It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You misunderstand. I don't believe in your edition of spirit. Folks with a religion to push are OK, because I don't have to buy their brand.

But when you start trying to disguise it as science or research, which in case you hadn't noticed, is what this thread has been about, then you are either a troll wanting to start arguing over how many angels can sit on the head of a pin, or you have been taste testing the sacramental wine.

My spirituality is not something I try to gain followers for, and certainly not when we're discussing something that has no bearing at all on your little demons.

Now IF you had even the most remote connection between the 'drones' and your little idea, we might talk. But since all you have is a sermon hidden in your own mind, you need another venue.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
... How can a viral campaign boost sales when no-one knows what is being advertised? It's not like the drone is towing a banner that says "Be sure to watch the Transformers at your local theater". .....

Viral marketing is sometimes used to describe some sorts of Internet-based stealth marketing campaigns, including the use of blogs, seemingly amateur web sites, and other forms of astroturfing to create word of mouth for a new product or service. Often the ultimate goal of viral marketing campaigns is to generate media coverage via "offbeat" stories worth many times more than the campaigning company's advertising budget.

The Hype, its all about the Hype. But I'm not convinced movie makers or game makers are behind any of this drone controversy until either of them come out an admit it.

But, I'm sitting on the fence about this whole drone topic but both feet are now hanging on the side of hoax being that the majority of photos I believe have way to many possible flaws and questions on how they can be faked.

I used to use Maya and Blender to help find ways on saving primitives for online 3D game items that allow user created content, so I cant help wonder if back in that CARET Lab if they may have used those type of programs to render some fake computer models of the so called "anti-gravity" device or any UFO parts in order to help them better understand how to reverse engineer it. Taking apart a computer model first so not to permanently damage the actual device on a first-run dismantling or to help them put it back together once dismantled. Maybe Isaac stole copies of those fake computer print outs/images and thats what he is now showing and not actually showing the "real" device in all his photos.

The Isaac background story is very creative and original though so much more of that information needs to be concentrated on IMO. I recall a mod mentioning they lived in Palo Alto, has that mod found any evidence in the public records building or City Hall of that city regarding the legitimacy of a CARET Laboratory even existing there in the 80's?

I worked for a kinko's for almost 7 years and I can say that when"hole punching" paper it easily produces random looking holes, espec on such a dull piece of equipment, even if using an electric 3-hole drill machine, paper just never tears in a consistent manner, so I don't think anything can be found there. Also, while doing desktop publishing, there were many times when doing a layout for a manual or newspaper the "customer" a lot of times had blank sides or pages inserted, usually with small text on the blank page that simply read "This page was intentionally left blank" as to not to confuse the reader. Page (ex.) 119 didn't always mean that page 120 was to be on the back. Color copiers do leave invisible SN Codes on color prints aka invisible watermarks that can only be seen with specific scanner equipment generally not sold to the public but used by "the Feds" during certain counterfeit cases, usually money. The "T" watermark IMO is a logo pre-printed on blank paper that was used during the photo copy process of the documents either embossed in the paper or an actual inked logo on the paper. Has anyone ever seen eternal Government paper/documents that bear any type of watermarks in the middle of the paper before? I haven't seen any documents released from the Freedom of Information Act that had such a big watermark in the middle like the CARET documents have.

IF Isaac isn't a hoaxer then I say to him and all the other drone "wittnesses", come out of hiding and take a polygraph test, then tell us your story once more.

Bzzzzzzz

[edit on 6/30/2007 by BuzzingOn]
Errr typos

[edit on 6/30/2007 by BuzzingOn]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
pj:

I was responding to Lamâshtu's request for "more ideas and explanations please" concerning conspiracies relating to the CARET program. I hoped my thoughts would spur some thinking on what might be the real power behind some of the artifacts and drones.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
At the risk of sounding crazy again
has anyone who's spent time looking repeatedly at the 'language' had any really bad nausea and/or headache? Just a query I have, if anyone's got some time to spare and some screen space.

