It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hehe, looks like an eel to me mike lol.. btw, sorry about hijacking your thread with my questions.

Originally posted by mikesingh
A Spanner In The Works??

Looks more like a wrench to me!! Could the skeptics here explain how this 'rock' came to be? What geological processes were responsible for this weird shape?

Notice the 'handle' resting on the rock face!!

Cheers!!

Raw image here..

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Youd think with our current technology, we could get back there within a couple of years

LOL your asking the wrong guy on that one, as its our contention that they were already up there before Apollo and they have anti gravity... but that's for another thread..

This is the Martian Critter thread

On that note I wonder why no one make a fuss about this Face on Mars... its much better than the other one...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Lol holy crap thats a pretty good face, really clear and easy to see. its not one of those that you have to look at a few seconds before it becomes noticeable, it even has a flat-top hair cut

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

On that note I wonder why no one make a fuss about this Face on Mars... its much better than the other one...

How about this one??

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
DAMN!!!
That's realy good pics up there...

One other thing. Doesn't all surface artificial structures and or bones critters on pics seem quite unrecognizable from other surface natural stone and rock formations when we collor all surface in gray or red alike???

Not true... go look at the fossil picture I asked people to examine... if you know what your looking for they are very easy to find in the greyscale image...

But one has to actually LOOK

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

Yeah but, it's enough for NASA to paint surface to let's say red only to have main population of watchers backed off from cospiracy stuff.
Realy indeed, stuborn ones like you me and others are hard to get arround knocked on the floor

Originally posted by zorgon.

So If there are Aliens that don't want us there... we will know... because we will be kicked out

If there are old outposts, mines etc... we will know as many civilians will be out there as well...

Thats where I get my date from

Besides I have a "gut feeling" based on my current research that disclosure is imminent

Also heard that other side of Moon is covered with cities musroom like apearance... John Lear also stated that, so it's quite acceptable to my logic, since when come to think about it, Moon is the only space planet or moon which doesn't turn around it's axis!!??? If I'm correct???
WHY!!! :?
It's not then so hard to answer.

Old testaments of Akadian empires before Egypt empires, according to Zacharie Sitchin are talking about Moon as defender of mother Earth like a ship or (artificial structure)...
I'm stating about Moon 'cause it's connected with Mars if other inteligent beings are involved.

Also one more thing... Phobos, Mars moon is allready proven it's hollow and echoes like metal. The Russian scientist's announcement that Phobos was a hollow, artificial satellite, proving the existence of a Martian civilization...

[edit on 21/3/07 by Triad979]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WellSee

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by Now_Then
I think some one had a few too many pet rocks as a kid!

This one is odd tho

Yeah, this is probably the weirdest one. Looks like some odd worm like creature coming out from under a rock. Doesn't look like a geological formation at all...very unusual indeed.

Looks to me like a shard of a rock in the shape of an obtuse triangle. The "head of the worm" is another rock on the ground further away from the camera, IMO.

Very good explanation. At first I have to say that was the strangest picture of them all, but you pretty much nailed a very strong possability perfectly.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Lol and you know this how? They see exactly what theyre told to see and they report exactly what theyre told to report. anything more or less would be a violation of their non-disclosure contracts and that would probably be the least of their punishments.

Originally posted by disownedsky

You know what? How do we even know this is what Mars really looks like? We see only what NASA and the Govt wants us to see. Mars could have large cities and a population and we wouldnt know it, unless they wanted us to know it.
These rovers could be on Mars yes but there are places that look just like this on Earth, Utah and Nevada deserts for example. If an alien culture wanted their citizens to believe that Earth is dead, they could land in one of these Deserts and show them the images of a "dead" dried up world
Dont get me wrong, im not saying that Mars is alive with activity and "people" BUT hasnt anyone else ever thought about what im saying?
For that matter, the same holds true for other things that they have complete control over. Venus for example, Its completely enveloped in clouds, how do we know that the probes that us and the Russians sent actually seen what they claimed to have seen?
Yes i know its a stretch but its worth thinking about..

