It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens live inside a hollow moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dear John,

Again thanks for the Apollo 17 link, it was staggering.

Here are links to:

Apollo 8 photo AS08-12-2189

AS08-12-2209

and Lunar Orbiter H-102.

Could you point out where one should look to find the features/areas that are anomalous?

[edit on 14-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherfey
The meteorite craters on earth prove this to be correct. Yet the craters on
the moon are strangely shallow.

You may want to double check your sources on this. Arizona Meteor Crater is "strangely shallow".

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Dear John,

Again thanks for the Apollo 17 link, it was staggering.

Here are links to:

Apollo 8 photo AS08-12-2189

AS08-12-2209

and Lunar Orbiter H-102.

Could you point out where one should look to find the features/areas that are anomalous?

This is from 2209 that shows the 'Spaceport'. If you download 2209 yourself you can look anywhere on that photo and find some anomaly. For all of the other images either go back through this thread or go to www.thelivingmoon.com.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
say thankye, sai.

Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

The meteorite craters on earth prove this to be correct. Yet the craters on
the moon are strangely shallow.

You may want to double check your sources on this. Arizona Meteor Crater is "strangely shallow".

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

estimated 80 ft wide diameter of the meteor x 5 = 400 ft deep or a little over a football field. Looks exactly right to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This is truly amazing information whatukno! Where did it come from? I mean the Apollo crews were never able to drill more than 6 inches into the moon. Where did all of this scientific data come from? Is this theory/conjecture or fact? Thanks.

Everything that I put forth comes from scientific data collected by NASA.

The moon, like Earth, has three interior zones -- crust, mantle, and core. However, the composition, structure, and origin of the zones on the moon are much different from those on Earth.

Most of what scientists know about the interior of Earth and the moon has been learned by studying seismic events -- earthquakes and moonquakes, respectively. The data on moonquakes come from scientific equipment set up by Apollo astronauts from 1969 to 1972.

And the reason that the craters on the moon are shallow is because they fill quickly with lava from the iner part of the moon. This cools fast and creates the shallowness of the lunar craters compared to those on the earth.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
John is correct that is a "Space Loft" where space ships shoot off at.Nice picture indeed that is a rare find.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

For example, Gagrin Crater, the deepest
one, is only four miles deep, although its diameter is 186 miles. With a
diameter of 186 miles, the depth of the crater should be at least 700 miles,
instead of 4 miles, which is just 12% of the diameter. This is another
scientific impossibility.

estimated 80 ft wide diameter of the meteor x 5 = 400 ft deep or a little over a football field. Looks exactly right to me.

Nice try. You find the inconsistency.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

For example, Gagrin Crater, the deepest
one, is only four miles deep, although its diameter is 186 miles. With a
diameter of 186 miles, the depth of the crater should be at least 700 miles,
instead of 4 miles, which is just 12% of the diameter. This is another
scientific impossibility.

Nice try. You find the inconsistency.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying? I don't see any inconsistency.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
About that commentary where the 'ringing moon' came from, i just found it on ATS by chance looking into Buzz Aldrin. Here is that commentary in full with photos.

apollo moon conversations:

up:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
jim marrs talks about this in his book "alien agenda"

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"""For myself""" I will go with the Moon was put into the correct orbit by these beings so we could all come here one day and discuss it.

I think of the inner Moon as Earth in the Beginning, nice.

Edit to add: yup... them there Alien beings are there and a lot of other interesting things too, but that's my opinion

[edit on 16-3-2007 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cool website john, thanks.. I am probably more interested than information about the moon than I am about anything else in the solar system.

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
so aliens maintain and work(and probably live) in huge laboratories that exist in gigantic caverns on earth as well as the moon?

Is this right?

That is correct.

Is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
an entrance to one of their laboratories?

No, but this is:

keithlaney.net...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
first off, anyone ever hear of Pumice?? it's a very hard glass like rock substance that can float on water

for those of you that would like to know how the planets and moon and other celestial bodies stay in orbit here is a link

www.esa.int...