I don't think it's crazy at all. Now that you mention it, I've had very bad headaches over the past few days and I rarely get them. I didn't attribute them to the diagrams, but I will leave them on the screen and see what happens. I was even planning on writing them on paper to the best of my ability in different combinations to see what, if anything, might happen.

Keep in mind, many cultures that have come and gone (some who's testament to time are still standing in the sands of Egypt) believed that writing hieroglyphs or runes on objects would give the wearer power or offer protection. I don't think this is crazy at all, and I think we might finally be seeing ancient wisdom unfold before our very eyes. Why have there been over 2,000 crop circles in the past 3 decades? Someone, somewhere, is trying to tell us something. We have been distracted with other agendas such as war and greed thanks to our governments, that we could possibly be tuning out some of the biggest universal revelations ever to be witnessed. The link between cymatics (sound frequencies resonating through mediums such as sand and water to create geometric patterns) and crop circles is no coincidence. Have you seen the similarities? They are striking. And then you hear someone like Dr. Michio Kaku and his string theory that all things in the universe vibrate in harmony? And now this?

Sometimes people don't see the obvious when it's right there in front of their faces, and they need to wake up and connect the dots. Have you ever lost your keys and then found them right in front of where you were standing the entire time? We don't always look in the simplest of places. And this has nothing to do with metaphysics or new age spiritual B.S. for me. It's about not being so skeptical when you have no shred of disproof that you pass up a chance to see something magnificent. And even if it only turns out to be a magnificent story, then that adds a sense of wonder and enlightenment that you wouldn't have had prior to this.

I know it's difficult to try to accept a story at face value because of all the hoaxes that have been told time after time after time. I really do understand that. But I also understand that nothing I have seen thusfar has added any sense of skepticism and incredulity to what we have seen. That should speak for itself. I imagine the reason you haven't found any of this to be fake is because it isn't. And I don't think this one is going to be busted, as you know I've felt like that from the beginning.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'll tell you exactly whats being advertised because its obvious to me..

Q: What is being advertised?
A: Coast 2 Coast AM .

admin edit Removed CHILDISH name calling

LAST WARNING

[edit on 6-30-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug...Sometimes people don't see the obvious when it's right there in front of their faces, and they need to wake up and connect the dots. ...

You know that the same thing can be said about you, right?

Originally posted by pjslug...I imagine the reason you haven't found any of this to be fake is because it isn't. And I don't think this one is going to be busted, as you know I've felt like that from the beginning.

That tells me that you are not interested in finding the truth about this object. You firmly believe it's real, and no evidence will convince you otherwise. Well, if you're so convinced that this is real, why bother posting here? You will only get frustrated when people point out flaws on the documents and the renders.
I'm not posting this with the intention to flame, I'm just curious. If I was convinced that the drones were real, I would stay away from petty arguments about model lighting and matrix code.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Personaly Im not sure what to say about this whole thing, but the some of the pics on the web site are pretty interesting, most noteably pic 4 (the last one), the pics are pretty clear and I cant see any signs of them being faked. but then it cant be that hard to do hey.... if you know what you have to go and do.

-fm

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

A: Coast 2 Coast AM you fools.

I totally agree with you! C2C has been getting killer ratings ever since the drones hit.. perhaps this is all thier doing... and let me add it is working, because I had never tuned on to C2C until this drone fiasco hit the web.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So is the official name for these crafts Dragonfly Drones? Very interesting use and design. I wonder why they did not let people know earlier about them and thier uses.

DragonFly Drone

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
even I have to admit it would take an extremely long amount of time to create documents and diagrams and multiple 3-d renders and printing out the papers and scanning them back in.. LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME even just designing the diagrams alone. They are with such significant detail that it would take you hours to get it that perfect. hours on hours on hours.

Thats why I believe this is a hoax by coast 2 coast for hits, and other sites are just playing along.. yopu can see on coast 2 coast's web page they are trying to get advertisers with "1,000,000 page views a month". Thats our page views!

