It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
posting machine actiing up again possible double post

Originally posted by Siddharta
Sys, you overlooked a little thing. But that was good. Because your overlooking showed us all, that OMRT has no concept and no order.

It all lies obvious on the table and only DrDil saw it. I tell you - I am going to marry that guy one day!!!

Still it is not the answer to the question. I think, your direction was good.

Hmm..I am missing it ..You mean like the timing nemo posted ..was it before Mark setup up his website (yes that would be real good)...I have no access to the om site , or was it hanging on to arthurs report which was beginning of Jan..but in posession by them much earlier. I went all the way back to sept 13 at ucb to check..I found the Jack and Arthur thing..when LMH was choking on the truth after talking to Arthur and put the breaks on everything. All I found were accusations about you saying you were lev, and Nemos radar interferometry..like 9s. audio wav interferometry....then poof..you were ignored..and subject dropped..where is Jack now anyway.hahaha. But lets nail down what Dr.Dil saw..I am at blank..I realy dont know..other than conflicts above..Perhaps Dr Dil if reading will drop in.[edit on 3-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That pdf does look familiar but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it, though it would be earlier on in the saga. I may be completely mistaken however, but I don't think so. By the way I did email admin at UC a couple of times on your behalf, but never heard back.

Still looking as well...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood
That pdf does look familiar but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it, though it would be earlier on in the saga. I may be completely mistaken however, but I don't think so. By the way I did email admin at UC a couple of times on your behalf, but never heard back.

Still looking as well...

Hi Mt Hood.yeah we are trying to figure this timeline..but the report I loved..I dont know if it ever got to the final stage.I go by your site all the time..not to snoop..you have some good philosophers..I read animal spirits, second wind, StephAZ , mama, ..and others all the time...
Anyway we are trying to figure out how OM snatched it from yahoo..and the cover sheet is missing, odd..anyway..I really dont like certain kinds of things..if a newspaper is at someones door..I know well enough to leave it alone..that simple..
anyway ..its out..its a beautiful first stab at the "hoax" the concepts interest me though in fact fortwynt too and SB..bright bright stars..
glad to have you here..
Maybe someone saw like Dr Dil the 2006 date that it was uploaded., could this be it? let me think about this..hmmm Was it uncle Nemos jan 10 possession date? hmmmm eneey meeny miny mo...(i like the she loves me..she loves me not ..she loves me. much better --',',-@

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Read tomi's bubbles again and than look here and remember:

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

Mhm, this forum is self-executing again. Now I see it clearly, but it does not accept my links. Hope you can copy and past it.

Sorry, I guess the first part "http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/" is on the index of the naughty-words-bot. It always disappears.

Maybe the truth will never be known...

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry to have been away from here so long.

So much to say but must stay on topic.

I am staying out of this topic on the micro-site.

Great job over the last week guys.

What did you think of 45's typeset theory?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

feedthewaters

Cast my bread indeed.

Quite a long thing here, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Read tomi's bubbles again and than look here and remember:

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

Mhm, this forum is self-executing again. Now I see it clearly, but it does not accept my links. Hope you can copy and past it.

Sorry, I guess the first part "http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/" is on the index of the naughty-words-bot. It always disappears.

Maybe the truth will never be known...

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Siddharta]

