It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If you mean, that they used the PARC-myth to create an even more mysterious PACL-myth, than I agree.

The Xerox-people have done a lot of work, but surely no alien art. When finally Bill Gates copied there works on GUI and Steve Jobs claimed, he had stolen it from him, Bil answered:
«No, Steve, I think it's more like we both have this rich neighbour called Xerox, and you broke in to steal the TV set, found I'd been there first, and said: „No fair, I wanted to steal the TV set.“»

Did you know, that the first director of Xerox Parc was George Pake? I guess, his friends called him Pacl...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

The People

If you ask people what they love most about working at PARC, they would emphasize this: the people. We're a small, close-knit community – about 170 researchers and 60 other staff members – drawn from:

--a broad range of disciplines including anthropology, biology, business administration, chemistry, cognitive science, computer science, economics, education, electrical engineering, environmental studies, graphic arts, law, linguistics, literature, materials science, mathematics, mechanical engineering, neuroscience, philosophy, physics, psychology, sociology, statistics, and more; and
--a diverse array of cultures including Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, the U.K., and others.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I did not know that! hmm

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

yes, that is definitely what i was alluding to!

(either way I'm pretty sure we are on the same page there)

[edit on 8-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hey, Sys!

Guess where our nice lady lived in January 2006! Tahoe. And "L Roy" was in Pasadena in November 2006.

And as coincidences always come together - how else should they be coincidences ? - Jonathan was searching for a cameraman in Frisco in June...

I guess, Alex in the wonderland was also busy right then.

No, fortwynt, I never spent a thought on PARC.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
And Miss Marple tells me I to say: Thank you for the music!

I was comparing your Miss Marple song to Radiohead's Rainbow It is that good. Who ever you are

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi Sys,

I finally got around to replying to, “Manuel” about the trademark envy three-way (History Channel/Sci-Fi Channel/Mufon). I also tried to highlight why I chose to question the actions of those involved.

While it’s loosely related to the Drones, it’s no longer current, so rather than repost it all here I’ll just post the link and anyone can check it out if they choose…..

www.ufo-blog.com...

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
its 900am here in US I must leave here now to take care of most urgent matter of international importance and therefore affects our NSA here , and so therefore takes precedence over this discussion. . I will return later. Sidd hopefully I can give the BSI some satisfaction before this matter in Project Angel gets out of hand. I am happy to have woken up and see first thing this outstanding discussion. Hope springs eternal..
I shall return soon.
God Bless All

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hope this is good news...

I'll wait meanwhile and maybe let Miss Marple keep things going.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
I was comparing your Miss Marple song to Radiohead's Rainbow It is that good. Who ever you are

My knowledge of bandnames and their songs lies way back in time. So I don't know, what to think of that comparison.

But since Murnut tamed you over there and made you all very kind acting, I suppose it is a very nice compliment.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
Hi Sys,

I finally got around to replying to, “Manuel” about the trademark envy three-way (History Channel/Sci-Fi Channel/Mufon). I also tried to highlight why I chose to question the actions of those involved.

While it’s loosely related to the Drones, it’s no longer current, so rather than repost it all here I’ll just post the link and anyone can check it out if they choose…..

www.ufo-blog.com...

Cheers.

Thank you Doc for that referral and my thanks to Manuel and whatever his agency is..he seems to be terribly lethal in these things..but not as good as Sidd
..I hope James another gifted Hispanic..gets it..as sci fis claim is almost specious to say the least. Your analysis is quite thorough by the way. Kudos
What we have is a case of feeding frenzy you see when "chum" is thrown into the waters..Mufon deserves it because thats what it does without making a show of it as the others do..I will put them in my catalogue of genuine prayers..I am really relishing this..you have no idea how much. In the link is brief mention of lazar and even lear who are two primary of targets of Pisces wrath here at ATS. Under the banner of justice and truth they lay out voluminous statements here on several threads ranging from fraud to accessory to murder....but really to establish themselves as the new mouthpiece for ufology as well as the production of movies or dvds related to the matter. Unfortunately..they made have made a terrible blunder here in this case ..IMO as there is news for the consumer ..then there is manufactured news for lurid consumption...much the same way as the Inquirer on store shelves reporting on Bat babys, aliens shaking hand with the president , and chickens having ducks.

