It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Here in 2009 it's no easier to advance new science into the Urban Slang Dictionary . My attempts(2) today for the word "SANDMARIE" coined by Rik Riley. This was half the length of the original entry,and still rejcted,while they accepted a reference to TWITTER I submitted(since they know and understand Twitter)..it should be about #14 definition for "twatted" a reference to Twitter addicts. Once again the herd mentality wins over science.(ACCEPTED!!!) REJECTED !!!>>>>>>>> Thanks for your definition of Sandmarie!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to not publish it.

To get a better idea of what editors publish and reject, sign up as an Urban Dictionary
Editor here: editor.urbandictionary.com...

Urban Dictionary

-----

Sandmarie

Sandmarie: real live species on Mars about 6 inches tall and above the waist,somewhat
human-looking .Whether they are bi-pedal always is not known since sightings are limited
to Mars rovers so far,since 2004.
Combined words "Mars" and "sand" with "ie" standing for "person in Mars
sand".They are NOT pets but may have pets themselves.
Their agenda is totally different from regular Mars humanoids.They have a
strong sense of independence and are "testy" like Badgers.

The most famous living SANDMARIE is the supposed "statue" from the Mars panorama from
2007,whose face was blacked out to cover up life on Mars. [May 4,2009]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
images.google.com... Please measure google image search against the images I present and show me the facial detail that matches mine.Then I'll shut up.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There are 2 sets of animals here.The bottom batch are from Opportunity within the landing crater Feb 2004 while still on the lander.Animals were on the scene before Op got off the landing platform.I use negative images while others could not be bothered.Life on Mars is not so important to them,so who is short-sighted?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join