It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Are you saying that the Inventory Report photo is CGI or just how someone could create it ?

To me it looks like a genuine picture of something and I find it strange it was used in a different orientation to that which the picture was taken - if CGI why create one way round and then use differently. Strange double bluff.

If a real photo then unless the parts are a unique one off for a secret project it should be possible to identify them ?

Is there anything in that pic that points to it being a CGI ?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Are you saying that the Inventory Report photo is CGI or just how someone could create it ?

BOTH. This entire thing is fake, and I'm telling everyone how it was made.

To me it looks like a genuine picture of something and I find it strange it was used in a different orientation to that which the picture was taken - if CGI why create one way round and then use differently. Strange double bluff.

To me it looks like a genuine render of some 3D parts from his 3D drones. The final image looks like it was run through a "dot matrix" filter to give it the look of being printed via old technology.

If a real photo then unless the parts are a unique one off for a secret project it should be possible to identify them ?

YES, there are 4 pieces in the "Inventory Review" that can be found in the Big Basic drone, and the RajMan1977 drone. These are exact match's. Now, if someone made the 3D drones first, they could easily separate the pieces of the final model and lay them down on big polygon with a concrete texture, and render it, then edit it with a "dot matrix" style filter. The first step in this entire drone hoax was to make the drones. Then in order to make the isaaccaret.fortunecity website, all you have to do is take pieces of your 3D drones, models and textures, and create the Inventory Review and the Language Primers.

This entire thing, is CGI. No joke.

Speaking of "matrix font" and "dot matrix" filters, when you go to Isaaccaret.com The Super Administrator is named Morpheus and the other Administrator is called Neo. I have strong feeling that the Isaaccaret.com website is NOT just a fan, I think its the home of our hoaxers.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Yeah, folks. He's telling everyone how it was made.

Mr. 11 11. The pattern you see on the old inventory report is called a "halftone" which looks to be printed at between a 110 and 133 line screen, a.k.a. lines per inch (or l.p.i.). Dot Matrix is a type of ribbon printer used in the 80s, and has absolutely nothing to do with halftones.

I have strong feeling

You've had a ton of those.... a ton of different ones. Which ones have panned out? Some? Any? Everything so far is just pure speculation from everyone. We've made good strides here in this thread but until we get conclusive proof, all of those feelings are heresay.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug Dot Matrix is a type of ribbon printer used in the 80s, and has absolutely nothing to do with halftones.

It must suck to be you, always wrong...

en.wikipedia.org...

The difference between you and I pjslug, is that you are a graphics noobie, and I am an graphics expert.

Matrix = 2D array

Dot = pixel

2D array of pixels = Dot Matrix

Also, I know what "halftones" are, problem is, do you know what "dot matrix" is? No.... You think its a printer LOL. Maybe next time, when you use Google for your brain, instead of clicking the first link try the second one.

Google "dot matrix" and you will see why pjslug was incorrect, and you will see why pjslug had ZERO creditability because REAL graphics artists would know what "Dot matrix" is.

p.s. pjslug why don't you tell everyone this is your hoax?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It must suck to be you, always wrong...
p.s. pjslug why don't you tell everyone this is your hoax?

Hopefully Springer will ban you permanently this time. Your insults and accusations are tiring as well as your holier than thou ego.

And if you've never heard of a dot matrix printer, google harder.

Dot Matrix Printer

"A dot matrix printer produces each character individually by printing a pattern, or matrix, of very small dots. The printing head consists of a vertical line or block of either 9 or 24 printing pins. As the printing head is moved from side to side across the paper, the pins are pushed forward selectively to strike an inked ribbon and build up the dot pattern for each character on the paper beneath" (Webster's Concise Interactive Encyclopedia, 1994).

Dot matrix printer

"A dot matrix printer is more flexible than a daisywheel printer because it can print graphics and text in many different typefaces. It is cheaper to buy and maintain than a laser printer or ink-jet printer, and, because its pins physically strike the paper, is capable of producing carbon copies. However, it is noisy in operation and cannot produce the high-quality printing associated with the nonimpact printers" (Webster's Concise Interactive Encyclopedia, 1994).

University of Pretoria, Copyright ©, 1996

And when you type in "dot matrix" in a search engine, you get these results pal. Yes, please, everyone google dot matrix like 11 11 suggested. I happen to prefer Mamma.com. It is probably the best search engine. This will not only prove that he doesn't know what he's talking about, it proves he cant read either.

