It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
One for the fun:

10 month ago a biker got lost in Big Basin. Than one day he sees that the bushes move. And he waits, what would come there. A beautiful woman appears – like a fairy. The biker OO with open mouth (waterfalls streaming from it…)

The fairy asks him: “When did you smoke your last cigarette?”
The biker answers: “Ten months ago, before I got lost on that illegal Big Basin trail!”
The fairy reaches out a cigarette and the biker enjoys it, saying: “Aaaaah! That’s great!”

The fairy asks him: „When did you drink your last alcohole?“
Again the biker says: “Now, ten months ago, before I got lost here in Big Basin!”
The fairy reaches over a bottle of best Jamaican rum. And the biker says: “Aaaah! That’s great!”

Now the fairy moves her body, shows her beautiful breasts in her tight dressings and asks: “Say, when did you have fun the last time?”

The biker looks at her beautiful face, than at her amazing body and smiles. Then he says: “Ah! Come on! I believe a lot! But don’t tell me, you hide a drone somewhere…!”

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am a slow poster. I don't have much time for browsing the intranets (as they say) but this forum is worth the time being spend.

Thank you Sys_Config for your information and siddharta for your welcoming, I welcome I appreciate it.

Sys_Config you said you found things close to your Heart in this thread.This is big deal! Truth is where your Heart is.

Press on!

Again thanks for your warm replies.

Some posts above yours and mine striker19davies is asking about "^" the caret symbol. Well, the caret symbol IMO is of a great meaning, we can find it in the Giza pyramid and honestly I don't know if anything the ancients tried to picture there would have any meaning without their use of the caret "^". My intuition says that it shows a direction mostly, either with religious or other meanings, or even both! Sacred* technology? Who knows!

What puzzles me about Mind Machines is that the whole philosophy seems that can quickly turn dark, a common knowledge for the whole Hermetic philosophy and everything derived or influenced from there is that anything can very quickly turn dark, if not careful and don't have a clear goal.

Technology constructed with a specific philosophy where specific constants must be known and must be applied, for a specific outcome that must always be used for "good" else, like in nature, from your "miscalculation" you can get back negative feedback and lots of it.
The key might be at what level is your knowledge of these constants that might be universal. There must be an universal technology shared by different civilizations in the Cosmos, if civilizations do exist. That would solve many many problems of balance. But are things made to be balanced? Maybe they are. That would do some justice. Wouldn't it?

Now lets see.. Here's another link.

en.wikipedia.org...

What's this link for?
We have to start from somewhere don't we?

Take care.
Press on!

[edit on 30-1-2008 by spacebot]

P.S.
Must not be just technology but also a way of life in more ways than one, probably nothing like the ways we used to make our technology as our way of life.

Nice one siddharta!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Welcome back, Before I plunge into non euclidean geometry, at which I am clueless as all the geometry I had was plane surfaces, though I have seen the klein models worn as hats in the himalayan mountains. Spacebot, it was mentioned in the last link you gave , that Ramon Llul had developed a device comprised of rotating discs that would answers depending on various preset symbols and markers, and that within each disc was an innere circle or disk which in my minds eye evokes the nodes in the primer. As you appear well versed in this area, Have you in run across or know where I can get a get and download a copy of the ancient device. I googled but found mostly text descriptions,Its well known (by a few) now that Llul predated and influenced Leibitz, one of the fathers of modern computing..Llul however used his like a mechanical bible concordance and on the road evangelizing of muslims to christianity and spitting out answers with it during debates and was in fact run out of Turkey because of that, its principles however live on and were adopted later. Disregard..I found them.

www.maxmon.com...
or symbols, which could be combined in different ways by rotating the disks. In the case of our somewhat jocular example shown above, we can achieve 4 x 4 x 4 = 64 different sentences along the lines of "I love mice," "You hate cats," and "They eat frogs."
a
Of course, Lull had a more serious purpose in mind, which was to prove the truth of everything contained within the Bible. For example, he used his disks to show that "God's mercy is infinite," "God's mercy is mysterious," "God's mercy is just," and so forth. Lull's devices were far more complex than our simple example might suggest, with several containing as many as sixteen different words or symbols on each disk. His masterpiece was the figura universalis, which consisted of fourteen concentric circles (the mind boggles at the range of combinations that could be generated by this device).

ok I see what he is doing..does not look like our node. but basically is used to determine truths combitronics style..still a great achievement.
what I do want to avoid is getting entrapped into esoterica or magika, unless there are alchemical symbols which would leave us no choice but to go in that direction.
what I would like us to do is finish the alphabet that Engineeringtype had started ..his few letters Elfisss did lead to something interesting earler..
also the calculations involved in the diagrams seem more euclidean based than non euclidean if dealing with spherical then we can perhaps apply the math used on globes as described on the link. Im open ,

but I will leave this link on MMO 's from wiki so we can also study the massive online games and variants that can involve thousands of people simultaneously.en.wikipedia.org...

