It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
I'm not up to giving the aliens any awards for science before I see anything they've built - I want to know what it does, how it does it, what its made from, etc. When we just don't know enough we either guess in terms of what we as humans can do, or we wildly jump to some almost mystical area that seems impossible to us and of course, is naturally 'the alien way' because 'well they're alien'.

These things (the drones), I'm still pretty sure if they are real, they're ours based on some alien tech.

Very true, Elliot. Disinfo at best, I'm sure there are elements of truth in the photos and the documents. If there is a paper trail, it will just vanish as did most of the Roswell documents. I guess we can only hope some new light is shed on the issue, whether it be documents or photographs, first-hand testimony or even actual pieces of the drone.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The fact is, if you continue to discuss their "technology" and continue to NOT discuss the validness of these images and story, then every thing you say from here on is nothing more than derailment from the REAL issue, and that is the validness of the images and story.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
1.) If these alien concepts are truly beyond our ken and scope of thought, then how can we ever possibly decipher to our satisfaction the DRONE/CARET PRIMER/ISAAC mystery?

We may never be able to. But I imagine we do have the brainpower available to us to do so. We just have to think outside the box a little harder. We have to, for a moment, disregard the methods we employ to build on previous technology and look for new ways to make things work. Take a CPU for example. What are we really doing to it anyway excepting making it faster by cramming more and more transistors into a given space? Since the early 80s, all PCs used a DOS-command shell to function and all Windows PCs still do. Some companies are finally starting to get into new methods, such as quantum computing, and I believe others will lead the way in photonic computing.

Perhaps our own non-alien human thought processes will never be able to grasp the workings and constructs of the alien mind. And what if there is a whole new physics, alternate dimensions, and previously-unknown unknown matter structure for us to identify? Are we ready to make such a quantum leap in knowledge?

Just as we could never understand the desires, passions, aspirations, etc. of a dog's mind, we could never hope to understand the workings of an alien mind, at least not until we reached that evolutionary stage ourselves. There are many areas of quantum physics that have yet to be explored. I think one day we will learn how to harness micro-singularities (mini black holes). Those leaps in understanding won't come before we are ready to understand them, for if an alien race brought that knowledge to us, we would end up destroying ourselves. That's the human way, sadly.

2.) Even more striking when one looks deeper into the concepts you both posit above, that the alien technology could/would be infallible (never making a mistake in design/concept/function with 100% reliability) and that aliens might possibly have only to think of a device and it appears (thus created by thought). Sounds like spontaneous creationism to me.

This raises an interesting point. If they did have the ability to generate physical objects by the mere thought of it, would they also have the ability to keep their mind from wandering and thinking of potentially dangerous devices? If they did have such control over their thought and emotions, they would surely be able to fly their spacecraft by thought alone.

Taken together, we now have a paradigm that smacks of one we humans are very familiar with and have struggled with for eons: Religion, and the existence of an omnipotent God or Supreme Being. And we all know how impossible this is to prove, save factoring in very unscientific whopping individual portion of faith in something greater than the self and the material world.

I think the idea of God as we have come to believe in him has been taken way out of context. Before there was a monotheistic god, there were many gods. Religion was pagan. Ancient texts from Mesopotamia seem to tell us that there were Gods of the heaven and of the earth. I think they looked exactly like us, in humanoid form. God was said to have made Adam in his image. That sure sounds a lot like cloning to me. Creating someone in an image of someone else is exactly that; a human image is not one of empty space or omnipotent energy as we have come to believe God is. A human image is a likeness of another being that looks like a human, plain and simple. As long as we keep taking religion on all these crazy tangents and steer it further away from the truth of what really happened millenia ago, we will never understand what "God" is or was because we have warped the very idea of God to such ethereal extremes.

I never philosophized so much in my life thanks to you two!

That's the fun of ATS!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe you people should make a new thread to talk about Alien technology, and leave this thread to the people who are trying to debunk the actual evidence provided. It would help a great deal to get rid of the "imagination" when trying to debunk something being presented as "reality". I feel you are all derailing this subject by not discussing the validness of the actual hoax.

b.t.w. we already know how to make (mini black holes).

[edit on 19-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
are we still beating this dead horse?
let me take a couple whacks at it then....It's CGI, fake "whack!"...no shadow, fake! "whack!"...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
b.t.w. we already know how to make (mini black holes).

[edit on 19-8-2007 by 11 11]

I said harness them, not make them.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
whack!!..whack!!..fake!..whack!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
this thread could perpetuate forever because if it is a hoax, its not going to get to the point it did with ghost raven...*i think that was his name on here* i dont think these people (if it is even a collective) would admit to a hoax of this magnitude just simply because of all the negative feedback theyd get...and by feed back i dont mean critiques or anything....i mean theyd probably have people terrorizing them if their identity/identities were revealed....and if its not a hoax, the responce that "isaac" produced seemed lackluster compared to the first introduction he produced...and thats an estimation of a lenient nature IMO. I think this thread and this concept is just about dead...unless something comes along and blows this thing wide open....which i think its important to note seems unlikely at this stage....

