It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Tell me.. what didn't I say?

Okay, my pidgin is worse sometimes, so I will try it step by step.

I wonder why this interview never was sent.

I asked Arthur himself about it, but his answer was none, telling me that Whitley's and Linda's sites are well.

Pj asked C2C about this (some 80 pages ago here) and got a lot of answers, like: "What are you talking about? - Ah, you are talking about this! - Err, we dunno, ask Linda."

There was some answer like: The cropcircles were more important right than.

Still the interview disappeared in a drawer.

Since your contact to Linda seems to be better than our's and since I think - as you - that it is not a good idea, that everybody mails her, to ask the same questions, I thought it was a good idea, you simply ask her.

Maybe she had the same reasons to cancel the interview as I had, to not engage too much in his yahoo-group, where nobody was busy at all. This would be an explanation.

The same is true for Dil's question. You have the possibility to simply ask her. Of course, everybody could, but she wouldn't answer to everybody.

That's all. Just thinking about the simplest and most effective way to get a simple answer to a simple question.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Seems to me the DRT are, perhaps, a bit starstruck by their idle and mentor. Her stature obviously intimidates them and that is why they repeatedly give her info and witnesses and get NOTHING in return, not even a mention of their team name when she introduces the DRTs witness as her own......nothing like a free trade of knowledge and information to help solve the case!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

Seems to me the DRT are, perhaps, a bit starstruck by their idle and mentor. Her stature obviously intimidates them and that is why they repeatedly give her info and witnesses and get NOTHING in return, not even a mention of their team name when she introduces the DRTs witness as her own......nothing like a free trade of knowledge and information to help solve the case!

This reminds me of the greek cyclops when he asks Ulysses who are you, an he answers "no one" and walks away. maybe thats what these poeple expect.oh theres nothin there, which as far as drones is true, but as far as Arthur its not.
I already went over tomis post to Sysco and I saw where SHE calls him shameless for writingg emails to Sid Mead , Okuda and others to see NOT if they was hoaxters but if they recognizes the artwork. Thinks about folx, shameless! I thought he was doin great as it cuts out one paths to follow.

So we has 2 CLEAR predispositions from DRT, ONE is to withhold evidence if confronted with it [Latitude-Numbers] not mentioning vindictveness,
TWO is not to ASK not just questions, but the IMPORTANTquestions on which ALL of us knows will SOLVE the case. Not the Tshirt selli PIS but the answer to Sidhartas AND Syscos Questions.

Evryone knows they Know the answers but wont tell it.
Why dont Tomi post All the PMS she and Sysco shared, specially the ones about LINDA. [yeah we has a team over here too
]and which Sysco sez to me was less than a handful and was kewl with him. AS HE aint got nothin to hide, but it looks like she does.
Post Em!

Lets see what his and YOUR state of mind waz at the time TomUk ^__^
Word! Give is some good ol fashion PM lovin U so good at BABE!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If BS were electricity there is absolutely no doubt Tomi and the Drone Research team qualify as a State of the Art Powerhouse and Linda would be an entire energy grid by herself! We might not have answers to any of our questions, but surely no one can deny their is a global need for energy!

Now, as for those PMs that is really intriguing because Tomi did say she would. I know also that Sysconfig said more or less "bring it on".
Are these "scarlet Letters " or something? Sys and Sidd do strike me as having a Romantic almost "Don Quixote" quality about them. Being a woman, I notice these things almost immediately

By all means Tomi, lets see all of them the "to and from", and don't leave out any details! This is a sure way of getting the juices flowing

Thank you

[edit on 13-4-2008 by CharlottesWeb]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Tell me.. what didn't I say?

Okay, my pidgin is worse sometimes, so I will try it step by step.

I wonder why this interview never was sent.

I asked Arthur himself about it, but his answer was none, telling me that Whitley's and Linda's sites are well.

Pj asked C2C about this (some 80 pages ago here) and got a lot of answers, like: "What are you talking about? - Ah, you are talking about this! - Err, we dunno, ask Linda."

There was some answer like: The cropcircles were more important right than.

Still the interview disappeared in a drawer.

Since your contact to Linda seems to be better than our's and since I think - as you - that it is not a good idea, that everybody mails her, to ask the same questions, I thought it was a good idea, you simply ask her.