I cant access lucian archy because I am banned and over here its banned too..it will be cut off perhaps from another computer tomorrow..
or u2me what it means as they read every post..here..
I dont know about 45s stuff murnut..because the above problem
May all go well
t Sid I have some info for you too on woof woof
This has been busy for sure here..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
45's typeset theory was one I was interested in for a time, but alas without any direct proof of said "extended" characters that he claims exactly match the LAP symbols, we have nothing....it isn't enough to just claim something...though i respect 45 with all honesty.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If one is trying to spend time proving hoax ok..but that part takes away from other common sense ways..and thats all we have left to go on..impossible to prove 100 percent anything..and keeps us from lookng into the material we have delved into here, while fighting off people trying to beat up on us..so..typeset is good..it may be like music part..but I am sure they dont want to really hear he found the typset..unless it say made on alpha centauri..we have photos ..o witnesses..and a lot of people with motives..examine behavior, time, place and opprtunity..and someone cracking out of turn as con men say..Sid picked that up..and Dil..real flesh and bones..we can handle that for sure..we know that very well.
I read Marks seinu disclosure..I am liking the lad..he has bright mind..but the people we are dealing with..a little darker..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sidd .. I hope You read the u2u important.can you screen print copy and post here? make a jpg out of it..just the part that we need t see..thats what I would do if possible and we can all look at it while they look at us. a crowd around a crowd..concentric circles even
or one big bubble

Fortwynt I saw michaels post on nanofog.good and .scary isnt it.get inside you..then tell them to hold hands.so .dont inhale..problem is like mustard and chlorine gas in wwi..cant tell who enemy is on windy day..thank God for nature..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah, Syd,

it is early morning here, but I just sent you a mail. I am a little tired from dancing with all those clowns - remember we have carneval over here.

O god, my wife wants me to paint the corridor in a few hours... Do they have painting drones right now? Send in the drones!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yeah, Syd,

it is early morning here, but I just sent you a mail. I am a little tired from dancing with all those clowns - remember we have carneval over here.

O god, my wife wants me to paint the corridor in a few hours... Do they have painting drones right now? Send in the drones!

I have not slept in 24 I would paint for you..but I might wind up painting beds and refrigerator..and the dog or cat..maybe the parakeet too

I am going after I read the mail..its not in there yet..
but good night..everyone..
and to everyone a good night..
I will ide the Ferryymans boat tonight I hope..
message recieved..Sidd

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here's my thing....much is made of 45's claim of the characters being "typeset" as proof of the human origin of the LAP (Issac said specifically that it wasn't typset by the way), and I don't deny his expertise on typesetting...he clearly knows his stuff....but as I understand it, "Issac" claims that the LAP was "painstakingly copied" by a team into a program to be printed out and such....so for one thing, (as I remember it) "Issac" says that these craft are "back engineered" by humans, not ACTUALLY the "real deal", and furthermore the LAP was copied BY HUMANS, so quite literally both are human "creations", not so much human "invented" but certainly human "copied" (as defined).

I'm obviously still on the fence about it all, but I thought I would mention my opinions there....if my memory about those "facts" are wrong, correct me by all means, I welcome correction!

[edit on 4-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There's no point posting it all, it's only an exact copy of the PDF.

Here's the image:

i137.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thats the same pdf as sept 13 Reader gave and was totally ignored .
assuming that is the source itself..where a yahoosite is beyond me.
Lets continue the search for hoaxers, and we can discontinue the past monkey business.,unless Reader would like to add a comment.

.Now.Pisces has yet to deliver on its witness via Eye of the Blind and Alias here as Doghead and the witness Spirals . For some odd reason they also use a codeword..SHIRLEY which is supposed to be an acronym for who knows what. But I am not getting positive vibes from this and based on some observations..there may be a revenge factor in here. I would advise DogHead not to let whatever interfere with what we are doing by pretending to have what they do not..or perhaps be complicit themselves..Its Quid pro Quo ..form now on.
Doc That Alien Proxycloaking thing worked great..amazing! And Thanx for alerting us to the Pdf discrepancy which prevented some if not a heap heap of confusion..

