It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens live inside a hollow moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
so aliens maintain and work(and probably live) in huge laboratories that exist in gigantic caverns on earth as well as the moon?

Is this right?

That is correct.

Is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
an entrance to one of their laboratories?

No, but this is:

keithlaney.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I spoke to some guy a while ago and he told me that the moon is hollow and that aliens live inside. is this true?

It is true that aliens live and work inside the moon but it is not hollow per se. The moon has gigantic caverns as does earth. Within these caverns are huge laboratories and probably living quarters. The same is true for earth.

Ahh .. finally a logical reasonable remark .. Thanks.

Thks Mr. Lear, much respect for your achievements and career path.

It would seem that most planets naturally have such cavens and caves and that technology such as what is used on Earth would be used else where to create such tunnels and places to establish underground bases.

Bougie

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,
I have been one of your biggest critics since I first came to ATS, reading your theories of aliens living on all other planets and the 7 mile high soul catcher on the moon. But after researching various said topics I realized that the things you claim do fit with my own beliefs and do make sence. I believe that you are on the right track but we see the situation differently. I think that you see it as what they want you to, and I see it for what it really is.
The bottom line is that the possitioning and size of our moon is perfect to influence life on earth the way it does. Without the moon life would be drasticaly different or maybe none at all. I do not believe in chance and coincidence, but if you do then you can believe that another planet just happened to collide with earth in its earliest stages and the aftermath created our moon.
Or you can believe that a superior intellegence knew exactly how and where to place the moon just perfectly so it could do its thing. Intellegent design if you will. I would like to make a post in your conspiracy master forum to have an open and constructfull conversation where we can compare notes on our beliefs because I am always looking to piece together the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Im convinced we are being lead into a police state of security. It will be for our own protection. The set has been layed out and the props are being put into place. I don't understand why the public let this president dilute our civil rights in the first place! The neo's have their plan in place and it is being implimented. Example is the comming super highy form mexico thru the gut of americs going on through to Canada. Mexican trucks will roll unabeted through to destinations to rake in billions for the world based corporations. The swat teams are also to quell citizen revolt if and when it comes to that! The not talked about and already set up
"World Shadow Government" is in place! Their high level meetings with president's of mexico and canada along with all their levels of infrastructur, it is all in place for the time in the future the entire continent swings into action as a whole. This will ultimately make our revered "Constitution" a worthless piece of paper, being used for wipeing ones butt!
This is the first thought I had in my head the instant I saw on TV, Planes driveing into the towers! I thought here we go and their goes my freedom!
Im sorry for the dim view of the futuer but, this is my gut feeling! I'm looking

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I would like to make a post in your conspiracy master forum to have an open and constructfull conversation where we can compare notes on our beliefs because I am always looking to piece together the puzzle.

Thanks Megadeth, I look forward to your post.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

It is true that aliens live and work inside the moon but it is not hollow per se. The moon has gigantic caverns as does earth. Within these caverns are huge laboratories and probably living quarters. The same is true for earth.

This is not the SkunkWorks forum.
Mr. Lear has stated that he can offer no proof on his outlandish claims.

His posting this tripe here, in my opinion is unacceptable.

Mods, I'd hate to see this post moved to Skunkworks, as it WAS being debated in a civil manner.

But, since Mr. Lear inserted his "opinion" here, I'm unsure as to what needs to happen to this thread.

Please assist.

Regards,
Lex

Well if you read his sig you'd know it's only his opinion. And lets be honest. Aliens inside a moon isn't that ridiculous. No more ridiculous than this section as a whole.

If you spoke about Aliens a 100 years back you'd probably be deemed mentally retarded. Now the concept is widely accepted.

People need to start thinking for themselfs, instead of claiming such posts to be outlandish.

Not that i agree with the guy you're quoting. But it's stupid to shoot him down just like that because you disagree

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

Originally posted by yeti101
it cant be hollow or gas inside

Why can't it?? Please explain.. please do... I beg you.

My belief is that gravity = magnetism. So, good luck.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Connected]

The moon is hollow... That means the moon is a lot lighter than it is supposed to be, that also means that instead of the moon drifting away from the earth (I'm not sure how about the distance per year, I'm guessing somewhere between a 1mm-1cm per year), it would be pulled into earth's atmosphere (Earth would have an even stronger gravitational pull, if the moon was hollow).

I'm going off common logic. Like Yeti said (and I concur), that it is not hollow nor does it have gas (meaning it is still hollow, but just with gas in its place). Gas is too light to have a gravitational pull. Nebulae doesn't have a gravitational pull (it actually has, but is really minute).

Mass = Gravity, the bigger the mass, the greater the gravitational pull.

E=MC2 has a purpose you know. gravity is also a type of energy. Here's the layman on the formula (for those who doesn't know... you never now, there is people who doesn't know)

Energy (E) is equal (=) to the mass (M) times the sqaure of the speed of light (C)

I remember this from school. I don't know the rest of the formula though. Too complex for me. Here's more
en.wikipedia.org...
library.thinkquest.org...

It sounds like a good movie though... Aliens living inside the hollow moon, and planning world domination, who's going to be the protagonist? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Vin Diesel? Will Smith?.

