It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE PEOPLE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It should be how dare they say that about anyone...

He is just a Hitler that wasn't in a position of power..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I'd be really surprised if even one million are as militant as Mr. Kambon here...

??? Am I dreaming?

I think so.

If we were to figure the members and immediate families of just the Nation of Islam alone, I think that would easily pass one million.

No worries though, I think the nation is no longer waiting for the space ships to destroy Yakub's children.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
We should get a group of people together, have them watch him, when they see him, have them turn and speak into their collar. Get him nervous. Have a few people with geiger counters aiming them at him, he doesnt know what a retinal scanner is actually for, so he probably wont know what a geiger counter is.

Have a bunch of people drive past him really slow in black official looking cars, with each person in the car wearing a black suit and tie, sunglasses. lol.

I love all the ideas so far. Also, take the barcode sticker off the next thing you buy at WalMart and stick it on the window of his car...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
God, if a white person said that all blacks should be exterminated there would be an uproar.

Seems there is a new supremist group in town called the BBB.
(Black Bigotted B@@@stards) Racists obviously come in all colours not just white.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, I think that this guy is right on point! Everthing he said made perfect sense to me. Its like he was right inside my head. I'm not racist I just think that all white people should be exterminated. just like bugs. Kill whitey! White people all must die! i refuse to wake up to some white guy screwing a cigarette in my mouth and lighting it and making me smoke it! Thats BS. Whitey must die!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think the question we should be asking ourselves is he in service to himself or in service to others or neither?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Also,

Do we think that we only expose ourselves to "one Particular color" of "vehicle" per lifetime?NAH...............

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
what a champion... tellin them crackers how it is.

lol in all seriousness tho, this guys nuts and should make friends with whites like noam chomsky, howard zinn, michael moore, and bill maher and then hel realize not all honkys r bad. its the #in confederacy thats given them white boys a bad name. besides, baracks half white, so maybe he would go all king solomon on his ass... the testicle removed should go to jesse jackson.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It is reincarnation, you become that which you hate, so weather its native American, black white, yellow or brown, if you hate you become that race in your next life. Then if you do not learn from your past mistakes you bring the same mentality of hate back with you, you choose families that resonate and can raise you in the same prejudice environment. The trick is over come through tolerance and accept all people as our brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Well, white people have certainly done their fair share of starting and fighting wars and killing loads of people. Hitler was white, after all.

Like others said, it's bad thing to generalize. I'm from Philippines and an Asian and also had its fair share of persecution from the white race in our history.

But, I don't see the white race as evil. I've been to some parts of the world, lived with Caucasians. And most of them are law-abiding citizens who care for each other, just like us...

So I don't think it's the race we should be concerned about but evil chooses no race. Evil could come in any color. The evil forces are smart because they aren't racist and could take advantage of our prejudice against other races.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

God, if a white person said that all blacks should be exterminated there would be an uproar.

Ever heard of the KKK
they are growing in number now after Obama became pres

They say such things all the time

You know how many people supporting McCain on youtube publicly said kill all blacks?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Thats the point, they were slaves, because they were black. You couldn't kidnap an irish person, or any white person, and make him/her into a slave.

I'd give this book a read:

This is a study that digs deeply into this "other" slavery, the bondage of Europeans by north-African Muslims that flourished during the same centuries as the heyday of the trans-Atlantic trade from sub-Saharan Africa to the Americas.

www.palgrave-usa.com...

Over one million European Christians kidnapped and enslaved by Muslims:

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A new study suggests that a million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780 – a far greater number than had ever been estimated before.
In a new book, Robert Davis, professor of history at Ohio State University, developed a unique methodology to calculate the number of white Christians who were enslaved along Africa’s Barbary Coast, arriving at much higher slave population estimates than any previous studies had found.

Most other accounts of slavery along the Barbary coast didn’t try to estimate the number of slaves, or only looked at the number of slaves in particular cities, Davis said. Most previously estimated slave counts have thus tended to be in the thousands, or at most in the tens of thousands. Davis, by contrast, has calculated that between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

www.jihadwatch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join