It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

tomi said:
You guys are badddd

Don't say this! I just found the bike of your grandson.
It was a little bit difficult, because it was not right beside of the powerpole:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Very interesting article! Hopefully I can land a good job with a research group when Im done getting my degree.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Waiting for any news from down under is not different from waiting for any other of the „witnesses“. Indeed someone reacted on Sysconfig over there at the pisces-forum, only to write that she would write something – perhaps. Not here, of course, but down under.
So let’s take a look at our “informant”, to see, if there is something to chew on.

Doghead appeared on ATS on december 30 last year. His comments sound rather like sarcasm, saying he was reluctant to join, “because of all the BULL# threads about alleged UFOs”, offering 2 million AUS$ for a serious hollow earth expedition and 1 million for an alien, dead or alive. But in his numerous postings he not only appears to believe in such things, but also pretends to have more insights than anybody else here, especially about Pine Gap, where he worked on secret projects, why he must stay in Isaac-mode.

On the other hand he tells us, that he is investor at piscesallmedia and hottestontv, probably also for bankbeaters, since he lists them all three as his favourite sites. He also couldn’t resist to tell the world, that he is author of 17 novels and 2 nonfiction books, and that he did some researches for the documentary “Fortunate sons”. But these informations should be true for 30 to 50 others, so he can feel reasonably secure.

Now let’s ask Blaise Pasqual, what to think about the information, that there was a designer lady of Melbourne with too much time at her hands.

Blaise says: Either dh says the truth, or he is lying and either he knows something, or he doesn’t.
This makes the follwing possibilities:
a. He tells us the truth, but he does not know anything.
b. He tells us the truth and he knows something.
c. He is lying, but does not know anything about the real project.
d. He is lying and knows the truth.

We can forget about “a.”, for if he doesn’t know anything, than he can’t tell us the truth, and if he tells us the truth, he knows something.

So it’s 1:2 against the truth of his information. Looking into his profile also shows us, that this guy himself seems to have too much time at his hands. Joined 46 days ago, he started 49 threads and wrote 794 posts already! A marathon-man! Obviously he is on a mission.

The CARET-question was for him important enough to comment on it the very first day, he joined, saying it was a hoax, putting it into the Scientology-box and writing CIA/Satanism on it. After this he took a fortnight vacation from this thread, until Sysconfig talked about pisces. Than he outed himself as investor of that site. Again ten days later he said, he knew that designer lady… Suddenly it did not sound like the things he said in his first comment anymore. So “b.” is very unlikely, too.

So the real question is: Is he a free rider or is he part of the hoax?

(I make a break for now and continue later.)

P.S.: Hi, topsecretombomb. I just took a look into your profile and saw, that you also wrote 723 posts... since Nov. 2003! Compare this to marathon-man!

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

taken from www.isaaccaret.fortunecity.com
One downside to CARET was that it wasn't as well-connected as other operations undoubtedly were. I never got to see any actual extra-terrestrials (not even photos), and in fact never even saw one of their compete vehicles. 99% of what I saw was related to the work at hand, all of which was conducted within a very narrow context on individual artifacts only. The remaining 1% came from people I met through the program, many of which working more closely with “the good stuff” or had in the past.

In fact, what was especially amusing about the whole affair was the way that our military management almost tried to act as if the technology we were essentially reverse engineering wasn't extra-terrestrial at all. Aside from the word “extra-terrestrial” itself, we rarely heard any other terms like “alien” or “UFO” or “outer space” or anything. Those aspects were only mentioned briefly when absolutely necessary to explain something. In many cases it was necessary to differentiate between the different races and their respective technology, and they didn't even use the word “races”. They were referred to simply as different “sources”.

Why divulge the fact that its ET related and then never come into contact with ET relate artifacts.......ever heard of the military divulging info for the sake of it.....what happened to the concept of 'On a need to know basis' regardless of source.

CARET stood for “Commercial Applications Research for Extra-terrestrial Technology”, but we often joked that it should have stood for “Civilians Are Rarely Ever Trusted.”

All we could hope to do was use the vocabulary of our respective fields as a way to model the extremely bizarre new concepts we were very slowly beginning to understand as best we could. A rocket engineer doesn’t usually rub elbows much with a computer scientist, but inside PACL, we were all equally mystified and were ready to entertain any and all ideas.

