It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello Sys!

Holy Lord!

Borrowed I gather?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hahaha Hi I forgot..adapted in a way but he , atto has been on this stuff since the 90s he is quite intelligent..very focused..has a group in wisconsin dealing with stuff like that.. He actually has taken some of the "esoteric" passages in the ancient indian texts..and borrowed some there too. as we discussed the other day a lot of the old stuff is being brought foward..take the klein bottle..they couldnt figure how to represent multidemsional space and the buddhist monks use the hats that are crotchetted or knit..and thats what it was..now they know..also origami paperfolding.. is used the same way
all we are doing is rediscovering things in our face..sciecnce catching up with old so to speak. I think spacebot is on the next to last page and doesnt know we are here.

see what I mean..look ma..no PHD!
[edit on 5-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I cant u2u just yet, but I was wondering if you had seen any of my comments over at the "other place" concerning "lifters"...not that it is of any real import to this discussion MAYBE, just wild theories at this point, just wanted your take on it....i was just interested about that subject, which i had virtually forgotten about until recently, in connection with perhaps a combination of that effect with some of the things you have posted about here just a while ago, and others...anyway, when you have time buddy.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
we just posted a bunch of stuff on lifters that guy gupta in canada..
what you do is google lifters get listing..then click on images at top of listing..it will giv pics on all of that..I am pretty sure we have that ability militarily already..maybe not space..but strong enough for transport..and limited cloaking ability as well..bending of light around a curved object like that british tank..I posted about 10 pages ago . The only problem with plasmas they generate strong em fiels themselves as they want to expnd and get to a state of rest 0 so counter containment is necessary at very hi forces..rember that collider that just blew up because of bad alighnment..that might have been at cern I cant remember.. yes I will check your stuff out..But I am no physicist or math wiz..but i can get the idea. I don go to omf but i check on the others,

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

hehe yeah its okay man, no biggie, im certainly no physicist myself if you will, just mashing around ideas, and you always come through with the logic I need....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Spacebot posted some nice links on the page before this..I am going to sleep now its 230 here on the east coast. I just rembered something about a man who burned water with radio waves..he just took a patent out..it was on news last year..so perhaps..we dont need all these miles of tract and supermagnets..and laser injectors..it may be a very simple thing..in the end..the us army just purchased a guys patent in the UK for a hovering toy..believe it or not..his circlar design and the effect involved was very simple..and cheap..just what they needed..he had been selling the toys for quite a while without fanfare.

take care cya all soon!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

hehe yeah its okay man, no biggie, im certainly no physicist myself if you will, just mashing around ideas, and you always come through with the logic I need....

Thank you Fortwynt..there was once an evil musclebound man who wanted to do harm to a wimpy newbie who had just joined the weightlifter club. For some unfathomable reason, the poor newbie became the victim of many taunts and pranks especially from one of the veteran lifters.Bruto.. One day Bruto came up with the "ultimate prank" to make Wimpy quit the club...A super frappe'd concoction of mustard, alchohol, flour, grass, coffee grinds, (well you can imagine the rest) that he would pass off as a ' secret" Protein and High calorie formula, just made "especially for" our poor Wimpy, who trusted everyone, and desirous of having a beautiful sculpted body gratefully accepted the offer immediately. " This is how we really do it..its time we shared it with you..drink this 3 times a day for 30 days..and Boy oh Boy..you will see a world of difference." Bruto told him with reasuring confidence only a "true" friend can give..."you can thank me later". Wimpy was not to be seen returning, for quite sometime ,after that night.

Well, about 45 days later Bruto was tidying up the Gym for closing that night, and he heard a very deep , but vaguely familar voice voice behind .Hey bruto!..
Starled Bruto jumped, turned around looking straight into the Broad chest of a huge man whos arm muscles appeared more like 'Thighs" than arms.
'Its me ..dont you recognize me Buddy? its me ..Wimpy! Thanx for that formula man .do you have any more?..I need it for a friend and Thanx for everything too, I owe it all to you!..
Wimpies affectionate smack on Brutos back sent Bruto flying foward, saved only by Wimpy's crushing handshake.. ..
and replied quivering.. nananana no.. I dont have anymore, bububut you are welcome!. nervouslywondering in his eyes mind (out of guilt)..whether Wimpy would beat the crap out of him at any moment, and, of course, wondering when Wimpy would let his hand go at the same time.
Wimpy left the Gym saying thats ok..he will have to do it like I started out..the "old fashioned way"...see ya around Pal!

Bruto spent countless hours, days, weeks, months and years after that ..trying to replicate that recipe ..and trying it on himself..no two nasty batches seemed the same..and he never , despite every concievable combination, was able to dulpicate the results Wimpy got, he died a sad, broken hearted and, obvious to all, overweight man.