1. Dot Matrix Printers | Describes Dot Matrix Printing Technology
Learn how dot matrix printers work and the uses of dot matrix printing technology in an inkjet and laser world.
desktoppub.about.com... desktoppub.about.com... [ About.com, Ask.com ]
2. Dot Matrix Then -- And Now
Dot Matrix Then -- And Now, Printers / Scanners, Dot matrix printers were once a part of almost every computer users equipment -- they
printscan.about.com... printscan.about.com... [ About.com ]
3. Dot Matrix Printers
Toner:printer, Ganson Engineering supplies MICR toner, ink jet cartridges, fax supplies, copier toner & supplies, Tektronix toner & ink, laser ...
www.ganson-store.com... www.ganson-store.com... [ Ask.com ]
4. Dot matrix printer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dot matrix printer or impact matrix printer refers to a type of computer printer with a print head that runs back and forth on the page and
en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org... [ Ask.com ]
5. EPSON Dot Matrix
The heavy duty dot matrix printer you can rely on The Epson DFX-9000 is the fastest 9-pin heavy duty dot matrix printer ... Like all dot matrix printers in the Epson range this highly ...
www.epson.co.uk... www.epson.co.uk... [ Gigablast ]
6. Printers / Scanners October 2006 Archive
Visit the link for details.
7. What is dot-matrix printer? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia ...
This page describes the term dot-matrix printer and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information.
www.webopedia.com... www.webopedia.com... [ Ask.com ]
8. What is dot-matrix printer? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia Com
The best dot-matrix printers (24 pins) can produce near letter-quality type, although you can still see a difference if ... Epson TM-U590 Matrix Printer. 10 store offers from $507 - $588. ...
www.webopedia.com... www.webopedia.com... [ Gigablast ]
9. Blast From The Past Part 1: Daisy-Wheel Printers
Blast From The Past Part 1: Daisy-Wheel Printers, Printers / Scanners, My partner and I were discussing printer problems and starting recalling some of the printer
10. NYPD Intelligence Op Targets Dot-Matrix Graffiti Bike -
Get in-depth politics and legal news coverage including online privacy, Internet ... NYPD Intelligence Op Targets Dot-Matrix Graffiti Bike ...
www.wired.com... www.wired.com... [ Ask.com ]
11. Dot-matrix printer is too old to donate
Q I have an Epson L-1000 dot-matrix printer in good condition that I'd like to give away. Being a rather conservative ... An old black-ink, dot-matrix printer from the late 1980s just isn't ...
www.startribune.com... www.startribune.com... [ Gigablast ]
12. Compare Printers - Dot Matrix Printers
Browse hundreds of Printers, Faxes, Scanners & Copiers at TigerDirect, including Dot Matrix Printers. Low prices & great deals. Shop now!
biz.tigerdirect.com... biz.tigerdirect.com... [ Business.com ] [Sponsored Source Listing]
13. Commercial Printer vs. Desktop Printer - What's the difference between
It's man vs. machine when comparing a commercial printer with a desktop printer. Discover what each means and how to tell by context which printer is meant in desktop publishing articles ...
desktoppub.about.com... desktoppub.about.com... [ About.com ]
14. Boing Boing: Dot-matrix bicycle printer
A directory of wonderful things. ... jkinberg has invented a bicycle that doubles as a dot-matrix printer, huffing out low-resolution ...
www.boingboing.net... www.boingboing.net... [ Ask.com ]
15. Dot Matrix Printers -- Lexmark Australia
All-In-One Printers with Fax. Mono Laser Printers. Colour Laser Printers. Multifunction Printers. Dot Matrix Printers. ... Dot Matrix Printers. » Lexmark Forms Printer 2480 » ...
www.lexmark.com... www.lexmark.com... [ Gigablast ]

...and make up your mind. Which "feeling" of yours are you going to stick with? If I'm such a graphics "noobie", how could I possibly create a hoax as grand as this?

[edit on 9/2/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Hopefully Springer will ban you permanently this time. Your insults and accusations are tiring as well as your holier than thou ego.

And if you've never heard of a dot matrix printer, google harder.