PS Sidd...That was right on the money..the illegal bike trail was a nice touch..I wonder what happened to all the redwoods in the pictures..I didnt see any..where did he put them? He must be in real pain.

Spacebot Your exhibits at the art site are really kewl..Kudos..

note..they posted raj email to Bren from the 6 and 9th of June just a day ago..like..why did it take so long? They are saying drone must be real because he sounded so scared...Is something wrong with that picture?.am i missing something in between? Did he ever get his dirty pictures back from Bren or Fore someone said were found ? how did they get them if raj said everything was gone..I understand that LMH wanted to know who hacked Isaac email did they get story confused? is Isaaac then Raj? will LLUL combinatronics wheel or the ouidji board help me find the truth ? Does Art Bell or Umberto Eco give a squat about this case anymore ?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I love those circles! Here are some more. Found them on the way, when I followed some traces:

The one or other here probably knows these...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Still following the same path, I stumbled on this:

www.maryvgraphics.com...

Edit to add: Also notice this funny pun in the meta-name "Designer of the stars"...

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Still following the same path, I stumbled on this:

www.maryvgraphics.com...

Edit to add: Also notice this funny pun in the meta-name "Designer of the stars"...

Sidd..Yes, I love people with a sense of humor,I have recieved identical reports from the Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik or BSI , and others are coming in from the Yard and Langley. BSI apears to corroborate the material, most accurate and thorough. As Always, I trust your reports with my life..
Perhaps these are more than interlopers, given the material was posted at the very end of December..If you recall.
On an aside, Eschers Circle series seemed tto have had a profound influence on them.
The French were quite right when they said "Cherche la Femme"
we wait a little longer now for their response when they are brought in for questioning..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am patient, Sys,

those, who want to believe, would stick to their belief anyway. And those, who created all this... I am not sure, if I want them to get that attention.
Up to now their plan did not work out too good. OMF and ATS have the clicks - not them. I am not going to do their work.

But this is why his books don't sell...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am patient, Sys,

those, who want to believe, would stick to their belief anyway. And those, who created all this... I am not sure, if I want them to get that attention.
Up to now their plan did not work out too good. OMF and ATS have the clicks - not them. I am not going to do their work.

But this is why his books don't sell...

Yes, its not for glory or profit..we do this..its for for those like Newkid..like Spacebot..Moonking..Nola..Sean of UK Fortwynt... and others..the youngers in our quest.I have seen them write Sidd and I actually see the gleam in their eyes..and hopes in their hearts..and like they..everything becomes possible again. For them we do what we do, as we do for our own

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Come back to earth, Sys!

We are just dealing with some h(j)oaxers. (But it is nice that you remember that "No glory" part...)

I want to leave Nemo some more time, to show himself as the fool he is, because he annoied me, and I like every word, he writes in French over there. Will be difficult, to delete this all, when the story is opened for everybody. (I bet, he doesn't mention this, though he mentions ATS a lot!)

Since you people are reading here anyway, please, tell nekitamo, that he did a great job (don't want to leave out deebo, murnut and jedi...), but he is on the wrong path with ottoth. Ottoth left in anger, because of such things, why I left in joy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That was fun Sidd..Its just adding a little melodrama..light vs darkness..wisdom vs ignorance..Nemo..in french too! oh oh..looks like somebody dropped dropped his ice cream in the sandbox..I have seen that before....poor baby..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hello all!

I want to clarify something.
Many people who browse the thread may not understand everything we post.

I used a term "Mind Machine".
The only type of Mind Machines, the true mind machine IMO, is being described in the following book. I was not mentioning the mind boost devices we can find on eBay their inventors termed Mind Machines.

Mind Machines You Can Build
by G. Harry Stine
www.newmediaexplorer.org...

"A vastly entertaining book... my friend G. Harry Stine offers here much fun to all of us who refuse to believe that everything worthwhile has by now been discovered."

-- Gene Roddenberry, creator of STAR TREK

This is not an advertising for a book, it is the book I recommend for people researching in to mind machines.

