It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here are some images of suspicious looking ‘things’ on Mars. Are they natural rock structures, ancient machine parts, insect/animal fossils or Mars ‘critters’? Needless to say these small oddly shaped ‘structures’ don’t look like natural rock. So what do you think these are?

Look carefully. There’s more than meets the eye at first glance!!

Mars Rover Imagery here…
All pics courtesy NASA/JPL.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
All I see are rocks, sand, shadows, pareidolia, and wishful thinking. The only purpose this serves is to splatter a little discredit and ridicule on the legitimate scientific search for biology on Mars.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That photo of the Mars Rover was taken from what other vehicle? I thought the Rover was the only vehicle. Most of the objects look clearly like rocks, except for that skull under the rover's wheels..LOL. Mike, you sure know how to find photos that kindle the imagination. Where do you get them from..a NASA archive?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think some one had a few too many pet rocks as a kid!

This one is odd tho

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Actually I'm scratching my head to, who or what did take the picture of the Rover???

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Man,

I will tell you one thing for sure....you are really committed to this Mars thing! I will deffintely take my hat off to you on the sheer passion that you have for this stuff. Every time I see a thread regarding Mars on myats, I just know its you that's writing it.

I don't really know what i think of all of it but I just wanted to give you props for your search efforts in this area! I am going to add you as a friend, and i hope you do the same, not out of similar inetersts...but the fact that I know you hold to your beliefs and I can totally respect that!!

Thanka and Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Criminy, the place is infested....call the Orkin man!!

I was sitting on the can this morning and noticed the shadow of an angry cat on the wall....open-mouth, fangs bared, ears perked up.....man it was eerie. I got a little nervous 'cause I was kinda' defenseless.

Of course, the hand towel and my socks just happen to throw a shadow that looked like that. If I held my hand just right....I could pretend the mean ol' putty tat was eating my fingers.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
...Rocks...rocks and more rocks I am afraid

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
All I see are rocks, sand, shadows, pareidolia, and wishful thinking. The only purpose this serves is to splatter a little discredit and ridicule on the legitimate scientific search for biology on Mars.

Cool your socks dude! Did I say anywhere that they ARE critters? Let me recap to you what I mentioned in my opener just in case you didn't understand my terrible English..
Here are some images of suspicious looking ‘things’ on Mars. Are they natural rock structures, ancient machine parts, insect/animal fossils or Mars ‘critters’?
Questions and more questions!

So, just enjoy the pics of the strange lookin' rocks. And by the way, I ain't "splattering discredit and ridicule on the legitimate scientific search for biology on Mars", as you mention. And hey! What 'biology' are they searching for? Can you fill me in?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
I am going to add you as a friend, and i hope you do the same, not out of similar inetersts...but the fact that I know you hold to your beliefs and I can totally respect that!!

Thanka and Peace, Mondo

Cheers Mondo! You got my vote as a friend too!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Intersting. I cannot make out anything identifiable, but you know what, I am no expert so I cannot tell what is going on. I can do those puzzel picutres with hidden things in them, but those things are linear, these are too abstract for me to decipher.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I checked out the images and I concluded that the objects pointed out are probably just rocks. The mind is very powerful and picks up on different patterns. For instance the "head" of the headstone made me think of a rabbit.

-ONIAG

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

This one is odd tho

Yeah, this is probably the weirdest one. Looks like some odd worm like creature coming out from under a rock. Doesn't look like a geological formation at all...very unusual indeed.

I'd really love to see NASA explain away this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The last photo is very interesting. I can't see the arrow-shaped object with the hole occurring naturally. It looks like something hand-tooled or manufactured.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by Now_Then

This one is odd tho

Yeah, this is probably the weirdest one. Looks like some odd worm like creature coming out from under a rock. Doesn't look like a geological formation at all...very unusual indeed.

Looks to me like a shard of a rock in the shape of an obtuse triangle. The "head of the worm" is another rock on the ground further away from the camera, IMO.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
im sorry but that is just not true WellSee, you can see the shadow on the ground underneath it

freaky

other ones way more normal, this really looks like some worm, perhaps even some artificial thingy?

[edit on 19-3-2007 by born_to_be_wired]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I swear, those Tusken Raiders need to stop leaving their stuff lying around!

SHEESH!

For real though, I don't see anything that would suggest anything besides rocks....even in the one everyone is making a fuss over....

Now the images in other threads that suggest trees and liquid water...those are neat...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by disownedsky

And hey! What 'biology' are they searching for? Can you fill me in?

Cheers!

Microbial life, past and possibly present. It would be an extremely importnat discovery.

Given Mars' history, there seems very little hope that there have ever been more than microbes living on Mars.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I see what you are talking about, btbw. But I am still sticking with my two rock theory for two reasons.
1. When you look right before the "bend in the neck", there looks to be a a srtaight edge, going back and to the left (...back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left ...).

That is where the rock in the foreground ends.
2. There is another dark spot in the photo that appears to be a shadow that has no origin. 45degrees off the circled area there is a long straight dark spot that looks like a shadow. The same discoloration could be used to explain the shadow under "the head".

I would, of course love to be proven wrong and shown that there is, or was, life on Mars. Especially advanced life.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh No!! It's a fossilized lochness monster....ON MARS!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join