It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE PEOPLE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This VIDEO was taken recently after hurricane Katrina on a puplic forum. Now I realize emotions are higher by those affected, but this man takes it to the extreme.

It reminds of the cliche with KKK leaders. They isolate, then generalize a scenario to persuade, influencing illogical psychology for indoctrination.

ie. KKK member says, "I'm just trying to get you to look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of what you see. What's wrong with that?"

AAC

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"They want to kill you, because that is part of their plan"

Guess I've not been privy to this plan, or included in this money making scheme.

God, talk about blathering...

Don't smoke if you see it as the MAN killing you.

"The only 'n-word' on the planet is the white man and white woman, we're imitation 'n-word's"

He gives the ultimatum of you either with us or against us... ahh good ol' absolutes.

You either supporting the white people, or you are for liberating Africans.

BillyPilly says:
Damn!:
He's on to us. Quick, meet me at the secret white people meeting place at midnight.

Rodger dodger!

ahhh Genocidal rhetoric, it never does any good.

We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet.

The Problem on the planet is White People.

If only he could see past his on BS and realise the NWO has it in for us all regardless of skin tone.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Each example and/or specific he mentions could be applied to or voiced by ALL races, colors, creeds, or genders. The problem he seems to be addressing would be better summed and noted as greed [IMO], which knows no racial, ethnic, cultural, nor gender-based boundaries.

I watched it twice just to be sure I was hearing him correctly.

No offense, AAC, but I think a more appropriate title would be,
"Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE ALL PEOPLE"

[edit on 18-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Each example and/or specific he mentions could be applied to or voiced by ALL races, colors, creeds, or genders. The problem he seems to be addressing would be better summed and noted as greed [IMO], which knows no racial, ethnic, cultural, nor gender-based boundaries.

Very true. He is basically generalising oppression to that of the white man. And if my memory serves me correct, it was africans selling african slaves at first. This man certainly has an agenda. What would be scary is if this man actually had a base of followers.

I watched it twice just to be sure I was hearing him correctly.

No doubt. I was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and tell the assembly they were being punk'd.

No offense, AAC, but I think a more appropriate title would be,
"Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE ALL PEOPLE"

None taken.

How funny/not funny would this be if the GOP somehow traced back the genology of Obama to this guys distant cousin, and this video gets O'reily time. NO SPIN

AAC

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Very similar to Malcom X.

Also, Africans sold Africans into slavery. Europeans bought them. It's not a race thing, it's easy to look at it in black and white (no pun intended), but it really isn't.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He is going on about white people while there is one behind him on the podium almost the whole time he is talking. That is just pure hateful and delusional. He needs to clean all the car thieves, drug dealers and pimps out of the projects, before he starts blaming white people for his problems. The minute police try the prosecute criminals in the projects, everybody clams up. People like that deserve the mess that they MAKE FOR THEMSELVES.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"we have to exterminate white people off the face of this planet in order to solve the problem".

Thats sick.

And then he gets applause.

Thats even more sick. The guy is a pig, and the people appluading him are pigs.

Originally posted by Johnmike
It's not a race thing,

Are you kidding?
THe europeans weren't buying other europeans, they weren't legislating against other europeans, they didn't deny themselves voting rights, etc, in america. It hardly matters that they bought slaves for a time from blacks in africa.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

It's not a race thing,

Are you kidding?
THe europeans weren't buying other europeans, they weren't legislating against other europeans, they didn't deny themselves voting rights, etc, in america. It hardly matters that they bought slaves for a time from blacks in africa.

uhh ... the europeans were buying other europeans, they were legislating aswell.

EDIT: the irish they were treated with less care than dogs

actually its becuase africans were selling africans that these people were denied rights. they were bought and sold as SLAVES. slaves have never had any rights. no where in the history have slaves had a voice.

they were introduced to european civilization as slaves, so naturally they were ignored.

things didnt start changing till african natives were being miss treated for being mistaken as the "african slaves".

[edit on 18/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
But the thing is, the Europeans bought the slaves from African slavers. The Europeans didn't actually enslave anyone, they bought people who were already enslaved.

Not that it was right.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

johnmike
The Europeans didn't actually enslave anyone, they bought people who were already enslaved.

They certainly did enslave them. The slave trade itself stopped after a while, that meant that they weren't going to africa to buy slaves, theyt were just using american blacks as slaves. They clearly enslaved people.

Originally posted by Glyph_D
uhh ... the europeans were buying other europeans, they were legislating aswell.

Whites were never denied the right to vote, own property, or even have the consitution apply to them on the basis of beign white.

EDIT: the irish they were treated with less care than dogs

So? They weren't kidnapped in ireland, sold into slavery, and then even their children were sold into slavery. Irish got paid poor wages because they'd work for poor wages, just like immigrants today.

actually its becuase africans were selling africans that these people were denied rights.

The sale of them in africa denied them their rights in africa. The slave sellers in west africa didn't deny them their rights in america.

they were bought and sold as SLAVES. slaves have never had any rights. no where in the history have slaves had a voice.

Thats the point, they were slaves, because they were black. You couldn't kidnap an irish person, or any white person, and make him/her into a slave.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Slavery was persecution in the eyes of colonial America; it had to be justified. Therefore the black slave became inferior, subhuman, and destined for servitude. This was the sentiment that allowed pinheads to justify their actions. I'm sure it was the same in the beginning of the slavery movement. Scratch that, back in the days of the Pharohs, it could be considered that slaves become slaves by authority rather than justification.

