It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You know what? How do we even know this is what Mars really looks like? We see only what NASA and the Govt wants us to see. Mars could have large cities and a population and we wouldnt know it, unless they wanted us to know it.
These rovers could be on Mars yes but there are places that look just like this on Earth, Utah and Nevada deserts for example. If an alien culture wanted their citizens to believe that Earth is dead, they could land in one of these Deserts and show them the images of a "dead" dried up world
Dont get me wrong, im not saying that Mars is alive with activity and "people" BUT hasnt anyone else ever thought about what im saying?
For that matter, the same holds true for other things that they have complete control over. Venus for example, Its completely enveloped in clouds, how do we know that the probes that us and the Russians sent actually seen what they claimed to have seen?
Yes i know its a stretch but its worth thinking about..

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just thought I would add this.

"Microsoft Base on Mars Uncovered"

Montauk New York - Is there intelligent life on Mars? Donald Hobbs of Montauk, NY thinks so, and he is not alone in his assessment. Donald is a member of the fringe organization called the Free Reconnaissance of Extraterrestrial Alien Kingdoms, or F.R.E.A.K. .R.E.A.K. has exposed a hidden conspiracy that has raised the eyebrows many high-level government officials, in what could be the biggest government cover-up since Watergate.

“I always thought that Microsoft and NASA were affiliated since I saw the star field simulation screensaver, and now I have my proof.” Donald proclaims from his computer lab located in his parents’ basement.

Link

AlBeMeT

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
QUestion is on the line here.
Why all pics which have to be announced public are released only from Malin space systems, and why he is the only person and his stuff that are allowed to hadle this "SENSITIVE" material???
Answer> Because it has to be EDITED and AIRBRUSHED.

Yup and also he signed a contract to get all the imaging if he would be silent about whats going on up there
Ask John

One other thing. Doesn't all surface artificial structures and or bones critters on pics seem quite unrecognizable from other surface natural stone and rock formations when we collor all surface in gray or red alike???

Not true... go look at the fossil picture I asked people to examine... if you know what your looking for they are very easy to find in the greyscale image...

But one has to actually LOOK

BTW here is an update on Sojourner Rover... What I want to point out is the NAMES that NASA scientists assign to things they see... I LOVE this one... if its good enough for them, its good enough for me...

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
You know what? How do we even know this is what Mars really looks like? We see only what NASA and the Govt wants us to see. Mars could have large cities and a population and we wouldnt know it, unless they wanted us to know it.
These rovers could be on Mars yes but there are places that look just like this on Earth, Utah and Nevada deserts for example. If an alien culture wanted their citizens to believe that Earth is dead, they could land in one of these Deserts and show them the images of a "dead" dried up world
Dont get me wrong, im not saying that Mars is alive with activity and "people" BUT hasnt anyone else ever thought about what im saying?
For that matter, the same holds true for other things that they have complete control over. Venus for example, Its completely enveloped in clouds, how do we know that the probes that us and the Russians sent actually seen what they claimed to have seen?

I can see you haven't had much contact with scientists. There are large numbers of scientists involved with all the Mars projects, and many are not U.S. nationals. These folks mostly work for academic organizations and research labs, and are anything but soldiers. They don't shut their mouths and follow orders. They all have an intense interest in getting the best possible data from Mars, and would scream bloody murder if it were processed in a way that they weren't informed about.

So no, such a cover up simply isn't plausible at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Deth
Because critters need to eat, that is there only purpose of their life, eat and lay eggs for new critters. Earth is a much better place for them to do that as there is a large abundance of animals for them to eat (humans, cattle, dogs, etc...)

But what about Space Critters? They only need to eat plasma...

And I posted those Martian trees in several threads... look here to compare them to Earth trees from space to give you a better idea...

MARTIAN TREES

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yup good point Glad you mentioned that... John Lear believes this to be the case

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lol and you know this how? They see exactly what theyre told to see and they report exactly what theyre told to report. anything more or less would be a violation of their non-disclosure contracts and that would probably be the least of their punishments.

Originally posted by disownedsky

I can see you haven't had much contact with scientists. There are large numbers of scientists involved with all the Mars projects, and many are not U.S. nationals. These folks mostly work for academic organizations and research labs, and are anything but soldiers. They don't shut their mouths and follow orders. They all have an intense interest in getting the best possible data from Mars, and would scream bloody murder if it were processed in a way that they weren't informed about.

So no, such a cover up simply isn't plausible at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You know what? How do we even know this is what Mars really looks like? We see only what NASA and the Govt wants us to see.

