It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Miss Marple: Well, George, you posted this on C2C first.

George: Did what?

Miss Marple: You posted Chad's Pics and story...

George: Did I? O, yeah, I was first! Right, Mam!

Miss Marple: Did you believe in this story?

George: Believe? I am reporting, not believing...

Miss Marple: But what did you think, when you read Chad's email?

George: I thought: Wow, a good story! I will call Linda!

Miss Marple: Why call Linda?

George: Because she likes stuff like that. She liked it. So I rhought: What a nice life!!!

Miss Marple: You stopped reporting... Why?

George: I stopped reporting? Do you visit C2C? We are reporting all the times!

Miss Marple: But you stopped reporting about the drones.

George: What drones?

Miss Marple: The Chad-drone, for example!

George: Chad who?

Miss Marple: The world does not know Chad's family name, because you never delivered it!

George: I deliver high quality! I don't deliver chat or gossip!

Miss Marple: Okay, George, that's all. Next witness, please!

to continue...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
OH the Boyz are back in town!
Hi Guys I was trying to get a geographical fix on some on a list of ips on the main servers..what I got was an intermediary . just few I am checking and wanted to see how they are same clustered or whatever.. Thats all..it looked like attos and pisces were in same area and its because the cpu I am using has some kind of block....but those are not final servers..I use Ip-adress.com... . Just looking at who may be neighbors..thats why I cautioned it might be a referal point...

Right now..I am enjoying Ms Marples have a seat and Enjoy!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Miss Marple: Okay, Shirley, pleas come in.

Shirley: I don't want to come in *s'n-word's*

Miss Marple (very angry): SHIRLEY, COME IN!!!

Shirley: Okay...

Miss Marple: So, little dear, you saw one of those drones in Sequoia...

Shirley: O, mam, I saw so many things... *s'n-word's*

Miss Marple: So what did you see?

Shirley: A national park?

Miss Marple: And what else?

Shirley: A ranger?

Miss Marple: And what else?

Shirley (whispering): Something od?

Miss Marple: So you saw something odd! And what exactly was it you saw?

Shirley: Smthnflnovthpowerlines?

Miss Marple: What did you see?

Shirley: I saw smthn odd!

Miss Marple: Have you been bothered by aliens lately?

Shirley: Yes they parked infront of my house all day long and made my phone being a fax!

Miss Marple: Thank you, Shirley. - Ah, before you leave! Ever heard of the secret mission SHIRLEY before?

Shirley: Ah *s'n-word's* now you are getting dirty, Miss Marples... You are talking about me and apeman? *s'n-word's* No comment!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by Sys_Config

Time to call all suspects into the room and ask them the final questions.

I already called for some professional help.

Miss Maple

D*mn that is good... Who are you reader?? nobody ordinary that's for sure..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh how delicious..Our own Pisces (fishy) with the apehead doghead..
oh yes..im in Valhalla ! that s n i g g e r s was such a dead giveaway for Spirals...she should have gone Tee Hee Tee Hee hehe heee..Doghead Apehead must be tinkling in her panties about now..Hoow do I lower my Voice on the phone now Jon ? hehehehe
here is apehead response when challenged on that
"oh yeah - *s'n-word's* or :s'n-word's: is an emoticon someplaces and I am guessing it stuck from there. She and I corresponded for a little while before the official revelation of her, I am guessing one of us caught it off the other one! "

Oh my you all must have been "really close" to catch it like a cold....Tee hee hee

Siddharta My brother..You are a Maestro..Sheer research and reasoning ability at its best Tommi thats how..no tricks no remote viewing..just a very wise soul

Bring forth the barbarian wench ..bring her to me now, and bathed also..!

