It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE PEOPLE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Face it... the blacks want revenge for what white people did to black people.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackdude

Face it... the blacks want revenge for what white people did to black people.

I thought you were against what this guy was saying why quote this?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think I will chime in on this one:
What I find really sad about this entire video tape is he references stuff that has happened before his life time and uses it as an excuse for his life now. And instead of being a leader stating that as an african american that it is time for them to stop all of the BS, the criminal activity and to work to come together to rebuild the city into a place they could be proud of, all he does is bad mouth the very people they are asking money for. I don't know, I figure that he needs to realize that you can not get money from the dead, and by statements like that is exactly what groups like the klan live to hear, to point at and say see we were right.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I always thought that Africans sold africans ... Especially the prettier woman ... For more than that of the not so prettier Females.. Hmmm I wonder why this was ... LOL ... Can only think of one reason ... right now .. Maybe I will think of something better later. O yeah ... Also ... I couldn't stop laughing whoever wrote .. let's meet at the Secret White People meeting place ... OMG ... I think I am crying ... hahahahh

Originally posted by Johnmike
Very similar to Malcom X.

Also, Africans sold Africans into slavery. Europeans bought them. It's not a race thing, it's easy to look at it in black and white (no pun intended), but it really isn't.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What alot of people dont think about when covering the history of the slavery of african-americans, is the huge amount of WHITE people who LOST THEIR LIVES fighting so that the blacks could have their freedom!!!

All they think about is, white = bad.

What about the people who fought to abolish slavery? Giving up their lives in combat, slaughtered, so that you dont have to be a slave any more?! What have you to say to them? Thanks for my freedom, now (edit) and die?!

I think we can all clearly see who the racists are in todays day and age... those who want to remind us that once upon a time, it existed. They want to have us pay for our ancestors mistakes... and they want to be treated differently because their ancestors were opressed.

Were YOU a slave? No? (edit)

[edit on 19-2-2007 by johnsky]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited for censor circumvention

Please review ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 20/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

What about the people who fought to abolish slavery?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by johnsky]

Although I do agree with the above statement, I believe your frustration is counter-productive.

I think the best thing to do in any debate on this topic is to remind people that they are generalising millions of people, and that there were a large amount of Americans who fought for the freedom of african humanity.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
"we have to exterminate white people off the face of this planet in order to solve the problem".

Thats sick.

And then he gets applause.

Thats even more sick. The guy is a pig, and the people appluading him are pigs.

Originally posted by Johnmike
It's not a race thing,

Are you kidding?
THe europeans weren't buying other europeans, they weren't legislating against other europeans, they didn't deny themselves voting rights, etc, in america. It hardly matters that they bought slaves for a time from blacks in africa.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Nygdan]

Nygdan I love ya man, I love your post.. but you need to read up on your American history on this topic..

Indentured Servant. That was the name given to a white slave, bought from Europe, shipped to the colonies and served in conditions no better then Blacks did under slavery. They signed a contract to work off the cost of the move from Europe, but the contracts more often then not ensured they where slave labor for a very long time, and the benefits promised where nearly non existant. At one point, when the first blacks started moving over here, a black man could have a farm, have White indentured servants, and later on black slaves. The first slaves where white, the next where indians, which knew the land and ran away.. then it was blacks.. who didnt know the land, nor the language enough to run away and survive, many captured as children and left uneducated simply grew into slavery as a culture. Raceism, pure race superiority came as an effect of living among people who looke so different and where always in a subserviant role.

As for the prick who called for the extermination of the White race, seeing as there are roughly 10 million blacks out of 300 million citizens, I think he would have a tough time.. there is a reason why King decided the only way to victory was through peace..

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Quick, get me his retinal scan files, and his DNA tests. We have to start up the white-man's mind control machine and stop him! Hush hush though, everyone wear your darkest suits and ties.
Get a cell ready in our secret black detention facility.
And upgrade our patented mind reading and manipulating retinal scanners, how did he get past them in the first place?

Oh my god.. this guy is a wackjob.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Quick, get me his retinal scan files, and his DNA tests. We have to start up the white-man's mind control machine and stop him! Hush hush though, everyone wear your darkest suits and ties.
Get a cell ready in our secret black detention facility.
And upgrade our patented mind reading and manipulating retinal scanners, how did he get past them in the first place?

