It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Yes chunder,the timeline basically ties them together , like a mountain climbing group, one is expeienced the others are not, and the lead man has not not secured himself to the cliff, and understandably, when he falls , the restfall.I am not a logician, so I am left dumbfounded by all this and am staying at the center. They are going pell mell to turn this into hopefully a myth bigger than roswell. The commercializtion already started. As I stated, one of the the keys is the 11 fotos out of 12 Linda holds. She will never release them. period. With that large a sampling, a forensic expert can make an intelligent report, though if exif data was erased there that makes it difficult. Kris is an inconvenient splinter in their eye at the moment. We are being played for time, while the commercializtion continues and the phony amber alerts for non existent witnesses continues. Realism is the objective not reality.The photo knowhow anlayzed for other than legitimacy, is the only Hi Rez one released. The other key is in King arthurs court, as the Queen is indisposed. we had a technical analysis thread here once, perhaps we can port this Jims material there or we will bore the readers to death who want to pursue live bodies and they are hot to trot.
Yes Klatu the menacing magnifecent technicolor drone read the end of the feb 20 email to a fan. menacing drone. with that kind of description she should have turned it over to HS.

Im afraid We may not post JIms report as he transferred "copyrights to OM
"
This paper prepared by Knowhow, member of OMF. All copyrights to this document are hereby transmitted to OMF for their use as they see fit in respect for their publication of the photos. "

hahaha, you havent seen nothin yet..As I said the commercialization proceeds as planned, its a pretty report, and ties in mayan prophecy and california sinking, and Edgar Cayce too!! awsome. he says more have to be done studying the pohotos. Wow all that from a lookin at some photographs. All my college went to waste darn it. We need some more engineers here and see what we can prophecy too!

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A second observation, again, please correct me if I am wrong. Remember, I am going back to basics so please forgive my less than erudite comments.

We first see the drones visually, Chad's photos et al. Alien writing and glyphs. More diagrams and letters/numbers/spirals/connectors later on and more elaborate drones with pictures from different witnesses. The later photos show a conveniently slowly rotating ‘mother ship' showing 360 degrees - every side with a fine detail. High resolutions scans also ‘pop' into existence and are made available so we can view them at our leisure.

Next we see Isaac and the printed/scanned LAP/report with the distinctive alien language and actual photos of pieces of alien technology. The same language depicted on the physical body of the drones. The two are linked.

If we can prove that the Isaac LAP is true, then, by a direct relationship, the drones are also true and therefore exist. The converse would be the same. If one is false, all are false.

Is this not deductive reasoning or am I in error?

...edited to add:

I see now that chunder basically answered my question on the previous page. Do we all agree on this: If one is false, all are false?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It should be in this universe , and even parallel ones too. which is why that issue of arthur and LMH interviews is an achilles heal. the letters appear on grav and the drones. Im doing this without just the pictures except the ones lmh is holding) pictures of this type are thrown out of court until recently whn data could not be extracted like exif data, which use to be domain of optical film. chain of custody being very important.so we look at the lap, narrative and see thats its borrowed concepts from the alternative energy and grav sites, and take the comments from ENG its almost an aesthetic opinion, how it looks, same with Syd mead, arabesque same with this guy knowhow, but cant determine function just speculate, it just looks good. Realistic. sounds realistic.reversed engineered or not its based on our stuff readily available on the net. then add everyones behaviour at the time until now, is pretty Realistically fraudulent.
I thought it might have been a clever cover for classified info disguised as a hoax, but I see nothing but meta science here. sure it can use equations, geometries etc, that does not make it real. This is more like an ad for cropcircles, free energy, ufos ..a big scaffold for all of them.

nitez guyz

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Like Dr. Dil said, Arthur's interview was print not voice. I am not going to nit-pic small matters like why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur.. asking her to recall every detail.

Shads like to presume and you put question marks up?
Tough crowd.. Just exactly what do you want me to ask?
Is it - Linda why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur?
What exactly is this going to accomplish?

Sorry tomi,

but it was late night and I took a last look in here. Seeing, that you just invented a "print interview" and saying "like Dr. Dil said" just left me sitting here like three smilies with question marks above their heads.

