It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
And as I mentioned ages ago in this thread, the Statue of Liberty head looks very similar to the drones body.

I well remember that. What I'm about to say is pure off-the-wall speculation, but just to throw it out there: in the JJ Abrams movie, speculation is rife that there will be other antagonists in the movie besides the monster. Could these "others" be drones? and could the reason the monster rips off the head of the Statue of Liberty be due to the resemblance?
Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Could these "others" be drones? and could the reason the monster rips off the head of the Statue of Liberty be due to the resemblance?
Don't shoot the messenger.

Hey, anything's possible! A lot of people thought it was all a hoax leading up to the movie Invasion. Well, it wasn't that. And we don't think it will be anything to do with Halo 3. But I don't put anything past the CGI studios with the money to back their endeavors, even if it just pisses people like us off. Anything's possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, if this is all a hoax, I'm gonna copyright the "type face" since no one's laying claim to it. At least the font outlines, anyways. Here are the characters I've tossed into a TrueType font (and spent waaaay too much time on cleaning them up):

If anyone is interested in the completed font or I've missed something that should be included in it, let me know. I just have to fix some spacing issues before I send the font to anyone.

Just another font and cryptography junky...
~AN

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmbientNoise
If anyone is interested in the completed font or I've missed something that should be included in it, let me know. I just have to fix some spacing issues before I send the font to anyone.

Just another font and cryptography junky...
~AN

Absolutely. I'd love a copy of it when you're finished. Great work!!

Besides, I will need a copy of it so I can hoax the ATS community with Isaac part deux.
Just kidding, of course.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

mods please delete this entry

[edit on 8/24/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
is this a new drone picture in the link?
i personally think that this image was tampered with but i for one am not in the position of expertise to make certain. i do find it odd that the link is labeled to be may of 07, as you will see in the address bar.

www.unknowncountry.com...

That was one of SaladFingers CGI recreations, hun.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Pj and Moderator that was most excellent with the statue of liberty..jjabrams is indeed doing that I believe he bought the rights to HP lovecrafts Cthulu a medusa headed monster that in the movie is supposed to absorb all the metal while wacking everything in sight. Some people are saying godzilla and stuff..but he gave a clue right in the beginning at the party trailer. If you are interested..rewind the trailer..pay attention to the very beginning..it may take a couple or more times.where a desk and a small sheet of paper with Cthulus face appears.tis a black outlibne with squiggles on the face if you freeze it...and then passes to the other scenes..He would not have bought those rights unless he was using cthula.if you wiki cthulu its identical. to that..

I love the comparison..thats why hoax or not..we learned a heap along the way..like when you cant believe a girlfriend is leaving you..then bam there comes somebody better and fresher..that cheatin gal is out of your heart..but you learned the signs next time..and from any mistakes you made too..I use this analogy because I know how much this event meant to both sides it was really personal for many.
but we are better now are we not.? lets go out to The Pink Pussycat for a beer now..

SyS

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I love the comparison..thats why hoax or not..we learned a heap along the way..like when you cant believe a girlfriend is leaving you..then bam there comes somebody better and fresher..that cheatin gal is out of your heart..but you learned the signs next time..and from any mistakes you made too..I use this analogy because I know how much this event meant to both sides.
but we are better now are we not.? lets go for a beer now..

SyS

That's an interesting way of looking at it. But since I've got no "cheaten gal" as you say, I'll be happy to go for a beer. I wonder if there's a way we can organize user meets by local area? Staff, pop in and advise please? What topic section should it go under? How would we do it?
You could count me in. I'm down.

I've got a better idea. How about a team of us get together and get George to put us on C2C. Let's get ATS some real exposure. The staff could give us stories we want to discuss in detail, I know this is one of them. How many would join me?

[edit on 8/24/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That sounds really awsome and innovative...I wonder if all he will do is a teleconference where can then drop you mysteriously if it gets to hot for him. I heard he has kicked people off too..
he is smooth , possibly a passive agressive, and a plus if he Invites that Scientific "almost the absolute truth" owner reporter from EF. I'm game.

SyS

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
wow pj i guess i really havent been on this thread in quite awhile.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
wow pj i guess i really havent been on this thread in quite awhile.