On second thought I'd rather hear.. SiddHarta..Its like a concierto to my ears..Speaking of Conciertos..an angel spoke to me about another little angel, very excitedly..something is in the wings for that occasion..^i^

]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
*sigh* I wish I were more on the inside track here, i miss a couple of days and come back and I feel like I have to start all over...you guys are very on top of this thing to say the least! I just wish I were "in on" some of the language around here, it's hard for me to deceipher some things...but of course that's why you guys are the pro's and im just the reader basically....anyway excellent posts! (besides the stuff I can't figure out haha)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
*sigh* I wish I were more on the inside track here, i miss a couple of days and come back and I feel like I have to start all over...you guys are very on top of this thing to say the least! I just wish I were "in on" some of the language around here, it's hard for me to deceipher some things...but of course that's why you guys are the pro's and im just the reader basically....anyway excellent posts! (besides the stuff I can't figure out haha)

nahhh you idnt miss anything ..the angels was a personal code..rarely used very important only to key designees....the Ms Marples is an Agatha Christy investigator..this is a parody yet very real outline of the witnesses, particularly Shirley and Chad the Tahoe witness....and what went wrong from beginning..starting at shirley P chad and c2c then lmh (wow OMF ultra-believers are fighting for LMHS right to withold information..amazing I wonder what they think about the FOIA)..and now we have a connection with a site piscesallmedia and their "shirley and secret witness Spirals and Ms Marples is telling us the story.you must enjoy it.
Doghead is a rep from Pisces setting up shop at ATS with pinegap and Jfk and other interesting topics..but now has backed off The witness.aka .spirals who now also works for them..(also an art designer). Dropped in order to develop a market share for their line of products here at ATS ..(Money Talks BS walks.. just visit their site) S n ig g e r s is a term that unfortunately forDoghead and Spirals and Shirley were tagged with and the ball of yarn led to other things. You must read from beginning or miss impact..ia dark comedy..yet quite real.

We are at the people and intrigue stage.( it really is about people in all endings).its intermission..I am just a commercial break or intermission right now..before Ms Marples returns

hey have you ever been here Fortwynt..they have green lantern miniatures,,that was my favorite..next to Jon Jones Manhunter from Mars
www.alexinwonderland.com... go to gallery..we are going easy on this and enjoying each episode.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Anyone need some flying cows, pronto?

Thanks for that Sys!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

What line of products are they pushing, sys?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well ya know, I guess it's her right to withold, some are arguing this rather feverishly....her right, yes, smart, not particularly im afraid...with this type of subject, ANY type of funny business is immediately, and irrepairably (usually) damaging...she should know this more than anyone.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What line of products are they pushing, sys?

all in one packaging investments, books, advrtsng movies,virals,comics stuff like cafeexpress which creates stuff like omf teashirts for Isaac graphics..like that ..old days called it turnkey .
piscesallmedia.com...
your description of feverish is quite accurate..when people get feverish..reason goes out the window..
anyway peruse ..front page and see what I mean. in the book of mysteries you will find caret and stick 2nd or third..line item..i deleted my posts but you will see the alleged hoax witness spirals one and only comment..2rd page. Ill repost it here in case you miss it. actually read the whole thing very short 3 pages with commentary.

Concentr!Sp!rals

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

young lady... s'n-word's... I am a lady though!
I don't know about posting on ATS, seems like it's overrun with naysayers.
When I get the nerve up I will make a big post here. As long as someone is holding my hand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Eye among the Blind aka Doghead..(sometimes others)
The Blind
Investigative Journalist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spirals" has some involvement in Melbourne and Queensland with various film and advertising projects. It seems fairly likely that a viral marketing campaign for one thing was used as a cover for a viral marketing campaign for something far more serious.

Biblical Isaac is the key possibly.

I am going to swear an affidavit on another matter as soon as possible, while I am there I will be seeing about getting "Spirals" some similar protection.

I wouldn't want anyone to... leAr at her. If you get me.

