It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dernailer
look mom!!! i find a mouse

I cant find it, there's something that resembles one but that's hardly sharp enough picture to come to that conclusion.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
The pages could be separate if one side was not numbered.

This could be due to a drawing there, that was not text.

It could also be the end of a section or chapter.

It is odd, but still not definitive.

If you look at the pages, the orientation changes, so both sides are numbered. Also, the images are named "figure 14.12", "14.13", and so on, so there is not a missing page with images. End of chapter is very unlikely, since all the pages are showing parts of the same diagram, and the chapters would have to be 1 page long.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Farnswoth]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you look at the pages, the orientation changes, so both sides are numbered. Also, the images are named "figure 14.12", "14.13", and so on, so there is not a missing page with images. End of chapter is very unlikely, since all the pages are showing parts of the same diagram, and the chapters would have to be 1 page long.

If you have a stapled or bound report and you are folding the pages behind eachother, some of the holes will overlap and that will be evident when you make your copies. Just like what happens in a lunar eclipse, it's the same principle. After two generations of copies, there are bound to be issues like this, and it is only on the first two pages, assuming they were back to back.

Also, it looks like parts of the circles were pushed out. This could have been from the document moving around in a 3-ring binder or from the brad fasteners that are thin pieces of metal.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth

Originally posted by Farnswoth
I've found an inconsistency in the linguist analysis primer that is not CGI related. If you look at the pages 119-123, the irregularities of the 3 punched out holes do not match in any of them. 119 and 120 are not the same page, neither is 120 and 121. That would mean that the original document had 2 pages with info, followed by 2 blank pages. That makes no sense. Even if it was isaac who punched the holes, he would have made them all on the left side of the pages.
Sorry for quoting myself, but this might have gotten overlooked in the CGI war.

I flipped 120 and 122 horizontally to have them all facing the correct side. It's impossible for a double sided page to have different holes on each side.

-Does anyone have an explanation for this?

You can clearly see from the scans Isaac provided that those holes are printed, not actual holes (in other words somebody copied pages that were pre-holed to create another copy). Thus, it is up to the mechanics of the copy machine being used to dictate what the holes will look like, and seeing as how these copies are presumably from the 80's, and that copy machines back then were even more fickity than the ones today, it is easy to assume that these artifacts may merely be a result of the copier. I know I've seen similar types of effects happen on my copied school papers and such while using older copy machines; the artifacts present are a result of pressure applied during copying, any dust or other materials present in the particular space on the glass, quality of the physical punched holes, and just the random nature of the copy machines in general.

I wouldn't put all my money into this as definitive proof.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Sataurë]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I never said it was definite proof, as nothing will ever be until someone hacks Chads PC and post the 3D files and original renders.

If the copier generated those kind of artifacts on the holes, why are the designs on the pages so sharp? You can even count the tiny lines on them.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well using speculation I would believe that the holes have artifacts because there is physical depth involved (a physical hole in the page, leaving whatever may be obstructing that hole to be scanned as well, whether it be dust, fibers of the page, or scratches/material on the glass; and since there is depth involved, the focus and detail is compromised for anything being not physically against the glass itself). The paper is physically RIGHT up against the glass, which provides excellent scanning detail.

But then again I must also acknowledge the other possibility that it is in fact merely a fabrication.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Sataurë]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
@PsykoOps: right side of the image, in the middle, there is a white spot... i have played a little with photoshop,changing coulors,contrast, and others settings and its look like your arrow cursor that is in front of you
(uhmm i feel its look like a apple cursor... )

@all:
could some one find something that look like the diagrams or find how this drawings could be have done,because the guy who did them has a good fantasy or is interested in sci-fi design... they are more complex that the drones design..

And could we have a list of the best 3d/design/graphics/models web sites??
perhaps we can find something in the galleries...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

could some one find something that look like the diagrams or find how this drawings could be have done,because the guy who did them has a good fantasy or is interested in sci-fi design... they are more complex that the drones design..

With regards to the sci-fi connection, you will not find anything for the following reasons:

A) It is the real alien technology deal
or
B) It was done by a team of amazing artists working on a new sci-fi movie that isn't out yet and they certainly wouldn't want their artwork discovered, except for what they have allowed us to see.

The other possibilities I have mentioned in posts way back, but they aren't relevant to a sci-fi connection.

None of the fonts out there on the web or in font packages or any of the artwork I have ever seen resembles these schematics in any way whatsoever, with the exception of crop circles.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

@PsykoOps: right side of the image, in the middle, there is a white spot... i have played a little with photoshop,changing coulors,contrast, and others settings and its look like your arrow cursor that is in front of you

@all:

And could we have a list of the best 3d/design/graphics/models web sites??
perhaps we can find something in the galleries...

