It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nekitamo

Originally posted by Springer

I won't apologize for my use of the word crap, when it smells like, looks like and tests out to be... crap, it usually is just that mate.

The drones are so 2007 anyway.

Springer...

So, basically, it's just a crappy hoax and you don't care who did it and we should all stop trying to figure it out and enjoy the latest crappy hoaxes you provide here? Deny ignorance, indeed...

If thats all you have to contribute to the thread Nekitamo, go and go in peace. I believe PK was referencing the exif incidents and latest SP33 and Chunder findings., something to do with light and shadows, something tha Springer told OTF already, just recently as well.
Given just that, Springer can well afford to talk "smack" about this case. Freedom allows for things said that may be annoying or offensive, not just nice and fuzzy, and lets all feel good. Spinger has nothing to apologize for.
This Website has dealt with more proven hoaxes than you would care to look at, covering more areas than your homebase has and the way its developing, ever will. and has some of the best names in the 'Business" at its disposal, names you nor Linda have consulted with, and posted results publicly, not kept them hidden because it would hurt the case For some particular preference. So using denial and ingnorance is hippocritical kind sir.l
AS for Pk knows all about fakes, he's from the streets, living with five-0 on your back all the time, knowing what the whole scene is in all, is friend foe and snitch, the percentage quality of a drug, quantities, metric too I might add, packaging, these things lend themselves to development of a skill to discern, fiction from reality. His life depended on it. Despite the Ivory tower attitudes of many involved in the case, and you know them well, Neki, PKs and our world share some as Isaac would say, "verasimilitudes".
I want to see this thread continue unencumbered by this bickering.
To save face or Honor, its not us you must take the good fight to Nekitamo , its Linda.

This will all end as it will end
with the truth coming out
Allahu Akbar

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am reposting this to put the thread Back on track.Something or Someone must quite annoyed about where we are headed.
Hi klatu, you raise excellent points as did new kid for a recap, we have several directions given the current state
For those that want new leads..you must return to the beginning as we must, only we are a tad more prepared. Perhaps New and Fort could follow up Rose, its however your heart and instinct tell you. The PDF has been added to the collection. I would like that first OM version also to add to our library

He' saying the samething Engr said iTs true ,its not the pix, its the Lap......
I have read many aircraft and military system manuals in my career, and this thing reads exactly like them. But beyond that, way beyond that in fact, is my belief that the science and the technical explanations within the report are rock solid.

But this can be read also, that his belief is way way beyond what is stated the manual reads like This can be problemmatic, as a mistake in language precision, is the difference between the 1 and the 0, or true or false.

ovnis-usa.com...
Above at Ovnis, is the Reyes PDF summary. I am interested in the creation date. my computer is showing an image from my last copy as 6 29..that cannot be correct. if the draft was done 6 29 thats pretty amazing work for Arthur and MOTK, though I am sad at the lack of real meat in it.

But the summary of arthur if someone is inclined to read, has 3 directions low energy spinning and design Reyes explains nodes and ratios
cropcircles an LMH premise formed by the above
theory of consciousness and universe a whitley premise basis of drone But those newbies wish to follow something other than pix, this is the best place to start.

I apologize for the long post I dumped both caret sites on to my hard drive . also registed with watch that page for changes in any of them as they occurr.

I have noted new presences in the other sites., addition of new data is occurring already ,actually The herders are here again

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry Sys,

have been absent for some time.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I would like that first OM version also to add to our library

You mean the FAQ? It's on the way.

ovnis-usa.com...
Above at Ovnis, is the Reyes PDF summary. I am interested in the creation date. my computer is showing an image from my last copy as 6 29..that cannot be correct. if the draft was done 6 29 thats pretty amazing work for Arthur and MOTK, though I am sad at the lack of real meat in it.

Your computer is a hoaxer. This version was started on July 16. But it wasn't a PDF, this one was converted on January 10. Maybe Nemo converted it. But it looks like the original.