Fact or BS? you decide..There's a message in there somewhere..while you are all thinking and reflecting..try my very own "Caret Float"

Boy oh Boy..you can thank me later!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Haha, but I don't think Bruto is even Bruto. These days I have to watch a lot of Drake and Josh... And I bet that litle sister is Isaac!

Everything seems to end at this stupid... now... end. Believers believing everything, sceptics saying no.

I don't know how the believers can be so self-assured. That's like the loosers telling us for the 99th time, this time they will win.

THERE IS NOTHING TO WIN!

There is only the chance to be the fool of the 100. "true case".

The drone-story never will show up as being true. The only hope of the believers is, that it will silence with the time - as unsolved, of course. One more myth.

Some wonder, why we skeptics don't believe it? I wonder, how anybody with a brain can believe it.

It seems, the less evidence, the more it is believable to some. May they be happy!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes I saw that Sid..I saw Bren do an all forums Alert..Screaming for the witnesses to come foward! In big Caps to Antiqua fonts I think..

Well..Thats the kind of thing that will truly inspire confidence in a case.

Even after 45 did his presentation and 11 applauded him they numbers and Tommi..started tearing him down. its not about caret anymore its about personalities..you notice numbers backed off of Jake said his peace..I wonder why..reason or fear..its past the handwriting on wall Even Isaac must be amazed...to be fair I liked Jake very very ..His thinking is very lucid.he said he worked with cement..so have I..I relate to working people like that....and I liked Jeddhy all the way thru..members like them are their only hope..I have stopped posting at Pisces for now..They were getting more from me than I was from them..I dont like Osmosis like that..I think our recent acquaintance will not find ATS to be an easy pushover..That shirley acronym is imortant I think..they have members associates in CA, and even orion is a member but no posts..They have 500 members but few posters..so it is easy to go thru their base..I have questions but I will u2u them..for dissection. It is not we are clueless..we have good ideas and not a bunch of groups actually..that is good..its gone from could be anybody to less than handful..remember rumplestiltskin your hot!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
TThank you spacebot for the links on the programmable substrates or buckets of stuff, quantum dots, or small collections of atoms, and just the whole shabang. You look at that and you look at the caret material, and you cant help but be more astounded with what we are doing now, the speculative part was astounding also on using black holes, neutron stars as storage defices..but the what we have,,was quite impressive..I am buying marks book for the heck of it..you never know when a garage mechanic will comee up with one amazing theory, like the surfer dude in california..and his theory of evrything..so at the least Mark gets credit for being enterprising..
good night

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Time to call all suspects into the room and ask them the final questions.

I already called for some professional help.

Miss Maple

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I can't get the music to play says page removed but its there..winam or jigg player does not come on.. wont work Sidd! Email it to me if you can..
also Alex in wonderland..that rings a bell.. may be the "endgame" ? like alex jones book?
jk

I deleted all my posts at Pisces..The Doghead here aka Eye of the Blind,at Pisces will not adress my question where is spiral other than she works for him now...As for the emails I have I may foward to Lear himself..he might have a legal case in this..It is most unfortunate..that I have to hit "below the equator" to get the truth from "below the equator"..and I intend on reaching way "down under "and squeezing as hard as I can.. unless someone with the truth comes out..I dont like being lied to or used..but enough is enough..We cant let this become a legend ..it does not merit it..great for pisces TV and mysteries and cheap films.. though , ..one unsubstantiated untruth substituted by a bigger one.. , Lear if a "Mook" was at least.."Our Mook"..and we can take care of him here by ourselves selves....we dont need Austrialian movie actors and actresses and production people, to come to the rescue... Has Reason taken a vacation somewhere..?
.let them keep Pingegap or according to r Doghead and Jonothan Nolan for themselves. If they want a welcome mat..then Release the witness Spirals to make a statement as they indicated they would do on their own site!

In doghead/Eye of the blinds own words to me what mattered most was the Public Interest

Well which is more important Doghead and Good people of Piscesallmedia

The Public Interest in Isaac Disclosure which took place just months ago ? or
the PineGap mystery as retold for both entertainment and revenge on some poor yokel here?

l
lets not be coy and equivocal..

MAKE YOUR CHOICE NOW!

So ALL of ATS know what kind of Guests it has let in its house..
If you dont really have anyone then why did you all lie or fabricate..?
why then should we believe anything you say now..about Pinegap or even the weather? ATS members do Not let these people off the hook and continue weaving another story until they answer..ask them whatever thread they are on..

G'day mates

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I cant believe you guys are still flapping about this..as anyone who works in CG will tell you (including me) the issac crap is rendered in Mental Ray, its a classic look and smacks of artificiality..but keep dreaming.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hey Jaina, I dont mean to be rude but before" flapping"yourself next time , please read the backlogs which is obvious you have not done at all.... we are past Hoax !..Im talking about who the hoaxters are!..cgi wont tell you that good or bad....wait till these people above answer my questions. or you will spoil the fun...thanx. aas I anticipate sniping on this issue I will keep re posting the question as appropriate so it stays in the forefront at all times..

