It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi Sys,

I was talking about that A. Brooks:

www.article99.com...

At least the little devils didn't kill that site yet.

Whatever they are playing, dogfart and marrygoroundinspirals are the only ones, who can intervene now. Or that guy with the superman-t-shirt...

If I am too bad now, tell them, we have carneval over here and sent the clowns in already...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Everybody, please change to code two now, code mbili, code twee, code deux, code dos.

Important, muhimu, belangrijk, important, importante.

The new code is Marc = Miracle
The new code is Fool = You know it!

Take over all forums now. Only ATS is taboo! All agents involved already may get active now. ATS is neutral ground!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The reason is treason.

Von Stern just published the Arthur-papers at UCB. No wonder. They were published long time before.

But now the link leads to Nemo... That is interesting, because Nemo never mentioned the first publisher. And it is interesting, because he has the PDF-file. Only few have it...

Ask him, how he got it! Or: If you have balls, Nemo, tell it yourself.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OMG SiddHarta. I am posting the link Vonstern did , after all the work I shared with him months ago privately and never said a word to me or anyone, and you my friend who recognized the importance of it
ovnis-usa.com...
Indeed, This is most serious matter of no small Consequence..but let the truth be know for whomever seeks it..It will be found here at ATS thanks to your work! Allow me a moment of drama..a small thing for our troubles and those of so many people....how we deal with deceit and the Deceivers like Nemo of OMF!

Allahu Akbar!

Now you know why I wanted Arthur..I never dropped him..was saddened, deeply saddened.. he did not come foward..and now..I am speechless..except..where is the final report?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
Thank you SB and hello to you too SYS! Believe, I am keeping up with your posts even if I don't immediately respond....but here's something I found interesting in reference (vaguely) to SB's last post...

Pythagorean Numerology

Enjoy!

Excellent link!
Thank you!

I can see the creators have a certain philosophy one can understand where they are going to, or where they want to arrive by researching ideas Plato presented in his Timaeus book.
Don't worry folks science will still remain science, that stuff is not Cabala as the creator points out in the page. There, we ruled out the occult. Have fun researching anyone!

Again thank you fortwynt!

I was browsing on the internet about training video for orbiter the free (and the best) spaceflight simulation and found this very inspiring little video with some great music from Nightwish, the Finnish symphonic power metal band.

video.google.com...

This is another link showing the overall size of the asteroid zone between Mars and Jupiter. It's massive!
I believe that in an advanced space project the resources on this belt could support a population the size of the current population here on earth. It's here free for the taking and nobody is doing anything about it!

content.answers.com...

Here is what awaits us further!

This is the Milky way but not as we know it.
Its new data.
At least 5 other galaxies are caught in a gravitational dance inside it. Every each one sub-galaxy probably contains elements distinct in nature and resources.
All that in our immediate galactic neighborhood for us to discover.

www.astro.caltech.edu...

Everything is here! Will our children roam the space or live in a barren planet with no rememberance of us after we destroyed ourselves yet another time?
What each and everyone of us is doing about it? The world is full of "debunkers" and "hoaxers". Thats easy stuff but get you nowhere. I wish sometime we could really start evolving instead of devolving. It is up to us. Each and everyone of us.

Ever dream..

Chorus:
Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within

I'd take you away
Castaway on a lonely day
Bosom for a teary cheek
My song can but borrow your grace

Chorus:

(Dream of me...)

Come out, come out wherever you are
So lost in your sea
Give in, give in for my touch
For my taste, for my lust

Chorus:

Your beauty cascaded on me
In this white night fantasy

(Dream of me...)

Chorus X2:

(Dream of me...)

Chorus X2:

Dream!

[edit on 2-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Spacebot..That is most beautiful ..Your that "special rose" like in the Little Prince..so many roses around.. yes..but our "own "rose here at ATS.
I will continue reading and hopefully reciprocating findings in turn, as best I can..

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
OMG SiddHarta. I am posting the link Vonstern did and you my friend recognized the importance of.
ovnis-usa.com...
Indeed, This is most serious matter of no small Consequence..but let the truth be know for whomever seeks it..It will be found here at ATS thanks to your work! Allow me a moment of drama..a small thing for our troubles and those of so many people....how we deal with deceit and the Deceivers like Nemo of OMF!