Maybe she had the same reasons to cancel the interview as I had, to not engage too much in his yahoo-group, where nobody was busy at all. This would be an explanation.

The same is true for Dil's question. You have the possibility to simply ask her. Of course, everybody could, but she wouldn't answer to everybody.

That's all. Just thinking about the simplest and most effective way to get a simple answer to a simple question.

I only know what she told me about the interview with Isaac. Like Dr. Dil said, Arthur's interview was print not voice. I am not going to nit-pic small matters like why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur.. asking her to recall every detail. This woman is busy and she takes the time to speak to us as we move forward, we do have some plans for going forward and that is what is important now.

@shads, again you have it wrong.. sorry but the reason she didn't mention DRT in Cams interview was not to discount us but to protect our privacy.
Until she got a document from me stating what we as a group gave her as permission to identify DRT and its members, she did the professional correct thing by us.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlottesWeb
If BS were electricity there is absolutely no doubt Tomi and the Drone Research team qualify as a State of the Art Powerhouse and Linda would be an entire energy grid by herself! We might not have answers to any of our questions, but surely no one can deny their is a global need for energy!

Now, as for those PMs that is really intriguing because Tomi did say she would. I know also that Sysconfig said more or less "bring it on".
Are these "scarlet Letters " or something? Sys and Sidd do strike me as having a Romantic almost "Don Quixote" quality about them. Being a woman, I notice these things almost immediately

By all means Tomi, lets see all of them the "to and from", and don't leave out any details! This is a sure way of getting the juices flowing

Thank you

[edit on 13-4-2008 by CharlottesWeb]

You do have an imagination!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhrozenKrew

This reminds me of the greek cyclops when he asks Ulysses who are you, an he answers "no one" and walks away. maybe thats what these poeple expect.oh theres nothin there, which as far as drones is true, but as far as Arthur its not.
I already went over tomis post to Sysco and I saw where SHE calls him shameless for writingg emails to Sid Mead , Okuda and others to see NOT if they was hoaxters but if they recognizes the artwork. Thinks about folx, shameless! I thought he was doin great as it cuts out one paths to follow.

So we has 2 CLEAR predispositions from DRT, ONE is to withhold evidence if confronted with it [Latitude-Numbers] not mentioning vindictveness,
TWO is not to ASK not just questions, but the IMPORTANTquestions on which ALL of us knows will SOLVE the case. Not the Tshirt selli PIS but the answer to Sidhartas AND Syscos Questions.

Evryone knows they Know the answers but wont tell it.
Why dont Tomi post All the PMS she and Sysco shared, specially the ones about LINDA. [yeah we has a team over here too
]and which Sysco sez to me was less than a handful and was kewl with him. AS HE aint got nothin to hide, but it looks like she does.
Post Em!

Lets see what his and YOUR state of mind waz at the time TomUk ^__^
Word! Give is some good ol fashion PM lovin U so good at BABE!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by PhrozenKrew]

I have nothing to hide. Christmas best wishes are nothing to be shameful about. Betraying others confidences is another matter entirely..

Actually I will tell you what I told Sys. I asked him to chill on the attacks with LMH because it wasn't going to help the matter. I told him I thought the woman had integrity and was being unfairly attacked. At the time I didn't tell Sys I was speaking to her, but I was. We were putting in place then the spirit that we have now in uncovering this mystery.

I also told Sys that there was a character out on the internet who ruined the Isaac interview and to let me know if he comes across any posts that might be the "bull in the china shop" character. Thats all my posts to sys said. Nothing more except warm wishes for a Happy Christmas.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

@shads, again you have it wrong..

LMAO I have it wrong but you believe in drones and LMH's integrity!! That is rich!!
Let me ask you this tomi....since you and your idol are so close and working together as equals (sharing info and all), has she released those 11 hijacked pics even to her comrades in the DRT to be analyzed properly.... my guess is no! OK then another question....what has she given the DRT to assist them in their quest for proof of the drones reality?? Anything?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Like Dr. Dil said, Arthur's interview was print not voice. I am not going to nit-pic small matters like why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur.. asking her to recall every detail.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting

If you remember I mentioned that the big guns were coming in to the rescue
Knowhow aka Jim posted recently at om, and has just posted his Engineering analysis and opinion. I have posted it for download here as the link to om is unavailable.
Very impressive Sounding
and very very neutral, when he says those who believe hoax must be 'smoking something"
Indeed, We must be smoking Crack if we believe any of what has been put forth so far.

