planet?

Perhaps ETs attention to a symbol or part of a symbol causes the device to perform different functions in a real natural way to them. I don't know but I'm thinking with carbon nanotubes and quantum computers this may not be that far fetched and it seems that technical evolution may be taking us down that path. If this is true maybe the crop circles are there for us to focus our attention to them. Our conscious energies could then be used to instruct the earth to heal through those crop circles.

Just some more thoughts. Take care everybody and keep up with the great work. I'm going to get a Japanese tattoo

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Everyone who is uptight about "who" is looking into this, RELAX...

If you're NOT the hoaxer/security clearance breacher YOU have nothing to fear or worry over.

I can tell you these people are NOT "UFO Groups" or marketers or anything that mundane. These folks are the kind that can lock you up for a very, very long time.

The people investigating this CARET/CHAD Drone issue, as of last night, (they could very well be done by now) are the highest level of intel/law enforcement personnel the USG has working for it.

Which begs the question, if any of this were valid/secret or even real WHY is this free website still up?! It's a VERY simple matter to get a court order and have it taken down IF it were REAL classified data.

FortuneCity.com IS a US company and I happen to know a little about how this works on the internet.

THAT should be a HUGE red flag to everyone.

Springer...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Havent read all 60 pages yet, so pardon me if my thoughts are not new:

Here is what i think.
The drones are real, they have been seen by too many independent witnesses, and they have also been seen in two other countries, at least what was seen was VERY similar.

The CARET info is bogus. But i do not think that it is the hoax of an individual, it seems too complex for this. I tend to think it is disinformation of the type "We know what it is, we are in control", without officially saying so.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by casketizer]

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join