There was never a published interview, just an announcement on C2C for the end of July (I think, it was July 27, but we easily could watch that up, if necessary).

But I don't really expect an answer anymore. It seems to me, this forum is selfexecuting and the message you get at the other end is something totally different from what was written.

It must be the same the other way. I never saw anybody write about the tale of the cracked IP but you. And I cannot see, why somebody should deny an interview, but keep his "IP-cracked" website...

The simple question I have is: Was this interview meaningless?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
hahaha, you havent seen nothin yet..As I said the commercialization proceeds as planned, its a pretty report, and ties in mayan prophecy and california sinking, and Edgar Cayce too!! awsome. he says more have to be done studying the pohotos. Wow all that from a lookin at some photographs. All my college went to waste darn it. We need some more engineers here and see what we can prophecy too!

Edgar Cayce... So he invites us to the New Age and offers a prophet.

If he only had some humor. Or is he deadpanning?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Quite So Sidd ..as c2c changed the page to recap here is Octobers reference to it prior to the event.

posted on 24-7-2007 @ 06:34 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
So Coast to Coast are moving ahead with our Isaac and LMH is going to chat to some Engineer who really thinks the Caret documents are plausible. I guess it's worth a listen but i'm UK based, perhaps it will come out as a recording after the show.

I really hope some new information comes from this, can the public phone in do you think? If they can i would like a good chat with Linda and ask her why no more Hi-res images are here, i hate being drip fed.
UNQUOTE

well October, we are still being drip fed, and have actually developed an acquired taste for it, it would help if they changed the flavor once in a while.
Yes Sidd ,I dont think c2c does paper interviews like that thats also when George Noodles blew off an unsuspecting caller. A caller desperate to ask the guests, who never came .a question, ..A very sad day for all of us, I felt like that caller too.

Listening to Tomi her words bring me memories of someone dear to me, just a rumination from melancholy of course (totally meaningless)..but certainly . She has caught and encapsulates the spirit of this saga.
Theres no way she can answer our questions anymore than Linda will give up the pictures. Perhaps we should be more gentle. because she says just

like Engineer/Isaac on page 126 she says it so "exquisitely".

Tough crowd..

I feel so sorry..

Ok OK yes we are tough crowd..come here and we can kiss the BooBoo and make it better ok?, just dont play any more pranks on PaPa and Ma Ma again like that ok? stop playing with those older girls like linda, they too old for their years and she knows toooo much

As Isaac said I just Kid,of course.
lets look at knowhow vp of a smelting company responding to a question.
he appears excellently qualified to comment on this matter. He even has worked petroleum designs too. he sounds like a very talented Jack of all trades.

just for digestion as we cant copy the works I assume, and a moderator will have to enlighten us to that sticky point.

Reply from "knowhow"

Some years back in a model for a major petroleum company, we built a very modeling are the incredible amount of errors that can be found when one pipe
runs thru another. More modern systems find this for you without going too
far.

And yes indeed. When you try to convert the 3d drawings back to 2 d there
can be much confusion because of true plane issues in tapering components.
In fact, without the computer, it just cannot be done reliably. You are at
the mercy of the computer and the software. But with enough mistakes these
things get worked out. I doubt any ship is now built without these
techniques that we essentially worked out decades ago on land-slugging more
minor equipment. There is a substantial difference between an error on a
tissue paper machine, though very large and complex, and an air craft
carrier.

But for sure if the modeling company could make the ship look as real as a
photograph, you can bet they would. One simple issue is fasteners. If you
zoom in on a ship built anywhere in the world today, you eventually get to
the nuts, bolts, welds, clips and various stiffening hardware. On the drone
you see bosses like rivet heads but they don't appear to be holding the
thing together.

I like this guy, he sounds like a betting man to me

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now, one cannot say, the DRT did not say the truth. At least in my versions of the FAQ-PDF the first sentence is:

This document explains away the many claims of hoax against the drone case.

I had missed the new discussion about the perforation over there lately. As I learned, they already did it in June last year and presented than and now again a composition - to my surprise made by spf33, which can be viewed here:

ovnis-usa.com...

