It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I understand that we want to protect ourselves from being lied to and used, and taking measures to prevent it is fine but IMHO Springer has gone too far and things are getting very out of hand.

WHAT on Earth are you talking about? I haven't done anything except share information exactly the way I got it.

When did I EVER say what I believe? You are assuming a whole lot about someone you don't even know mate, ME. You have NO CLUE what I believe and I know that based on what you've just written.

Your ignorance about real world intel is YOUR ignorance, go educate yourself and see that there IS MUCH that is unexplainable but the connection between UFO frauds and terrorism/espionage is VERY REAL.

Just because you hope and desire this to be true is also your issue, the fact remains NOBODY has officially said it isn't so I don't know what you're on about other than trying to twist something to fit your beliefs.

Springer...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
FYI

Not that anyone is interested but I think I may have chosen the wrong Myst forum as we got a lot of reads but no takers on my invitation that they join the hunt.

I really thought Springer and one other poster that brought it up early were on to something with that. Although it may have nothing to do with viral marketing of Myst it could definitely be a product of the mind/s of one or more Myst players.

I did come across what looked like a more advanced Myst forum but didn't go for a second attempt as I didn't really want to jump thru their ritualistic pre-member hoops to post on one subject.

Anyway, just wanted to touch on that in case anyone was interested.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Curious thing, I posted a msg on the discovery mythbusters forum where there was an already existing topic about ufo's asking if Jamie and Adam are up to something, now the whole thread is gone!

Btw, since the CARET project, I'm even more convinced that it's them behind the whole thing. It's only an opinion without any evidence, but when you start thinking what would they do if they'd be behind this all the material kind of seems to fit in

This IMO is one of the best theories i have heard!! Never thought that them there Mythbusters may do something like this!! Makes perfect sense to me. They would have the means, the manpower and could definately recruit the talent (ie: cgi artists and witnesses) sounds extremely plausible!

Edit to add: and that would be an episode none of us would miss im sure!

[edit on 1-7-2007 by TheShadow]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
so now i'm confused this matter is regarding a terrorist group? OR is it a foreign counter intelligence agency not friendly to the US? (you stated both terms seperately) Those are two completely seperate entities and would be mitigated by our own intel forces uniquely.

Not to mention an alien faction not friendly to the US goverment could be interpreted as "foreign" and/or displaying elements would could classify them as "terrorist".

[edit on 1-7-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
This IMO is one of the best theories i have heard!! Never thought that them there Mythbusters may do something like this!! Makes perfect sense to me. They would have the means, the manpower and could definately recruit the talent (ie: cgi artists and witnesses) sounds extremely plausible!

Don't forget Penn & Teller!

They are famous for perpetrating hoaxes. IE: The Bigfoot hoax they pulled off last year among others.

IMO, Mythbusters and P&T are both likely to do something like this.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
arent the mythbusters more commonly known for doing the props for B genre type films and a few forgettable commercials? From what i understand they are no where near the best in the industry nor called upon for current big name films. That Mythbuster angle is absurd in my opinion, they do NOT have the capabilities to pull this off, and yes i am a fan. Heck they cant even prove half the the myths they setout to disprove, doing episode after episode of viewer complaints and revisits.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question, "The Shadow"...

Q: Do you really think rich, intelligent, scientists such as Jamie and Adam from the Mythbusters who get payed big money to blow stuff up in a bunch of fun ways?

A: No. They would never waste their time on anything not associated with their career and for the discovery channel. It would violate their contracts with DC too, I am sure of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

They would have the means, the manpower and could definately recruit the talent (ie: cgi artists and witnesses) sounds extremely plausible!

Edit to add: and that would be an episode none of us would miss im sure!

[edit on 1-7-2007 by TheShadow]

Yes they have everything allready in the house. It's not just Adam and Jamie, Grant, Tori and Kari too. Compined that talent is huge, and they have a huge amount of experience in the field of special effects, model making and so on. This whole thing just seems insane enough for being one of their ideas, all aspects in fact.

If they'd try to recreate ufo hoax they'd probably do:
1) Multiple formats: camera phone, digi cam, scanned images.
2) Multiple witnesses with different backgrounds.
3) Craft that has no identifiable means of propulsion.
4) Obscure symbols/writing (that might spell Adam and Jamie for all we know).
5) Multiple crafts, though I'm not sure about the 'mother ship'.
6) They'd have an expert on board probably for consultation.
7) They'd be top secret if they want to see the publics reaction.

Just feels so right in my mind, dont know why but when I thought who would do this only one name came up, the mythbusters

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
arent the mythbusters more commonly known for doing the props for B genre type films and a few forgettable commercials? From what i understand they are no where near the best in the industry nor called upon for current big name films. That Mythbuster angle is absurd in my opinion, they do NOT have the capabilities to pull this off, and yes i am a fan. Heck they cant even prove half the the myths they setout to disprove, doing episode after episode of viewer complaints and revisits.

I dont know if you consider the Matrix trilogy, Star Wars and so on as B genre

Look at their track record from imdb (click on names to go to their pages), quite impressive in my opinion, and I'm pretty sure they have more than enough resources to pull this off.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Maybe I am twisting things to fit what I believe and in my mind what I believe is the absolute truth.
I am going to change that 'mood' thing on my avatar from "stoned", I do not indulge in weed anymore but at the time I typed that I was stoned.