BTW: This is not a summary, it is a research draft.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hi sidd, you were missed, but when you did come your eagle eye caught the prey.you have not missed anything, case wise. Someone requested from OTF if a Service Pack was coming out soon for the FAQ.

July 16 excellent that fits the window fine, June 29 was too good to be true. I used properties and it gives that creation and modified dates. so I was confused.
Mur posted the Mcabee thinx its a hoax statement, and I thought, lets get all of the real experts who weighed in on this. Like Nick Pope, we have his letter here. I remember the podcast interview of LMH was mentioned with sarfatti, then the the person who wrote that book on bennowitz, there is quite a few actually, like MUFON, thats a heavy one also.
In a situation like this here, the villgers always turn to the elders, but instead,om has ignored or not used them effectively as they should have, (neither have we but we were not trying to prove anything)or they could have saved a lot of time and money. The PI is a rescue plan for themselves and LMH/Whitley. PK is right. She is not going to release the pictures.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi Sys,

the interesting thing about this draft is, how tomi explained they got it. That was total nonsense.

She could not really explain, where it was from, nor when and where it happened.

If everybody could download it, then why don't we find it anywhere else? As I said, the original is NOT a PDF-file, so somebody converted it. And it happened in January. Short memory?

I can tell you right now, it was not the Third Man, but the fourth or the second. I rather think it was the fourth man.

What does that tell us?

1. Tomi really does not know, where they got it from and never heard, it was converted. So she does not know too much about, what is going on, even inside the DRT.
2. They got it from a third party, they don't want to mention at all.
3. The whole DRT does not know, where they got it from.

I only see two conclusions: They don't know, what they are doing OR they don't tell the truth in public.

There is no other explanation at all. Especially, since I know, where it is and comes from, and I see, it is still there, where it was.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh Sidd, I would love for OTF Nemo, or Neki, as they enjoy or wish to make themselves home here, to explain that.since they appear to be masters of reason and logic. and answer that one. The answer surely must be a simple They dont know! hahahaha. They hate being error, they are like Pope, infallible but the Anti christ version of him.

oh I meant to tell you a member over there EnlightenedSneaker posted a real money making idea for this drone business. I was told by him at another forum, to run with it its mine, but to give him credit. Thats all. He almost sounds like Isaac. aaaare you ready?
Brace yourselves,

1.A DroneBabes Calendar with a pinup girls for each month, imagine all those lonely nights star gazing, and nothing comes by. make them sweet .you wanna sell remember, who wants a stinkin T shirt and a drone badge?
2. Home made drone cookies! ( well not quite home made) with real quality ingredients,
martian molasses, Venus pecan delights, Plutonian peanut butter surprise , Earth soft oatmeal, makes your mouth water doesnt it?
3 Hey, part of the alien experience, is being one with all, so why not to prove to them we are ready for first contact..make..are you ready for this?

4.Dronie doggie biscuits, if you hear your dog barking, hes telling you theres a dronie biscuit nearby!
After you give it to him , you can feel that rush that says, Now we are one!

Guys we could be rich, if we play this right.

cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Me tink, dem aliens an deir friends are all bloody gangsters, stealing rucksacks and children!

Proof:

Whatcha tink, pk, am I right or am I right?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Hi Sys,

the interesting thing about this draft is, how tomi explained they got it. That was total nonsense.

She could not really explain, where it was from, nor when and where it happened.

If everybody could download it, then why don't we find it anywhere else? As I said, the original is NOT a PDF-file, so somebody converted it. And it happened in January. Short memory?

I can tell you right now, it was not the Third Man, but the fourth or the second. I rather think it was the fourth man.

What does that tell us?

1. Tomi really does not know, where they got it from and never heard, it was converted. So she does not know too much about, what is going on, even inside the DRT.
2. They got it from a third party, they don't want to mention at all.
3. The whole DRT does not know, where they got it from.

I only see two conclusions: They don't know, what they are doing OR they don't tell the truth in public.