So these creeps either spent 3 weeks in their bedroom making these documents, or they are in fact real.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestino

I totally agree with you! C2C has been getting killer ratings ever since the drones hit.. perhaps this is all thier doing... and let me add it is working, because I had never tuned on to C2C until this drone fiasco hit the web.

I disagree with any any the ideas that this is a hoax perpetrated by Coast to Coast (C2C). The station would be negatively affected in a big way if the hoax was found out and the perps identified. Granted the show puts pretty much anything on there it seems, without having any opinion as to whether its true or not, and without any investigation of the claims there, but I don't think its in their best interests to create a hoax.

I am not of the camp in this case that "any press is good press", I would say that here "Negative press is truly that, negative press". If you believe that C2C is involved in making hoaxes and false claims about the drone issue, then maybe you believe that every strange occurrence there is put on by its' producers, they have many cases of strange events, surely C2C is not responsible for these as well.

But in any case, good theory.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hold on hold on.. I just thoguht up a really good point...

Just because they found some alien wreckage that you simply "turn on" in some manner briefly explained, does NOT mean that diagrams fell from the sky with the left over alien technology. I mean honestly... your telling me that someone found alien wreckage and was able to decipher it that well to draw these diagrams up themselves? He doesn't even do a good job explaining what we are looking at because there is no good explanation for it!

One of the pictures even has an arrow pointing to an object with a "?" mark at the end of it, as in "we dont know what that thing is".. but wait.. who drew the diagrams again?

Precisely.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im getting the impression that EarthFiles.com is behind all this hoax. They are the ones who love those crop circles, maybe they designed those papers on issaccaret. A simple back story, and a nice model with a good render system. And you can mass produce 100's of different drone images easly... That will get some hits on their website... I think Coast 2 Coast is the innocent one of this whole thing... just reporting whats avalible.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn

IF Isaac isn't a hoaxer then I say to him and all the other drone "wittnesses", come out of hiding and take a polygraph test, then tell us your story once more.

I agree, if it's a movie or game promo great, but if it's more of a money making scheme titor-style the witnesses will be non existant except through spoofed emails and controlled interviews through non-reputable reporters like Linda Howe. If it is a hoax which I believe it is, the witness will never come forward, their voices will never be heard individually and their individuality will never be confirmed because the origin is likely a small group of people or one person.

We have CHAD, ISAAC, SALADFINGERS123456, what are the names of the others? I'll look it up, the non-professional way in which George Noory's staff, Whitley Streiber and Linda How operate is a red flag, showing that this business is 99% entertainment and money, and possibly 1% legitimate news reporting, I give credit to guys like Standon Friedman and Nick Pope, you won't be seeing them easily fooled by a hoax like this.

I got an email from someone claiming this hoax was not a hoax but was authentic unlike the titor hoax, is it one of you? I don't know but he happened to be a model ship buider that lived in California, he may even be connected with the hoax, I'll post the email if I find any connection.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Razimus]

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Razimus]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been following the discussion surrounding these pictures on this and other sites for a few days now, and thought I would sign up and throw in my 2p...

I've been using 3dsmax and photoshop for years and every single ufo photo I've seen has been either too indistinct to make out much, or an obvious fake...

My initial gut reaction to the chad/rajman photos was "FAKE" and though my own analysis, and the excellent work done by others still hasnt conclusively proved or disproved their authenticity, the CARET documents now have me leaning towards another hoax...

And now, I'm afraid I will have to respectfully disagree with '11 11'

Sometimes if you dont attach your parts together correctly before the render, the program will make an error when calculating, and the pieces that were not attach correctly, or at all, would not cast shadows onto other pieces. It will display shadows on itself, but the shadows they cast would not appear on other objects that it isnt attached to.

This is incorrect. When a light source has shadows enabled, all geometry in the scene will cast shadows on all other geometry in the scene, regardless of them being connected or not, unless you specifically exclude objects from casting/receiving shadows.

I've been using 3dsmax since v2.5 and I am not aware of any shadow casting bug in the scanline renderer, mentalray, or any of the other popular 3rd party renderers...?

