It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
.... How would intel agencies go about shutting this story down ?

I think all "they (Intel Agencies)" would have to do is to claim the story is a hoax by having someone who works for "them" come out and say it was them doing a big hoax and to simply give all kinds of explanations (lies) of how it was done, thus making the majority if not all those who believed in the story change their minds in due time (eventually) as long as "they" provided information (lies) on how they made the hoax and even falsified how they made the documents and photos from the very beginning. Even going on C2C and giving live interviews admitting it was all a hoax would help even more with "shutting the story down". This all because the "Intel Agency" tracked down Isaac, discovered his stolen documents and photos, then eliminates him (read into that any way you want), we the public not knowing who the real Isaac is anyway don't "miss" him in the real world and we never hear from the real Isaac again but only hear from the Intel Agencies scape goat doing what he's paid to do, help shut down the story.

Having someone within the "Agency" be their hired scape goat to do all this to help discredit the leaked information, (if that is what all this is), isn't beyond "them". It's called a Cover Up, and "they" are pretty good at it being "they" have been doing it for years to the public. From Roswell to the death of JFK, these tactics aren't anything new.

Food for thought: GR sends an email to Springer .... GR admits he is playing a hoax .... Springer posts it .... GR is never heard from again ... the GR story is shut down. Agency involvement? In this case probably not but all said here is my opinion.

Bzzzzzzz

[edit on 7/1/2007 by BuzzingOn]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Apparently there is some intel "out there" that combines terrorists and UFO /Alien Hoaxes on the internet with regards to the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.

Say what?

It surprises me that you have that much detail to share here with the forums, and I assume you're working closely with the investigation team. But you know what's more concerning to me? It's this link between Terrorism, UFO / Alien Hoaxes on the internet......... uh, with the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.

None of those things go together.....

The only thing that does fit, is possibly 4th of July and potential Terrorism I suppose but UFOs and Alien Hoaxes?

Does anyone else think to link these three are a bit odd?

4th of July
UFOs / Alien Hoaxes
Terrorism

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Everyone, keep remembering the first picture which holded information of it's creation software : "photoshop elements"

I doubt that it was created with elements, it was resized for web in elements. We've gone trough this already in the previous drone threads.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

By the way, how many "hits" do you think ATS gets a month?

Roughly 36,977 visits per day...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
When there's indications about possibility of PQC "public quake of confidential post" by meaning that discussion starts referring partly to some real confidential material. Then you will see more noise in discussion all over without knowing it, maybe only guessing it. Noise works like a silent kill or sniper's shot.

But, there's nothing to shutting down. What could it be? Stories you guys wrote here, documents that Isaac published?

Uh no, everybody has more important things to do than start tracking some users because of their Santa-Claus mini-novels.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Weak, the terrorist on the fourth of July is a weak ploy. Now I'm not saying what is or is not true, everyone will make up their own minds to that.

But just think about it. Someone puts up a web site, and I claim it's a hoax, the material is false and there's nothing to it. It's all just hogwash, and "Oh, by the way, I really want to catch this guy anyway, because he has ( drum roll, please) ties to terrorists."

Calling out the big boys for a hoax, even one where the guy says he was a government employee/agent, is not that high on the feeding chain. And just because he gave some vague predictions of things that would happen this summer, doesn't mean he has inside terrorist information. (If that were the case, half the people on these sites would be arrested for suspected terrorist ties, because such speculation is rife.)

But if he said something that struck a chord with someone somewhere, who felt he had more info worth trying to dig out, then he becomes worth chasing down. And the terrorist angle is just an easy way to get cooperation.

Now what could he have said, amongst all the BS, that made such an effort worthwhile? That is the real question, not the snow job over terrorist plots.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Firstly, the link between UFO/ alien hoaxes and terrorism is ridiculous. If your insider friends are feeding you that you are being played big time.

