It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Mike, I always contend this meteor was a plant brought to Earth by humans to varify the possibility life existed on Mars. In other words I think this was stagged and we are already on Mars I believe the secret Opps brought it back to Earth.

Mike this is no bull when I typed in about me knowing about the pyramid and snake structure near the Pathfinder and I mentioned to NASA and JPL that I knew. A high pitched sound immediately went off in my right ear and I wake up with a 3 inch incision scoop on my left bicept of my arm. Rik Riley

[edit on 24-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Mars Image Mining System

MIMS

Hi.

I checked trough this thread and I have not found any reference to a previous (6 months older than this one from mikesingh) thread from ArMaP with a nice Mars images database.

The database is from a Portuguese but the MIMS-Mars Image Mining System page is in English.

Sorry for any duplication, but searching for “Mars Image Mining System” or the link do not return any posts, not even ArMaP thread.

ArMaP, any problems with the Windows Vista upgrade?

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You're right. The page refuses to open! has it been yanked off the net for reasons best known to the powers that be?

ArMap Can you sort this out? Any other link than the one you provided in your thread?

Thanx! Let's see what we have here!

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
ArMap Can you sort this out? Any other link than the one you provided in your thread?
Do you mean this link?

It works for me, what problems do you have?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Darn! I get the message, "Server Not Found"! I use Firefox. So what's the problem here? Any other link?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Going to have to agree with those who say that they are rocks and shadows..

Its no different than famous Cydonia picture taken in 1976. The way it was shot, and how the lights and shadows played into it as well.

Though I like the imagery, cause anything from any lunar surface beyond our own fascinates me.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by ArMaP

Darn! I get the message, "Server Not Found"! I use Firefox. So what's the problem here? Any other link?

Works fine for me. Maybe there is something with your Firefox application?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Rik Riley, do you need any help setting up your website? I'm sure there are plenty of people on ATS that have been reading your claims for months would have suitable skills and be willing to help. Also, seen the "Structures on Mars?!?!?!" thread? Looks like it would be right up your alley.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Mike, I always contend this meteor was a plant brought to Earth by humans to varify the possibility life existed on Mars. In other words I think this was stagged and we are already on Mars I believe the secret Opps brought it back to Earth.

Interesting theory...especially since it was "found" in Antarctica. Werner von Braun went to Antarctica to look for meteorites as well... I always wanted to know how they found these meteorites in the snow and KNEW they came from Mars? How do you tell? Would you not have to compare the rock structure with that on Mars? And since some of these were found in the fifties...

For these things to come from Mars would take an incredible amount of circumstances..

First an impact on Mars strong enough to throw matter BACK into space, then it has to achieve Mars escape velocity... get into a trajectory that sends it to Earth... It also has to be large enough to survive the fall to Earth and land in Antarctica, but not too big to get buried so deep we wouldn't find it...

Yet NASA can say "Oh we found some Meteorites in Antarctica and they are from Mars.." and no one questions it

Well that sure is a lot to have to swallow in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhereAlso, seen the "Structures on Mars?!?!?!" thread? Looks like it would be right up your alley.

Which One???

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Zorgon, that is a ten four on that good buddy that has been my thoughts exactly. Remember President Clinton making a big to due about the Meteorite dubbed Allan Hills 84001. Here is one even better we are supposed to believe this was blasted off Mars some 16 million years ago and the meteorite is some 4.5 billon years old.

Here is the best part it arrived to Earth 13,000 years ago, Antarctica to be exact by FedX. Just kidding about FedX, but remember in the commercial the caveman on Earth got stomped by a dinosaur and that was a long time ago. In all seriousness we are suppose to be mindless robots and take everything they say as gospel, dream on. Rik Riley

[edit on 24-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What is the general consensus about the timeframe for the Mars cataclysm, and the cause?

I know what i believe to be true...what does science say currently?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How do we know that the rock came from Mars?

The Allan Hills, like several other ranges in Antarctica, provide a great place to look for meteorites. Ancient ice sheets, thousands of years old and thousands of feet thick, push against the rocky hills and are slowly lifted to the surface, where a constant wind evaporates the ice.
Anything that's fallen on the ice in the previous 50,000 years or so remains behind.

Until humans arrived on the scene, nothing fell there but rocks from space. In 1984, a researcher found the Allan Hills meteorite and applied the standard designation to the specimen — an abbreviation describing location, year and order of discovery: ALH 84001.

For the next decade, an array of scientists examined the rock and made some surprising discoveries: It was volcanically formed on a planet and incredibly old, nearly as old as the solar system itself. It contained materials rare on Earth that carried elemental fingerprints for Mars (known since the Viking landers recorded Martian chemistry in 1976). It had been exposed to flowing water at some point before it left Mars.

The JSC team's responses: Though as much as 80 percent of organic PAHs in the rock did come from water flowing through Antarctic ice, a study from the University of Arizona confirmed that at least 20 percent bear chemical signatures from Mars. And these are concentrated in the small areas of the rock where the JSC team claimed evidence of life.

So it seems that because it carries the signatures of Mars due to chemical similarities as recorded by the Viking landers, the rock must’ve come from Mars. But as Ron points out, it’s pretty unlikely due to the celestial mechanics involved.

So how and where did it come from?

More...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
orthisguyoverhere, thanks for your input about help on setting up my website. We all know I have one shot of making an impression and doing it right. I have many directions and options to choose from as far as a master website. Rik Riley

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikrileyI have one shot of making an impression and doing it right.

Start with nanobots thats the ticket!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Zorgon, Nanobots you got that right Nano Nano. Since we are on the subject check this out you will be glad you did charged plasma/ion field not to mention the Aerial Drones. www.earthfiles.com...

Talking about nano technology scroll down on earthfiles until you come to scientists puzzled by metal that fell into N..J. house. This is a calling card, blow it up and tell me what you see and pay particular attention to the letters and symbols as well as the faces. Rik Riley

[edit on 25-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not buying the drones.... I am quite sure they are a hoax...

I will wait and see before I give my reasons though. Its interesting to watch how this is spreading like wild fire through all the major UFO reporters...

If it turns out to be a Hoax, this will set back UFO research quite heavily I'm afraid

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Zorgon, go back to my previous post I added to it and let me know what your think about the chunk of metal. Rik Riley

[edit on 25-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikrileywhat you think about the chunk of metal.

Weird to say the least... would be nice to have a bigger image but at first glance there is that old demon and the kitty

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OK, here's another strange critter on Mars, photographed by Opportunity. What do you think?

Pic Courtesy: NASA/JPL
Rense.com for the blow-up

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join