Presenting the document like this, hides, what I showed one time over there:

It's all perception. And of course, perception can be manipulated by presentation.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
agreed, yours was never ever responded to, they do that when confronted with reality.in war, the victor writes the history. In science, the facts, and in fiction,
if it looks realistic, sounds realistic it can passed as counterfiet reality. A virtual sex partner, can have the same results on a person, even though it may be just an AI algorythm and cgi. Belief a symptom of internal desire and external stimulii. They will also fabricate their own experts, who resonate with the internal desires in house rather than the scrutiny of the REAL world outside. This was rigged from the beginning Sidd, and for me personall it has lost the beauty, the makeup is off, false eyelashes, and cheap handbag visible. As with a cheap date, all you can do is take a good shower afterwards and tell her you will call her soon.

Look for more inhouse experts like Jimm and new age interpretation, to come, or posting 3d google maps and presentations, in search of military bases. Of course they will find military bases, alluding to black ops, of course, and pointing out fault lines, so that by reverse inference bolsters the theory the aliens are trying to prevent a catastrophe or rescue people, as Knowhow said in his 'Expert Report" in effect .they are weaving and manufacturing the ET ,just as Colin Bennett said they would, and as Nick Pope said they would profit from.
But they dare not submit any evidence to the outside world. it is intelligent meta science not real science.

I have received PKs draft, I was extremely impressed with the letter, and looked up the regional offices of the parties involved . we will mail certified mail, and a local congressman also. Nothing like an outraged taxpayer
concerned about his money and homeland security

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Like Dr. Dil said, Arthur's interview was print not voice. I am not going to nit-pic small matters like why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur.. asking her to recall every detail.

Shads like to presume and you put question marks up?
Tough crowd.. Just exactly what do you want me to ask?
Is it - Linda why didn't you do a voice interview with Arthur?
What exactly is this going to accomplish?

Sorry tomi,

but it was late night and I took a last look in here. Seeing, that you just invented a "print interview" and saying "like Dr. Dil said" just left me sitting here like three smilies with question marks above their heads.

There was never a published interview, just an announcement on C2C for the end of July (I think, it was July 27, but we easily could watch that up, if necessary).

I know what you mean Sidd, I honestly don’t think Tomi means it (in your case) I think it’s more to do with her quick, “Scanning” of my posts which is perhaps so she doesn’t run the risk of digesting any of my salient prose!!

Just for the record, here it is:

Originally posted by DrDil

That interview that never came about was with Isaac not Arthur. LMH had purchased equipment as well to disguise his voice, so he would feel safer. As LMH likes to graciously put it.. "Some bull in a China shop" at this most delicate moment decided to post all over the internet how he had traced Isaacs IP address. This caused Isaac to decide it would be best for him to not give the interview and to go underground for the time being. So, blame those on the outside for their meanness, not the people trying to get the information out.
[edit on 13-4-2008 by tomiuk]

So Isaac must be sitting trembling in a cellar, since he knows, now he has to deal with two IPs and not only with someone who looked up the WhoIs of a fortunecity-website.

But I was talking about that one:

Mail from Arthur on July 15:
"Linda Howe interviewed me on Monday."

Didn't LMH put an article out from that interview? Hasn't that been published on her site.. Maybe that is all there ever was with him from the interview.

Interesting points…..

The email Sidd quotes is dated July 15th which was a Sunday so the Monday before is the 9th.

The article LMH published was the second part of the, “Professional Computer Engineers” article, poor Arthur didn’t even get top billing in the piece.

Anyway the email is dated as the 6th July but LMH didn’t publish it until on 11th July. Then as Sidd says she interviewed Arthur on the 9th and this is the elusive interview that I believe he is referencing.

Perhaps more salient is that there were no other Drone reports by LMH until the 27th July, this was when she released two emails from Isaac.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi Sys, you had me worried there with your declaration of despair with the Drones!!

Originally posted by Sys_Config
As I said the commercialization proceeds as planned, its a pretty report, and ties in mayan prophecy and california sinking, and Edgar Cayce too!! awsome. he says more have to be done studying the pohotos. Wow all that from a lookin at some photographs. All my college went to waste darn it. We need some more engineers here and see what we can prophecy too!