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I'm new around here; hope you don't mind my butting in. I found you all via Coast to Coast AM. Just wanted to add my two cents, so here goes.

First off, this Isaac person takes very special care in his/her presentation to dispel any possible negative reponse, as if overly TRYING to quash debukers. Seems too overdone to be believable.

Second, if I remember, there is an early reference to a hospital; something about "in hospital," which, unless you are in the UK or northwestern Europe, in the Americas it would be "in the hospital." This Isaac person seems to be of British extraction or similar, maybe Australia.

Third, if there were so many armed guards, wouldn't there also have been surveilance cameras in every room when he shoved those bundles of papers in the back of his trousers? Here was one place where s/he went to alot of trouble to quiet any naysayers... too much. If you want to present the inforation, then get on with it, right? Who gives a rip if you are believed or not?

Fourth, when has the U.S. military EVER been interested in making money through the private sector in order to fund black ops or black budget programs? I'm no know-it-all, for sure, but I have never heard about a BB program funding itself. They just "get it" through whatever means they can. I've heard some pretty outrageous schemes, but they don't get their money by earning it through a hard day's work.

And the language? Sounds like the primer that Jodie Foster discovered in "Contact."

That's just for starters. Better get off the podium now... sorry so long. In short, I just don't believe this story. Has it been proved a hoax yet? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So OK, I looked at the dwgs/photos and report pages.
The parts look like parts for automobile brakes, and the others like parts of a camera lens, focus ring, aperture with "exotic" made up pieces glued to them. The language looks like a few select Japanese characters, or parts of.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by I-330

sir...no offense but would you kindly read the pages starting from #1? i am sure everything you have mentioned has already been hashed over repeatedly..i know for sure the japanese language link has been discussed because i brought it up at least once.

thank you

julie

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
1.) If these alien concepts are truly beyond our ken and scope of thought, then how can we ever possibly decipher to our satisfaction the DRONE/CARET PRIMER/ISAAC mystery? Perhaps our own non-alien human thought processes will never be able to grasp the workings and constructs of the alien mind. And what if there is a whole new physics, alternate dimensions, and previously-unknown unknown matter structure for us to identify? Are we ready to make such a quantum leap in knowledge?

2.) Even more striking when one looks deeper into the concepts you both posit above, that the alien technology could/would be infallible (never making a mistake in design/concept/function with 100% reliability) and that aliens might possibly have only to think of a device and it appears (thus created by thought). Sounds like spontaneous creationism to me.

1. I think whether anything could be deciphered would be determined by whether we had a physical example of directly related technology or at least were able to sytematically observe it's operation. Without that I think it's doubtful although it may lead to areas of previously undeveloped physics.
If there is a whole new world of physics then whilst mankind per se would be capable of the leap there are so many institutionalised interests I imagine the world would have to change in some big ways before any new science was disseminated to the masses.

2. If you accept that alien technology has been recovered you would probably also have to accept it's fallibility as I can't believe it would have been given as in an exchange of gifts - although maybe abduction and mutilation is the price being paid !
I wasn't serious with the spontaneous creationism, just pointing out it may be beyond our capability of understanding. Who knows though, it's not on the basis of false science I am discounting Isaac's claims.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by I-330

Fourth, when has the U.S. military EVER been interested in making money through the private sector in order to fund black ops or black budget programs? I'm no know-it-all, for sure, but I have never heard about a BB program funding itself. They just "get it" through whatever means they can. I've heard some pretty outrageous schemes, but they don't get their money by earning it through a hard day's work.

black budget you say; so theres a budget (?), and that money has to come from somewhere. making money through the private sector? you seem to have missed the idea behind that war-thingy in Irak. to an extent, all gov funding comes from the private sector. "they get it".. sure, theyre the bullies on the premises right? i think not

Any project that requires funding requires that project to be 'sold' to the fund awarding party, since theyll be the guys that get to answer the questions about where all the money went. no difference for these so called BO's. Though the content of these projects might not be disclosed to the general public, this does not change that theyre a gov operation and are funded by the people.

so in reply to your question: the us military has forever been used as means to seek funding, especially in the ME currently. the circulation of funds is just a bit more elaborate than dear old isaac would like us to believe

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think I may have found something.

I've always thought the drone looked suspiciously like machine parts and have done much searching in the past for gears, sprockets, turbines, converters, drums, etc. without success. BUT I got to thinking about the story of Ty's--how they were "mountain biking" when they saw a drone. So I began a new search with motorcycles in mind with some interesting results.

Motorcycles have something called a clutch basket:

Here’s another example. Note the sprocket attached to the back, much like the Capitola drone:

Clutch baskets come in all shapes and sizes. Here's one with narrower teeth that more closely resembles the Big Basin drone:

There’s a tool mechanics use called a clutch tool, or clutch basket holding tool:

These also come in various shapes and sizes. Here are clutch holding tools placed inside the basket:

The pictures below show a clutch assembly and a sprocket. Note the similarity to the "teeth" circling the drones:

Do you see a similarity in the pictures below?