I agree 100% totally ridiculous, what is everything that is controversial now blindly lumped together with terrorism nowadays? Definatly sounds like the real elements have contacted you without question, however why would any secretive arm of the goverment reveal any naked truth to a moderator of a conspiracy website? I think the fact that this matter is being looked at by the highest level of the goverment reveals volumns...

[edit on 1-7-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've done a bit of research on digital watermarks on the US patent server.

Isaacs documents are imprinted with "Digital watermarking using phase-shifted stoclustic screens", a technique invented by a Mr. Wang of Xerox Corporation in 1998. (Search for Patent No. US 6252971)

If Isaac photocopied the documents 20 years ago, how did he manage to do that with a technique on a photocopier, that was not invented before the year 1998?

What do you think?
To conclusively prove his story, Isaac would only need to send a piece of an original document to a trusted person, which could analyze it. As it stands, his case is rather shaky. I do want to believe, but not be fooled.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by osaitax]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
He might've copied a new version of it instead of sending his only copy, that would seem logical. I know that if I'd manage to sneak out a highly sensitive paper like that and would want to share the information on it I'd copy it and keep the original in very secure place.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Moved per Springers request,..

First off, let me say straight out, I’m not buying any of it. This whole thing reeks of viral advertising for the Transformers. Reading the web site main page text (isaaccaret.fortunecity.com), confirms my suspicions; the text is saying that this technology is capable of “Transforming” its appearance and very design by employing the “alien writing, material morphing programming language.” This no doubt how the robots in the movie are able to alter their appearance on demand. TONS of work have gone into this “project”, way more than any individual hoaxer could muster, this whole affair is dripping with a designed by committee feeling.
I also would like to say that I love the transformers concept, the TV series and the soon to be released movie. (Halo too.) I don’t think anything immoral or wrong is being done by the perpetrators’ of this advertising campaign. It’s been a very stimulating experience for me and the entire UFO community, as a matter of fact I think we outperformed the expectations of the creators’ by NOT accepting the early evidence as it was presented. They probably expected the general UFO populace to go into full “Look it’s an alien craft, mode.”, but this did not happen, instead the forums and newsgroups surprisingly reacted with almost universal skepticism.
The materials presented as leaked top secret documentation are not convincing to someone with a little science background, the explanation for the anti gravity propulsion is nonexistent, the likelihood of this device being deployed after the initial sighting by Chad makes no sense whatsoever. The very concept of using alien technology to develop civilian products is too close to the Corso book, “The day after Roswell.” The claims made by Corso were entirely ridiculous. The very idea that top secret black programs would be disseminated in this manner is unlikely. There’s also the Bob Lazar angle here where questionably qualified civilians are invited to help analyze the alien equipment because the top government scientists cannot fathom the technology. While I can accept the idea of extra-terrestrial artifacts being in the possession of our government, I cannot accept this “convenient” answer to the whole Chad probe affair.
One of the things that have marked this advertising campaign from the outset has been the anonymous nature of ALL of the so called witnesses. I decided that a continuation of this trend would reinforce my conviction that this entire affair is some sort of viral advertising; all of the reports are still coming from sources that for one reason or another must be kept secret. This only makes sense if the witnesses cannot stand any kind of intense questioning. (And they keep coming in.) And now this final piece of the puzzle comes from yet another anonymous source. With the trouble that other viral ads have recently run into and the 9-11 paranoia presently gripping the country, the very idea has been a risky one, and is probably responsible for the lack of impact that the transformer movie company would have hoped for.
Since the entire event has not caused any harm, except to maybe Linda Howe, I think that overall this has been mostly fun and the mysterious craft concept was a good one. I'm not so sure that it's not a Halo 3 campaign, Transformers is my best guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We have reached the point of pure speculation now. Whatever we do, say, or discover, cannot be proven. We have nothing to compare anything with, and only limited data.

But in the realm of speculation, try this.

I have some information that I want to sell/trade or use for blackmail. But, I can't be sure just who in a competing organization to send the 'ransom note' to. So, I make up a hoax story, put it out there to be trampled on by the herd, knowing that it will be seen by watching eyes. And in that way I can gain their attention, and also show them that I do have the power and the will to reveal secrets they would rather not have out.