CG Society is always a good place to start. About the designs, I would look into fractals, he seems particularly proud talking about their properties in the documents.

The entire diagram reminds me of the symbol from the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Systema Sephirotica

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I understand the point but the image quality is so low that it could be anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslugNone of the fonts out there on the web or in font packages or any of the artwork I have ever seen resembles these schematics in any way whatsoever, with the exception of crop circles.

Actually, the design is quite human, in the sense that they are exactly what we would expect something futuristic or "alien" to look like today.

There's really no new concept in them. the circles, bar codes, strange symbols all over the place. It's all been done before.

Examples:

< br />

< br />

All the pics are all from the same series.

I'm sure that we would all like this to be real, but I believe that this is just an elaborate hoax made by a guy with too much free time on his hands.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Actually, the graphics seen in the Isaac doc's
remind me of something a tattoo artist might
dream up.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There are several fonts with parts of the linguistics in, I've matched the weird 2 crossed curvy line thing, some of the connecting lines with the circles attached and the one wirly circle.

MOST of the circle type are from either CropBats (might have an AOE on the end) or Crop Circle Bats, but I posed the question, which came first? Did the font inspire the creator of the document, or were they merely collated from known crop circles, in which case, they may be alien language and so it would match.

To me, I started down that route because I'm a modeller and I thought they were models, so wanted to prove that he had made the pieces, laqured them and then badly applied decals which is why some of the surfaces look oddly reflective (from the backing film), but I couldn't find any possible way to check which came first, the crop circle, or the dingbat of it.

On a side question, I have something that I've been mulling over all day.

1. IF the language works only if the correct order and EXACT symbol is applied, and as far as I remember Isaac said the symbols must be written on the substrate, does that mean each of those symbols is hand painted? I personally take 'written' meaning using an ink and pen, not applying computer designed decals or milling the thing into the substrate (although its clearly on the surface anyway), so how if that is the case, are all the symbols perfect matches. Most people's hands aren't that good to paint exact duplicates on everything.

EDIT: Actually, they could have airbrushed them from a stencil now I think about it, that would in some way conform to the ideal of 'writing' it on.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by ejsaunders]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think the common consensus in this thread is that we have gone as far as we can go without more evidence. We have compelling arguments for how this could be real as well as how it could be a hoax. I think it is time for us all to take this a step further and conduct some serious forensics. This is what I propose:

I can create a banner that simply says PALO ALTO CARET LABORATORY EXPERIMENT with the PACL caret logo. Whoever has the resources can link it to popular websites. The link can then be taken to a very basic website that has some verbage as to describe what PACL was. We can place form fields for people to answer the following three questions:

Were you employed by PACL: [ ] Yes [ ] No
What years did you work there:
E-mail (optional):

For all the answers we get corresponding a YES with a timeframe of 1984 - 1988 we can trace their IP address and investigate who they are. If they leave their e-mail, even better.

What do you think about this?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think duping people to reveal past work
experience in a "secret" lab might be illegal.

Beyond that, those that "may" have worked
there will see this and think "yeah, right".

On paper, great idea. It's the practical app.
that counts.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In response to those who want a dark conspiratorial theory behind the CARET program, here's mine:

Please note: ************ Below is my speculative scenario ****************

ALIENS AND THE CARET PROGRAM

Aliens and alien artifacts can manifest themselves in material ways, composed of particles of matter. However, aliens are able to change forms because they are inherently "dark energy/matter." Their individuality comes not from an individual soul and body, but from an individual differentiation of dark energy/matter. This allows them to exist in a completely invisible state. They can manipulate their dark energy/matter states to either invisibly interact with the material world or inhabit a material form. They can create patterns in their invisible dark energy/matter states (using the "circuitry" example from the CARET "language primer") which enhance their ability of complex thought/memory. Aliens have been on the earth from the beginning. Through time they have interacted with humans to a greater and greater extent, "merging" humans with the dark energy/matter of aliens. (There is only one way for a human to escape the process of merging). Some aliens are composed of greater amounts of dark energy/matter than others. This results in certain humans manifesting greater alien power than others. The world's population is connected to varying degrees (some consciously, some unconsciously) to aliens. These aliens manipulate every aspect of human activity. Sometimes after fully "absorbing" their human host, they gradually introduce the human to conscious manipulation of dark energy/matter. This enables telepathic or invisible manipulation of visible matter as well as the creation of invisible patterned structure..