Sidd was there a cover sheet on the report?, It mentions caret group..who are all the members..it has nice observations..but the references are a litlle circular in LMH crops n circles..and WS works the Key..I thought the circle of info should have been a little wider than that....
I know MOTK is master of the key..WS is whitley strieber...do you know whether or not a final was produced by the Caret-Group that could be helpful..and who all the exact members are.

from pdf
I. Glean any useful data from the reams of comments posted on AboveTopSecret.com, as appropriate.
VII. References
A. Dr. Gerald Hawkins’ “New Geometry Theorems I—V” as discovered in crop formations from 1988 to 1993
See ML&CC bibliography for a number of exact citations of Hawkins’ work.
B. “Mysterious Lights & Crop Circles” by Linda Moulton Howe, 1st edition, 1st printing, 2000
C. “The Key” by Whitley Strieber
VIII. Acronyms & Abbreviations
Acronym Meaning
CARET Commercial Applications Research for Extraterrestrial Technology
ET Extra-terrestrial
LAP “Language Analysis Primer”
ML&CC “Mysterious Lights & Crop Circles” by Linda Moulton Howe, 1st edition, 1st printing, 2000
PACL Palo Alto CARET Laboratory"

Research paper of the CARET-group

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The only important aspect in this case is, that the so called OMRT neither knew where they got it from nor where they have got it now.

Conclusion: They don't know what they are doing at all.

No wonder, they don't know, where they lost those little witnesses.

Once I lost a key - no, not a master, just a key - months later I went that same way through the fields and found it! Maybe there are some witnesses lying on the pathes in Big Basin.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The only important aspect in this case is, that the so called OMRT neither knew where they got it from nor where they have got it now.

Conclusion: They don't know what they are doing at all.

No wonder, they don't know, where they lost those little witnesses.

Once I lost a key - no, not a master, just a key - months later I went that same way through the fields and found it! Maybe there are some witnesses lying on the pathes in Big Basin.

maybe to NorthropGruman too!
My mind is hazy right now..but..whatever happened to the Northrop Gruman witness Jack Sahakien..the subcontrctor mgr..who wrote a letter to Bren..which was certified 100 percent by Ivo ...therefore Almost True b..I googled and could only find Jack sahakien a film maker and another a Hairdresser. (.who did incredible Bufonts! ) ...

and What happened to Joe Schmuck the starwars expert..from LMH..I never got an answer from them either..Why was not she asked about him..
what is going on here..

Thats chad and wife and baby 3 raj 1 jen steph 2 ty 8 is 14 plus jack 15 plus joe 16 plus isaac 17 17 gone and several scared shirleys... wow..
The only ace in the hole for everybody is Arthur..the most credible, even more than Isaac and all combined even me..IMO

well I go back to sleep..The ferryman pushed me off the boat..last night..I hope I dont trip over one of those bodies on the way to bed.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Imagine an automated monitoring system designed to gather information and relaying back (wherever that "back" is) sufficient data, even designed to prevent things from happening. Imagine this system was old as the civilization that it monitors. Or even civilizations we can't even recall they existed, myriads of pieces missing from a giant puzzle, hence the whole anomaly of the issue.

Imagine this system put in place by other minds that somehow their experience taught them that the civilization of interest, probably us, would grow impatient, docile, hostile on its own species,, and finally an easy pray to anyone who had the abilities and cared enough to make a profit.
Why cannot space itself be a zoo, like we perceive our own world to be?

Can you imagine the sheer terror, of the powers that be, in the idea of letting us discover if such a thing really exists?
What better idea to hide a big secret, by pretending you are actually telling this secret, but altered to serve your needs.
Any major secret is bound to be discovered sooner or later. You can't fool everyone for ever as they say.
What is worst is that THEY might not be so sure if the secret has a mind and a reason of his own. If it exists it surely has a purpose of its own.

I don't really know how mr Marks marks are his or not his.
Yet a bright individual as we can observe by his books. But books are books. You can change anything in a book, even the name of the original author, or authors.

After reading the Seinu disclosure I have myself partially convinced that someone is spewing the same philosophy some people termed ....ologies. The term was invented from people in this general forum for people in this general forum.
It maybe indeed be the same thing but this time attacking from a different direction. Though the school of thought seems the same.

