It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't see anything either.

DCP

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the one picture looks like the fake Nessy pic of the head outside of the water

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, this is nothing more than rocks. It's just your mind matrixing images to make it look like faces, or little creatures.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Alien Critters on Mars!!!!!???!!!???!!???

Uh.... no.

Ancient Machine Parts!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??

Uh.... nope.

OMG!!!!! Insect/Animal Fossils!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!

Uh... not likely.

Needless to say these small oddly shaped ‘structures’ don’t look like natural rock.

Wrong: They look like natural rocks - some of which, after searching through millions of potential extruded rock surface shapes, can eventually be found to roughly - very roughly resemble 'critters', etc.

Just like looking at passing clouds in the sky, if you look long and hard enough you can eventually make out a 'turtle', 'elephant', or 'bunny rabbit'. Same principle applies...

Just another of Mike's sensationalized postings. Thanks for the entertainment, though. They are fun to look at...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see rocks and shadows... Vivid imaginations should never be suppressed... you should write some stories or draw/paint - something artistic!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the lower part of the last photo is interesting, it could be a bunch of rocks that just happen to have formed a nice line in descending order away from the camera or they could be a fossilized spine but if i saw it on earth i'ld put my money on it being a fossil.

Dae

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

I like this one, looks like an overgrown fossilized snapdragon. Any chance we could look at the image without the white square box around it?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
The only purpose this serves is to splatter a little discredit and ridicule on the legitimate scientific search for biology on Mars.

...That was a joke...right?

The only "legitimate" job NASA does is sidetrack and condition people like you who actually believe the crap they spoon feed you. Unless they're that dumb, I'm sure they've been hiding evidence about the truth of Mars (and about our universe in general) for atleast 40 years...

Blah... no point arguing.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Theres a couple of shots that look more than rocks there....
iId go with some kind of fungoid life form, ive seen similar shapes in the forrest on earth(but that was temperate foreest not desert)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
mikesingh

It would be easier for us reading your posts to identify the images individually.

They may have come from that site you posted, but when I got there I could not see any of those photos.

And yes, they only look like rocks to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Most of them just look like rocks.

What i would like to know is what took the picture of the rover.

jra

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
That photo of the Mars Rover was taken from what other vehicle? I thought the Rover was the only vehicle.

For all of you asking about the Rover. This was the first Rover sent to Mars called the Mars Pathfinder or Sojourner. The main camera was on the lander itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey mikesingh another weird post, but it is still interesting to check out weird images. I have got to say you have some interesting collections of strange photos and I like reading your threads no matter if they are wrong or bogus, so I have made you one of my friends.
I wonder if the rover pictures were taken by the landing ramp.
I would like it if there was some way to launch a 3rd party observation spacecraft to verrify some of these images, next wish at the wishing well.
Keep looking out there is something there to see.

megaslayer

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering that myself...
What is it that takes pics of the thing that takes the pics?
I've always had problems with that stuff.

...well at any rate...

Yeah, critters...
They could be critters, but more likely just fanciful imagination.
Although, that would be freakin' awesome if it were true.
So, would it lend legitimacy to the claims of an atmosphere on Mars?
I mean, it's unlikely that, even though it's on another planet (but it's still in our section of the galaxy, and I'm sure that the rules for this area are somewhat absolute and universal...don't ask me how I know that...) but it's Earth's brother planet, yes?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Umm guys,in the first set of pictures,the very last one with the arrow\delta wing shape is kind of freaking me out. that is definitely no rock it even has a rod attached on the bottom,that is some weapon or machine part for sure can anyone enhance that picture some more and why is this not big news around the world?Why is Nasa not saying anything?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A little clarity for this thread (and other threads of this nature).

At first glance I thought to myself "Well assuming these are objects other than rock, why are they not a different color?" Sure there may be some dust or dirt on them, but you would see SOME variation in color.

Then I remembered something.

Mars color pics are NOT real color ... they are always (if someone can prove me otherwise, please do) color-corrected or enhanced in some manner to bring out features. Now I would assume this is not a batch-type job, as some images would require a different "filter" per se to bring out that image's particular features. But even assuming that raw data is spit into a computer which applies one standard filter to all images ...

... you are not seeing raw data. We can assume that anything CAN BE edited in/out of the image IF the image is indeed corrected in any way before we see it. Like the color pics. This leads me to believe that someone has the power to make sure any anomalies would be removed if they did indeed exist.

Now it is my understanding that the b&w pics also have some contrast filters applied to them. Can anyone elaborate on that?

That all being said, I'm 100% sure that even if any of these pictures DID really show anything other than rocks, we'd really have NO WAY WHATSOEVER to verify it one way or another. Unless Mr. Lear has any input ...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ya but black white grey or color that is a perfect delta wing shape with straight rods attached to it ,I have never seen a rock shaped like that on Earth.Also the Wing is a different color from the rock next to it.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow...

Holy shiznittle.

You are seeing what you want to see.

I see nothing except for shadows and interesting geological shapes. Nothing conclusive (compared to some of Lears Moon photos) that indicates perpedicular lines, man-made creations or the like.

These phots ARE intresting...and i'm having a FUN time with my imagination entertaining the idea that maybe they are "more than meets the eye" (sorry for the lame Transformers reference!)

But that's all they are...props for finding some of the most anomoloyus (sp?) mars pics out there...but I don't see anything besides rocks and shadows....

At the same time I don't want ppl to think I dis-belive the possibility of an anchient advanced race inhabiting mars...No doubt...but these pics .. -- .. nah, there just interesting because we have so FEW to go on. (IMO)...

But cool pix nontheless!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i think rocks however some are very similar and looks like possibly similar creatures

i doubt finding life on mars about the level of single cells is likely

althought we have found those warm caves now which is interesting to say the least
i think the moons of saturn and jupiter look like the best place to go

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well the only time you find a rock like that delta shape is when you go to Native Indian areas and find the tools and weapons like arrow heads that were shaped that way by hand...it sure is very interesting.Also how do you explain the perfect circle hole exactly in the center of it like it was machined by a drill.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by mistr_b2]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join