Allahu Akbar!

Now you know why I wanted Arthur..I never dropped him..was saddened, deeply saddened.. he did not come foward..and now..I am speechless..

Excuse me.. but I think I tripped upon that pdf on his yahoo group site, it was sitting in his to do box out in the open.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

If I am too bad now, tell them, we have carneval over here and sent the clowns in already...

Look it was a great parody, sung to the tune of Krusty, except you took the clown part personally, it was the song and krusty and the drones that inspired that lovely fantastic parody.. not you guys

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Err.. no, it really IS carneval and I don't know Krusty at all.

If he/she/it ever should have used my tune, than he must be a time traveller, took my song and brought it into the past before I sang it.

The text is another th(s)ing. Since I know, where you got it from. Nevertheless, it was a parodie. But to get this clear now: Is that a Krusty's version? Than Krusty must be very modern and off stage.
(Was it that guy infront of the supermarket? When I was there, he did not sing at all, but just asked for a Euro....)

Well, until Wedenesday we have the "time of the fools" here and everything is possible. Come on in and tell us whatever you want.
The boss just will ask:

"Wulle mer se reinlosse?" (Will we let them in?)

And then we let them in with the Wallhalla-march...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you for kind words and concern Tomi, is there anything else besides the Shirley P issue, Jenn and steph emails that Bren had, and now Raj Emails that were held for months by OMF, and now this PDF you claim you "stumbled" upon at yahoo, when, we dont now, but obviously you do. I see a distinct pattern not on Nemo but OMRT Team itself. So Far..Sidds track record is 100% what is OMF. I am not withdrawing one iota of what I posted until I see more than what you posted here. Sidds Clowns were meant for the Mark issue not OMF, so please dont flatter yourselves. that its a personal retort to yourself. Thanx for your concern for Nemo ..it will be duly noted on the record. In the mean time I will stick with the good guys here and the best of luck to OMF as you are all going to need it as this case opens up even further.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thank you Sys_Config!

Anyone made any 3D representations of the drones in any 3D program like 3DS Max or Maya yet?
Sound like a good project for me.
We can put all things in this thread including links and whatever in a single repository.
I can start with the drones in 3DS Max. Won't be ready until 2 months from now because I'm fairly busy but it can be done. I once recreated from a video what the Apollo crew saw out of their windows while on track for the moon. Surprised that no one took the time to render it to a 3D program. It is lost somewhere in a crashed disk but I may be able to recover it or recreate it.

I am starting to putting things in the right order concerning Isaac, Mark and other people. Can someone make a little effort in posting a short story on how persons and discoveries got slowly introduced in this thread?

Mark Caters work seem outstanding!
Though I have not comprehended yet in detail what he is trying to say, I have some ideas of my own too I want to see how they go along. Must get the books for myself.

Automation. The idea is huge but we may find people with huge ideas every now and then, this one is exceptional though. The question is what we can do about them. Clock is ticking, time is running out. Things are not easy, even if someone anywhere in the world made his own little rocket like in the Astronaut farmer movie no one would let it get off the ground for reasons of "national security". Its the new "theme". Since Al Queda can use rockets then you are not free to launch yourself in to space. Hehe what a little prison planet we have now. It only took 2 buildings and 4 or 5 planes. Cheap! Like I said before devolution is easy, but what about evolution? If we don't evolve we are history and probably history that will no one will have to learn or would like to learn in the future.
Extinction is not an option. Is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

If only I could read french...is there any link to a translation of the ovnis-usa site that doesn't involve me going to a translation site?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Its a pdf file in English Arthurs file no french involved, its a straight shot, click on the link I gave ..Oh and were we close..look OMG at the things Arthur eludes to in his draft!! right up our alley!. I hope you download and save..we should have had it months ago..Just about everything you suspected too Fortwynt and SB!! enjoy! The crew at UCountry will love it too as you all have a strong Numerology and esoteric thread..they wll drool....I dont know if Arthur ( a member of your site)will Though , as Tomi says it was in his 'out box' to do "in the open" when they snatched it, is there another word for that? Anyway..Give Arthur a "Hi Five" when you talk to him..He's the Man! Arturito! I told you in Emai, we would Bassai "storm the castle" and WE Have!