Oh and ejsaunders - When I first came across the 'language' I thought "hey thats some nifty graphic design" and turned it into a 3840x1024 desktop wallpaper which has been plastered across the 3x19" workspace in front of me here for days, and I can report no headaches or unusual effects of any kind

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

We all know the Sun sets in the West, or slightly West. Azimuth for West is exactly 270 degrees. According to the US Navy calculations, the Sun actually set 279.4 degrees on the day this picture was taken.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by 11 11]

11 11 good work man and i see what you are saying now. Just takes a bit for me to get the picture hoaxes. You laid it out and i thank you however you guys dont have to be so rude and nasty to those of us who dont get it the first time you guys shout oh its CG. I bet i can get you in a helicopter hanger and watch you sweat if you had to change the transmission. SO you are better at imaging then most of us, Others are better at things than you are. Remember that....... Thx again

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
People, get out of the playground.

I don't believe it's anything to do with C2C and I'm not a fool. If you have anything other than conjecture to add to your insults then please do so.

Also there is a position in between being a believer and a hoax advocate. It's a position where most open minded intelligent people would be at this moment considering the evidence and just because you may be predisposed to be one or the other does not mean you will not evaluate alternative viewpoints.

One thing that bothers me about Q4-86 Research Report is the Executive Summary. This should be a concise overview of the whole document but instead appears to be a list. From that list the other 9 pages only cover the first item meaning there must be a lot more pages in this report.

That being the case the overall composition, section numbering and title font is pretty amateurish. This could be that the report was written by a member of the research team who did not have much experience in report writing, which may make some sense.

The Overview states that the document is "a primer on the tentative findings of the research phase". I don't really follow what is being said there, does this mean the document is followed by a more lengthy report or is there an American meaning to primer I am not familiar with ?

Someone mentioned there was a person active in this thread who lives in Palo Alto. Is it possible given the information we have to try and determine a possible physical location for the laboratory ?

Not sure how that could be done and I don't have any real pointers other than in the UK most sensitive installations are simply hidden in plain sight and I do know of a building in the middle of a large town, occupied by a Govt Dept, that simply has a basement level accessible only with a key in one lift. The basement area is much larger than the grd floor above and had secure power, water and ventilation, with only one other access point being for emergency and located a fair way from the building.

Now I know I have said you can't take anything Isaac says at face value but the description below of the premises really doesn't make sense to me. How can you get the number of people that supposedly worked at this place in and out of a 1 storey building without arousing suspicion. The document hints that at least 50 people worked on this programme. To get 50 people in and out you would need at least 100 people working up top which is a lot of people for a "front".

Also the only way you can build 5 underground storey's to a 1 storey office in secrecy is on a secure military site. Whuch begs the question, if it's on a secure military site why would you need to build them underground.

Ther's many other inconsistencies as well, such as the overly detailed description of XPARC, to then only say PACL wasn't like that.

Is it possible that PACL was in fact XPARC, or some part thereof ?

PACL was located in Palo Alto, but unlike XPARC, it wasn’t at the end of a long road in the middle of a big complex surrounded by rolling hills and trees. PACL was hidden in an office complex owned entirely by the military but made to look like an unassuming tech company. From the street, all you could see was what appeared to be a normal parking lot with a gate and a guard booth, and a 1-story building inside with a fictitious name and logo. What wasn’t visible from the street was that behind the very first set of doors was enough armed guards to invade Poland, and 5 additional underground stories. They wanted to be as close as possible to the kinds of people they were looking to hire and be able to bring them in with a minimum of fuss.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow, Cliffdweller that post is way too much. I almost fell out of my chair laughing reading that theoretical mumbo-jumbo. I guess the key word is "DARK" in conspiracy. We're did you get that stuff from, it was too much. I can't stop laughing.

