It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

ahh SB. its not neccesary you do that keep of with the trifling indifference of some.The thrread I mentioned is not a repository..its lke a club private that is...you have in the Arthur Reyes Report an analysis by a man..who has a great mind and is aware of many of the ancient traditions we have spoken about..That is his picture I posted..It was his influence and The Guidance of Siiddharta,,I am where I am here now,,with all of you today.
If gupta could see that who knows what can happen..although we have a "hoax" we create everything with mind anyway..so you can start here and rebuild the motor with ours..or start a new thread..when the pix are owned up too..probably this thread will close..but till then..we continue.

yes ball lightning will disorient you..strong em fields..scramble brain..cause obe and hallucinations too..those that have been "witnessed"
It will be same on mars with the desert devil twisters..can scramble rovers if not careful..

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Another link before I say goodnight to all of you.

The only ufo researcher I ever heard of making such a detailed sighting case, he observed fully a black triangle and I post the link with the part where he noticed that some anomalies in the flight of the object coincided with his camera opening and closing the shutter. He makes a very good analysis that camera jerking was ruled out for the explanation of the erratic path of the ufo followed.

www.abcfield.force9.co.uk...

Now an excerpt from another researcher of unusual phenomena. His take on why psychocinetik effects might apply more in plasma related phenomena, from the link I posted previously. ezinearticles.com...

Psychokinetic effects have a much greater effect on bioplasma bodies compared to the physical-dense body. The reason for this is that the total rest mass of a bioplasma body is very much lower than the physical-dense body. The extremely low rest mass can also give bioplasma bodies a more pronounced macro-quantum effect (compared to macroscopic objects in our universe) due to the de Broglie relationship (see Jay Alfred, Our Invisible Bodies, 2006).

Signing out for today, without being of much help, as usual, about the actual caret drones.

See ya all laterz.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by spacebot]

P.S. Sys_Config I will have to digest your info for tomorrow and find relevant topics about the actual caret research we are doing, it is late for me.

Press on!

[edit on 3-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
I am very pleased at these extraordinary developments! I knew we would reach this point, I really did.

Thank Sidd and Ask Arthur or whitley (WS) what ever happened to the final report, that pdf is essentially a stolen draft ,by OMF members , so WS ,AR ,they might not say jack to you..or ask MOTK master of the key ..that should be real interesting.
gently of course..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
LOL Right on! Unfortunately the Man ain't talking to me much these days.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
LOL Right on! Unfortunately the Man ain't talking to me much these days.

They are picking an inopportune time to be petty. They can turn things back around by openness..revive interest in WS themes..the whole science and metaphysics..the whole kit an kaboodle..instead of doing an LMH on you and everyone..They can overtake events instead of events overtake them. You have some beautiful minds and spirits over there..You give people something to believe in when you first give them the truth. WS knows that and every wise man since Moses.
Cast your bread upon the waters my brother..and surely it will return buttered on both sides..amen

I am hitting sack now
God Bless and good night

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys, too many hoaxers spoil the drones..

I'm counting 4 so far you have targeted, now its this poor guy Arthur who needs to grade his students essays instead of thinking about drones all the time. A hard thing to do! Could he be the hoaxer too?

Geeze.. none of you watch the Simpsons? You've never heard Krusty the Clown sing? When he sings "Send in the Clowns" it is so dramatic, I thought.. hmmm a parody about the drones is in order...

No Damien, oops I mean Siddhartha.. that pdf was and probably still is on that yahoo group site.. I don't lie..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I wouldn’t get too carried away as he wrote:

The Solution to the C.A.R.E.T Language
© Mark Cater/The genral and Special Concepts of Spacetime Automation, Jan 2008

Then at the bottom he writes:

This Document is copywritten © (2008) Mark Cater excerptation from:
The General and Special Concepts of Space-time Automation

Yet if you check this page out:
www.lulu.com...

It clearly states that:

Description:
INFO: Uploaded 8/july06 19 pages, 18 images. The General Concepts of Spacetime Automation is is just too important a paper-the solutions to FTL and the REAL futre of mankind. Yes! this is the actual price! Contact me at: [email protected] This paper is a logical paper. Suggested reading requires that you have a fairly good background in comprehending this technical paper. Not a lot of equations. This paper is more logic than equational so readers can grasp the concepts more readily. NOT FOR RESALE.