I can see you haven't had much contact with scientists. There are large numbers of scientists involved with all the Mars projects, and many are not U.S. nationals. These folks mostly work for academic organizations and research labs, and are anything but soldiers. They don't shut their mouths and follow orders. They all have an intense interest in getting the best possible data from Mars, and would scream bloody murder if it were processed in a way that they weren't informed about.

So no, such a cover up simply isn't plausible at all.

Although I am not one myself, I've had a lot of professional contact with planetary scientists, and I know the kind of people they are and how they work. They'd be the last people you'd want to use to run a massive cover-up.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have another fossil picture... a little older but look at it closely... take this image and for those of you who know a good fossil when you see one, circle the "finds"

I started colorizing what I thought might be fossils, but there was so many that I just stopped. Nearly the whole photo looks like a fossil field mixed with dirt and rock.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by papajake

I started colorizing what I thought might be fossils, but there was so many that I just stopped. Nearly the whole photo looks like a fossil field mixed with dirt and rock.

VERY GOOD WORK papajake!!
Most people look at that image and pick up on the bird skull (the smaller one is amazingly correct, but they miss the bone fragments.

You are right the field is littered with the stuff.

I am going to clip a couple pieces here in a few minutes after COFFEE
and point out a couple things... But great job with the coloring..

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Okay While I am working on the Fossil Clips...

chew on THIS toothpick for awhile... It was originally posted in another thread that seems to have no readers, and its appropriate to Mikes thread...

Something for "critters" to munch on...

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Is it me or does this resemble a railroad tie?

Hey guys I found the place where they are piling those railroad ties...

Uh huh sure thing its "just a rock..."

Now then if anyone is going to tell me that "Its just a rock..."

You will need to qualify that statement with two pieces of information...
A) If all you see is rocks in these anomalies, why do you keep coming back?
B) State your qualifications that allow you to make the judgment that it is a rock

If you cannot answer those two, your opinion won't count for much

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is one of the best samples in the above image because you can see the porous nature of the "bone" frament

This one is round as well as curved along its length. There are branches and the end gives indications of it being hollow

Similar piece, also round, a feet inches away from the one above. There is a third piece a little more to the right, partially buried

Very unusual shape....with a very thin connector

Three pieces of interst in this section.. the triangular fragment attached to the bigger piece, the odd shape at bottom left, and the partially buried round "tube like" piece

"Diapsida Skull"

Now this one has o be by far one of the best pieces of evidence of past life on Mars... nostril holes, eye sockets and beak...

"Diapsida Breastbone"

Best description I can think of...

[edit on 21-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"Diapsida Skull"

Now this one has o be by far one of the best pieces of evidence of past life on Mars... nostril holes, eye sockets and beak...

Just to clear things up (at least to me), do you mean, based in your geology knowledge and from what you can see of that area, that those things can not be rocks, that it is realy impossible that they are rocks?

[edit on 21/3/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why is all the little critters seem to be peeping out from behind rocks? Anybody got pics of something running or flying?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is a picture of a huge worm/snake figure in Cydonia.

If someone can make this bigger that would be great.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by dorton]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Just to clear things up (at least to me), do you mean, based in your geology knowledge and from what you can see of that area, that those things can not be rocks, that it is realy impossible that they are rocks?

Based on my collecting experience, that would be the first stop on my list. Is it possible that they are odd shaped rocks? Well without actually holding one in hand I would say 90% in favor of fossils... after all I only have a couple of pictures from NASA to go by. Without focusing on the "skull" as a sample, there are several pieces in that image that scream "bone fragments"

You also would have to have a plausible reason as to why a "rock" would form in that shape...

Somewhere I had a picture of the fossil area in the Gobi desert.. I just have to find that to compare

But seriously ArMap... not everything in the Universe is a rock... sooner or later you will have to come to grips with that, no matter how painful the reality might be.