Now the secret could be as simple as a piece of classified equiptment, such as a diagram might show, or a photo of a secret part that went into the guts of a new bomber. And by using a go between organization, I could even clue them in on how to contact me for further negotiations. The overall hoax would not draw out the people I really needed to find, but embeded in the hoax could be the real bait.

A hoax is only a hoax if it draws no real attention. If it does, then usually there is something below the surface. And who becomes interested in the hoax says things about what information was hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Curious thing, I posted a msg on the discovery mythbusters forum where there was an already existing topic about ufo's asking if Jamie and Adam are up to something, now the whole thread is gone!

Btw, since the CARET project, I'm even more convinced that it's them behind the whole thing. It's only an opinion without any evidence, but when you start thinking what would they do if they'd be behind this all the material kind of seems to fit in

[Edit] There's tons of this kind of suggestions for show ideas on the forum:

Try to make some fake UFO footage your-self
and compare to known UFO videos (like video.google.com search for UFO)?

Can an audience of people spot the fakes?
Can the experts spot the fakes?

[edit on 1/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted a msg on the discovery mythbusters forum where there was an already existing topic about ufo's asking if Jamie and Adam are up to something, now the whole thread is gone!
Btw, since the CARET project, I'm even more convinced that it's them behind the whole thing.

you are joking right? Sure "buster" isnt involved? Maybe the Mickey Mouse club terrorists did it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Leave the Mythbusters out of it!

They are 10 million trillion times more professional then ever wasting their time doing this. They bust myths not create them, and no matter how great those two guys are even they cant use antigravity. It is beyond our current technology.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by osaitax
What do you think?

I personally can see a blue line down the left side of all the documents. So theyd o not match your "watermark blueprints" wherever you might have found them.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No, I'm dead serious, this thing has Adam and Jamie written all over it (maybe literally). And no I dont think they used antigravity, I think they used scale models. If you're familiar with the team and what they've been doing in the past before the mythbusters then it just fits perfectly, in my mind at least

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
People seem to be more and more inclined to shout 'viral marketing' these days than hoax for some reason, and I don't know why but that bothers me (maybe my business background?)

I personally, don't see any need to produce something as vague as this and as many others have said only post it on sites that involve conspiracy theorists and UFO 'nuts', its just not good business sense. If you employ someone who can make what is, a pretty damn good rendered craft, and get lots of people to send in pictures of craft, that takes time and money. OK, I'm sure there are people who could make some great renders on the board, and given enough money, as I said, I could probably knock up a similar model, but the main issue I have is MONEY. Who's spending it to make this? It also seems that its all connected to crop circles that have been going on for years (which might also be part of it, anyone keeping tabs on any of the known crop circle hoaxers?)

How many of us here are THAT into Transformers that we'd definitely go see the movie when the drones are revealed to be 'Megatron's penis?' out for a late night leak?

So many people have said "I'm not going to poke it with a stick if this actually links to either Halo or Transformers". Personally, never really been interested in either, so I'm not going to go to see/get either of them, but it just seems like the people who used to cry model now cry CGI and the people that used to cry hoax now have the chant of viralmarketing!!!one1!

We have no objective information to determine whether it is real or not, but by now we would have some IDEA that it is related to either of those two products. If I were marketing something such as Halo about aliens, then I'd be more inclined to post 'alien found looks like Halo baddy' on Halo forums than on ATS, since they would be more into it and be more hyped by it.

Whats the best that could happen if it turns out that it is related? We all think "pfft, it was just silly transformers hype" how's that going to make us go see the movie?

No, its either real (in non definitive terms of a given 'real', i.e. it might be government disinfo just as much) or a hoax made by CGI or models, I don't see this as any form of marketing, other than to get gullible people to believe in aliens, or those who believe in aliens to start thinking everythng is a hoax.

I enjoy discussing it and its possible ramifications, but its not going to make me lust after my own 12" Optimus Prime blow-up doll, sorry.