More on the CARET drone in a while..

[edit on 31-1-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi Spacebot I followed link..I read chris guptas blurbs and reader comments. He is a very intelligent person and is followng interesting alternative paths with electrical and bio electrical fields and medicine., as well as some devices you mentioned. I found an alternate gupta at the univ. of maryland with some interesting applications themselves, though you would not want to read them as they are concerned with detectiong human presences and those fall in line with darpa grant research. Its strange the PTB are making such great progress in fields termed paranormal..its not para anymore, its science. Please forgive me if you thought Sidd and I were referring to you..no..we were referring to the implosion of certain forums and the characters responsible..also..to a possible connection between the Pisces site and caret where a witness is claimed to have been on the art part and who I was led to believe was coming foward soon but has not..mulling it over actually....I will continue reading on Chris..quite the activist too, shattered an Aids myth being spread in Canada and the fact the cases were decreasing not increasing..This man has answers..but few are listening..much like Jeremiah the prophet..Today if he prophecied they would just give him some Hissa or prozack..so he wouldnt have all those "bad dreams" and worry people..perhaps tell him to take a day off and go over the wall to spend a night with one of the local working girls..go on Jeramiah Dr. Schwartz would say....you deserve a little R&R..it will do you good and the "Bad dreams" will go away..Oyvey..

Have you looked at the math in the Lap?

Spacebot, In case you are wondering..Yes I noted very much his work on electrogravitics and lifters..especially the assymetric aspects of different size capacitors and currents which created fields and effects the Army in its experiments could not account for..ie brown effect. Thus,,withe the hyper math you suggested may help explain the presence of non detectable energy projections.

search.live.com...=767be11b0c268be363ca8ae16feb6cc6&furl=http%3A%2F%2Flifters.online.fr%2Flift ers%2Flogbook%2Fgupta%2Fguptas.jpglifters.online.fr...

]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hmmm happen to see that the forms of these drones look a loot or have the forms of some the units in the game universe at war earth assault
talking about the hiragie resource gathering units

www.gamespot.com...

[edit on 31-1-2008 by newworldnews2007]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by newworldnews2007
Hmmm happen to see that the forms of these drones look a loot or have the forms of some the units in the game universe at war earth assault
talking about the hiragie resource gathering units

www.gamespot.com...

[edit on 31-1-2008 by newworldnews2007]

Thanx newworld..we posted that several dozen pages back already....and even Xmens drones which were an even closer similarity from years ago...so the form is not new..but its now entering the world of reality based on work being done.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Hi Spacebot I followed link..I read chris guptas blurbs and reader comments. He is a very intelligent person and is followng interesting alternative paths with electrical and bio electrical fields and medicine., as well as some devices you mentioned. I found an alternate gupta at the univ. of maryland with some interesting applications themselves, though you would not want to read them as they are concerned with detectiong human presences and those fall in line with darpa grant research. Its strange the PTB are making such great progress in fields termed paranormal..its not para anymore, its science. Please forgive me if you thought Sidd and I were referring to you..no..we were referring to the implosion of certain forums and the characters responsible..also..to a possible connection between the Pisces site and caret where a witness is claimed to have been on the art part and who I was led to believe was coming foward soon but has not..mulling it over actually....I will continue reading on Chris..quite the activist too, shattered an Aids myth being spread in Canada and the fact the cases were decreasing not increasing..This man has answers..but few are listening..much like Jeremiah the prophet..Today if he prophecied they would just give him some Hissa or prozack..so he wouldnt have all those "bad dreams" and worry people..perhaps tell him to take a day off and go over the wall to spend a night with one of the local working girls..go on Jeramiah Dr. Schwartz would say....you deserve a little R&R..it will do you good and the "Bad dreams" will go away..Oyvey..

Have you looked at the math in the Lap?

Spacebot, In case you are wondering..Yes I noted very much his work on electrogravitics and lifters..especially the assymetric aspects of different size capacitors and currents which created fields and effects the Army in its experiments could not account for..ie brown effect. Thus,,with the hyper math you suggested may help explain the presence of non detectable energy projections.

search.live.com...=767be11b0c268be363ca8ae16feb6cc6&furl=http%3A%2F%2Flifters.online.fr%2Flift ers%2Flogbook%2Fgupta%2Fguptas.jpglifters.online.fr...