It wasn't an insult. Here I am talking about a dot matrix style image called the Inventory Review, and you come here saying "dot matrix is just a printer", when you are 100% wrong. It is my opinion that you are wrong, and my opinion that you have something to do with this hoax.

I know everything about dot matrix printers, and don't understand why you even brought it up? I was talking about dot matrix style. If someone wanted to "replicate" that style, then yes you would use a "halftone filter" which is exactly what was done in the Inventory Review.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
...and make up your mind. Which "feeling" of yours are you going to stick with? If I'm such a graphics "noobie", how could I possibly create a hoax as grand as this?

Another reason I believe you are in on it is because you hold this hoax up like it is the greatest thing on Earth. I actually think this hoax has many flaws, and it was created by someone with very little skill.

This hoax is not "grand" it is actually "pathetic". The only reason people would think it is "grand", is because of the illusion that it is not solved, when in fact it was solved months ago, and its been proven to be a hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
RIGHT ON...ITS ON!

11-11, thank you! I have learned so much because I take the time not only to listen to you but I research your comments for depth and validity, which are 100% right on IMO. I also do this for chunder and pjslug too and have learned things from their postings. You make the best sense out of all this nonsense right here, at this time. It might tick off one or two others, but I believe you are the real deal, a real professional. I would like to give my support for you to SPRINGER, and hope you remain on this site to keep us all honest. I do not personally believe your comments are offensive and you should not be banned.

So, do we continue to search for commonalities? Do we give up? What to do next that doesn't upset us all? Do we have ANY common thread here that we all can agree on? Or is the hoax so obvious that we all should take two steps back for a fresh breath of air?

The questions is for any and all, please respond.

PS. Elliott, I hope you feel better and continue to post your comments . . . you are one of the best here and please continue to share with us your valuable contributions!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was cruising the blvd and found another forum seems to be making a little headway having secured a photograph analyst to desteg the pictures..they have analyzed the pix of raj and chad..still inconlusive but something interesting was they all had identical noise backgrounds..which one member saladfingers said was suspicious..

desteg analysis ..the big photo yet to be done

its only one screen of posts so its definite worth while to read..

I have contacted a decrypt expert to see if the math ratios and linguistics point to a puzzle that needs to be decrypted. I hope I don't get blown off..so far I have gotten emails back from others on another hoax. if no puzzle then people are *issing up a rope in the document analysis.
This same expert was called up by an Isaac on a sSt louis broadcast on times it took to crack certain codes..and is a hacker and knew her thru the alt2600 group
Perhaps the whole point was to do a puzzle..this is speculation ..but what else is there..

Be back soon I hope

SyS

Credit to Elevenaugust
for a smart smart move

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I’m telling you that some of the inspiration came from the original Matrix, there is a drone that almost looks like Chad Drone, I don't have a movie capture program but is there you will find it, its only for a few second and they show the other octopus drone. Some times I think these people where working with The Matrix movies. That all I am saying STUDY MATRIX MOVIES and you will see some of the inspiration.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I was cruising the blvd and found another forum seems to be making a little headway having secured a photograph analyst to desteg the pictures..they have analyzed the pix of raj and chad..still inconlusive but something interesting was they all had identical noise backgrounds..which one member saladfingers said was suspicious..

If they were all scanned in on the same scanner with the same TWAIN driver settings, this could account for the extra noise.

I have contacted a decrypt expert to see if the math ratios and linguistics point to a puzzle that needs to be decrypted. I hope I don't get blown off..so far I have gotten emails back from others on another hoax. if no puzzle then people are *issing up a rope in the document analysis.
This same expert was called up by an Isaac on a sSt louis broadcast on times it took to crack certain codes..and is a hacker and knew her thru the alt2600 group Perhaps the whole point was to do a puzzle..this is speculation ..but what else is there..
Be back soon I hope

Look forward to hearing your report. Keep up the good work, Sys!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
That's enough guys... Please take a look at the top of this page and you'll see this:
This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 3470 replies.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion and/or a warning.

This discussion is not to see who's the biggest IT Pro in the world - or the opposite. Please keep from personal attacks and get out of each other's hair. Also please take another look at the following links!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: The Digital Ego – Please Review This Link.

Consider this your last verbal warning.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No you aren't.