Oh my god.. this guy is a wackjob.

haha

you know what would be great is if every white person that he comes around, would shut up as if they were just talking about this guy. and as he walks away start whispering to eachother. play with his paranoia till he cracks

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WoW ... is all I can say .... Other than Where is he now ?? Hiding under a rock somewhere ???? Akward ... that all the racist are geared towards Black Entertainment Television ... I am very offended by this ... LOL ... I mean is this only for Black people ? Don't they have an Entertainment Tonight ... That kind of offends me too .. Who knows Darkness is at night ... and they must be referring to Black people. Other wise it would be Entertainment Today ... Oh wait ... Maybe the Today show is a White Supremicist show .. Hmmm ... WHO KNOWS ... I do .. hahahah .. and it is never going to change ... People will always be Jealous .... it is in thier nature ... Even a Sibling to a new born Sibling. Strange isn't it the strongest connection of Family is even broken by JEALOUSY ... Maybe cause we are not of this world just put in it for a bit ... eewwwww that was deep ... LOL !

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We should get a group of people together, have them watch him, when they see him, have them turn and speak into their collar. Get him nervous. Have a few people with geiger counters aiming them at him, he doesnt know what a retinal scanner is actually for, so he probably wont know what a geiger counter is.

Have a bunch of people drive past him really slow in black official looking cars, with each person in the car wearing a black suit and tie, sunglasses. lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

We should get a group of people together, have them watch him, when they see him, have them turn and speak into their collar. Get him nervous. Have a few people with geiger counters aiming them at him, he doesnt know what a retinal scanner is actually for, so he probably wont know what a geiger counter is.

Have a bunch of people drive past him really slow in black official looking cars, with each person in the car wearing a black suit and tie, sunglasses. lol.

hahaha- i like the collar mic

that would be priceless

i approve of this message

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackdude

Im also getting very tired of white people thinking that blacks blame whites for there problems. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Tell you what, why dont all you white people actually go out and get some black friends. No better yet get a few black friends so you can actually get different views from diffrent black people.

Will you be my friend?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm not condoning what dude said, but I did notice something...

The OP put "white people" in caps. Seems to me that this is quite the shock. "What. Exterminate white people...how DARE he say that?"
Other posters have given reasons why one might think this way (again, I don't condone these thoughts).

To the white posters, don't feel threatened. This guy is HARDLY in a position to act out on his fantasies. Unfortunately, people who feel the hatred he does, but in the opposite direction sometimes DO have this power. Prime example: Margaret Sanger.

Though the old [w]itch is dead, she has left quite the legacy. Check my sig for just a taste of her thoughts about black weeds, er, I mean black people.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Back to the whole slave thing.. That was a long time ago...let it go people. we are all equals now so anyone who tried the cry baby routine should be shipped to france.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I'm not condoning what dude said, but I did notice something...

The OP put "white people" in caps. Seems to me that this is quite the shock. "What. Exterminate white people...how DARE he say that

He think he capped white people for several reasons. The first being it grabs your attention. The second being that you do not normally hear the call to exterminate any particular race of people in a public forum thus something being fairly new. The only reason White was capitalized was because it was the topic of disscussion. Black, Yellow, and Red would have been captilized as well if their extermination were being called for by any person of any race who was an educated proffessor of a respectable college.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Kleverone, I almost responded to explain myself, but didn't. Thanks.

AAC

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
AAC,

anytime

K1

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
right on panda.

I have a few friends who are not from the US, two are from brazil one from chile and another from africa. (they go to school here). And like the rest of my foreign friends they all say they cannot stand some African Americans. They dont associate themselves with them by hanging out with them. Ill try to qoute them the best I can on this subject, they say that african americans think everyone owes them somthing.

Im not a racist and I do have some black african american friends who share the same views as my foreign friends. Im also a huge fan of football and basketball, all sports that are dominated mostly by african americans players....

[edit on 102828p://2902pm by semperfoo]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think that this points out the sorry state of higher education in some of our colleges and universities:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Some interesting stuff about this guy, Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) ...

Firstly, he is quite educated. In Education. So, he's no dummy.

Kambon holds a B.A. degree in education/history, a master's degree in physical education, both an M.A. and an M.Ed. degree in education/administration, and an Ed.D. in urban education/curriculum and instruction (institutions unknown). Kambon taught at a private North Carolina college from 1982 to 2000 and at the state university from 2001 to 2005.

I'll bet he was the product of Affirmative Action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join