Spacebot
I had asked had you delved into the math in the sense to see if you had noted the presence of both golden ratios and fibonacci numbers, or other constants from a physics and mathematics standpoint. on which spirals and other energy forms and fields might have relevance.. I note Guptas work also paralles Bruce Cathies work with particular emphasis on harmonics,ley lines etc, and light grids. for living in balance for health and with the environment .as well as harnessing energy for propulsion or other purposes . That would explain the fenshui and Taoist influences in the diagram.
here is a list of books in the first link and his software for the energy grid atlas maker
I am fairly sure you are familar with as well as
www.alibris.com...
www.worldgrid.net...

I can envision Bruce. a New Zealander, or adherents to this philosophy and science pulling this off just as well as he has a well developed infrastructurre for books, films, and dvds covering even genetic algorithms .Merely even speculating on these can be most profitable as well as entertaining. There was an attempt by cropcircleexplrers to connect themselves with this but they never showed back up. It was a singapre based outfit and did a lot of videos from sherman or sherwood on circles.

What dou you believe is the purpose...I promise we wont hold you to it like the believers or skeptics..we have right to change our minds anytime we wish.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The curtain opens. In comes a new player. Michael Cater tells us about the following:

General Concepts of Spacetime Automation
by Mark Cater
INFO: Uploaded 8/july06 19 pages, 18 images. The General Concepts of Spacetime Automation is is just too important a paper-the solutions to FTL and the REAL futre of mankind. Yes! this is the actual price! Contact me at: [email protected] This paper is a logical paper. Suggested reading requires that you have a fairly good background in comprehending this technical paper. Not a lot of equations. This paper is more logic than equational so readers can grasp the concepts more readily. NOT FOR RESALE.
(19 pages) Paperback: $29.96 Download: $22.58

Good price for 19 pages, isn't it?

Or meet him here: isaaccaret2.fortunecity.com...

I bet that man gets famous!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Since I have a heart for desperate colleagues, here is a little more help for Michael:

"FemaleCompanion

The author is seeking a female companion-interested? contact the admin-for a date with the author!

Please submit a photo and any information that you feel makes you a good companion/sweethear... "

Contact him here: www.markcater.com...

[edit on 12-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The curtain opens. In comes a new player. Michael Cater tells us about the following:

General Concepts of Spacetime Automation
by Mark Cater
INFO: Uploaded 8/july06 19 pages, 18 images. The General Concepts of Spacetime Automation is is just too important a paper-the solutions to FTL and the REAL futre of mankind. Yes! this is the actual price! Contact me at: [email protected] This paper is a logical paper. Suggested reading requires that you have a fairly good background in comprehending this technical paper. Not a lot of equations. This paper is more logic than equational so readers can grasp the concepts more readily. NOT FOR RESALE.
(19 pages) Paperback: $29.96 Download: $22.58

Good price for 19 pages, isn't it?

Or meet him here: isaaccaret2.fortunecity.com...

I bet that man gets famous!

Oh sidd..I am absolutely dying over here..
yes the price is high because I can buy a brand new time machine for 99 dollars on Art bell..Maybe if I buy the paper..I can go back in time before I bought the paper with paypal....and save my money!..clever ehhh?

What the heck are people putting on the internet..OMG
The big mystery for me is Sidd...just where did the fairy hide the drone?

here are his copyrights
mark cater he knows how to play craps/dice
Copyright Number Date
[ 1 ] Cater, Mark S., 1965- Deceleration below rest. TXu000511845 1992
[ 2 ] Cater, Mark S., 1965- Federal colonies. TXu001131126 2003
[ 3 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Black dice : how to beat craps with 30 combinations in your favor. TXu001303182 2006
[ 4 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Causality light ring. TXu000617334 1994
[ 5 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Increased deceleration and the theory for the deletion of the effect of relativity. TXu000567473 1993
[ 6 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Levram! the triple transformer. VAu000123123 1987
[ 7 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Quantum nanotechnology. TXu001185021 2004
[ 8 ] Cater, Mark Steven, 1965- Resonant gravity field coil (RGFC) TXu000886463 1998

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sidd this is too precious..keep laying it on me bro..maybe we should give him all the girls names on the OMRT like Ivos and Nemos Email !!. ohhh..this is funny God forgive me don't send me to Hell cause this must be heaven ! In fact give him Todd Schwartz she lives downstairs in Isaacaret1 .They can go dutch the first date! Cater please use protection ok?!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I just see, I made a Michael out of a Mark...

But did you notice this family name? Cater... Didn't we talk a lot about anagrams?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Siddharta]

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join