Note: “INFO: Uploaded 8/july06 19 pages”

It appears he’s simply adapted an older work to incorporate the CARET documentation and thus increase his chance of sales.

(EDIT) Sorry, just seen this.....

Originally posted by Sys_Config

His copyright is actually 2006
here is where you can by book if you are interested
note the esoteric similarity of and ancient symbology
you are allowed to see the first couple pages

www.lulu.com...

..I wish Mark good luck if it is his..and I do hope he finds a nice girl..I will let you buy the copy Sidd and you email me a copy of that..

This could be a case of the jokester and a hoaxter accidently meeting
like someone robbing a bank..only someone got there before him..so they both rob the bank..
it happens all the time! durng this time many creatures came to the waterhole..after all its the only waterhole..OMF took a sip with the T shirt sales .Kris his video, drone the music, alienware the symbols, syd the graphics, and who knows what else..but the Pix belonged to somebody..perhaps we will have to wait and pay another 29.95 for that..

[edit on 3-2-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi all,

I emailed Mark Cater yesterday and he was kind enough to get back to me, i basically asked him if he had any evidence and why is he pushing to sell his material, he replied with this:

Thats just a post, on the blog, as you can tell from (the mysterious) issac`s original site there is no copyright notice, so obviously....hint,hint.
Until issac puts up a copyright notice, I would assume that the information is free to spread around, sell and even resell.

However, Issac did state that he did not want the info altered, so I left it intact, and that is a decent thing, so until I get information telling me otherwise...well. the story is....?

While this is not my intention to sell/resell or issac`s posting, I am just helping in his effort to spread the news, with another accessible site, and one which shows my interest in it as well.

I don't think anybody will want to purchase anything-from me, its their choice, but if they want to learn more about what I know, concerning my calculations and research, then the book is available, provided it is not used for malicious intentions, because there ARE many smart people out there.

I was just taking to a childhood friend of mine, and he was even amazed at how I could come up with something like this.

It may in fact be, the very beginning of what mankind has been looking for that will unlock the door to the space-age.

But, like Alex collier talks about in his 1994 interview (and I believe he is telling the truth) we need to raise the level of conciousness worldwide.

I am not saying however that the information I have posted is in fact the answer, to what mankind has sought, but it is, simply put, the start to it, that will unlock the door. figure it this way, right now we are not even at a level where we can even compare ourselves with being at the level where, whats that episode...oh! the cage from star trek, yeah thats it, so even that basic look and feel isn`t prive to us, although we would like it to be where it would be ...as in TNG.

How do you interpret?

But is a start and I will update the page when i can, not because I have to.

But it is NOT about human beings selling each other out, fr money, for power, for their moment to be in the sun, to be with the gods so to speak.

Its a starting point, so there you have it!

mark

What do you make of that?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thats great October!

It sounds like he saying he is coasting a ride on Isaacs story to sell his. The only problem I have is the language used by nemo in two sections of his "release" were almost identical.
Hey Tomi, as for me finding 4 hoaxers..I never accused anyone of hoaxing..I posted always carefully, likely targets, most likely suspects,..if anything..I shared my material and findings with EVERYONE ..whenther I liked them or not, and on several forums too!, unlike OMF let the world come to US attitude, . .what I did is called Transparency ! some others may call it Honesty! and sometimes with Transparency you see the Honest Stumbles and Honest fumbles, never 100 percent accuraacy, and never ever Dishonesty !

Now the world will come to OMF but to ask hey whats up with the subtrafuge, and never be certain they have a full set of answers as you are all playing with a loaded deck. I put everything on the Table for all, you fed us crumbs and while you ate Pate..Give us the yahoo address if you want to take the first step to truth Tomi Yeah Lets get some of that "Full Disclosure" I hear bandied about ".sounds "great!
just don.t come here whining with that crap!

Hi DrDil I got the U2U it was Dr Vonstern I was addressing ..wow..Let the world know I love ya Bro..
Thanx October that was very good..as I noticed why no copyright on the rest. It could mean also..If it was him and he had partners..they would keep their parts and story to themselves, or even separate Jokesters, I m waiting on Pisces for an answer..but I dont think they have been to candid with me. But as always I keep the options open..anyone who knows me and read my posts..i have always said this can turn on a dime.

Laterz !
October kewl work
for you man, outstanding.