AAC

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nygdan your statement are acurrate for america.

but i was talking of the begining, before america(usa).

we're talkin about two different times in history.

the irish were not allowed to go into stores, they were openly beat in public. they could not find jobs. in europe there used to be signs that said "no dogs or irish". im just pointing out it crossed color thats all.

one reason we had a revolution, is becuase people with power over communities in the americas were givin no power in the eyes of the monarchy. they were still servants of the monarchy.

AnAbsoluteCreation: though i dont entirely agree, your point does apply to the later years of slavery.

slaves were used as a proof of worth throughout history. degrading a slave would not occur, they were a means to an end. they were not the object of hate.

in history people looked at slaves the way WE look at machines. however slaves were better than machines, becuase they could anticipate your desires and such.

EDIT: typos

[edit on 18/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Very similar to Malcom X.

In his early days yes but, after a trip to Africa, he was quoted as saying:I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white, black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family, there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and with another human being.

Also, Africans sold Africans into slavery. Europeans bought them. It's not a race thing, it's easy to look at it in black and white (no pun intended), but it really isn't.

So what?
The Maori (indigenous people, contrary to what some believe) here in pre-colonial New Zealand killed each other so did that give the British the right to kill them/confiscate their lands?
Also the Europeans didn't have to buy slaves, and the fact that they did (based on the pseudo-scientific notion that blacks were mentally/physically inferior to whites) buy black slaves indicates a certain amount of racism.

Originally posted by Nygdan
"we have to exterminate white people off the face of this planet in order to solve the problem".

Thats sick.

And then he gets applause.

Thats even more sick. The guy is a pig, and the people appluading him are pigs.

Yes I agree with you that anyone/everyone promoting racial intolerance are the real subhumans. However the ironic thing is on the 'Jesus portrayed as a caucasian?' thread a certain member is (presumably) banned for calling blacks subhumans, yet 2 other members (one called 'Kill_Dwhite_oppreser'...) that openly state that 'whites' are inferior to blacks, (i.e. that whites were created by Nordic aliens and chosen by Satan to pave the oncoming of the Anti-Christ) do not suffer any consequences, except have a few posts edited for 'liberal' use of Capslock.

Anyway those a re just my views.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The guys name is Kamau Kambon and he was a professor at NC State.

Since that is a one liner and strictly against forum decorum, will add my screen name is from dbz and has nothing to do with this crazy individual.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As a white male..I have plenty to say about this....
But nothing that I can say without being banned.
There is nothing more pathetic than a person who advocates hate.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thats the point, they were slaves, because they were black. You couldn't kidnap an irish person, or any white person, and make him/her into a slave.

That is incorrect.It was done on a regular basis.
www.answers.com...
The policy helped to start a war.

[edit on 19/2/2007 by shooterbrody]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This was on CSPAN. wow...

Had that been a white man talking about exterminating black ppl on CSPAN the public outcry would have been massive. I find it to be very sad and hypocritical.

Not generalizing here, but black ppl need to stop blaming whitey for all their problems. I know thats the easiest excuse to come up with. But it wont help their cause.

This man is the type of trash that just enrages and breeds racists. This man himself is one, and it is sad that he got some applause from the audience when he said the only solution is exterminating the white man and women.
forget who sold slaves, it doesnt change the fact that it was morally wrong.
But this black man himself is ill informed about his own ppl selling out their own ppl just to make a buck..

He goes onto say that the white man is trying to make a buck off the "dieing black man" but he purposely fails to mention that smokeing and other drug related incidents (basically what he accuses the white man of doing to the black race) is common among white ppl as well. Are white ppl trying to exterminate white ppl as well just to make a quick buck? Well...according to this mans logic...yes. But he purposely ignores that to support his agenda.

Its stereotypical views like this mans that bring down our society.

[edit on 112828p://1302pm by semperfoo]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Umm, isn't this really old news? I remember this story like...at the very least, months ago (although this is the first time I saw the video).

Ether way everytime you get one crazy black guy like this, the KKK gets more members, its a vicious cycle. This sorta things happens everywhere. No progress is made. Sad fact of life...

[edit on 2/18/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, as a black man i think this is sick. I really cant stand when idiots get the public stage like that. The fact that people are even clapping for this lunatic is disgusting. And just to let all you white people know, the majority of black people would never agree to his distorted views( well the educated ones at least).

The problem is black people haven't had a positve, intelligent, and articulate leader for a long time. When Malcom X died so did the hopes and dreams of a lot of black people. So when lunatics like this start mouthing off there illogical and dumb views, black people are so eager to here a message of guidance, that reguardless of what that person's saying they still listen and cheer.

Im also getting very tired of white people thinking that blacks blame whites for there problems. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Tell you what, why dont all you white people actually go out and get some black friends. No better yet get a few black friends so you can actually get different views from diffrent black people.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, white people have certainly done their fair share of starting and fighting wars and killing loads of people. Hitler was white, after all.

Maybe the world would be a little better off if everybody was the same color. But being the same color didn't stop the violence in Northern Ireland, or the slaughter in Rwanda, or the killing fields of Cambodia.

Somebody being of a different ethnic group just makes them a little easier to pick out of a crowd and shoot, but if there are no minorities around, people seem to do just fine killing their "own kind."

Human beings are funny like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join