It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens live inside a hollow moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

OK, we need to review Occam's razor once again. IF here is no need to invent a hypothesis to explan something - don't. It is ALWAYS possible to come up with a more outlandish, house-of-cards type of hypothesis, and we need some way to filter those out.

Yeah, like the concept of "Dark matter" and "Dark Energy", right?

You know the funny thing about science: it will discard any idea that doesn't fit within the most narrow of constructs. This goes so far as to ignore good evidence for the simple fact that it is anamolous.

In my mind, nothing is proven until it is recreated at will within a margin of error of 0%. Until we have such instances, all things are in flux and reside in the realm of possibility/probability, not fact.

Occam's razor leads to an intellectually lazy scientist, in my opinion. Relying on "easy answers" usurps any need for searching for the true answers within the complexity of chaos.

Honestly, doesn't seem more and more like the work of science is done more from the angle of being accepted, not from being accurate? If this weren't true, there would be no need for phrases such as "Clovis People", right?

[edit on 17-5-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Answer - We can see that Aristarchus Crater glows blue from time to time, using a not so expensive 10 inch telescope...

And its just as good as the Clementine color version, taken by a VERY ridiculously expensive satellite

Wow... I'm impressed. Well at least that more or less proves that the images we see via the big, official scopes can be genuine from time to time...

*shakes his head in admission of his obvious general doubt*

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Well at least that more or less proves that the images we see via the big, official scopes can be genuine from time to time...

Except that the big telescopes like the 200" at Mt Palomar have never taken a picture of the moon, nor do they intend to, according to the current director. The last good closeups were done in 1946 by the 36" lick observatory and on one of those we spotted this...

Which was not there a couple days later when they took another image

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Is there another image of that same area? Is it one of those blue, plasma craters?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Is there another image of that same area? Is it one of those blue, plasma craters?

There are lots of images of that area its right next to Holden crater, but only that one Lick photo has that object and that "blue" is color highlighted

If you want to see it on the original its here... at the four o'clock position
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Except that the big telescopes like the 200" at Mt Palomar have never taken a picture of the moon, nor do they intend to, according to the current director. The last good closeups were done in 1946 by the 36" lick observatory and on one of those we spotted this...

Which was not there a couple days later when they took another image

Any speculation as to what that is?

This whole moon debate has got me curious - what's the most recent close-up shot we can get our hands on?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by thebox

Any speculation as to what that is?

Here is a photo that was taken last summer of Endymion. You can see that on the right side of the crater are 2 structures. Also the gray area inside the crater is a 'roof' covering whats ever inside. This photo is from a complete moon photo taken with a 10" scope last summer. When enlarging Plato the 'roof' becomes very obvious.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by johnlear]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Excellent picture John. Do you have anymore of these types of images? I remember Richard Hoagland mentioning he had some pictures of similar types of structures that he was going to release a few months ago but I never saw them and couldn't find any mention on his website.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jack_Deth

Excellent picture John. Do you have anymore of these types of images? I remember Richard Hoagland mentioning he had some pictures of similar types of structures that he was going to release a few months ago but I never saw them and couldn't find any mention on his website.

Have you checked out Zorgon's website?

www.landoflegends.us...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Have you checked out Zorgon's website?

www.landoflegends.us...

Yes of course. I just don't recall seeing that picture you had posted cause I think it pretty clearly shows a relatively tall structure there on the right.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is Sinus Medii. The area in the green circle is Promontory Agurum. There is a huge machine/artifact/construct there. It is very difficult to find pictures/photos that haven't been obscured or airbrushed of this particulr area. This morning I was scaning a photo of the moon taken by the Lick Observatory in 1938 and there seems to be just a tad more definition to this area. Sometimes on these very old photos they didn't take time to intentionaly obscure certain areas because they were too small. But with todays imaging equipment you can see a lot more.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yes of course. I just don't recall seeing that picture you had posted cause I think it pretty clearly shows a relatively tall structure there on the right.

Hoagland is the competition

The problem is we have gathered so much stuff its hard for people to find everything...

The image of Endymion taken by Mike in England is on this page...
www.landoflegends.us...

with an interesting comparison to the same area in the 1946 Lick images

[edit on 23-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
I spoke to some guy a while ago and he told me that the moon is hollow and that aliens live inside.

is this true?

Yes, Have you ever watched The First Men in the Moon?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is Sinus Medii. The area in the green circle is Promontory Agurum. There is a huge machine/artifact/construct there. It is very difficult to find pictures/photos that haven't been obscured or airbrushed of this particulr area. This morning I was scaning a photo of the moon taken by the Lick Observatory in 1938 and there seems to be just a tad more definition to this area. Sometimes on these very old photos they didn't take time to intentionaly obscure certain areas because they were too small. But with todays imaging equipment you can see a lot more.

This is not the Sinus Medii, obviously. For some reason on this day I labeled all of these photos of Mare Crisium as "Sinus Medii". As we all know the Sinus Medii is in the dead center of the moon. Mare Crisium is on the upper right as we view the moon from the earth. Sorry about that!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This is Sinus Medii. The area in the green circle is Promontory Agurum. There is a huge machine/artifact/construct there. ``

No John, Its a rock.
Why do you always go for the way out explanations without considering the obvious?

[edit for spelling on 23/5/07 by realyweely]

[edit on 23/5/07 by realyweely]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by realyweely

No John, Its a rock.
Why do you always go for the way out explanations without considering the obvious?

Dang! A rock? Are you sure? I mean, this could explain everything! Thanks realyweakly!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Dang! A rock? Are you sure? I mean, this could explain everything! Thanks realyweakly!

Finally. I knew, eventually, you would see things our way. Welcome to the Force John Lear!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Finally. I knew, eventually, you would see things our way. Welcome to the Force John Lear!

I am impressed, Mr penny... you can understand sarcasm...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

I sent an email to a friend who has a website: Peers want to know
He used to work for the US government.
I said, I've come across info that the earth and the moon are hollow...is any of it true? He said the jury is still out on the earth but the moon definitely. I said, it's a hollow satellite space station right? He said yes.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join