The documents themselves aren't conclusive. A couple of days work in something like Visio and some pre-arranged font work based on existing fonts isn't the big money here, if you work with fonts and vector drawings all day you probably have the software at home too, so that's just an investment of time, not really money. Admittedly, you'd need to backstory the whole thing with the fonts (could have been a lucky guess tho) available at that time (or have already made reports in that era, particularly if you work in XPARC), paper styles, etc.

The drones are where the big money is - first, you'd need a good renderer, and while there are many available freely, there is more likelyhood this is a 'professional' quality render from known software. Or, on the other side, a 3D printer and/or CNC/CAM mill, which costs a fair bit and requires training, so again, someone must either have already bought them for business/hobby use or have a lot of money to blow on a laugh.

No, marketing, as far as I'm concerned, it is not.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

By the way, how many "hits" do you think ATS gets a month?

Roughly 36,977 visits per day...

That's Unique IP Addresses, each one of those can generate thousands of hits in a single day.

S...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What I don't understand here is how the evidence can continue to mount and mount but people still blow it off and claim BS.

How could a hoaxer be 7 different witnesses across the country, from Alabama to California?

How could a hoaxer have taken their hoax to the country of Georgia where one drone photo comes from, and to Italy where another drone photo was shot at?

How could or why would a hoaxer create all these incredible documents and diagrams?

I understand that we want to protect ourselves from being lied to and used, and taking measures to prevent it is fine but IMHO Springer has gone too far and things are getting very out of hand.

Most of us come to ATS for one reason, and we all want one thing.
We BELIEVE in the existence of UFO's and aliens for what ever reason. No matter what you personally thing they are, you believe they are real.
Something has been going on in our country and around the world for years that is unexplainable and we want an explanation. There is so much evidence and so many witnesses that something has got to break eventually.
We have to consider that maybe, just maybe the time is now and we are watching it happen.
What if GhostRaven was who he claimed to be, and after revealing too much about himself he was ordered to go back on his statements, refute everything he had said and never speak again. To me, that is very possible.
What if "Isaac" (which happens to be my name and thats kinda weird)
really is risking his neck to bring us what we all want.
They would be considered by many of us patriots and heroes for being so brave. Now, thanks to them trying to share with the world DISCLOSURE they are being tracked and hunted and God knows what else for it.
I do not believe the link to terrorism and UFO frauds. Is there not enough proof that our system is corrupt and our government a sham? For Springer to trust and believe that the government would get involved so heavily in this manner on the basis of UFO fraud shows that he believes not one word of the evidence he helps to present to the public.
We had communications disruptions in Illinois, a black out in NY and blackouts along with UFO sightings in Texas in quick order.
I know that it all can be coincidence but what if things continue?

Even if this is all a huge load of crap, what if someone seeing this is thinking about coming clean with what they know, and in seeing what is happening here they never do? We could have been warned (maybe we have) but do to our own aggression we will never see it coming.

I think that if its a hoax, we should let it be. Learn from it and study it but do not scare away the truth. The people who want so badly to see the lies unravel are digging their own graves.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For those of you who don't get the connection between internet hoaxes and terrorism/intel I'll try to explain a little better.

You see for the last 20 plus years unfriendly intel agencies have been milking information out of "cleared" people interested in the esoteric, bizarre through seemingly innocent discussion in chat rooms, BBSs, Forums, etc...

Intel agencies are VERY interested in network pathways, networking analysis and monitoring (who talks to whom, how long it takes for a specific piece of information to get from A to B). We've had it happen right here and spoke to the NSA Officer we "caught" on the phone.

This is a VERY WELL established system and those who are proclaiming it ridiculous are only showing their personal ignorance on the subject. You simply don't know what you don't know, DENY IGNORANCE and EDUCATE yourselves.

If you're under the age of 20 it's understandable you wouldn't know any of this however because you were a little kid when this all started and it doesn't get talked about much now.

In any case, PLEASE go do just a little research, I've given you more than enough to start.

Springer...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join