SB I would start a repository thread now..however people would just be posting comments. Maybe the mods can do one for us and password protect it and only we know and they know the password. AC has thread like that for drones..then when we are done open it up to all.

SHOUT OUT TO ARTHUR FROM SYS

TANG SOO!
NOW WE ARE ONE!

This shout out to LMH : TY B !

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

The statement in the right top side just says that the individual is interested in the American ufology scene and lists some names and some sighting incidents of importance to her/him.

Ok!
I would consider a small description of what is what from this thread to the repository and all links available (the ones you guys found) in it.
Who is AC btw?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am very pleased at these extraordinary developments! I knew we would reach this point, I really did.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Ok!
I would consider a small description of what is what from this thread to the repository and all links available (the ones you guys found) in it.
Who is AC btw?

Oh thats another site I am banned from ..can/t you guess why

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am very pleased at these extraordinary developments! I knew we would reach this point, I really did.

Iread your posts all the time fortwynt..before You came here..You always were even handed and open minded..even with those that said I would Lure you to the "dark side" ! I rolled over when I saw that..

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
HA! I did too buddy, I did too...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Can't guess I am sorry. I have not followed all aspects for the story yet.

ovnis-usa.com...

from the pdf.
Some interesting stuff...

D. Spinning Plasmas

The spin is what enables them to persist long enough to be observed, see page 253&
following of "Mysterious Lights & Crop Circles".

1. Determine the types that can sustain themselves.

a)Vortex
b)Sphere
c)...

2.Determine physical effects that each type would be able
to manifest.

3.Determine how each type can be detected.

4.Determine details of the structure of each type.

5.Determine where each type occurs naturally.

6.Determine how each type can be created under
controlled conditions.

7.Determine what features a spinning plasma pbject
would have to posses for it to sustain itself indefinitely.

8.Determine if there are electromagnetic waves that can
sustain themselves indefinitely, e.g.., by looping as in a
"Bohm atom", but on a macroscopic scale.

9.Simulate the bahavior of spinning plasmas in proximity
to conducting plates with outlines like those appearing in
the LAP.

10.Determine who proposes a theory of how a plasma
object can be programmed to carry a sequence of
physical effects.

E. Investigate potentially related work.

1.Various magical & sacred geometry traditions

2.Buddhist Mandalas

3.Betty Hill's Star Map

4.Similarities to other languages

a)Hevrew

b)Japanese

c)Reiki symbols

d)D'ni Language/Font from the MYST

e)Klingon

5.Figure 14.12 as chakra/kundalini in three bodies

Via "Jeanne" in the chat room on 2007/07/14

6.Gurdjieff geometry based on musical octaves

7.Opensky "In Search of the Miraculous"

F.COnsider that some LAP diagram nodes are
copied, moved, roated, & scaled down so as to represent
depth or perspective. What would this third dimension
mean?

G.See if there are references to such symbols & diagrams
needing to be aligned with object underneath.

...and I want to quote something from it to show you something scary later on. Edit will follow as soon as I find what I'm looking for on the net.

It is in D. 2.
It is about a ufo hunters group who they thought they were filming ufos but it turned out something different much more scarier, like taken right out of some H.P. Lovecraft's story...
No need to get scared.
Just pointing out some stuff to amateur truth seekers. Truth might not be the only thing out there lurking.

Approach sites with caution.
As also Arthur Mark Cater says in his 8 January 08 blog post near the end.

Here is something similar but I can't find the incident I had in mind. Might find it in the future.

ezinearticles.com...

Ok, stay clear of haunted sites and plasma balls or similar things unless you access them in controlled situations like inside from a lab or a controlled environment.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

HA! I did too buddy, I did too...

Welcome To The Darkside!

Deinitions for the PDF Arthur is Arthur Alexander Reyes, WS is Whiley Streiber and MOTK is Mother of the Klingons (jk) its Master of the Key

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join