Nah man we are just doing the normal stuff- investigating, posting, writing stuff up. We are total outsiders to the CARET scene. It just takes a lot to get people moving, get them to come forward. Same with the Octopus / PROMIS... Can't do nothing, but it's hard to get a result. You know that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh really ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Dog when he/she first came to ATS on 12 30 2007

posted on 30-12-2007 @ 11:36 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Whilst on the always fertile subject of hoaxes it behooves me to point out that there isn't a shred of sensible analysis let alone evidence supporting the "meme" theory. It smacks to me of the Scientology brigade. Who are certainly CIA / Satanism front men.

The meme buzzwordology is unfamiliar to people. Unfamiliar does not equal true or even persuasive. I hope. Otherwise don't worry about memes and drones. Worry about your inability to think cogently.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was an open statement to the entire thread...
Well At least we have a shred of cognizance to discern we are being as Malcom X eloquently put it..Took and Had..and most deft at the art yourself, IMO. Yet my incogent and irrational posts have generated over 1000 views in a months time..whilst the remainderum languish in obscurity..I was happy to help then, but then is not now..and others will see what was done..as time goes by..(I loved that song)

Goodnight all

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Miss Marple: Mr. Richman…

Rajman: Raj.

Miss Marple: Rich?

Rajman: Raj!

Miss Marple: Rich!

Rajman: Raj!!!

Miss Marple: Okay, Mr. Richruch…

Rajman: Forget it. Just call me Satyanarayana.

Miss Marple: Could it be, that you are trying to confuse me, Mr. Roch?

Rajman: No, Mam, it’s just because of all those weird things, that happened.

Miss Marple: You made those photos of Capitola…

Rajman: Yes, but it was the camera of the parents of my finacé…

Miss Marple: Do you visit them very often?

Rajman: Yes… er, no… I used to, but I don’t now…

Miss Marple: Did you or they ever see the drone again or did you or they hear anybody else say he or they saw a drone or did hear others say they saw a drone?

Rajman: Yes, I heard about that thing in Big Basin.

Miss Marple: When you saw the drone, did it see it get invisble?

Rajman: I never saw it again. Isn’t that proof enough?

Miss Marple: There were those other witnesses in the car. Did you talk to them?

Rajman: O, no. They drove away.

Miss Marple: What’s about the neighbors?

Rajman: Now, I don’t know them at all.

Miss Marple: Don´t the parents of your fiancé know any of them?

Rajman: I don´t know… They are very shy, I think.

Miss Marple: You sent the photos to a local paper. To which one?

Rajman: I don´t know. The little brother of my fiancé did do that.

Miss Marple: Would he or your fiancé talk about it with me?

Rajman: Now, they are very shy…

Miss Marple: Would you speak in public about it?

Rajman: O, I am rather shy. And all those weird things. All those questions… I must leave now!

Miss Marple: Okay thank you, Mr. Rajinder Satyanarayana.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Miss Marple: Mr. Smith!

Mr. Smith: …

Miss Marple: Mr. Smith?

Mr. Smith: Ah! That’s me! Sorry, I just thought I was Mr. Jones for a moment.

Miss Marple: You saw that soup spoon flying over Alabama.

Mr. Smith: Well… it was not really flying. It was more…

Miss Marple: Posing for a photo?

Mr. Sith: Yes, that’s the right expression.

Miss Marple: And you did not talk to the people nearby about it?

Mr. Smith: I wanted to talk, but there was nobody to talk to and then it was gone.

Miss Marple: Could it be a… let’s say… common problem to you, to have nobody to talk to?

Mr. Smith: How can you say that? I haven’t even heard the word photoshop before! And I would work for Steven Spielberg, if it was a common problem to me to talk to people, who don’t see, what I saw! And did you see those suspicious trucks? I also could deliver suspicious dogs and cats and anything! Did you know, you cannot recognize an alien by the way it walks?!

Miss Marple: Mhm… One last question, Mr. Smith… Why do you wear that sack over your head?