When I first read it last night and saw Cayce mentioned, I was surprised as well, more so since I’d very recently (8th April 2008) been drawn into commenting on the very same prophet, in an altogether unrelated (non-Drone) discussion. It’s in NO way a slight on the engineers comments but rather an amusing coincidence, well I thought so anyway……

Of course it’s only my opinion!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hiya Doc!
Yeah when I saw that I said to my self, this is the l marketing connection which adds value by adding realism and more speculation. By reverse logic what he or she may have 'heard: in paranormal circles, serves as the bolster to the conclusion its real. Much like name dropping is done to impress people or get a favor.To a believer with no experience in sciences, this is as good as it can get. Its working slowly , at least in OM . But lately I see a lot more skeptics with believers pulling their hair out trying to put out brush fires.
anyway, note after several pages, tomi has given us what. One big Shi+ sandwhich we are expected to take a bite of...no thanx I wish moonking were here to see the petroleum reference and take a gander at the "Know Howe"
report. How real is that?

Chunder hopefully can ferret out an analysis too.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What do you make of this?www.flickr.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
What do you make of this?www.flickr.com...

No where near as much as I'd have made of them if they were uploaded April 2007!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Ain't that the truth

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
reply to post by DrDil

Ain't that the truth

yes I saw them and another one the very last one..pointing out some defect in the fin .its from from image shack even more cryptic
www.flickr.com...

So lets talley this, they just discounted sidds report and ,replaced it with a beautiful rendering by SP33, however I saw also how he was continually steered back tot the drawing board until it looked like what they wanted, not what he wanted IMO.
We have DRT people who have lied repeateldy throughout the year, given LHM protection, set up paraphernalia shops, writing a book, about it no less. and to add verasimilitude , in march
experts providing full blown corful and dazzling reports that point to...aliens and edgar cayce, , at the same time , in another thread , spectacular pix of advanced areal reconnaisance of military bases and earth quake zones. and Now by divine providence..yet even more....
we have small tidbits of data as above coming by newest members,
tthe first set of pix wants to steer us to say hoax.( I would as you discard it.
the image one points to something..but what..?
in all I would say we will be fed good and bad info to tip scales if such exist either way..if it continues..sadly its almost like a knee jerk test..
but I keep hearing reasoning terms over and over so we cannot discount that. But whatever this is , its in full swing now
anyway..it could be something also to point way from LMH which by the way LMH is anagram for Lord Have Mercy (LHM) so keep that in mind as you proceed
, and we yet have to see the famous July 15 iArturos Lament nterview posted anywhere in our galactic blogs or EF site..

At least Halo had nice servers and clues and real T shirts and kits with their stuff..dropping clues at image shack and flickr is like..like..staying at a days inn. (cheap &horrible)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlottesWeb
Sys and Sidd do strike me as having a Romantic almost "Don Quixote" quality about them.

Yes, Charlotte, I am very romantic!

Especially about "donkey shot!" Though I hate to see animals beeing killed.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
I know what you mean Sidd, I honestly don’t think Tomi means it (in your case) I think it’s more to do with her quick, “Scanning” of my posts which is perhaps so she doesn’t run the risk of digesting any of my salient prose!!

It will become hard, Dil!

Do you know the smurfs? When the black smurfs bite into your tail, than you become one of them.

Hope, you escaped this time!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi Sidd,

It will become hard, Dil!

He,he, Sidd it would be no fun any other way.

Do you know the smurfs? When the black smurfs bite into your tail, than you become one of them.

Hope, you escaped this time!

One of us is misinformed, I thought we WERE the black smurfs?!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

One of us is misinformed, I thought we WERE the black smurfs?!

Phony! - Phony, phony, phony - made up!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Touché!!

I just thought it was the, “Special” German version you were referring to although it did sound a little vampirical for a kids show!! But they were just a bunch of male blue gnomes with one lady (smurfetta?) gnome to share so who are we to judge their lifestyle choices?

(Off-Topic Alert!!)

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join