I'm fairly sure the moon has caverns just like the earth, it would be illogical to NOT be there

and here is some alternate information as to the moon and other craters in the solar system

www.thunderbolts.info...

things may not always be what they seem

I personally do believe in an Electric Universe, it explains things "regular" science cannot

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Who knows, there´s more disinformation out there as proper possibilities.

For all we know they live in a sort of phantom zone like in the superman film (2)/ and comics.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Listen, gravity attracts everything right? Well so do magnets! They just aren't as powerful as Earth's magnet. Your source is incorrect.

Hmmm Gravity vs Magnetism... hmmmmm Lemme see I got something about that...

Ah yes here it is...
Spinning magnets yes thats the ticket You have to spin them to get antigravity...

They call that a Levitated Dipole... Earth, the Moon and other planets are dipoles... the principal is simple..

LDX
The Levitated Dipole eXperiment

Welcome to the Levitated Dipole eXperiment (LDX) web site. LDX is a novel experimental device designed to explore the physics of plasma confinement in a magnetic dipole field. What makes it unique? Besides levitating a 1/2 ton superconducting ring, we will conduct the first experimental test on the theory of plasma confinement by adiabatic compressibility. If this concept turns out to be correct, levitated dipoles may one day make an attractive magnetically confined fusion energy source.

SOURCE

Okay keynotes here...
Levitated = Antigravity
Magnetic Dipole Field - Magnetism

Who is studying this?
Columbia University's Dept. of Applied Physics
MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center
Department of Energy's Office of Fusion Energy
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Sandia Laboratory
Air Force Research Laboratory...

Yep they look "Mainstream" to me...

This device can be a fusion power source and a space ship drive... requires minimal shielding, has little waste and uses Helium 3... you know.. the stuff they are mining on the Moon?

For a more layman approach to spinning magnetic fields vs antigravity (gravity shielding as its referred to at Los Alamos)

do a google search for the Searle Effect or check out my page on that
SEARLE EFFECT

Magnetism and Gravity Shielding are most definitely related

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't really want to get stuck in another thread LOL but since John is anxiously waiting the "City" images I will toss a few into the pot here. The rest of the Moon images are in John Lear's Moon Pictures thread so no need to duplicate..

But here are a few clips from 2209... this set scanned from an old Apollo Mission book... before editing

Unretouched...

Color Highlighted

Negative image

And here is the area of the "Industrial Complex"

Now I will go find some more Hollow Moon stuff

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Not read the entire post - any one know about helium 3? Apparently hydrogen when used in a fusion reaction produces far too many neutrons to be practicable. Helium 3 (which is abundant on the moon, and economic to collect!!) can be used instead.

Cheap Electric any one?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Not read the entire post - any one know about helium 3?

Ummm did you read two post back? Might give you a hint who might know about Helium 3

25 tons (1 shuttle load) will power the entire US for 1 year
Several million tons on the moon lying on the surface effectively
Enough energy to power the planet for the next few thousand years with no polution

Current value estimated at 5.3 billion per ton...

But I bet the new Helium Barons will never let a bit of it come to Earth, after all they need to power those Moon and Mars bases NASA has a term ISRU

Now about that Hollow Moon Theory...

Hollow Moon
Category: Space and Astronomy

A theory that suggests that the moon is a large hollow sphere. Backed up by little evidence, but still regarded by some as a possibility, hollow moon theory originated during seismological tests on the moon following the Lunar landings. This occured most notably in November 1969 after seismometers were set up on the moons surface by the astronauts of Apollo XII.

When the Lunar module had taken off, heading back to earth the astronauts discarded the ascent stage of the lunar module, dropping it on the moons surface, smashing the craft and creating a tremor that was picked up by the seismometers and when the NASA scientists heard the data stream, they couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

The moon was ringing like a bell and continued to do so for around an hour. After they had had a chance to analyse the seismological information, NASA declared that the moon seemed to be a hollow sphere with a metallic layer around 34-40 metres deep.

SOURCE

So when you ask "Where did this idea originate?"

Seems NASA is the source

[edit on 11-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Zorgon,
There is no link to the source of the quote in that article. Do you have one? Where did they get that quote? Is it from a tape or a NASA article? I've seen it before but I've never seen a source mentioned?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join