Now a while back Kr0n0s said Mike's "critter" looked like an eel... well I put this in just for you...
Looks like the Diapsida is about to feast on Eel

[edit on 22-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Many pictures shown the rocks and worm/eel. interesting!!!
I guess if they are living there, those worm/eels might need something to protect themself, like a pagurian? or may be they have a shell which is look like rock to protect the body?

Human Faces on mars.
it is my idea why the Mars has so many human faces~
What I am thinking is~ the Alien, grey or whatever have give up to use the human face "mask", after they back to their HOME.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Seriously they look as much like rocks as they do as animals.

Do you not think that some form of vegetation or bacteria would be more visible? Fossils aren't able to form on the surface, especially if they were able to live in the present environment at the time.

Give it a rest seriously. I can see faces in planks of wood. Are they trying to get me while I sleep?

PS: Given that most of you seem to be expert taxonomists/zoologists, how would you ever expect to identify an alien morphology? There would be less confidence at a university.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by roisu
Human Faces on mars.
it is my idea why the Mars has so many human faces~
What I am thinking is~ the Alien, grey or whatever have give up to use the human face "mask", after they back to their HOME.

You forget one thing my friend... what if the Aliens LOOK LIKE US? Just because there are Grays does not mean that there are no races that look like us.

And if the Ancient Gods were Aliens, and they made us in their image, well then I would expect to see human faces all over the Galaxy...

Its all a mater of perspective.... Now the Eel and the Diapsida is a bit of fun, and eliminates the obvious "looks like" critters...

So we can get on with other anomalies in the area...

Lots of metal parts strewn around the area that covers three panoramic images..

A very thin,equal thickness place that most resembles a piece of metal sheeting. Center Right...
2P173157084EFFACA0P2440L7M1.JPG

Odd shaped "rings".....
2P174390483EFFACB9P2298L6M1.JPG

Interesting square blocks, very symetrical... Lower Left...
2P173157084EFFACA0P2440L7M1.JPG

This one is really amazing! You can see right through it! The Thin wavey base and the overall shape suggest some piece of machinery.
2P173156766EFFACA0P2440R1M1.JPG

Just ignore the sleeping Gopher...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've got a tip for you.

Study a bit of earth science/geology and zoology. Come back with your honest opinion. Maybe you'll be too embarrassed.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
Realy indeed, stuborn ones like you me and others are hard to get arround knocked on the floor

Well they are fighting back
In our Moon Thread I found a collection of images on an FTP NASA site that one of the skeptics had linked me to. On that list I found many hires tiffs 50 plus megs in size... When I posted a couple and we showed how they were manipulated... well the next day they were ALL removed and replaced with a jpg low res version... and literally while ArMap was looking for them, the replacement was "corrected"

Now I can't go into more detail, but it was quite an interesting occurance

Also heard that other side of Moon is covered with cities musroom like apearance... John Lear also stated that, so it's quite acceptable to my logic, since when come to think about it, Moon is the only space planet or moon which doesn't turn around it's axis!!??? If I'm correct???
WHY!!! :?
It's not then so hard to answer.

First you might want to follow the moon thread (its 118 pages now and has over 200,000 viewers
)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second you can check up on all the Moon and Mars anomalies collected so far...
landoflegends.us...

Cities on Farside.... Yes... so says John and others...

Mushrooms? Haven't seen any...
Moon DOES revolve on its axis... its just that the speed is exactly what it takes so the same side always faces us...
Many think the Moon is Hollow [Apollo tests say it "rang like a bell]
Many think it was towed into orbit and the Ship is parked and camouflaged in Tsiolkowski Crater... John, Norm Bergrund etc..

Old testaments of Akadian empires before Egypt empires,

See here...landoflegends.us...

Also one more thing... Phobos, Mars moon is allready proven it's hollow and echoes like metal. The Russian scientist's announcement that Phobos was a hollow, artificial satellite, proving the existence of a Martian civilization...

I have heard rumors that the Moons have moved away from Mars... whats uf with that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join