Yes Shirley and the crew have shot themselves in the foot.. Had this been gov..there would be far fewer leads than we have encountered..ask Jonathan Nolan . the King Catfish carnivore supreme, if it floats he will it eat it.......he makes finding leads..easy.. for a living..S'n-word's
He has some interesting books by the way , he is a writer and filmaker after all, right along with Mark at LuLU.com..graphics are nifty ..
www.lulu.com... and especially at datazine.net... for the south american audience , I bet Portuguese Shirley loves him, nahhh.

Sidd..The encrypted field and operations data was fowarded and sent .more will be forthcoming as it comes in to me. I hope you enjoy the results.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just do, guy!

It's incredible!

Edit to get rid of the frog in my throat.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All asleep here?

Here is something to wake up

Phony

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
wow sidd,
oh my Linda do you have the female or not ? Nemo you should have cherched la femme in this ....indeed what was "nonsense then" is "nonsense now"..Great stuff Sidd..those electric guitar strokes perked me right up! How Im not going to ask how you got her word..Im glad you did.. during the blackout out here (since the post buttons gone)..we can go to DrDils site and post there if we need to coordinate a strategy..ufo-blog is really quite nice..Thanx for the song ! I know a few people going "ape" right now..

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

You’re all certainly more than welcome although I feel a little inadequate due to the lack of posts!!

Cheers for the comments on the Stephenville thing Sys, I will post reply soon, promise…..

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments, guys!

@Dil: Listen to it in looped mode and you will realize, the dog will never end to catch his own tail. Much fun, I could sit here all night long...

Don't worry. We will come to your place. Where else should friends meet? I am just waiting for some more sun...

Soon come!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey peeplz and we do peep
Iloved the part its time to search for the drones..I am going back forgot to jigg it and leave comment! Yes California has been peeped too around here..
Dr Dil..the tinyurl you gave me is gone..post and all ! now I can't peep..(Hey guyz I'm on your side remember? tthere must be a pro omf mole upstairs..I hope not)
All these coincidences are annoying..I just changed the password yesterday..Shout out to Nola213 keep your focus on school and later for the caretbrains : I will u2u soon..Same for seanu uk..and klatuu double, and others...
On my comments section I opsted a binary to alphabet table. covering the 96 ascii characters including caret...the links will lea also to the chinese table..which i did not post but was interesting..This will help those who have run across the thread in down below top secret where they communicate in binary..

You know..you all are some very special people..No doubt, if we must leave leave temporarily.. we leave a little better than when we came in..
Have you seen Springers post on stephansville
www.abovetopsecret.com...
..quite outstanding..
mufon reported there has been 40 percent increase in ufo reports over last year. thats hundreds ..
..little hoaxes like caret are perfect distractions..but unlike caret we know who what where and when, real flesh..real statements..and able to talk too and hear for ourselves..Ms Joiner was on that thread today at ATS ..

I am going to go listen to Sidds record again now in fact. Yes I hope We get some of that california sunshine my friend even if not so brilliant..

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

I am going to go listen to Sidds record again now in fact

Yeah, it's bad..
It's so bad I have to laugh
It's good, it's bad and it's tooo funny!

You guys are badddd

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Nice job Sidd...phony-phony-phony lol

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
Nice job Sidd...phony-phony-phony lol

welcome back Murnut! Sidd bought out something interesting from observation ..how Nemo, pisces, and Dopefish! all sea related..and all lying like hell..It could be that Mrs Pauls Batter fried Fishsticks company is behind this!

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Sys_Config]
PS if you have not flagged this thread by clicking at the top checkered flag do so as you can then return to it quicker when you go to profile..the post button is currently non functional

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join