It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by I-330
To me it's just laughable about Isaac saying that the technology gleaned from their research would be "sold" to the private sector so the military could further fund their black op. I just can't believe that anyone in the CARET lab would believe this.

The book The Day After Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso (a must read) goes into some detail about how "Foreign Technology" was passed to companies to be developed for military applications. The outcomes were twofold - private enterprise did the R & D and the miltary ended up with new toys.

As private enterprise sold the products to the military you could argue that was a commercial application but even so those same products were then developed into civilian product applications which certainly were commercial. There are a number of examples contained in the book including lasers.

It is actually a superb way of ensuring the military do not have to fund the black op past the first few years. We are not talking about products sold in Kmart manufactured by the US Army, rather commercial and private enterprise (trusted MIC) industry (probably just one) taking over the funding of something like PACL.

I believe it's feasible and quite possibly how much of this does work. Skunk Works is not military owned and is maybe a good example. It's not hard to imagine the continuation of PACL within XPARC just without access to any materials or data/theory that would be obviously ET rather than just cutting edge or FT.

Not that any of the above is to say I believe Isaac's claims as I don't.

PS Klatu, I am English living in Australia, to chunder probably does mean what you have found !

[edit on 21-8-2007 by chunder]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by chunder]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
I reckon there is a better than average chance the exact objects in the Inventory Report photos can be identified as parts belonging to something although they do look to be a bit big for something related to a any kind of bike.

You mean the photos in the Isaac doc? I wasn't comparing parts to anything there, only the Flying Clutchmans, especially the Chad and Capitola varieties.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I came across this post in another thread and I found it to be disturbing:

Posted by Megadeth, on August 21, 2007 at 10:52 GMT

I guess I did temporarily forget the GhostRaven thread, and with the end of August coming real soon I guess that was all BS.
But the drone situation has not been resolved and when I think of the drone I think of PokeyOats who was banned for life from ATS because he claimed to have seen it. Even after his friend explained why he had no camera the first time and after his friend said that Pokey and his companion to the sighting would not back down on their claims and both swore to have seen it, still nothing was ever done to reverse the ban, thus giving PokeyOats a chance to defend himself and explain further.
I have seen strange things in my life and if I stepped outside tomorrow and saw a UFO but did not have the chance to get a photo, I would like to think I could come here and share the experience. But could I?
No matter how well I told the story, I would only have a story and thus be called a liar and a hoaxer, have my thread labeled HOAX and possibly be banned. Is that what ATS is all about? A bunch of unbelieving debunker's shooting holes in people and mocking them? Or is it a place to discuss the unknown and share experiences? I don't know anymore.

I was completely unaware of this PokeyOats person. If there was a user in this forum that claimed to have seen these objects and he was banned for the reasons stated above, then I am ashamed at the staff of this forum. How can revelations be brought to light if users are silenced? The very thing we were looking for was someone to post in this thread that has actually seen the drones, so why would they be banned? Hopefully the staff will come forward now and explain the reason that the person was banned, if the above story is true. I'd like to believe that the staff of ATS wouldn't stoop that low. But if they did, then there would be no point posting anything on ATS if the truth can't be found.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's getting boring, ain't it?

Tired question of

Sid

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
PokeyOats was banned for HOAXING period. He was given ample time to corroborate his story, in any way and he failed to do so. It was a joke, a pitiful one at that.

It's pretty sad to see people declaring "shame of the staff" when they haven't eve taken the time to do the research into the truth of the matter.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

No, I didn't declare "shame of the staff." I said "IF" it turned out to be true, which I said I doubted it was. I wanted to know what happened. Is there somewhere I can go to read his claims for myself? How was it proved he was hoaxing? I wish to read about it.

Gracias.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
You mean the photos in the Isaac doc? I wasn't comparing parts to anything there, only the Flying Clutchmans, especially the Chad and Capitola varieties.

They're the same thing, have you looked at the Inventory Report ?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
They're the same thing, have you looked at the Inventory Report ?