I do give 100 % consent to all the email release she has of mine and hers
at least those were a little bit more honest discussions than she is giving here.

Thanks to all for your encouragement and support

SyS

link deleted for possible copyright by om oh yes we know.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Like Dr. Dil said, Arthur's interview was print not voice. I am not going to nit-pic small matters like why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur.. asking her to recall every detail.

Shads like to presume and you put question marks up?
Tough crowd.. Just exactly what do you want me to ask?
Is it - Linda why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur?
What exactly is this going to accomplish?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Interesting

If you remember I mentioned that the big guns were coming in to the rescue
Knowhow aka Jim posted recently at om, and has just posted his Engineering analysis and opinion. I have posted it for download here as the link to om is unavailable.
Very impressive Sounding

public.box.net... it is in word 2003 format

I do give 100 % consent to all the email release she has of mine and hers
at least those were a little bit more honest discussions than she is giving here.

Thanks to all for your encouragement and support

SyS

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

OH.. and what exactly did I leave out??

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

"Some bull in a China shop" at this most delicate moment decided to post all over the internet how he had traced Isaacs IP address.

I forget where this post is...the one that is all over the internet...I tried to find it before, but can't remember if I did or if someone pointed it out to me.

So who ruined it?

Where is the post?

Anybody know?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

"Some bull in a China shop" at this most delicate moment decided to post all over the internet how he had traced Isaacs IP address.

I forget where this post is...the one that is all over the internet...I tried to find it before, but can't remember if I did or if someone pointed it out to me.

So who ruined it?

Where is the post?

Anybody know?

That interview that never came about was with Isaac not Arthur. LMH had purchased equipment as well to disguise his voice, so he would feel safer

Arthur said he being interviewed for that day, and Tomi says no it was Isaac,
older posts will show it was Arthur the engineer , but Tomi says no it was Isaac..
Perhaps we are BOTH ARE CORRECT does anyone see THIS?
You are correct Both the same were scared by the BullS$hit in the China Shop! ASK Arthur!
She knows who both are and LMH more scared than all of them
sorry this Bull$hit won't fly!!

ps Its interesting Jim used the TY Hirez picture, any witnesses chased because of that, can they get more scared or dead-er than they are now?

This is not a bull in a China shop ladies and gentlemen, its a 3 legged Giraffe!
The cropcircles excuse I heard also, which is odd as the PDF makes exclusive extensive connections based on Lindas Cropcircle books material see the references! So instead of making what could be a historic and monumental connection right there to her books, she flies to the royal kingdom to chase one of already thousands of Cropcircles she could visit at any time. An odd example of critical thinking and mixed priorities, but a perfectly splendid example of CYA.

So all the Engineers and all the Queens men, could not put Humpty together again

Goodnight

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OMG How Close is Close Boyz and girlz
I will refrain from Commentin other than

This is POINTLESS No staright answerz
I think what I WILL do is write a letter to the University Of Arlington in Texas Board of Regents, and ask them if non tenured staff or even tenured are shielded from engaging in activities such as THIS that would cast a BAD light irrespective of hoax or not, and even have an impact on the contracts with the government. As Sidharta said.Its about perspective and appearances after all. Let THEM do an inquiry and a report for us,
I will then writez to the DARPA funds liasons, and ask them what the hell they doin fundin a school with recipient members engaged in high risk kooky behaviors like that Ludwig or whatever his name at Rutgers.
because for surez I will get an answer then.^_^

Yeah,
no skin off me. just questions from a law bidin taxpayer.
WE get answers now or I does this. Don't underestimate MY resources or Contacts.