You are telling everyone how you think it was made, possibly how it could have been made, even possibly how it was made, but unless you have direct involvement in the hoax or prove there are some technical reasons why it can only have been created this way then your statement is wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

YES, there are 4 pieces in the "Inventory Review" that can be found in the Big Basic drone, and the RajMan1977 drone. These are exact match's. Now, if someone made the 3D drones first, they could easily separate the pieces of the final model and lay them down on big polygon with a concrete texture, and render it, then edit it with a "dot matrix" style filter. The first step in this entire drone hoax was to make the drones. Then in order to make the isaaccaret.fortunecity website, all you have to do is take pieces of your 3D drones, models and textures, and create the Inventory Review and the Language Primers.

This entire thing, is CGI. No joke.

Is it possible that the Inventory Review photo was the inspiration for creating the drones - could it have been done that way round ?

Aside from the thinking that the drones were CGI and therefore the Inventory Report photo must be is there anything at all in that image that points in any way to it being a CGI ?

The reason for asking being that if there is nothing to indicate that picture is a CGI, either the parts shown are a one off or they should be identifiable by someone.

If it is a CGI then why create in one orientation and then label and publish in another - could have just been carelessness I suppose ?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Klatuu !!

I saw a photo of Industrial art from dreamtime over at another forum , and eppfs or someone thanked you and ATS ..it was very very intriguing . I read their philosophy(Hypermedia) part and sounds very much like what is being done..creating a sort of artwork that grows online. much like the cropcircles as expressions of art and even going 3d..and the originators disappear..kind of like a tree being planted in an all cement environment to give it life..and vice versa..It is interesting that in another event the a suspected hoaxter is also an industrial artist ..hehe from picasso to now they have been known to do crazy things and create new forms of expression ..the internet does make a fabulous canvass!
www.dreamtimevillage.org...
That was an awsome find and hope you can repost it here again just so newcomers ( and even I)can see it without going all the way back to early posts..

Regards

Sys

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I haven’t seen this mentioned yet, but LMH from earth files said a few days back on C2C that she is still in touch with “Isaac”, but he has not offered any new info

[edit on 4-9-2007 by moonking]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
I haven’t seen this mentioned yet, but LMH from earth files said a few days back on C2C that she is still in touch with “Isaac”, but he has not offered any new info

Long time, no see, Moonking.

LMH has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned. If you read my posts several pages back dealing with my communication with George and Linda, you'll see why.

If she is really in contact with him like she claims, she should stop screwing around and demand an on-air interview with him on C2C. This story has been pretty dead for awhile now so how bad could it hurt to make that demand?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree Pj
What got me was she said because Isaac was still in contact with her, she consider this case to be still alive and ongoing
I’m surprise that Isaac is still having contact with her

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Do you think that because of the C2C drones she has decided to take a step back from reporting UFO's at all. I mean she still does the regular crop circles update, besides that I have not seeing her getting her hands wet with the last big/hoax UFO Haiti or the current one of the NK incident or every other one in between.

She did the Betty Hill tapes, but that cases already have some strong support from the UFO comunity, is she trying to build her "credible" image back?

I think she knows more about Isaac that she is letting us know, probably that is all fake but since she was one pushing this since the beginning not to mention all the "witness" interviews no question why she won't let us in on what she has or don't have.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
if you examine how she did on the last hoaxes that thru her way she is doing the same thing now. she keeps going on as if it never happened . a famous one was the leek case where some guy climed an et killed his dog and he shot the ET, it was all over the place, c2c LMH, and he had a crew that came up and witnessed for him experts turned out to be two clerks at a 7-11 ..a nice setup. covered it all over Mexican prime time too even after exposure! It was exposed by the guy who runs UFOwatchdog.com site (he retired but left the site up active.
Like us he is a believer..and sub-zero tolerance for BS. to this day C2c LMH, have never owned up..and said yeah..we were taken too. They keep the image by burying the bodies and stick another story in its place..it works..amazingly it works..Then we get our turn to be the old fogi skeptics for questioning anything, by the newbies that are just coming in...

anyway it was real "interestin' mon " (with a Jamaican accent) and he has some other surprising names in n there that tried to sue him in court..they lost..It makes very very good reading..and funny as all heck..I really encourage you to check it out but read the Leek case first..

By the way PJ still no word on that thing..but I am waiting..

Regards to all

Sys

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join