Sorry I'm not following you Chunder. Same question--are you referring to the Isaac doc? I haven't looked at it in a long time and don't recall the specific "Inventory Report." I've never felt compelled to make, nor apologetic in not making, a fine study of all that. My recollection is the Isaac documents start out with some random drone pics and then exhibits "parts" from the CARET program and the anti-grav device as well. Those "parts" don't resemble anything on the Chad or Capitola drone that I recall (except for the "language")--correct me if I'm wrong. It's neither here nor there since I'm specifically referring to the Chad and Capitola drones. The Big Basin drone also looks like it has a clutch basket, but that one is less compelling in regard to my comparisons since it has been modified extensively.

And speaking of the Big Basin drone, it is revealing that there is such a remarkable progression of intricacy and elaboration in the drone construction from Chad, to Capitola, to Big Basin, all in what? about 1 or 2 months? Those black ops guys must have really put in some serious overtime, eh? unless it's mere coincidence that the "photographers" happened to release their photos in that progressive sequence.

EDIT: I found the Isaac site again and see what you're talking about--the round appendages attached to the Big Basin drone. Yeah, those show the teeth of a sprocket, but basically I think the earlier drones were more directly inspired by clutch parts.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi Yuefo !hey Chunder! I need a hammer while I am in here so I can nail this old 2003 video down in here..

Thanks..uuuu a claw hammer too

A gleam in my fathers Eye.....Isaac

Seriously, not the clincher, but the chatter is getting high across the net about sept 25 which is the Halo3 release. It seems bits and pieces are converging to that end as was speculated from sources like this early in July
This is a good outline of all the clues and signs for the event and is posted as help tool not a knockdown tool
paranormal chrono and historical outline towards viral

Good Luck in your search

SyS

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just thought I would post this for good measure. Have you all seen SolarSkye's avatar? I'd like to know who created it, because the shapes and circles used in it look a lot like ones in the primer diagrams. Of course this could mean nothing, but you never know what interesting leads might pan out.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
PJ, I'm a little surprised at that post. I posted photos showing drone components--a clutch basket that looks like a component of the Big Basin drone, a clutch tool that looks like the appendage to the drones, and sprockets that for the world look like the ones attached to the drone. Your response was there was a slight resemblance. Then what adjective should we use for the atomic gif you posted? No offense, I'm just saying.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
PJ, I'm a little surprised at that post. I posted photos showing drone components--a clutch basket that looks like a component of the Big Basin drone, a clutch tool that looks like the appendage to the drones, and sprockets that for the world look like the ones attached to the drone. Your response was there was a slight resemblance. Then what adjective should we use for the atomic gif you posted? No offense, I'm just saying.

None taken. I completely understand your point. I am a graphic artist, so I tend to recognize vector art similarities, whether they be illustrations or fonts, almost instantaneously. I just posted what I thought to be a similar artistic style. You did a similar thing, and that's great. You showed a similar "raster image" to the drones, and I showed a similar "vector image" of the language primer. We may have differences of opinions on what we consider to be a resemblance, but all opinions and presentation of evidence is strongly welcomed.

Edit: You're in Los Angeles, too. Maybe we should go out drone hunting.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh yeah..maybe a connection..wow PJ that avatar looks kool to..expect all the forums to be penetrated and new material as it is the last phase before release. One person I tracked wound up leading me to www.ilovebees.com and even gave me the networ servers diagram. I think the folx at OMF forum more or less pissed him off and he went to another. I think everyone got so analytical they forgot what it was like to play. The fortune city sites and lawyers are gone now I understand..thats why I think they are ready to move in high gear.

Cyas soon

SyS

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
The fortune city sites and lawyers are gone now I understand..thats why I think they are ready to move in high gear.

No, the FortuneCity site is still up. I would find it very weird if that site was taken down at this stage of the game. I have no idea about the other site. It was always a piece of garbage and what its purpose was I have no clue.