Mr. Smith: That is too much! I come forward to bring you on the next lev and you don’t give a nicles for this! I’m out!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
BTW, Sys,

I am against these operations, but I must confess: You look marvelous!!!
You should try, if you get a job at MTV.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thank you thank you a little sun at venice beach and the makeup artists at Pisces work Miracles for me.!
Syd..I am having a heart attack laughing so much..I love the caret ship posing..and suspicious vehicles moment..Shirley said the same thing! Only she went over and kicked the guy out her driveway. she did not care..Maybe it was mr Smith thats why..and Shirley has the real Cohones in this game.
I have delved into the plasma physics aspect and I am surprised as you were that not only were they not related but that other specific applications by the max planck extraterrestial plasma physics division were missed that could have been and which Northrop Gruman is investing heavily such as the plasma gyrotron . If there were clues to that like the Elff clue, they would only point to an area of science as opposed to one specific device. The diagrams were iIMO more a seek and find related knowledge, like a teachers assignment in a middle school evreything else is essential strech the facts to fit the science,art, or philosophy..So one has depending on orientation will get two or three googles...then choose..science or science and conspiracy..believers will choose the latter, whereas neutrals or opendminded will be inclined to choose former...groups and subgroups form from these two primary and interact accordingly..in an almost political manner..I have noted a pattern of this as I spoke to you before..just a curious observation.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Basically what it is about is... sys and sidd think we are bonkers, they pick on me, I pick on them.. meanwhile we are all in our own way chasing the truth of this mystery.. since each side can't understand the logic of the other side, fractions have formed, sys laid down the gauntlet and commands his challenge from over here now..

Pisces is a site with some ppl there that sys picked up on and stuck with till it turned shallow.. (right sys?) Meanwhile, we have a message from our sponsorship of the drones waiting to be listened to... should be astounding revelations in there.. or not.. You decide

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Basically what it is about is... sys and sidd think we are bonkers, they pick on me, I pick on them.. meanwhile we are all in our own way chasing the truth of this mystery.. since each side can't understand the logic of the other side, fractions have formed, sys laid down the gauntlet and commands his challenge from over here now..

Pisces is a site with some ppl there that sys picked up on and stuck with till it turned shallow.. (right sys?) Meanwhile, we have a message from our sponsorship of the drones waiting to be listened to... should be astounding revelations in there.. or not.. You decide

I havent bet the farm on any one tommi..thats what others say I do..just following leads..many suspects..and I discuss openly..and narrow as best I could..I have not dropped TH or Arthur or Pisces...they drop out as the data comes in..or come to the forefront..as data comes..time and time I have warned..this can turn on a dime..I have worked only with a few people..as even Nic/lev when nobody is interested..thats the way things just are. If they turn out to be just leeches for miles to propel themselves..they will not get much mileage. Again its just a small watering hole..with many feeders.

You are the one said that..and "commanding" is laughable..I have good Intelligent and kind friends here..who I depend rely on heavily..whether you see that or not....They were here before me..others came after ..But I and ATS treat them as friends..we are equal here..period. Now if you want to add something constructive by all means do..otherwise as Springer warned. return where you came from..its not picking you are doing..its badgering..friiends dont do that to eacher..they put themselves in each others shoes..something OMF is unable to do..so dont attempt to goad me into an argument..Thank you.

But the logic point was very valid..it seems to go in a pattern a spiral pattern..almost back to same point..but on a different circle when you get there.
If you spoke to shirley on skype..where was the call to or which state..then again they can have call fowarding which would not mean anything..vicious little cycle but if you used camera phone..you can see a face..read the face..that would help..a lot..but even that is missing ,oddly enough.