I won't go into all the details of why I feel so strongly about the world as we know it coming to its end because that would derail the thread even further, but I assure you I am not 'on' anything.

Seeking prosecution for people who hoax UFO events based on links to terrorism is madness, unless the UFO phenomenon is all being perpetrated by a few guys in a cave with camels tied up outside.
Terrorism is an excuse being used to silence the people that might bring us what we want, before the government has a chance to feed us their story.

SOMETHING huge is going on here, be it the derailment of disclosure or actual disclosure. Maybe a study to see how easily those who claim to believe will throw their beliefs out the window?
Whatever it is, it is more than a simple fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Don't forget Penn & Teller!

They are famous for perpetrating hoaxes. IE: The Bigfoot hoax they pulled off last year among others.

IMO, Mythbusters and P&T are both likely to do something like this.

This just seems more like mythbusters, with their background and so on. They've been into ufo phenomenon already but I'd think they would have to hire alot of outside talent to pull this one off, they're magicians after all but mythbusters have been doing models and effects for movies.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I can think of many other forums and threads that would have more to do with Terrorism than UFOs

Prophecies
Politics
Military
Science

Most of the various topics available to discuss on the Boards Home screen I would think have a more connection to terrorism.

But Not Aliens and UFOs

Illegal Aliens.... yeah
UFOs.... eh, I don't think so/

Hoax's? Well, welcome to the internet!

So, I decided to use the Google to see what comes up with the words 'Terrorism" and 'UFO'

Here's the first 3 links:

www.rense.com...
www.wired.com...

And the rest have mostly to do with Gary Mckinnon

I'd like to educate myself, do you have any good resources for me to go read on?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Mythbusters does have to revisit quite often now that I think of it. I can see the points that others have as being legitimate.

I guess it comes down to money and desire to do it. Penn & Teller are much more likely to have the desire to pull this off.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
He might've copied a new version of it instead of sending his only copy, that would seem logical. I know that if I'd manage to sneak out a highly sensitive paper like that and would want to share the information on it I'd copy it and keep the original in very secure place.

So you are talking of a 3rd generation photocopy?
1. Copy: original to smuggle out copy (stuffed under belt and shirt, without leaving crease marks)
2. Copy: smuggled copy to backup copy (what for?)
3. Copy backup copy to scanner

How do you explain the detail in the schematics?
You know what happens (happened) 20 years ago, when you made copies of a copy of a copy?

The quality is rather of a first generation copy, done on the best equipment which the 3rd Millenium can muster.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Let me ask you a question, "The Shadow"...

Q: Do you really think rich, intelligent, scientists such as Jamie and Adam from the Mythbusters who get payed big money to blow stuff up in a bunch of fun ways?

A: No. They would never waste their time on anything not associated with their career and for the discovery channel. It would violate their contracts with DC too, I am sure of it.

The point I'm making is that this isn't something they do for fun, this is something they do for the show and for discovery channel. We'll see when the show comes out

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by osaitax

How do you explain the detail in the schematics?
You know what happens (happened) 20 years ago, when you made copies of a copy of a copy?

The quality is rather of a first generation copy, done on the best equipment which the 3rd Millenium can muster.

I'd think that he'd copy it only when needed, ie. before sending it to Linda. I wouldn't keep extra copies of sensitive material around me unless I need them.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Seeking prosecution for people who hoax UFO events based on links to terrorism is madness, unless the UFO phenomenon is all being perpetrated by a few guys in a cave with camels tied up outside.
Terrorism is an excuse being used to silence the people that might bring us what we want, before the government has a chance to feed us their story.

You still don't get it, whoever said anything about trying to convict hoaxers on terrorism charges?!

RESEARCH, try it.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
promomag Try multiple search strings like;

counter espionage and UFO hoaxes and network pathways, intelligence and Ufology and internet, stiff like that.

Get away from the limit of terrorism, that's just what this particular investigation was looking into, it's about how the Intelligence Community uses the internet, the topic and those who fancy it for their own purposes.

Check out www.realityuncovered.com, snoop around there for a good three or four hours as well. They are "friends of ATS (the owners met and are members here) and they will be glad to help you find what you seek.

Most of the really big UFO hoaxes have been perpetrated by Intel operatives.

S...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
PsykoOps,
I'm sorry, where do you see that "Isaac" has sent physical paper photocopies to Linda Moulton Howe?

For Isaac to sent scans of the documents to Linda or to C2C, he doesn't have to make a new photocopy every time. He even writes on his site that he sent scans via email, not paper copies.

Why should Isaac suddenly, after 15 years (from 1986 to 2001, when the watermarking patent was granted) decide to make backup photocopies? Wouldn't he have made photocopies earlier? I would have.

Isaac could just as easily have made scans from the original photocopies, which he smuggled out. The quality would be better.

I want to see some part of the purported original photocopies or photos, then all is well.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by osaitax]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Springer,
Does This have relevance to which you speak ?
I believe it does, and you are right on target.

Regards,
Lex

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join