You forgot ESA, and ESA is not under a specific government.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yes, that is true and I do admit that I dont know to much about the ESA and how theyre funded etc..
I dont think they currently have a probe on Mars though, the last one to try was the Beagle and it disappeared, I believe thats a fact anyway.
Do they currently have a ship orbiting Mars?
If I wanted to get really outlandish I could say that the disappearance of the Beagle probe was not an accident and was caused by either NASA or alien beings lol.
Hey, i've heard crazier ideas but also remember these are just theories and because so, my opinion is not set in stone..
All I am after is the truth, just like most everyone else that comes to this board.

Originally posted by ArMaP

You know what? How do we even know this is what Mars really looks like? We see only what NASA and the Govt wants us to see.

You forgot ESA, and ESA is not under a specific government.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes, they have Mars Express.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yea thats right, ive heard of it but i guess i just assumed it was a NASA ship.
Thanks for the info and the link

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yes, they have Mars Express.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes, that is true and I do admit that I dont know to much about the ESA and how theyre funded etc..

Just to complete the information (more or less, at least):

Who belongs to ESA?
ESA’s 17 Member States are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Canada, Hungary and the Czech Republic also participate in some projects under cooperation agreements.

Where do ESA’s funds come from?
ESA’s mandatory activities (space science programmes and the general budget) are funded by a financial contribution from all the Agency’s Member States, calculated in accordance with each country’s gross national product. In addition, ESA conducts a number of optional programmes. Each Member State decides in which optional programme they wish to participate and the amount they wish to contribute.

Source

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If I wanted to get really outlandish I could say that the disappearance of the Beagle probe was not an accident and was caused by either NASA or alien beings lol.

Maybe not that outlandish...Their Lunar ship went SPLAT too and it seems every time I see an ESA project NASA is right in there...

Case in point On the ESA website under "For More Information:
you get this...

Jeffrey Plaut, MARSIS Co-Principal Investigator, NASA/JPL, USA
Email: plaut @ jpl.nasa.gov

INVESTIGATOR? Okay tell me they are not in on it together with the Rusians

:shk:

Its really very simple IF there is indeed a plot of this magnitute it would require some drastic thing to hold over their heads. IF the Aliens are truly out there and getting involved, yup it could be done.

But we will know soon enough, one way or the other, before 2020...

Now then as this is the Mars thread... how about this DAM on Mars?

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why do you say that we will know by the year 2020? You arent the first person
ive heard mention us knowing something in the 20s.
When watching UFO files on the History Channel or when reading information about UFO's on the internet these years always keep coming up.. Ive heard more than one time someone saying "we will know something for sure in about 2025.
What is the significance of these years in regards to UFOs or aliens?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why that is definitely a rabbit poking its little wiskers out from behind a rock...!
Those goddam NWO colonists probably need some game to hunt to pass their leasure hours in the martian country side....... S##T heels... will they never learn!!!!!

Introducing species willy nilly like that will disturb the fragile martian ecology.....
Its an outrage....

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I think some one had a few too many pet rocks as a kid!

This one is odd tho

look alot like the picture of nessie you always see...perhaps mars ness

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seriously folks....SERIOUSLY!!!

The discussion about possible Mars cover ups is very interesting and I can entertain the ideas and possibilities all night long BUT.....can we truely take the origional idea of the thread seriously???? This is like Billy boys dinasaur alien adventure!!!! Just plain embarressing for the rest of us!

[edit on 20-3-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Why do you say that we will know by the year 2020?
What is the significance of these years in regards to UFOs or aliens?

Very simple from my point of view... the year 2020 is the deadline NASA and President Bush have set and publically announced on CNN as the date they will have established a new Moon Base...

So If there are Aliens that don't want us there... we will know... because we will be kicked out

Or maybe Space Command thinks they are ready to "take em on" in which case watch for a MAJOR spending increase in space weapons..

If there are old outposts, mines etc... we will know as many civilians will be out there as well...

Thats where I get my date from

Besides I have a "gut feeling" based on my current research that disclosure is imminent

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Right, gotcha, thanks for clarifying that. The reason i was wondering is because, like i said I have heard that time line several times and it just got me wondering why. The year I usually heard though was 2025 but they never explained why. Heard it on a couple of shows on History Channel.
Thats one thing i dont get though, why in the hell is it going to take NASA so long to get back to the moon, after all they "allegedly" got to the moon just a few years after Kennedy's promise to get there before the 60s ended.
Youd think with our current technology, we could get back there within a couple of years

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A Spanner In The Works??

Looks more like a wrench to me!! Could the skeptics here explain how this 'rock' came to be? What geological processes were responsible for this weird shape?

Notice the 'handle' resting on the rock face!!

Cheers!!

Raw image here..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join