Yes Sidd it has some tell tale marks of a Ms Marple mystery novel, like what pisces does but what can we do to spoil the ending?....

I need your friends at BSI to check this.I am getting an anomaly here and it could be my lack of skill..checked atto again..and he showedcanada borderline with michigan and Ny now..I did again..with him and piscesalmedia..
this is crazy..

Does this mean data routed thru there to another place or what....or what..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just let Miss Marple take over. In steps Miss Marple. All witnesses and other intruders are in the room. Miss Marple looks at Misses Tahoe.

Miss Marple: So you saw the drone first?

Ms. Tahoe: I don't know. I guess so.

Miss Marple: Your husband saw it, too. Where is he? I don't see him in this room.

Ms. Tahoe: No comment.

Miss Marple: Are you ready for further questions? Where can I reach you?

Ms. Tahoe: No comment.

Miss Marple: Thanks for your cooperation.

To continue soon...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Oh Ms Marple You are amazing I love you!
why I just ran into a chap on jan 1 at pisces Eye Of The Blind.. who said the follwing..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back from my marriage honeymoon and moving house to Tahoe... again...
Isaac is a hoax, his ID, his site, all of it. Fortune City is a notorious sewer and for there to be no bandwidth issues point one makes this phoney.

I no longer work for pisces but I will definitely, wife permitting get right on this for old time's sake.

PS-

I am no longer a licensed PI / inquiry agent so pls don't PM any more about work. Not in it any more.
source
www.piscesallmedia.com...
UNQUOTE

Sidd ,Do you think He can help Ms Marples? He has a witness too! but very shy
Do you notice how so many have a problem with their wives letting them..do things..Engineertype the same way.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No, Sys, wives don't intervene that much, despite they act on their own.

Miss Marple: Mr. ... er... Chad, you have seen the drones, too?

Chad: Please, don't ask me!

Miss Marple: But it is true, that your photos were... the most clear UFO-shots ever.

Chad: Yes.. No... My neighbour did them, while I was peeing in the bushes.

Miss Marple: But your neighbour shot the drone...

Chad: He shot the drone?

Miss Marple: ... the photos!!!

Chad: Yeah, I guess so. I was just in the bushes when he did...

Miss Marple: Okay, so you can proof that the photos are true?

Chad: Yes... er...No! I am not here anymore!!!

Miss Marple: May I talk to your wife or your neighbour?

Chad: (Off stage) Talk to C2C!!!!

Gone is Chad...

Continued soon! Don't miss this sequel starring George Potpourie and other stars of "Silent Witnesses"!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
oh my God Sidd..I am dying over here laughing, and the mouse is moving with me and the screen is going up and down..hahahaha..Thats like 3 times in a row you did that..I am sitting and watching this unfold...this is fabulous..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Not sure what you mean Sys, aren’t these are just the companies that host the websites?

-------------------------------------------------

Whois Information for 66.225.253.242
www.ip-adress.com...

Server Central Network SCN-2 (NET-66-225-192-0-1)
66.225.192.0 - 66.225.255.255

HostForWeb Inc. HOSTFORWEB-4 (NET-66-225-253-0-1)
66.225.253.0 - 66.225.253.255

IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 66.225.253.242
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Virginia
IP address city: Purcellville
IP address latitude: 39.179699
IP address longitude: -77.732597
ISP of this IP [?]: Server Central Network
Organization: HostForWeb
Host of this IP: [?]: unknown.hostforweb.com

unknown.hostforweb.com = www.hostforweb.com...

Whois Information for 205.178.145.165
www.ip-adress.com...

InQuent Technologies Inc. INQUENT-2 (NET-205-178-128-0-1)
205.178.128.0 - 205.178.191.255

Network Solutions, LLC NSLLC01 (NET-205-178-145-0-1)
205.178.145.0 - 205.178.145.255

IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 205.178.145.165
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Virginia
IP address city: Herndon
IP postcode: 20171
IP address latitude: 38.926601
IP address longitude: -77.393700
ISP of this IP [?]: InQuent Technologies
Organization: NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Host of this IP: [?]: v2k6.bos.netsolhost.com

v2k6.bos.netsolhost.com = networksolutions.com

Registrant:
Network Solutions, LLC
Network Solutions LLC
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
HERNDON, VA 20171
US

Domain Name: NETSOLHOST.COM

whatismyipaddress.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I saw that also...they have probably considered the net an hostile weapons system for some time....It is only now being made public.

Whoops...should have quoted...oh well.

Very funny stuff guys...I am prepared to offer you spots on my upcoming Exo-comedy tour

First stop Capitola

[edit on 2/6/2008 by murnut]

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join