]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I stumbled on that ages ago, I think I was the last to find it actually, ask nemo what site it is on. Because I am loath to go and find it for an hour or so of searching.. When i get a chance to ask him, nemo will always know these things.. hopefully he knows what yahoo site it was on.. Anyway, if you follow that professors home page and all the rest of his links, you will find his science yahoo group, go in there, under files and that is where i found it.

Seriously sys, I understand what you said, it seems like we have this loaded deck and are hiding things, yet when we produce the best we have at the moment.. it is scoffed on.

I only wish that the irons in the fire would bring something substancial out, believe me, we would not hold back.. Anything that doesn't compromise the work itself is shared for insight and discrimination.

Raj's letter hit you as real? It does me.. why not lower your guard enough to think about what he said in that letter and see what clues might be there? That he could actually be real? Even after chatting to us on OM and to the admins, you still believe he isn't real? What does it take just to get you to think about this in a balanced way, like raj is possibly real and this happened to him.. both sides need to be considered, no?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think that an opinion is the only individual thing we have here Tomi, and i don't want to speak for Sys, he can more than hold his own but why would you be hell bent on trying to sway his opinion, is it that important to you?, you believe what you want and leave the rest of us to make up our own mind. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I think that an opinion is the only individual thing we have here Tomi, and i don't want to speak for Sys, he can more than hold his own but why would you be hell bent on trying to sway his opinion, is it that important to you?, you believe what you want and leave the rest of us to make up our own mind. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work.

Thank you October
When all is said and done, everything I have hypothesized or postulated may be clear wrong. I may to my self kick myself for certain paths I took, but those are the paths I took, or apologize if I unfairly treat someone , and I will be happy when this comes to an end. I have stated previously outling my observations.why I thought the letters were suspect because of common threads (besides drone) that ran thru all of them. My issue with OMF was why were they withheld for so long from the public when there was no need too..given just the precaution available to leave out email address. . leaving it to now to say OMG he sounds credible. That would have gone more to sway people to your court..when you needed it most:In the beginning.
Several of us..asked questions about shirley and were thoroughly trounced on by nemo, numbers and others.

Now we have the Reyes pdf..which you say you have had for ages..that would have given your court..even more credibility and even new angles..Why did nemo release now when there was no need to withold. It was by a real scientist..very important leads. and opinion..the kind of thing that would have helped everyone..what would possibly be the reason to with hold..so long..if he got it honestly or legitimately..these things when all is added..iis highly suspect..

but my questions are not unfair nor unjust..if there is such a thing when facts are hard to comeby and to people that are supposed to be working for us..
But the selection to respond to certain questions and not others, and the abuse and or blowing off of members is most unfair by OMF and LMH and even c2c..IMO. So evidently Nemo OMRT LMH are not working for the public interest..only their own..So I have many good reasons..to do and say as I do.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by October

That's a bit of a loaded question isn't it October? When he scoffs at everything we produce, yet takes on a victim personna against us..
All I asked for was a balanced consideration, and I'm asking too much?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
That's a bit of a loaded question isn't it October? When he scoffs at everything we produce, yet takes on a victim personna against us..
All I asked for was a balanced consideration, and I'm asking too much?

There is no need to engage him..he gave his opinion..I gave you my answer and my opinion.. Why am I the sudden focus..when there are so many forums and others who may be thinking the same thing as I, and when You could be lookng for as Isaac as I have, and you all have not..save trying to save a case to bolster your position the ufo is real at any cost. You have the luxury of coming back and forth here. I do not..

If you do not like my answers..you must find them elswhere..I must continue my work from here and from here to find more. I could not have a better place to do it from than here at ATS

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
My issue with OMF was why were they withheld for so long from the public when there was no need too..given just the precaution available to leave out email address. . leaving it to now to say OMG he sounds credible. That would have gone more to sway people to your court..when you needed it most:In the beginning.

We only got them a while ago ourselves, which took time and trust from the people who had them.

Several of us..asked questions about shirley and were thoroughly trounced on by nemo, numbers and others.

Right, we met with Shirley in a meeting on skype and in communications in email, we told you about her, I can't remember everything you asked, but anything we could provide without compromising her requirements was given. There is no more. We can only wait like you for more.

