It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
TO: SPRINGER or any MODERATOR-
Please help agent violet...she has a spasmatic case of the hiccups and repeats herself x3. Maybe she needs medication, or perhaps she must utilize the proper definition of chunder's name to get rid of the bad stuff...love you guys and gals! (;-]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i5.photobucket.com...

Try this. In this shot, you can see several of the characters, almost perfect transcription. I'm not interested in debating the finer points of pixel transfer in typography, for three reasons:

1) Roughly 175 pages of hole digging.
2) Sometimes a spade is just a spade.
3) Occam, see above.

Just thought I'd point it out, and say goodnight, Gracie.

Edit: A caveat: this is a small portion of the code - I have it scrolling down my desktop as part of my Vista display, and there's plenty more there.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Argossol]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
argossol, i stand corrected. i was thinking of another text that was used in the matrix. good find to say the least, there is at the minimum 4 characters of almost if not exact match to that of isaac's.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We discussed the matrix similarity a long time ago. There are a few characters that are similar, but they are not exact vector matches. I thought they looked the same, too, on first glance a long time ago but on closer inspection they are not.

Violet: You should go back and edit the double and triple posts to say "Double Post" and "Triple Post"

Klatunictobarata: Funny post.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A peculiar set of coincidences?

I just now have discovered that my teenage son has a friend named 'Chad' (his real name) who has been teaching him to write code using C++ and Visual Basic and who is involved to some degree with video gaming and the creation of computer visuals. We live near a central CA. naval air base which is almost equidistant from all of the CA. drone picture alleged sites, meaning an easy drive from 45 minutes to 2 hrs. I myself lived in Bakersfield for five years and recognized that the drone photo site location was NOT in the Bakersfield environs/geography but IS similar to the other CA. drone photo terrain. What brought this to my attention is that after reading several ATS posts commenting on the Statue of Liberty and CLOVERFIELD/SLUSHO/‘1-18-08' I asked my son if he knows anything about the movie and he mentioned that ‘CHAD' told him about it. Well, now, this got me a more than a mite suspicious, so I am trying to gently pry more information from my son about CHAD. There are too many coincidences for me to pass this one over.

Stop the presses, guys and gals. I found the MOTHER SHIP, I FOUND THE MOTHER SHIP at
Good God, its really here!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Hello klat,

This
"I myself lived in Bakersfield for five years and recognized that the drone photo site location was NOT in the Bakersfield environs/geography but IS similar to the other CA. drone photo terrain."

is a very interesting statement! I already woundered if there is someone, who would recognize the locations.
Many have tried to find out, if the drones were CGI or pasted models. Others think the story must be true, because there are so many witnesses in different places.
What if it all was done in the same region?

Greetings!

Sid

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Guy its a Hoax, think about it, that means thousand of scientist don't know nothing, I can't claim that I am a scientist, but I would be mad if I invented something then someone say "oh that Alien Technology" the Day we see a real Alien the whole world is going to see it, to me it looks like a movie script maybe Cloverfield, Antgravity, or Matrix 4 Let wait and see for these movies to come out. allright

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello Siddharta, thanks for the acknowledgment.

I am still investigating ‘CHAD' and the string of coincidences with my son, and I will keep you all posted when progress is made. As for Bakersfield, I feel like I know the area the back of my hand. I worked for the Kern County Govt., for five years, motorcycled all through the city and flatlands, hunted and fished and hiked, and made numerous trips up the Kern River Canyon to the reservoir at the top and the town of Kernville. Not the same terrain as CHADs IMO. But the RAJMAN Big Basin and STEPHEN/Capitola sites are very similar (terrain and vegetation) as is the original drone photo from CHAD/Central California/Bakersfield. The ground terrain is so much like the western slope of CA: Castle Rock State Park, located along the crest of the Santa Cruz Mountains, the Diabolo, and Sierra Madre ranges all look like the familiar background in most of the drone photos. If fact, even the telephone poles which have caused so much debate are identical to the ones outside my house. So, thank So. Calif. Edison for an identifying marker.

I'm curious to know what you all think about the MOTHER SHIP at

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The mother ship is great! It could have been inspiration for this whole story, or else a huge coincidence. Where is that place located and how did you find those pictures? It looks like it would be an interesting place to visit, with the variety of metal sculptures on display there.

Is it located anywhere near the central CA drone sightings?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, keeb333! The ‘Mother Ship' or ‘Mother of all Ships' is located in Wisconsin and is called the "Forevertron."