The physicists made the most headway initially because out of all of our skills, theirs overlapped the most with the concepts behind this technology (although that isn’t saying much!) Once they got the ball rolling though, we began to find that many of the concepts found in computer science were applicable as well, albeit in very vague ways. While I didn’t do a lot of work with the antigrav hardware myself, I was occasionally involved in the assessment of how that technology was meant to interface with its user.

The antigrav was amazing, of course, as were the advances we were making with materials engineering and so on.

ok...rocket scientist, physicists, engineers, computer scientists.......and all this for Commercial Applications.......commercial antigrav applications....to fund black opps???.
What is alien language equivalent for B.S.
Is it just me or does the CARET accronym not a funny one.....not that i'm trying to dangle a carrot...... anyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Is it just me or does the CARET accronym not a funny one.....not that i'm trying to dangle a carrot...... anyone.

Hi and welcome,

no, you are not alone. We are not worshipping the LAP here, but hunting the snarks.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Our whistleblower wants us to believe, that he is a rich author and bearer of many secrets.
Let’s take a look at pisces all media…

Founded in 1999 by former lawyer (barrister) Jonathan (P.) Nolan, described like that:
“Small-press makers of supplements for 3rd edition D&D (aka "D20"), including the space fantasy sourcebook "Beyond the Farthest Star" and the hero pulp sourcebook "Golden". Owned and operated by author Jonathan Nolan.”

Or by themselves like that:

Hello to everyone here!

My name is Carley "California" Jones and I am an Associate Editor and Producer at Pisces All Media.

Pisces' first film, SILENCE IS GOLDEN, a small budget suspense/horror feature film is now in post.

Pisces All Media started as a "garage" firm in 1999 but is now partnered with some serious people and is making films with budgets ranging from $250k up to the low millions. It is an extremely exciting time for us and we love going out at grassroots level to keep close to where we started and maintain the excitement that got us all into the business in the first place.

Our next horror film "OWLMAN" is entering preproduction in January 06 when it will also get a proper website etc.
The tie-in novel is already released and games and further novels and anthologies will be released monthly from now on, with two novels coming out in January: "NME" and "Crimsonwing".

I am helming the book line and anyone wishing to apply for an authoring job can email me with a CV and 2500 words of their original work:

[email protected]

I will be around these forums from now on anyway as I am a horror fan from when I was a little girl.

I am a mod at our own forums so please also drop in there:

www.piscesallmedia.com...

CJ

One of many advertise-like postings in other froums. This one at horrorwatch.

Sounds like a story of success. In 2002 things looked different. Jonathan ran a website for pisces at www.geocities.com... - not too glorious. But he already had written his first book by then – Nightside – and besides some roleplaying stuff he mainly offered his book.
Lucky as he was, he already had a true fan for this book, again somebody, who prefered to be anonymous, but who celebrated Jonathan and his book on his fan-site at www.geocities.com...

The pisces-site is gone now, but the fan-site is still online. Bad to read, because of that yellow writing on white background. The background-pic is missing, because it was linked to the former pisces-site. Same style like the pisces-site btw.

Someone called Rieta wrote in his guestbook, that she (or he?) thinks, Jonathan is his own fan. The fan tells us about phone calls with Jonathan, that Jonathan finished his second book and than was writing like a berserk, writing one book a week. (A guarantee for quality, for sure.) Interestingly he also tells us, that Jonathan is planing a website like the blairwitch-project to promote his new book. Reports end the same year.

But the pisces-site still keeps on. In 2003 we find that cropcircle-font in the download-section. The site doesn’t change that much, but in 2004 Jonathan not only publishes his own works, but also those of “James Versace, Greg McKenzie Smith, Trudi Molenaar and others.”
The second book, Ruby Eyes, appears on the site, which exists at least until 2005, when the present pisces-site already existed.

This new site was online at last in June 2004. Now the company is a partnership. The main part is the forum, which is still the same. In April 2006 the site changed. Now pisces is looking for further partners, offering a profit return of 25%!!! Wow! A stake is 2.000 AUS$, so one doesn’t have to be a millionair to become an investor. They are also seeking for talented people.
Last year they stopped promising that much, but still they said and say now, that one would get a return of +15%, and 25% could be possible.

In the nineth year the site still does not look very impressive, most links lead to the forum. They started to make low budget films and changed from Dungeons & Dragons more and more to Mysteries & Aliens.