For an alien to continually strengthen a connection to (and absorb completely) its human host, it must conform its host's desires, thoughts, and way of life to its own. (Why this is the case is another story.) This can be a prolonged process as the alien must use all manner of deception to convince its host (usually unconsciously) that the alien's way of life is better than the human's. Because the world's religious, business, and governmental institutions have gradually changed to reflect the alien agenda, the process of absorption is aided by the policies (both formal and informal) of these institutions. Certain humans are made fully conscious of their absorption and are trained in the manipulation of dark energy/matter. Training can be done completely transparent to the daily activities of human existence. There is no external proof that training has occurred with any particular individual. He would likely never divulge it himself since humans who are conscious of their absorption are committed to the alien agenda. An absorbed and trained human can manipulate dark energy/matter in such a way, at such times, and at such distances, that he would never be traced.

If all this happens on an invisible level, why do some aliens manifest in a visible form? First of all, it is a way to directly advertise an aspect of their way of life to anyone who might like it enough to align themselves with it. Secondly, it allows them to set up environments in which they can more intensively train absorbed human hosts. Thirdly, through time they can step up their "staged attacks" on humanity in order to bring themselves into closer contact with humans who would otherwise avoid them. Sometimes the more contact someone has with something he does not like results in a gradual breaking down of barriers. (While the aliens have the power to quickly overwhelm humanity, there is another race of dark energy/matter beings who are more powerful and limit the way in which the aliens gain control over humanity, i.e. the aliens must generally use deception rather than brute force.) So while the bread-and-butter way aliens subvert humanity is not through staged visible manifestations (but rather through subversive religious, business, and governmental policies), it is one component of their arsenal. In fact, absorbed humans are at least partly responsible for controlling the manifestations of UFOs.

The CARET program was largely an experiment on the part of absorbed humans, in this case military black ops, to find out whether gradual exposure of intelligent non-absorbed humans to alien ways would speed up the absorption process. (As a side note, those who display the most obvious signs of alien absorption, i.e., military black ops, are generally among the least powerful aliens. The higher the power of the alien, the better the absorbed human is able to mask his absorption. For this reason, religious leaders can be among the highest ranking aliens.)

The manifestation of visible aliens, the drones, the artifacts from the CARET program, other alien artifacts, all work in the following way: First a material vessel is created which contains the symbols for defining how that vessel is going to function. In the case of the artifacts from the CARET program or from the drones, the symbols or codes are embedded on substrates. These embedded codes work like a neural network. The created drone, craft, artifact, or alien body, is brought to life and empowered by filling it with the dark energy/matter of the alien. The surface symbols are merely summaries of far more intricate patterns. i.e. fixed neural networks, on deeper artifact substrates. The "very specific type of field" needed to make the coding of the symbols work (mentioned by "Isaac") is the dark energy/matter of the aliens.

Please note: ****************** The above is my speculative scenario ***********************

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
At the risk of being fined points and getting one of those cute little warning stickers, I'm going to speak.

Since you say this is all just your theory, which is based on exactly nothing tangible, or if it is, then you failed to link it, I'll put in my own theory.

There's too many people with time to sit and smoke and drink. You need to lay off the gothic games and whatever controlled substance you're using and open the window. Living as a bat is not doing you much good for credibility.

Seriously, you have a good imagination, but you need to control it, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
NGC2736:

Don't like gothic and have never taken drugs.

Sorry to hear you don't believe in the existence of spirit.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That was a certainly interesting read... imaginative, dark, pretty negative, and scary to say the least. I think it would be best to leave theories of "human/alien absorption" to another thread, and to focus on the forensics of debunking or factualizing the CARET story. It sounded a lot more like X-Files to me than anything remotely linked to real world applications.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding crazy again
has anyone who's spent time looking repeatedly at the 'language' had any really bad nausea and/or headache?

I was going to put it down to not getting enough fresh BS in my diet, or the fact I'd been staring at it for a while, but it seems to go when I've not got the primer open on the screen (even in the background it still does it weirdly, i.e. hidden behind a different page).

Can some of you who are of more skeptical persuasion maybe leave the primer open down the side/bottom of your monitor while you are surfing and see if it makes you feel unpleasantly unwell (yes I know that will sound leading, but I can't get my point across any better).

It came on slowly but built up to the point I had to take a migraine anti-sickness tablet it was that bad. Suffering from migraine, I know what the signs of it are and various other headaches, but this just felt like it had come on without any normal 'warning' and only genuinely occured when the language was 'open' in a window.

Just a query I have, if anyone's got some time to spare and some screen space.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join