Wikipedia says: "Forevertron is the largest scrap metal sculpture in the world standing 50 ft. (15,2 m.) high and 120 ft. (36,5 m.) wide. It is housed in Dr. Evermor's Art Park on Highway 12, just below Devil's Lake in Wisconsin. Its creator, Dr. Evermor, was born Tom Every in Brooklyn, Wisconsin and is a former demolition expert who spent decades collecting antique machinery for the sculpture and the surrounding fiction that justifies it. According to Every, Dr. Evermor is a fictional Victorian inventor who designed the Forevertron to launch himself "into the heaven on a magnetic lightning force beam." ... The sculpture incorporates an actual decontamination chamber from the Apollo Project, as well as dynamos built by Thomas Edison, and scrap salvaged from the nearby Badger Army Ammunition Plant. Dr. Evermor's Art Park is also home to many other sculptures, including various gigantic insects and a bird symphony." -end citation.

I suggest you google the term ‘Dr. Evermor Forevertron' and scoot on over to google Images and you will get tons of pictures from blogs and scrapbooks that show off the Mother of all Ships. I also believe that the RAZIMUS post and link here
concerning the ‘pipeline pig' shows more than a passing similarity to the antigrav CARET engine, but others here at ATF don't see it. You be the judge, keeb!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
I'm curious to know what you all think about the MOTHER SHIP at

Very cool looking sculpture. All of his sculptures look cool, actually. Possible drone connection? Dunno.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Gosh, pj, and I thought I was making SOME progress! When you said this: "Wow, Schuyler. Very similar indeed. And those things are supposed to shoot photons from them? Hmmm..", you must have given your serious opinion because I noticed you didn't leave Schuyler a smiley face. I saw the WIRED photos days before but they looked nothing like the drones IMO and I wasn't impressed as apparently you were with exactly WHERE WIRED claimed the photon beams ‘shot out of.' And, since you are a ‘Writer Pro Graphic Artist,' while I am not even close, I do highly value your opinion. And, I thought I found a serious contribution in the Forevertron . . . Guess I'm not a 'hun' like agent violet nor as witty or bright as others here.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Or, pj, maybe I misinterpreted you and I am having a bad drone day. Should we be looking for images or physical structures or photo image backgrounds at all or has it all been done before and there is little left to accomplish? I really would value your opinion and from some other respected ATS contributors like chunder and Elliott . . . What else can we do but wait?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

My 0.02$ on that is, this is either CGI and the only thing you'll link it to is whats on the guys hard drive / personal port folio, or it's real and you'd have to be working in the government compartment for it or be of extra terrestrial in origin.

I don't think these drones bare any resemblances in their entirety to anything we know on this world at all, maybe bits and pieces, but you could match bits and pieces of any large object to multiple smaller ones and still not have anything resembling the source.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Gosh, pj, and I thought I was making SOME progress! When you said this: "Wow, Schuyler. Very similar indeed. And those things are supposed to shoot photons from them? Hmmm..", you must have given your serious opinion because I noticed you didn't leave Schuyler a smiley face.

Or, pj, maybe I misinterpreted you and I am having a bad drone day. Should we be looking for images or physical structures or photo image backgrounds at all or has it all been done before and there is little left to accomplish? I really would value your opinion and from some other respected ATS contributors like chunder and Elliott . . . What else can we do but wait?

If you would like, I can call you "hun" too, but I didn't think you were a female.

I think it's great that everyone keeps looking for clues. I certainly think yours was a great find, and even if it turns out to be nothing more than cool sculptures, it's definitely a place I'd like to go visit.

Just because I say I do or don't find a similarity in something doesn't mean I'm right. It's just my opinion. I do look at several factors before stating my opinion, though. It's not only the physical resemblance that's important, but also the location and source of the information. Since these drones have been primarily centered here in California, it makes me less likely to think that someone in Wisconsin created them. But you never know.

I would suggest, however, that if you personally feel there is a strong link to the Forevertron, investigate it more. The only way we will find out the truth is if people make a wholehearted effort to investigate their own leads as much as they can. Because if other people don't happen to agree with it for whatever reason, then only the original poster of the lead is going to want to investigate it. I am guilty of this myself. There are many leads I've come upon that I haven't investigated as much as I could, and perhaps I should have. But whatever you do, don't get discouraged because someone may not happen to see the potential in your lead. If at times we found ourselves discouraged for this reason, this thread would have ended around page 30. You've been an important part of this thread and I encourage you to keep digging.

[edit on 8/30/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the understanding and your input, pj. I would like to ask you and any other graphic artist or CGI expert here the following:

If YOU, as a trained expert, were going to create a knockout new drone, a CARET-PACL Manual/Language primer, and supporting graphics that have never ever been seen before, just how would you go about doing it? I will probably get scolded for not reading all of the past posts from you and others, and my question has probably been 'kinda-sorta' answered throughout the thousands of posts, but I really would like to know.