The second site, where our whistleblower is an investor, is run by the same people, putting themselves as “celebrities” in the net. And finally the third one is kind of Robin Hood like, offering people with financial problems to get rid of the banks and creditors, promising that they won’t write a bill, when they cannot convince the lower court. I wonder, how those people could pay any bill, when they are not able to repay their depth…

So let’s keep in mind: One does not have to be a millionair to be an investor at those sites. To mention these sites as something special rather tells, that somebody is in the low budget world. Pisces is into mysteries and aliens, especially into the planet of the apes, but more on the entertaining part and not in research or even secret projects (The business runs under the title “entertainment”).
The founder was impressed by the marketing of blairwitch and wanted to copy it someway. Now they have some means, working with companies like Alex-in-the-wonderland, who make their special effects sometimes. Alex in California…

So why does DH lead us to them to meet – or meet not – another anonymous witness?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Absolutely Stunning Sidd..This is a splendid example how not only governments can shape and steer public opinion but so can even a low level private enterprise such as Pisces..an additional item I noted is how they listed themselves on one post by Jonathan Nolan as VPs of Caterpillar Records..I could not find caterpillar records ..there may be such a music enterprise..I was unable to find one.
I thought this was just foolish bravado for internal consumption . In fact I warned The member who misled me Eye/Doghead to stop using the link to Jonathan Nolan MD in illinois..as you well noted..it appears as an attempt to throw people off the track.

yet, I found out also that there is a KS behind Pisces , and that
Caterpillar corporation ie the famed Giant of giant multibillion dollar bulldozer equipment maker in Romania exists , and that there is a Greg Smith, same name as the site adm for Pisces who is a VP . If true, Why would such a giant company, if this is true invest in pisces?
could it be connected to the Giant highways being run thru Texas, california, and even Toll roads in Australia. which would use caterpillar..The facts are sketchy still..yet it is no great leap to connect this and see how a company could have one of their "investments" lhoax a ufo event to distract the public from the Real huge events taking place right underneath their nose so they can proceed to get the dirty work done.

That being said I will advise if we suddenly are swamped by irrelevant posts by people who never have been on this thread..To merely copy the ENTIRE points you made made and repost them..so we do not lose track of the real discussion and your points.. They are most important...critical and the real deal..
Those of us who have been with this thru thick and thin Sidd will continue with your presentations. This may not lead to caterpillar..but it will lead to the truth ..Well done.

UPDATE!
THe enemy has blinked Sidd ..from Jonathan Nolan Himself f! They just locked the thread at Pisces !

Quote from Piscesallmedia.com source

Jonathon Nolan
Pisces Partner

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having reviewed your posts here I am trying to see their point. This thread got opened during my absence and I am not happy about it to be honest. CARET is a total waste of time and a partner wasting his valuable time on it seems absurd to me and I've told him so.

As for presuming to tell a guy of that sort of wealth what to do with his money- it's his business so why don't you mind yours?

This thread is a waste of space. It's getting locked now

Its not a nail anymore we want in the coffin its a railroad spike thru the heart of this hoax!

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
:-)

Very funny again, Sys!

I liked that phrase "It's a waste of space". He is right. So I wonder, who invests money over there...

I just was thinking about to stop smoking and buy me a little pisces instead... Naaah... Why exchange blue smoke with blue smoke?

Nice day... ;-)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Gad zooks! That's a forum that won't be around for long, or will never generate much traffic!

You keep digging sys_config!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank You Springer..Its been a collective effort..but Were it not for Sidd aka Reader..I could not put all the pieces together..He grasps this so well ,especially as my mind is failing as of late..and was about to give up..
.I dont know what I would do without him..he just did a slam dunk and its gone back from a stalement to an offensive...This situation with the investors appears ominous.as pisces is just a small fry in the ocean..doing these things..Just how much of our reality is being tainted by these kinds of things....remains to be seen.

Thanx again

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

tomi said:
You guys are badddd

Don't say this! I just found the bike of your grandson.
It was a little bit difficult, because it was not right beside of the powerpole:

Me a grandma? No wonder you can't find a drone.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

very little if any, just look at alexa or quantcast.

Springer...

[edit on 2-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmm a Mark Cater(pillar) caught in the web, spinning a cocoon?

okay, maybe not, but anyway

Also, have a go at Order of the GoldFish

[edit on 13-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just dropped to say hi!
I am watching the thread but always in a hurry!
Keep digging people!

Thanks for the links Sys all went to my archive of interesting things found on the internet!

Sea related names must relate to sea hobbies or professions, right?
Divers, underwater archeology etc etc.

Just a thought.

Never flagged neither stared the thread yet.
So here it is!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Just dropped to say hi!

Sea related names must relate to sea hobbies or professions, right?
Divers, underwater archeology etc etc.