Yeah, hun. It's fading into the background. I want something to happen, anything, that will resurrect it from its half-dug grave. Just one of the witnesses of the drones (best option), just another part of the CARET story (2nd best), some more photos (3rd best)..... anything right now would help. The grand prize would be having Isaac in this forum to talk to. Debates need to be ended with conclusive proof of real or hoax or disinfo, and we have no such total conclusive evidence for any of the above scenarios.

Some immature comment was given in the UFO Haiti thread referencing the "Isaac Hoax" that said, in big letters, "HOAX, OWNED!!!!!!" I simply replied stating that the two cases were so very different. That was a video that was proven hoax in a few minutes, and it's all over the news now. This story has images, diagrams, a whole backstory, a quarterly report. This story was never looked into by the media, no drones on TV, no real effort made to debunk it publicly. Why? Well, they were so quick to debunk the Haiti one. Why not this one as well? This makes me think there is more to the story than meets the eye. If there is really nothing to it, it should have been on TV and the supposed hoaxer should have been investigated. But no, it's remained off of the airwaves. Which makes me believe that there is something deeper going on with this story. We hear nothing from the original eyewitnesses. Could they have been threatened? What is it going to take to get to the bottom of this?

And what happened to Lex's inquiries into the FOIA documents? Any recent information you can share with us?

[edit on 8/26/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not that this is related, but check out these sculptures in Wired Magazine here. They have an uncanny resemblance to our wiry friends. Not that I think this is a match, but it certainly is stylistically in the same family.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Well, they were so quick to debunk the Haiti one. Why not this one as well?

IMHO this one was debunked the minute we looked at it. It's only obvious the images are CGI. As for the rest, who cares? If the drone images are CGI the rest is dead..

I honestly think the hoaxer for this one gave up after we found the flaws in his CGI. Thats why you don't have anything new coming in.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Not that this is related, but check out these sculptures in Wired Magazine here. They have an uncanny resemblance to our wiry friends. Not that I think this is a match, but it certainly is stylistically in the same family.

Wow, Schuyler. Very similar indeed. And those things are supposed to shoot photons from them? Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
does anyone know whats in the cages at the bottom of the big basin drone crafts?
do they appear to change shape?

i got this pic from ufo casebook
i10.tinypic.com...

edit to add: i personally dont think that there are 'creatures' in there however what ever is in there it does appear to move some of its appendages in different places.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
IMHO this one was debunked the minute we looked at it. It's only obvious the images are CGI. As for the rest, who cares? If the drone images are CGI the rest is dead..

I honestly think the hoaxer for this one gave up after we found the flaws in his CGI. Thats why you don't have anything new coming in.

I care and the rest isn't dead - you have objects not identified on the inventory report, a font that has been unable to be matched elsewhere and a schematic of some artistic merit.

You can use flaws in the plural but there is only one flaw that has been able to be demonstrated to laymen. Otherwise as you say all IMHO.

The reason nothing else has surfaced may well be right - there may be any number of reasons though. The "hoaxer" has not been identified, nor have any of the alleged independent witnesses.

Just a few reasons why it cannot be compared to the Haiti video which was just a simple CGI or not proposition.

Edited to add the Wired pics were a good find and also the "what's in the basket" - an organic link would be fascinating (thats a hypothetic link for 1111).

[edit on 28-8-2007 by chunder]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The text is Matrix code. I knew I had seen it before.

movieimage.tripod.com...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Argossol]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
argossol(sp?) your link doesnt work please fix it.
i do believe that we have gone over the similarities between the isaac text and the matrix text, if i am not mistaken. does anyone remember exactly?
however, i do not believe that isaac would have used the text that was in the matrix, because for an extensive amount of time the origin of the text itself has alluded many people. if it was based on or if it was (gasp!) copied from the matrix text i believe that, it would have been picked up on quickly.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i do believe that we have gone over the similarities between the isaac text and the matrix text, if i am not mistaken. does anyone remember exactly?
however, i do not believe that isaac would have used the text that was in the matrix, because for an extensive amount of time the origin of the text itself has alluded many people. if it was based on or if it was (gasp!) copied from the matrix text i believe that, it would have been picked up on rather quickly.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
however, i do not believe that isaac would have used the text that was in the matrix, because for an extensive amount of time the origin of the text itself has alluded many people. if it was based on or if it was (gasp!) copied from the matrix text i believe that, it would have been picked up on rather quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join