So, Unwilling witnesses , intransingent journalists ,apparently tampered photos..what else is there..left to do but ferret out the hoaxters or go home or research the diagrams or fight each other for "crumbs". The latter is not our style at all tommi. Despite all..we are making some headway..Pisces is quite fruitful as connections go.. though shallow in perhaps in character arena..as it suits them..so its not that evidnce is not there...the shallowness factor or character thing..like LMH..is. Which is why a hoax took place to begin with. It takes a special kind to do these things..AS for special announcemt, OMF has quite a few already, Being OMRT I thought you would know already.
Evreyone making a buck, getting, publicity, exposure , has nothing to do with truth except as a relative term ..or public interest its public amusement...in this case an ugly truth clothed in virgin wool ready to devour willing sheeples....each one of us knows the sound of the masters voice..when it calls..The voice some hear in your forum is quite familar to me , but its most certainly not my masters.

peace out.

[

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It is rather simple, tomi,

there are some Australian goldseekers, who want to use people like you, to make their newest documentary popular, before it is done. Of course, as Sys already said, you also can get t-shirts and other stuff... O, and it is only a few minutes in a more - important? - film.

You will say: How could they make a LAP - big as a factory wall - with all those details (doepfishes?) in it?

Wait, till Miss Marple asks questions to the special task force...

I always tried to flirt with you and I never lost my hopes, because I always could see, you love me, too.

The only time, I was angry, was when you had inspired me to make a song and than it was not really your text. I don't like to steal other perople's work. But as I understood, you did the parody yourself. So you have earned some respect for your talent.

(Until now I was not accused to break copyright laws, but if so, I send them to you.)

And Miss Marple tells me I to say: Thank you for the music!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thinking maybe these fellows could be a natural logical vehicle for the production aspect of any collaborative theories involving advanced/advancing new tech, in the areas we are interested in.

PARC

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

--------------

Embedded Reasoning
The Embedded Reasoning Area in the Intelligent Systems Laboratory at PARC is a multidisciplinary group of people dedicated to research on improving the flexibility and intelligence of systems as computation becomes increasingly ubiquitous and embedded.

Overview

The adaptive appliance, the software-enabled car, the smart home, the reconfigurable factory - these are tomorrow's smart systems. With large numbers of embedded sensors, actuators, and processors, these distributed systems will be versatile, adaptive, and robust. They will be able to understand their environment and act intelligently, and often autonomously, to provide superior functionality. They will interact appropriately with each other and with their human operators. They will increasingly be built from smart components, configured just in time, and upgraded over time to suit changing requirements. All these properties will be achieved in large part through software-enabled control. Such software accurately determines a system’s state, intelligently reasons about its diverse capabilities, adaptively coordinates its components in the context of dynamic goals, and robustly controls its behavior by integrating long-range planning, optimal behavior selection, and reactive control.

Control means directing a system such that it achieves its objectives within its inherent constraints. Developing embedded control software is exceptionally hard due to complex component behaviors and interactions, incomplete and uncertain sensing of the environment, and not least the stringent real-time and resource constraints on computing and communication in the embedded system. Control software development is increasingly the leading cause for project time and cost overruns, and thus can be a major barrier to deploying advanced systems capabilities. We believe that the best hope for taming this complexity is software that builds on declarative models of the physical system, uses advanced reasoning in order to deduce and coordinate the appropriate actions, and is embedded in a formal architecture for integrating distributed intelligent components.

Research

Within the vision of embedded reasoning outlined above, the group currently focuses on the following research areas:

Constraint-based planning and scheduling: integrated planning and scheduling, real-time search, heuristic techniques, modeling languages
Distributed model-based control: hybrid control, control decomposition, distributed reasoning, interface contracts, autonomy
Model-based search and constrained optimization: adaptive search, problem-specific techniques, time-bounded techniques
Adaptive network architecture: large-scale architectures, physical control allocation, communication and negotiation protocols, performance analysis

This program collaborates with other Smart Matter Integrated Systems projects, including the Modular Robotics project. Also, in the context of DARPA's NEST program, we are developing techniques for distributed adaptive constrained optimization.

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join