Just a thought.

Never flagged neither stared the thread yet.
So here it is!

Your observation is well taken spacebot as I was hoping Mufon would look into the pisces connection for possible affiliation to the great lakes diving or salvage company that disappeared in an alleged hoax attempt. The character there was a Jiminez traced to Australia also who does not return calls anymore. Pisces also has a hispanic and a brazilian partner in their operations. They (MUFON)only asked me had I heard anything more about the witness Spirals. My hope was to hear from Mufon..perhaps they (Carrion) are working on it..But..it would have been a great coup to bag both IF they were connected..Australia seems to becoming a source of realistic hoaxes like Chris Kenworthy and with the AU film commissions blessing.
Sidd You jogged my memory..about something..maybe nothing..I seem to recall that Mufon mentioned some numbers in the Kinsburg or Kinneson case that led them to believe it was gov disinfo..isnt that d2o or dod or pagenumbers you mentioned similar to those of Jons? I am not sure..just keyboarding outloud here..

Well thats it for me for now.Sidd thank you for making all our day and that bicycle shot is spectacular..and deserving of some serious consideration by the parties involved and I am sure Tommi does not look not a day over 70 and is a good cyclist.

ahh since investors were mentioned..here is the management team of partners player actors in current projects..
JONATHAN NOLAN (*Ringleader)
CEO, Senior Partner, Managing Partner of 4 GUYS PRODUCTIONS, VP of Caterpillar Records, (Romania)Financier

MONIQUE ANGHEL (south american branch)
Senior Partner, direct responsibility for all web based businesses in Pisces group, VP of Caterpillar Records, Financier

Tier 2 (Partnership)

GREG SMITH
Partner, Marketing, Financier

[+other Tier 2 investor / legal partners]

Tier 3 (Associates)

AQUINO EGLESIAS
Associate, Accounts and Receivables, Litigation Selection, Quality Management
[email protected]

CARLEY "California JONES ( the temptress) aka Doghead, Ape
Associate, Associate Producer, PA to Jonathan with direct responsibility for finances
[email protected]

DANI WOODS
Associate, Associate Producer, PA to Jonathan with direct responsibility for human resources, talent management, booking and auditions
[email protected]

ELLROY PARKER JAMES (I cant believe this.. is this THE Ellroy from the crime films and novels? like the Black Dahlia.. lives in Kansas with wife Helen or is Pisces just using the name to draw investors))
Associate, PA to Jonathan with direct responsibility for journalism, editing and publication review, PA reporting to Partners for Tier 4 (employed) personnel
[email protected]

Amber "Penelope" Gallagher (possibly our PP as she is from 80s and Spirals was coy about being called "young" saying..I am a Lady though..

Rachel Robbins moved from film sweet Cyanide to art department (I believe it could have been Mary..I forgot
)
Mary V graphics..art production design
I used Network solutions and determined that site maybe owned by KS
that could mean anything from Kansas to Knight studios , Knowledge Storm, the swiss amsterdan Knowledge Systems , even Kris Kaptiva Studios hehehehe jk

KTK

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You guys just reek of pure awsomeness.

Good work.......

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Our whistleblower wants us to believe, that he is a rich author and bearer of many secrets.
Let’s take a look at pisces all media…

[snip]

Sounds like a story of success. In 2002 things looked different. Jonathan ran a website for pisces at www.geocities.com... - not too glorious. But he already had written his first book by then – Nightside – and besides some roleplaying stuff he mainly offered his book.
Lucky as he was, he already had a true fan for this book, again somebody, who prefered to be anonymous, but who celebrated Jonathan and his book on his fan-site at www.geocities.com...

The pisces-site is gone now, but the fan-site is still online. Bad to read, because of that yellow writing on white background. The background-pic is missing, because it was linked to the former pisces-site. Same style like the pisces-site btw.

Someone called Rieta wrote in his guestbook, that she (or he?) thinks, Jonathan is his own fan. The fan tells us about phone calls with Jonathan, that Jonathan finished his second book and than was writing like a berserk, writing one book a week. (A guarantee for quality, for sure.) Interestingly he also tells us, that Jonathan is planing a website like the blairwitch-project to promote his new book. Reports end the same year.

[snip]

Great work Sidd, regarding the fansite, it’s down as well. (Page Not Found)
Was it Live when you last visited?

(EDIT) There's a full stop at the end of the addy that corrupted the link, its still there.....