It's akin to using the scientific method to prove validity: can we replicate the experiment and obtain the results a second time, or more? I think we can agree (at least I think we can) that all of the photos, drones, manuals, illustrations, diagrams, and engineering/physics concepts could be duplicated by man. But how would one go about it? This working analysis would be a big step in solving the riddle presented to us.

Lets say that the experts here at ATS envision a way to create the DRONE/CARET scenario and agree that it COULD be accomplished by one person or many individuals in a team effort. Now this might sound cynical, but if something can be done with the tools we have currently, then someone, somewhere, here on Earth, will do it. And for any motive at all; that is human nature. If humans are able to put this together, where do these creative people get the ideas or mental engrams to design shapes, letters, symbols, physics, objects, and so on? Out of the blue with no past memories to affect these utterly new and innovative shapes and concepts? I don't think so. The mental and physical images we see during our life experiences stay with us, either consciously or subconsciously. So do language patterns and real science as well as science fiction. That said, we should be able to find those images somewhere in our world. So, by finding things that already exist that have been created by humans, we add to the plausibility of this being a hoax. Unless we believe that the aliens have been reverse-engineering our physical world and using bits and pieces of to create their own reality. Now that would be something!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If thats a more open question, then I'd break out some encyclopedia, some history books, some language analysis books and so forth and get cooking.

I've been kinda ill these last couple of days and just happened to have a copy of Holy Blood, Holy # lying around so I started reading (bear with me, this has relevance to the post), and I for years thought the Priory of Sion was completely on the wall, true as can be, then all the hu-ha happened, and the guy 'admitted' it was a lie. Now, reading this fairly old book (never read it in detail before, just chunks of it) and going back over stuff I collected and reviewed myself I'm not so sure, there is so much documentable fact to the whole thing that it seems like the lie was itself a lie, to throw people who had come into it later (from Dan Brown) off the scent and make the Priory return to the backwaters and its scheming in peace. Like the drones in some respects - make the lie believeably false so people accept it as truly false, and then let them argue about it forever more.

Now, bearing that in mind, the first thing I would do is find a good backstory and some UFO's that I could work with - to give it pedigree. To 'pull a Plantard' if you will (IF the Priory story is fake as they claim, then he did some amazing backwork into fooling historians, even lazy ones, who were MASONS and therefore should know their secret societies surely?)

Once I'd got the UFOS (perhaps find some with text on, if not, make that up later), the important backstory and VERIFIABLE witnesses and accounts from the pre-existing sightings (I'd make up the new ones later, and get people to take photos in various parts of the outback), then I'd start the documents and fonts, weaving in the mythos and story to make it believeable. I'd dig up some unexplained cyphers and ancient texts (plenty of undeciphered/weird texts abound), make a good TTF out of it and print it off. If I was going for authentic I'd buy on Ebay some really old printers from the time the documents were from, make sure any photos or such were in no way doctored or even sat next to things like Adobe software, and let it run from there.

Naturally, I'm more a hands-on sort of person, so I'd probably go for model over CGI but I guess I could find someone and pay them, but again, models cast realistic shadows, have all the necessary 'gumph' and can't be seen to be CGI, whereas if you do CGI all day, you'll find CGI ANYWHERE, so occams applies, even in reverse, make IT the simplist explaination.

But, while I'm an eeeevil bastid, I'm not a hoaxer, I prefer to THINK eeevil not be it. That's what gives me some insight into the minds of these sickos, but doesn't make me one... hopefully

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I would like to ask you and any other graphic artist or CGI expert here the following:

If YOU, as a trained expert, were going to create a knockout new drone, a CARET-PACL Manual/Language primer, and supporting graphics that have never ever been seen before, just how would you go about doing it?

This is a simple question. First I would start out with the basic tools. 3DSMAX and Paint Shop Pro (PSP), and maybe Photoshop(PS), and maybe FontCreator.

I would first start making a simple 3D mesh model completely from my imagination, with no colors or textures, just a plain old gray model.

When I get a basic shape I want in 3DSMAX, I will go to PSP, or PS, and start to create the "textures" and "decals" for the 3D model.

I would first start by downloading a "matrix font".
lexandr.deviantart.com...

Then I would play around with the "matrix font" in the FontCreator program.
www.high-logic.com...

Once I change the font so that it is unique enough to not be discovered by someone, I will use that font in PSP or PS to make some markings on my texture's for the 3D model. These "textures" and "decals" I create will be applied to the exterior of my 3D models.

Later, I can use these textures and decals to add some illustration to my "story line". Just like the textures found on the exterior of the Big Basin drone, and how those are the same textures as the "language primer". So half of the work for the drone website material is already completed during the stage of making the 3D model.