For bike enthusiasts, it would be a pretty good joke to construct a UFO out of bike parts and even funnier to include the biking story as an obvious hint. By now you may have thought of it—the drones' top wire baskets look a bit like they're composed of contoured spokes from a bike wheel, don't they?

Since I’m unfamiliar with motorcycles, my terminology and comprehension of what I’m looking is going to be off. I think it would be worthwhile for a motorcycle mechanic (any here on ATS?) to look at the drones and give some input.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Hehe... yeah, that has been brought up before. Good work on finding those pics. There definately is a slight resemblance, but I wouldn't say an overwhelming resemblance. If it is alien technology, every bit of it will be foreign to us, so it would be logical to find objects that are manufactured by humans to compare them to.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Hehe... yeah, that has been brought up before.

Yer kidding...this has been brought up? Might have known. Umm, I think the resemblance is better than "slight" though. Too coincidental for me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Umm, I think the resemblance is better than "slight" though. Too coincidental for me.

I reckon there is a better than average chance the exact objects in the Inventory Report photos can be identified as parts belonging to something although they do look to be a bit big for something related to a any kind of bike.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
are we still beating this dead horse?
let me take a couple whacks at it then....It's CGI, fake "whack!"...no shadow, fake! "whack!"...

Yes but unless the author(s) are exposed and further critical analysis carried out you'll be whacking hoaxes for evermore as they proliferate exponentially.

There's a lot out there that's even more obviously fake and was debunked at the time only for it be dragged out of the closet and included in the latest UFO expose.

The fact newcomer's to this story still believe Isaac's story is testament to that and as it stands there is just a lot of circumstantial opinion and a missing shadow standing in the way.

If the amount of effort that went into proving there were CGI elements and replicating pictures etc was spent on trying to identify the source(s) I reckon UFOlogy could jump ahead 20 years.

If anything this story / thread is possibly more important now than when it first came out.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am remiss if I did forget to thank ELLIOTT for his take on Brit Colin Bennet - thank you, Sir! Also thanks again to chunder and pjslug for their followup to me again.

To I-330: Welcome, but you really should read all of the posts/pages here as almost everything under the sun has been covered already...the challenge is to find something unique or provide an insight or linkage that has not heretofore been made. That said, you stated that "Second, if I remember, there is an early reference to a hospital; something about "in hospital," which, unless you are in the UK or northwestern Europe, in the Americas it would be "in the hospital." This Isaac person seems to be of British extraction or similar, maybe Australia." Sorry I-330, but I performed a word search on all of ISAAC's posts and he NEVER used the word "hospital' at any time, anywhere. Wrong lead sir, so I recommend with respect vetting your facts before posting.

Also, I would like some feedback from the group about the similarity of the 'pipeline pig' posted a few pages ago to the antigrav engine . . . looks like a better match than most IMO.

PS. chunder, when I googled your name a surprising definition popped up. Is it what you intended it to be, and are you Australian?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well... now that I've been heartily spanked I will try better next time. There's certainly something shameful about showing up to the party 2 weeks late and having to apologize for not reading all 3,398 posts before speaking. j/k

As to the hospital reference I have to admit that I was so sure I'd read it, I didn't go back and reread before posting... whack!

But the black budget thing... Quote shadow fax: "... project that requires funding requires that project to be 'sold' to the fund awarding party, since theyll be the guys that get to answer the questions about where all the money went. no difference for these so called BO's. Though the content of these projects might not be disclosed to the general public, this does not change that theyre a gov operation and are funded by the people... "

I think this is on a day when the gov is on its best behavior as far as BBs for BOs. There was a thing called Iran Contra Affair, and the CIA involvement with the Noriega cartel. (No this isn't some other thread, I'm getting there, really) This money just has a way of disappearing. Does it line pockets? Yeah maybe, probably. But there are plenty of witnesses that will attest to the money going to black budgets. Then there are the sort of yearly or maybe not, audits of varying gov't departments with huge discrepancies from year to year, with no accounting for where the money went. (Source: Katherine Austin Fitts, C2C - 2005)

To this end of my point I would ask: Does Congress read the yearly budget allowed for ET R&D under the heading of Black Ops? LOL.

To me it's just laughable about Isaac saying that the technology gleaned from their research would be "sold" to the private sector so the military could further fund their black op. I just can't believe that anyone in the CARET lab would believe this. They might have an outside contractor fabricate some tech and the info, schematics, etc. would then be leaked to the outside, but not actually sold for free use as he describes. It's just the way he describes the whole process that raises our naysaying eyebrows, right?

Out of 3,398 posts, how many here believe Isaac? Has anyone done a count?

And (giggle) I'm not a sir. Thanks for being patient everyone. Hopefully I haven't repeated.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join