Okay, who says aliens/ET are dark matter? I have never heard such a thing, and it sounds somewhat preposterous, but who knows for sure. You act like all they want to do is take over and control our race. I have news for you if they wanted to do it, they already would have. ET aren't really bad guys, they are actually trying to help our world move towards becoming a type 1 civilization. A type 1 civilization is one that travels in between dimensions somewhat freely. The why people say ET are inter-dimensional.

Do believe that there is anything outside this universe? Because I for one sure as hell do. Suppose the other dimensions are actually coinciding with our dimension right now. Think about it you probably have two ET's in your room right now, just looking at how you are progressing as a human. They may even be reading your thoughts right now. Ewww, scary isn't it.

Do you have any feeling that there may be a God or angels or anything? You probably have thought about it, but do you believe? Suppose these "aliens" are actually God's servants, who are guiding us through the process of evolution as humankind. Would that be something you be interested in?

"Aliens" just don't have technology, but they I think they may have supernatural powers as well. They could if they were connected to the Source, so to speak. You may be somewhat right in some of your other conjecture, in some respects. But I think you are probably wrong in their intent. And you may are definitely wrong on their means. This line is too funny:

"The CARET program was largely an experiment on the part of absorbed humans"

Where the hell did you get that? Absorbed humans? Seriously, why would they take control of human bodies that is something straight out of pop sci-fi. You know "Return of the Body Snatchers?" Too funny. I think if anything these craft may be controlled with an interface device or through brain power if anything. They may even be controlled by the ET's for the government.

This is probably some of the funniest, misguided disinformation I have ever read. I hope you don't believe this crap, because that would be just way too much. Seriously, if you do. I may just become "daffy" and have to be put in an asylum. (jk)

Absorbed humans, that is too funny. They may look like humans, but they aren't. I think they might be called "shape-shifters" in alien-speak. I think they probably also have the power to control light and dark matter. All the same, I don't think it matters
. If this was a joke, it seriously is way too good. Still can't stop laughing.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Originally posted by Clandestino

I disagree with any any the ideas that this is a hoax perpetrated by Coast to Coast (C2C). The station would be negatively effected in a big way if the hoax was found out and the perps identified. Granted the show puts pretty much anything on there it seems, without having any opinion as to whether its true or not, and without any investigation of the claims there, but I don't think its in their best interests to create a hoax.

I am not of the camp in this case that "any press is good press", I would say that here "Negative press is truly that, negative press". If you believe that C2C is involved in making hoaxes and false claims about the drone issue, then maybe you believe that every strange occurrence there is put on by its' producers, they have many cases of strange events, surely C2C is not responsible for these as well.

But in any case, good theory.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]

I am somewhat of professional media man, and I will tell you that this being a hoax by C2C would make no sense at all. They would just be making some angry listeners, but their ratings would fall after it is done, so what would be the point. Actually, in my professional opinion, I think that a hoax like this may kill their credibility and possibly their show completely. Having people with all different views and theories without bias is one thing, but manipulating the populace and their loyal listeners, just doesn't make good business sense. Especially with how much money they would have to put in just to create a hoax that is this well done.

A couple things I think would be indicators of a hoax by them. One, are they going off the air or being cancelled? Two, do they have new advertisers that would be bring in more money? Have they done hoaxes like this before to increase their audience.

I would have to say the answer right now to all three questions are no. So, I don't think it is hoax or a prank by them. And if it is a prank, it should have one hell of a punchline to counter-balance the negative effects on their audience, their business and their show.

My professional opinion is that this is not a hoax by them. It doesn't make business sense. As well as it being a viral marketing campaign, doesn't make business sense. If it is a viral campaign, believe me when I say it would be a ballsy business move and possibly idiotic with possibly very negative affects for the well-being of their product. Because of a good possibility of "blowback" effect, where the opposite of the aims of the campaign happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another inconsistency is that to have a tech company as a front, the company must be a military operation and they would need to actually produce something.

That isn't the kind of thing the military generally does, nor does it build office complexes and rent them out.

A quick search showed some interesting links and history on what XPARC achieved but does anyone have any details on the physical building(s) occupied by XPARC ?

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join