Per my whole contact session with George and LMH many pages back, I have heard nothing new on the subject. I think most contact probably stopped after I sent them the list of users and complaints. Hopefully, they did something to fix the problem and not just ignore it. Only time will tell, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They received a ton of complaints from all over the world..they are deliberately avoiding it the same way they avoided past hoaxes which I have posted many times but people seem oblivious to it. This is not the first hoax..they have a routine for damage control.say nothin else..like it never happened, they pick up stories, amplify or push them,thats what gets them the money,the clicks. This is not a gentlemans game, so don't expect a response from her or Georgethat has a satisfactory answer,much less an apology especially when they got letters from knowledgeable people that it was a hoax. If they sent the dam thing to Cern and analyzed ..and found it a hoax..its too late because you have people in here that have made it a cult. debate then becomes moot and you become a heretic and infidel. lmh history on hoaxes these people are believers but don't like the BS. and they have been to court over it
It makes great reading and funny too. one day we will laugh over this too.
Otherwise I think based on traffic every where..Isaac or not..The church of the Golden calf just lost the choir and congregation and its run out of holy water...

I will miss the bible thumping , music, and holy rollers surely.

SyS

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Last night on C2C, a show which I wasn't paying much attention to* (as I rarely do anymore since I discovered what frauds they are), George briefly mentioned that the Haiti UFO video hoax was claimed by someone on the news. Apparently, 11 11 has links to these people in the Haiti UFO thread, although I didn't see any mention of the UFO hoax on those sites but maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

*He had Marty Ingels on, having a joyous conversation with the guy as if he was a saint. I happen to know Mr. Ingels, having previously done work for him, and know what a P.O.S. he really is. He used to insult other customers to their face if they walked in the shop while he was there. He also used to try to get out of paying for jobs he had ordered. The reason I bring this up is because it shows me that George will flatter anyone no matter how much of a liar or crook they are. Maybe George is a good guy and he is just simply naieve. If that is the case, I strongly suggest he and his staff do thorough research on a subject and/or guest(s) before they broadcast the show. Maybe then, and only then will they start to regain some of their credibility.

[edit on 8/23/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted here or elsewhere before. Last night I found this somewhat interesting collage of drones and notations on Isaac docs. I'd never seen the big guy before--obviously an interpolation of the existing drones but cool looking nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi guys..courtesy of doc moreu at the viral thread on that French connection

The Haiti French Caret Connection

It is indeed an omen of things to come, let us not be faint of heart..
If the French did this..I will go up before steps of Congress..and demand that the Statue of Liberty be Returned at once,( Sans the copper of course

From the LA times above

""The movie Barzolff is working on for the big screen is about two guys who create a UFO hoax so realistic that it spirals out of their control. "For better or worse," said Barzolff, who cited being "overwhelmed" by the response to his video as one of the reasons he didn't want to go public with his name.

Barzolff stressed the videos were not intended as a viral marketing ploy. His movie is still in the idea phase, and he created the hoax strictly as a "sociological experiment" -- in other words, just to see what would happen.

What happened far exceeded his expectations.

After he finished producing the videos, he posted them and went to bed. "I thought they would reach perhaps 2,000 people," he said through Sam.

"When I woke up the next morning there were 70,000 views," on the Haiti video. "Twenty minutes later it was up to 130,000 views. It grew exponentially from there."

Barzolff called the results of his experiment "entertaining, thrilling, completely addictive, and a little scary."

The scary part, he said, was that in spite of the evidence, "many people refuse to believe it's a hoax.""

end of quote of LA times

have to go but enjoy!!

Sys

we are getting closer and closer..its that last foot thats the hardest.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Hi guys..courtesy of doc moreu at the viral thread on that French connection

The Haiti French Caret Connection

Did you post that video link on the Haiti UFO thread? It definitely should go there. Great job, Sys! I always thought that it flew like a remote control device. Hehe, funny stuff. I can't believe people still think it's real. I called that one a hoax the first second I saw it. (I'm sure people are saying the same about me with the drones, though, but I think this Isaac thing is a little different -- purposeful disinfo, some truth buried in there somewhere, we will find out one day.)

It is indeed an omen of things to come, let us not be faint of heart..
If the French did this..I will go up before steps of Congress..and demand that the Statue of Liberty be Returned at once,( Sans the copper of course

And as I mentioned ages ago in this thread, the Statue of Liberty head looks very similar to the drones body. I wonder if there's a significance. Maybe Isaac is French?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a little late to the party. the haiti video creator has been posting in the haiti video thread.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join