It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens live inside a hollow moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Connected

David Icke has written some very interesting books and videos on this and other subjects.

I feel that due to our easily fooled human nature we believe what we are told and tend to follow the trend of mass media. Apart from building our own public funded space craft that is completely open and for the purpose of actually informing humanity, we have to just speculate and listen to the lies of our governments.

I for one would not be surprised at all to find out that there are aliens living on the dark side of the moon, and that in some way the human species is a result of their influences whatever they may be.

It would just be nice to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Actually a lot of research has been done into the Hollow Moon theory - don't know about the aliens tho!

When the Lunar module had taken off, heading back to earth the astronauts discarded the ascent stage of the lunar module, dropping it on the moons surface, smashing the craft and creating a tremor that was picked up by the seismometers and when the NASA scientists heard the data stream, they couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

The moon was ringing like a bell and continued to do so for around an hour. After they had had a chance to analyse the seismological information, NASA declared that the moon seemed to be a hollow sphere with a metallic layer around 34-40 metres deep.

In fact, the UK is planning an unmanned mission to the moon to place more seismometers to examine 'moon quakes'
```````````````````````````
added link

[edit on 13/3/07 by masqua]

The statement '34-40 meters deep' is unclear! It could mean so many things like 34-40 meters under the soil is a solid metal material... but they didn't mention 'how thick' which gives a clear picture of obviously the thickness of the structure and how hollow the moon is.

Anyway, other evidence points to the fact that early Luna Probes crashed to the moon instead of reaching orbit around it. The technicians assumed the moon is a solid material so their calculations were off which sent the probes crashing.

Also if the moon was indeed hollow and artificial, it would have to be constructed of a very strong material. Pluto and its moon was also suspected of being such artificial in structure. Due to its place in the Solar System and near the vicinity of comet factories, the fact, the tiny planet survived this long could only point that the planet is made of very strong material and possibly artificial

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
actually it is the other way round the moon has no gravitational pull on earth reply to post by JackCash

edit on 30-6-2011 by grey1201 because: i misspelled something.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, generally speaking, "some guy" is not the best source in the world.

This guy, says, no, it is not true.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
maby it has mass cuz they build things inside the moon 0.0

the structures while adding sufficient mass also leavs some kinda way for vibrations. i mean its space.

im just using the best 15yr old astrophiyscs i havs sooooo >.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i heard that the moon was struck by a comet/asteroid and resinated
for several hours
sorry not sure when this was so would like to know if this realy happend
im sure phage will put me strait on this
many thank in advance

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
I think he is mistaken.

If the moon were hollow, it wouldn't have the gravitational pull that it does on Earth.

The moon is hollow NASA affirmed this... We don't know HOW deep or how much hollow there is, but it is hollow to some extent. Also some craters and holes on the moon go down so deep they aren't even able to tell how deep down they go.

Originally posted by philware
i heard that the moon was struck by a comet/asteroid and resinated
for several hours
sorry not sure when this was so would like to know if this realy happend
im sure phage will put me strait on this
many thank in advance

This. And one of NASA's failed satalites slammed into the moon and it rang almost like a bell.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Motumz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join