Any organization having major assets in its disposal, the likes of organizations like the national security agencies have would make thorough investigations and have some very bright minds making research and suggestions. These people since they would not be idiots or gullible "believers" would clearly note that the system I am describing, IS automated. Must be automated.
Probably automation of space and time has happened and realized long before someone wrote a book on the subject. I'm not even sure about the originality of the observation. It might not just take 1 single genious to put this together.

A master of advanced technology would not scatter his individuals across his monitoring posts. HE WOULD AUTOMATE THINGS.
Heck. Even we would, and we are doing it.
To our current endeavors in space exploration, regarding our current needs for limit of funds, which feats have produced the best results, the biggest pile of data with the smaller costs?
The Mars exploration program which is in its larger part AUTOMATED. We have robotic, self sustainable machines up there delivering us tons of information each day and CHEAP!
Why should an advanced master of technology risk the chance of one of his living breathing obedients, of start playing God to an unsuspected gullible and naive race as we are? Think about a little. Do we have evidence this kind of things has happened before? Don't any of our holy books, of any race and civilization informs us of beings that started playing God with us in our ancient past?

If this did not happen contrary to everything our ancient traditions mention, how come we all are here making civilized discussions and not being gathered to some farms as live stock?

My take on the CARET or carrot that is being dangled in front of us?
After careful consideration?
Parts of it could be true. The original idea must be coming from the "system" I am imagining it exists, and I believe THEY finally discovered, or have discovered from God knows whom and since when, and they decided the time is about right for pushing a "disclosure" and dealing once and for all with this.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They just want to develop clever traps and morph the shape their public future "disclosure" in to something acceptable for everyone.
If this is the reason, it can be expected that snippets of the same knowledge would materialize to the public knowledge with increased pace.
I will play the disclosure agent myself and state that time is not running out for us. But for THEM. whoever they are.

Simply take a look at this.
It is wiki for nanotechnology en.wikipedia.org...

This is wiki for Allotropes of carbon en.wikipedia.org...

This is wiki for Fullerenes which is a major subject of research of nanotechnology en.wikipedia.org...

This is wiki for carbon nanotubes, what's all the fuss about them?
Read for yourselves:

en.wikipedia.org...

A little deeper and you can research for Quantum dots. en.wikipedia.org...
A very interesting read!

Sinking a little deeper is Programmable matter! en.wikipedia.org...
But all the money is right there!

Do you thing that stuff will take ages to be accomplished?

Then read the wiki of Claytronics and follow the links: en.wikipedia.org...

Now let me attempt my take on why THEIR time is running out and THEY are in an urgent need to drastically review their relationship with us.
Imagine we as a civilization to proceed researching and completing all what the links above promise for humanity.

There will be an avalanche of changes with far more major impact than what the internet as a free medium generated.
In fact the internet helped greatly these researches.
TPTB has a problem as we can suspect, with keeping up pace with the information they were intending to feed to the masses and the actual information the masses acquire for themselves now through only one major technological and cultural advancement which is the internet. If you don't control the rate of the information, sooner or later you can not control, period!

Sit back and thing how many advances are waiting literally around the corner advances that will change our lives forever.

No. The world is not doomed, contrary to what they want us to believe by their "disclosure" agents and dissinfo bots.
THEY are!

If we keep it together, there is a very good chance THEY will lose instead.

Just think about it.

I don't want to disappoint you all.
On the contrary, maybe your quest will bring more than the same old tiring story of "aliens" hiding everywhere but the kitchen sink.
If you search for truth. Then truth you will find.
If you don't find anything, it could mean that there wasn't anything there to find in the first place but smoke and mirrors.

Cheers!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
doublepost
ufo.egrd.net... check this one out spacebot..I agree I see some things as relevant at least conceptually..note also today the news said the pentagon considers the net a weapon..which it can be as a delivery system for knockout blows by adversaries..that can be as small as a small group of disenchanted people. I sent you a u2u you should be able now to access those.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join