After I made a simple 3D model with textures that have unique markings, I will go outside and take some random pictures with my camera, keeping note of the exact time and place I took the pictures. Some with pure sky, some with objects in the way, some focused, some not focused, all different types of images.

Then I would upload those images to my computer in RAW form, and pick and choose which is best for pasting a UFO model into. Once I find the picture I like most, I will open 3DSMAX and set the "time and day" into the lighting function to match the image time and day, so that it will light my 3D model exactly like it would if it were really in the picture.

Once I get my lighting close enough, I will click the RENDER button on 3DSMAX, and the program will create a perfectly clear image of my UFO with shadows and all, so that I can then place into my photo and the lighting should match.

Once it renders, I paste it into the real image from my camera, and I upload it back to my camera again. Then I use the cameras conversion function to change the file from RAW into a JPG, then I use Adobe Album to clean up the lighting and colors a bit.

Once I have a final product, I submit it under a false name from a false destination. Then I will go back to the 3DSMAX model, and add more detail to it, and repeat the process again, this time with a different name and location.

Keep doing that until you have multiple witnesses of a "advancing in detail drone" and you have yourself a hoax.

If humans are able to put this together, where do these creative people get the ideas or mental engrams to design shapes, letters, symbols, physics, objects, and so on? Out of the blue with no past memories to affect these utterly new and innovative shapes and concepts? I don't think so. The mental and physical images we see during our life experiences stay with us, either consciously or subconsciously.

This is actually one of smartest things anyone has typed on this entire thread. You are 100% correct, when a 3D modeler like myself creates something from the imagination, those fragments of my imagination actually came from real life experiences.

Being a musically talented person as well I can even tell you that a LOT of music is inspired by other music. Even if you write a song, or melody using your own imagination, you would be shocked of how similar it may be to a song you have already heard. Maybe not exactly the same, but very similar, because subconsciously you were thinking about that song while writing the new one.

Subconsciously the creator of this drone hoax was inspired by already existing material. From the anti-gravity concept, to the actual language concept. Thats why it would be a dead end to debunk this by trying to find things that match, because this drone is both unique and similar at the same time. Although you wont ever find an exact match because its unique, you might find similar designs and concepets, and mistake them for "leeds" in the investigation.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
11 11, i thought that your above post was very thought out and well phrased. so i starred it. whith the right amount of effort and a bit of free time anyone can create their own drone. now as to the calibur of the art itself would depend on the individual being highly talented or not so highly talented. but there is one thing i question how they created if it is indeed all a hoax which is basically the fence i'm leaning against. and that question is...how did they/he create the hangar concrete floor slabs? did they take a picture of them and then just add it to their model or what?
also, for the primer, would the artist who created the designs would not have had to write out what it was and then create it? for instance: 'octal junction leading into a cascade triple non-orbital parent junction' and such. so the artist imo, but i may be wrong, must ave written the description down and then created it, adding his pre-made fonts.

i can see it now, lego building blocks:the drone edition.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
11 11, i thought that your above post was very thought out and well phrased.

Thank You Angel.

and that question is...how did they/he create the hangar concrete floor slabs? did they take a picture of them and then just add it to their model or what?

In the world of 3D modelers, everything that has color is a "texture". Textures are REALLY easy to come by. If you are really talented there are ways to create textures of any type (wood, metal, plastic, concrete), from scratch, in photoshop or paint shop pro. Or, you can find any texture in the world here:

www.turbosquid.com...

..or just Google Image Search for whatever texture you want, for instance, "concrete slab texture", or "hangar floor texture". If you put the word "texture" your results for a usable, pure, full picture of what you want is greater.

Sometimes what I would do, is always create my own, but not from scratch. I would find an image of what I want in Google Image search, and I will study it pixel by pixel to understand "what makes it look like that", and mimic it in my new texture. Or even copy and paste a very small sample of the image, and work from that.

also, for the primer, would the artist who created the designs would not have had to write out what it was and then create it? for instance: 'octal junction leading into a cascade triple non-orbital parent junction' and such. so the artist imo, but i may be wrong, must ave written the description down and then created it, adding his pre-made fonts.

IMHO he could have done it either way.

He probably got creative during the image making process, and then subconsciously or consciously used his "electronics" background to make professional sounding sense while making the description of the image.

Or, the entire Language Primer was designed based off of a real "electronic schematic" or "circuit diagram", but instead, using unknown characters from the imagination and subconscious.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

i can see it now, lego building blocks:the drone edition.

Yeah it would go well with the Star Wars lego kits...

...the hoaxer was probably inspired by legos, and star wars, lol.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by 11 11]

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join