Now we have the Reyes pdf..which you say you have had for ages..that would have given your court..even more credibility and even new angles..Why did nemo release now when there was no need to withold. It was by a real scientist..very important leads. and opinion..the kind of thing that would have helped everyone..what would possibly be the reason to with hold..so long..if he got it honestly or legitimately..these things when all is added..iis highly suspect..

Ok.. it is highly amusing to me personally that you jump on that outline of his as if it is a clue to this mystery. It isn't. It is just one more dronie out there as obsessed as we are in clearing this thing up. Now the only thing that comes to mind when I read it is that someone should bother to tell him, if he hasn't found the threads already, that 3/D analysis and more has been done already....

So this is no big deal at all to anyone on our "side". Just another droanie... and good luck to him..

But he is also a good person to contact and collaborate with if you take the drones as seriously as he obviously does. But he is also pressed for time as well because of his teaching.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Let's all remember this is ATS, the focus is the topic not each other. I cleaned up a couple posts that added nil to the topic and I would like to leave it at that if you get my drift.

Everyone who can abide the Terms And Conditions is welcome here.

Sys, keep digging and disregard the drama it will only divert your attention from your goal and that's not productive.

Tomi, if you seek to engage Sys please do so WRT the topic and not the silliness that goes on at other "micro-sites".

Thank you both.

Springer...

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My apologies to the the thread and members..I have tried hard to avoid these kinds of distractions..Thank you Springer..It will be back to the topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No Damien, oops I mean Siddhartha.. that pdf was and probably still is on that yahoo group site.. I don't lie..

I never said nor thought it was a lie, because I know, it is there. But it seems, that the OMRT does not even remember, where they got their informations from and how they got there. And they can't find back anything, when they are asked.

But maybe you are right, that we just have to deal with another dronie. The more important is the Australian trace. And here Sys is and was in the pole position. Let him do his work.

(Yes, Demian was another good book of Hesse. But my favourite book was "Steppenwolf". Here we are playing Eco, as I mentioned before.)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Sidd..I have posted on Pisces giving them an "honorable" way out of their dilemma and current silence, especially in view of Cater and Kensworthy events....having gotten Mufon curious about them as well. I hope our DogHead Steppenwolf knows how to dance with Spirals..our "Hermine" especially after leaving our magic theatre recently. I was very disturbed by the activity observed, nor know the reason for it and hope he doesnt ,make her like Hermine "go away". At UC michael mentioned he had seen something like the PDF , that a while back also..but could not" place where..Fortwynt has taken the pdf there for their perusal and evaluation..Dr. Dil mentions an early January date posting. while others say Ages ago. I apologized to Dr, Vonstern who only got it a couple of days ago from OVnis, I was quite beside myself when I questioned him. But you are correct in the assesment of the situation.
I must admit..Marks packaging of keeping everything together as per Isaacs instuction in Octobers letter was quite clever..
SBs posts seem to touch on many of the things we discussed in the past..as well as resonate with some of Arthurs references to ancient languages and topics discussed in the paranormal or alternative science arena, which puts our Isaac as a knowledgeable engineer with these types of leanings. Why not..engineers have dreams and fantasies as well, and like harry will project themselves in an event like this no less than we do. A man who deals with autonomous systems and exotic programming can be taken better at his word as to a drone possibility than one who isnt. To dismiss just as a dronie would be unfair. If it was so dismissable..why was it taken and not returned or the Man notified..
as for evaluation Thats for the entire group to decide..not the province of a handful of selfappointed gatekeepers to decide what is best or sounds better. My sincere apologies to Arthur for that outrage occurring. But its here and we will treat it with the respect and decorum befitting the report and Him.
the research in the draft..( is there a final?) does tie in Isaacs aquisition of multi sources..and lends weight to a composite project and even some of my "wild speculation " concerning holographics, bar codes, etc.therefore..hoax but with science...whether the hoax is a leak..a test of some sorts, something for us to finish....or viral remains to be seen. Pisces will not kill this..only eliminate the viral aspect temporarily. I am only proceding with what is available to me and as I get it, and follow the river where it takes me as the Ferryman did in Hesses novels. In this business here..no pain..no gain..and no enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sys, you overlooked a little thing. But that was good. Because your overlooking showed us all, that OMRT has no concept and no order.

It all lies obvious on the table and only DrDil saw it. I tell you - I am going to marry that guy one day!!!

Still it is not the answer to the question. I think, your direction was good.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join