Word

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

tomi,
since you ignored my last few questions let me try another. Have you asked the ufo goddess LMH if she believes the drones are real? I mean point blank asked! The reason i ask is this...
LMH is all about promoting LMH. Now if she believes the drones to be real and can bust this story open she is looking at not only a Pulitzer, but very possibly a Nobel Peace Prize as well!! How much sweeter could it possibly get for her??? Why wouldnt you pursue the one story that could make you a legend for all man kind? Unless of course you know you are assisting in the perpatration of a hoax which if discovered could destroy the last tiny little bit of credibilty you have with the 6 or so people that still see you as relevant?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

tomi,
since you ignored my last few questions let me try another. Have you asked the ufo goddess LMH if she believes the drones are real? I mean point blank asked! The reason i ask is this...
LMH is all about promoting LMH. Now if she believes the drones to be real and can bust this story open she is looking at not only a Pulitzer, but very possibly a Nobel Peace Prize as well!! How much sweeter could it possibly get for her??? Why wouldnt you pursue the one story that could make you a legend for all man kind? Unless of course you know you are assisting in the perpatration of a hoax which if discovered could destroy the last tiny little bit of credibilty you have with the 6 or so people that still see you as relevant?

Thats the wrong angle Shad she has already said the menacing drone is real its the other issues..lets stay focused on that! or we will be derailed.
I concurr with PK, and I will help you draft that PK as I correspond with federal agencies and Universities frequently. I dont want an OM circle of argument in here that leads to no answer. You already see that. Lets move on.

From Earthfiles, Feb. 20 Inbox
Linda Moulton Howe Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:13 PM
To: xx
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Please see my Earthfiles reports, now Archived and by subscription only. They were freely accessible for 120 days before Archived. If I don't charge a subscription fee for Real X-Files and Archived reports, I would not be able to afford producing, researching and reporting Earthfiles.com.

The Big Basin photos of the huge, menacing, "drone" are real.

Sincerely,
Linda Moulton Howe
Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Investigative Reporter
Premiere Radio Networks;
Dreamland Online
P. O. Box 21843
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

TEL: 505-797-7727
FAX: 505-797-7908

Do note she said the TYB Hi res BB is real no mention of the the Chad/Raj which even the om have problems and questions with.
Then Mufon shoould analyze that if it has not already from the originals she holds. She has claimed therefor the TY B pictures are REAL, no if and or buts..She should hand them for independent professional analysis, as Tomi claims her resources are limited, and no one knows her better than Tomi, who has heard her stomach growls and laughter.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Do note she said the TYB Hi res BB is real no mention of the the Chad/Raj which even the om have problems and questions with.
Then Mufon shoould analyze that if it has not already from the originals she holds. She has claimed therefor the TY B pictures are REAL, no if and or buts..She should hand them for independent professional analysis, as Tomi claims her resources are limited, and no one knows her better than Tomi, who has heard her stomach growls and laughter.

But the timeline precludes this.

How can hoaxed images be created of something real that exists only in images which either aren't available to the general public, or haven't even been taken yet.

On a basic level that can't happen - either all real or all fake, including Isaac's material.

Further down the rabbit hole you could explain as sanctioned disclosure including plausible deniability or any number of "not at face value" theories but if it needs to get to that point it can be filed under S for Serpo.

I know there is far more to this than real or fake, but for the purpose of that argument it has to stand or fall over on the complete chain.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Yo, SYS!

I don't believe that she ever referred to them as 'menacing' drones.

I believe the term she used was 'magnificent' drones.

She even helped me with my spelling and definitions and all!

Nice of her to do that, eh?

It was said here, from someone who has actually talked to LMH, that:
"This woman is busy."

Really?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Very interesting verbal dynamics, folks, really.

With all this opinionating about, I thought I would start at the beginning of this phenomena once again to see if I had missed anything. Perhaps the months of debate and research has sharpened our senses.

I do have a question, though:

Who actually decided to call these things in the photos 'drones' from the get-go? Why did the name apparently stick?

I know the history of naming flying objects: like, 'they looked like saucers skipping over water' and such, but ‘drones?' As defined as: ‘A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.'

Other than two bloggers (a ‘BJ' and Engineer) commenting on what the Chad photo objects looked like on the C2C website, who exactly determined that they were always to be referred to as ‘drones?'

Sounds like someone - with an opinion of what a drone really is - thought these things fit their definition. A purposeful moniker, or one just out of sheer convenience? It almost seems like the term was pushed on us all. Or does it even matter?

Couldn't they could be alien "atmospheric crafts" with proportionally small EBE's inside? How about alien or advanced human ‘probes?' Perhaps they could be time traveling devices or interdimensional environmental sensing instruments? Or human devices from the future (or past or alternate universe even)? Or even floating advertising ‘blimps' with ads in LAPese for EBE High Life beer or whatever.

We just don't know, do we?

Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by klatunictobarata]

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join