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 14-2-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Did you know that the Geocities main site was only online between Nov 2002 and February 2005? Took off line (well last accessed) January 2005, then the redirect (to PMedia) message was placed in June 2005.

And you’re probably right about the fan-site being created by the same person as the dates are November 2002 (it appeared 1 day after the other one) to December 2004.

From what I cab gather, PMedia (www.piscesallmedia.com) shows as first update June 2004 and last in August 2007, the current layout didn’t materialise until June 26th 2007, prior to this (April 15th 2007) it looked like this: i137.photobucket.com...

Incidentally the update to the current layout would appear to coincide with Isaacs release of information (June 26th 2007)…..

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Hi and welcome,

no, you are not alone. We are not worshipping the LAP here, but hunting the snarks.

looks like you hunt well.....great reading.....just catching up to it all.......how does that quote in Waynes World go?....."i'm not worthy".

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Greetings to you all! Thanks for fixing that link, Dil!
(@tomi: I only read it at Ovnis. In my imagination you are Cinderella!)

Let’s continue:

Now it is easy to follow our doghead, mysterious keeper of the most secret secrets.
As we know from Sys, he communicated with dh also under his name Eye among the blind, which is his name at the forum down under. There he was not half as busy as he was here: Starting to write on November 2006 the search for his posts just shows 74 hits, only 64 if one hits the button “Show them all”.

His very first post was this:

Anyone wanting to post gossip anonymously or send press releases, please email them all to me, L Roy, at

[email protected]

Please note- I am in Pasadena so when its late night in Australia it's my morning... So that will affect when I have a chance to post what you send me. And always let your conscience be your guid- nah just kidding. Send what you like.

Now look into that list, Sys posted above:
ELLROY PARKER JAMES
Associate, PA to Jonathan with direct responsibility for journalism, editing and publication review, PA reporting to Partners for Tier 4 (employed) personnel
[email protected]

So here is our anonymous doghead… An investor? Yes. As they understand it. But an author? Funny job for an author, especially if it was a famous infant terrible… But indeed they played with that association, as Dani answers:

Welcome Eye and I am betting your LA victims will be crapping in their pants now you have a whole new outlet for your researches...

But this is just a gag. James Ellroy’s language is much more vulgar at times and it is funny, how he speaks to Australians. (I may not post it here, because the dirty-words-bot would have to change nearly every word. For a read go to moviexpress.tripod.com... and scroll down to the middle of this page…)

Eye started with a couple of posts on themes like JFK, 9/11, and also on Ken Lay (as doghead he mentioned, that he had done some researches for Jonathan’s documentary on Ken Lay). But already on December 3, just a month after starting, he imediately stopps.

He is back there on January 1st 2008:

I am back from my marriage honeymoon and moving house to Tahoe... again...

Isaac is a hoax, his ID, his site, all of it. Fortune City is a notorious sewer and for there to be no bandwidth issues point one makes this phoney.

I no longer work for pisces but I will definitely, wife permitting get right on this for old time's sake.

PS-

I am no longer a licensed PI / inquiry agent so pls don't PM any more about work. Not in it any more.

EP

Two days after he started posting at ATS and one day after soembody calling himself HOTTEST ON TV had posted the Isaac-texts over there. Only Sys was more quickly.
On January 10 he wrote, he wanted to know, what it was about. Again he mentions that he was doing some research on Ken Lay on January 12.
After dh told on ATS, that he knew, who was behind it – suddenly? – that Spirals-lady entered the stage.

On January 23 Eye tells:

"Spirals" has some involvement in Melbourne and Queensland with various film and advertising projects. It seems fairly likely that a viral marketing campaign for one thing was used as a cover for a viral marketing campaign for something far more serious.

Biblical Isaac is the key possibly.

I am going to swear an affidavit on another matter as soon as possible, while I am there I will be seeing about getting "Spirals" some similar protection.

I wouldn't want anyone to... leAr at her. If you get me.

On Febuary 1 he says, they were just doing “the normal stuff”. This does not sound like his alter ego doghead here at ATS…

And now Joni closed the thread. Obviously he is not satisfied with his millionair partner. Think about that! This little fishy forum has contact to the designer of the LAP and they are not interested in solving this case! Now that MUFON is interested in this! Now that History channel wants to know, what it is about! The big chance for Jonathan’s little fishes! He is not interested!

Tough guy!

As I see, doghead is still around, just missed him by 11 minutes. But it is difficult to see, where he posted. So he is not sitting in his chamber and crying for Jonathan’s rebuke.

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join