There is no other explanation at all. Especially, since I know, where it is and comes from, and I see, it is still there, where it was.

Here's a clue. You have to be, sound, act and request as a normal person might.... then he lets you into his research group. Once in there you can download.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Here's a clue. You have to be, sound, act and request as a normal person might.... then he lets you into his research group. Once in there you can download.

You misunderstood something dear,

I have the key. Your description again, how to gain it, is totally nonsense. I know, what's going in there, I would like, who of you is lurking there.

Finally I could have a friend to talk to...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Youn misunderstood something dear,

I have the key. Your description again, how to gain it, is totally nonsense. I know, what's going in there, I would like, who of you is lurking there.

Finally I could have a friend to talk to...

All right, let me explain... ages ago when I passed that on to you, I knew that it didn't make any difference if I told you where it could be found or not because all of you had blown your chances of going into his research group already because you came after him like a pack of wild geese claiming he might be the "hoaxer". Poor guy.. All he did was express interest. He formed a small group to explore and research the magnificence of the CARET documents. Unfortunately I thought to myself.. Sys and Co. have not really expressed too much appreciation to him.. so why tell them of the research group.

But the research has stalled in his closed group because of his busy schedule and other interests. I log in every once in a while to check.
How's that for friendly??

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

Than you also know my real name and what I posted at last.

Congratulations, since I read, you are not only an expert in copyright laws, but also in CGI. Kris looked like a little child beside you.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

Congratulations, since I read, you are not only an expert in copyright laws, but also in CGI. Kris looked like a little child beside you.

You mean you are the member in there he got short with? Then why did you want to know where it came from if you already had access to the group?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"...the magnificence of the CARET documents."

This does not sound like a neutral scientific-approach to me, but what do I know?

...(shaking my head in abject disbelief) MAGNIFICENCE?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata

This does not sound like a neutral scientific-approach to me, but what do I know?

...(shaking my head in abject disbelief) MAGNIFICANCE?

You spelled it wrong, besides these aspects do apply to it:

3: sumptuous in structure and adornment
broadly : strikingly beautiful or impressive
4: impressive to the mind or spirit : sublime
5: exceptionally fine

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

I liked the bit at the end where I asked if his partner was real or CGI

All Salad has to say to the public is "IF it is a hoax it is beyond me." and there would be no controversy.. But his ego won't let him, or his fear.. not sure which. But he sure opened up a pandora's box and he doesn't seem to care how many fires we have to put out behind him because of it..
Blame Kris for LMH not releaseing those other pictures in high res..
On one hand he is saying he is negociating with her.. But holding his stand that it's all CGI. Most CGI artists will admit if it's a hoax it's got to be a model because the BB drone is not just complex, it changes in each picture the way an animate object of extreme complexity would. Something a CGI artist would never employ in a creation from his imagination to a series of files. No CGI artist in his right mind would anyway.. but Kris if only I had the right software Salad.. won't even bend..

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

Ok... how many of you are there, out there, and what do you know about electrical engineering? ooops sorry.. just realised how much inbreeding there was

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Kris convinced me. You did not.

Until now I thought, they were models, and I think, I wrote this to Kris back than. I changed my mind on this.

Refering to Arthur's thread: Nobody ever wrote anything, but me. Okay, Arthur answered here and than, but nothing happened over there.

So if you read something there: yes, that's me. And I asked, because you only said it was published somewhere in a yahoo group some time.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

Ok... how many of you are there, out there, and what do you know about electrical engineering? ooops sorry.. just realised how much inbreeding there was

Pardon? Do you still think I am NicLev? We are just one and we know as much about electrical engineering as you: Nothing!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

So you are the 4th man.

Pardon? Do you still think I am NicLev? We are just one and we know as much about electrical engineering as you: Nothing!

Well one of "you" does...... ok.. but I bet you like horror stories don't you?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No, I don't. And if you now ask about Stephen King... He is one of the worst authors of our time...

Even doghead was better.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Siddharta]

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join