I hope this explains it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

so aliens maintain and work(and probably live) in huge laboratories that exist in gigantic caverns on earth as well as the moon?

Is this right?

That is correct.

Is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
an entrance to one of their laboratories?

No, but this is:

keithlaney.net...

JohnLear,

Enormous thanks for the link to the site investigating the Apollo 17 mission and the investigation of the huge anomaly found there. This is simply the most remarkable and compelling report I've ever read on the ET subject, period.

Everyone perusing this thread should click and read--the information is astounding, and beautifully researched and presented.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
John,

Can you break this down? What is this website stating about this anomalea omn the moon? What is believed to be inside the hexagonal mountain?

keithlaney.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
John,

Can you break this down? What is this website stating about this anomalea omn the moon? What is believed to be inside the hexagonal mountain?

Some believe that the moon is nothing but a big rock that "just happened" to slide into rotational lock with the earth. They believe that the moon has one sixth gravity of the earth and that it has no atmosphere.

Then there are a few of us that believe that the moon was placed into orbit by someone else, that is has about 64% earth gravity, that is has a breathable atmosphere, that there are lakes, rivers, forests, cities, huge artifacts and constructs all over the moon and that both beings just like us and gray aliens that live or occupy the moon in huge underground bases.

I posted the link to "The Hidden Mission of Apollo 17" to show that NASA was looking for something more than moon rocks on that mission.

It is not clear what constructs may or may not be in the Taurus-Littrow area or on the south massif. We only have hints.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

...there are lakes, rivers, forests, cities, huge artifacts and constructs all over the moon...

Okay, I'll bite. Have any of these features escaped NASA airbrushing?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
John,

Thank you for your reply, it sounds very interesting.

Can I ask why, some people believe that there is an atmosphere and where are these forrests?

Looking at the moon through a telescope, or pictures that are common of the moon, it looks like its just rock and dust.

Where did these theories start and by whom did they originate?

Thank you,

JackCash

This theory is very intriging.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherfey
I think if you look at the depth of the craters on the moon and compare them to anywhere else where meteors have hit it is easy to see the numbers don't add up. All of the craters are about 1/10 as deep as they should be based on impact physics. If you research this topic you will almost every fact points to a hollow moon.

what fact points are you talking about?

I found it cool if you could list some.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am against this theory because the reason that the moon has gravity is because it has mass. That mass is because the moon is a solid body that is orbiting the earth.

here is all sorts of nifty data about The Moon

To illustrate my point on this the Moon has a crust inside that crust is a layer of molton iron (or a mixture of metals, rock, other substances and a solid iron core. here is a quick little image of that cross section...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Okay, I'll bite. Have any of these features escaped NASA airbrushing?

AS8-12-2209
AS8-12-2189
Zond 3 (posted herein)
LO1-H-102

for starters.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I U2U'd john Lear to ask him a little more about this moon theory. He informed me that there are some books out that discus this. MoonGate, by William L. Brian II and the books by George Adamski and Howard Menger.

I though I would post this for those of you who are interested.

JackCash

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I am against this theory because the reason that the moon has gravity is because it has mass. That mass is because the moon is a solid body that is orbiting the earth.

here is all sorts of nifty data about The Moon

To illustrate my point on this the Moon has a crust inside that crust is a layer of molton iron (or a mixture of metals, rock, other substances and a solid iron core. here is a quick little image of that cross section...

This is truly amazing information whatukno! Where did it come from? I mean the Apollo crews were never able to drill more than 6 inches into the moon. Where did all of this scientific data come from? Is this theory/conjecture or fact? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing. How do we know what the makeup of the moon is? We supposedly have only been there once.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And the debate rages!!!!

Its cheese. Everybody knows the moon is made of green cheese.

Its sad anymore. Threads that may actually be fun and informative, degenerate into bizarre realms of denial.

"It's this way because I say it is and you can't prove it isn't. So there."

I need to put a chiropractor on retainer...I'm usually just shaking my head, stunned at what I'm reading. My neck is developing a crick. I thought these were discussion forums. I may as well be reading TheOnion (tm). Its difficult even formulating a question that makes sense. "Uh, what kind of trees are in the forest on the moon?"...."Are there fish in the lakes?".

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Scientists tell us that the craters on the surface of the moon were
caused by the impact of meteors or comets. There are also meteorite craters
on earth. According to scientific calculations, if a meteorite of several
miles in diameter hits the earth or the moon at a speed of 30,000 miles per
second, which is equivalent to one million tons of dynamite, the depth of
the crater it creates should be four to five times that of its diameter.
The meteorite craters on earth prove this to be correct. Yet the craters on
the moon are strangely shallow. For example, Gagrin Crater, the deepest
one, is only four miles deep, although its diameter is 186 miles. With a
diameter of 186 miles, the depth of the crater should be at least 700 miles,
instead of 4 miles, which is just 12% of the diameter. This is another
scientific impossibility.
Why is it so? Astronomers are unable to come up with a perfect
explanation and they don't seem to want to either. They know that a perfect
explanation would overturn established theories. The only explanation is
that the moon's crust is composed of a very hard substance four miles
beneath the surface. The meteorites have failed to penetrate this hard
layer. Then, what is the very hard substance?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join