It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man publicly calls for the extermination of WHITE PEOPLE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
[
They certainly did enslave them. The slave trade itself stopped after a while, that meant that they weren't going to africa to buy slaves, theyt were just using american blacks as slaves. They clearly enslaved people.

yes, I agree here.

Whites were never denied the right to vote

Actually, they were. In colonial days you had to be a land owner(rich) to be able to vote thether you were white or not.

Thats the point, they were slaves, because they were black. You couldn't kidnap an irish person, or any white person, and make him/her into a slave.

Actually, they did. During the potato famine, and even before that, they were taking Irish people from ireland as SLAVES and using them in the carribean on the sugar plantations. Thats where you get the blacks who calim they are part Irish. It's because they were on the plantations in cuba and they interbreeded with other slaves.

Here was the first hit on google talking about the Irish slaves in the carribean.

www.kavanaghfamily.com...

Now, white people from lower classes in England were Indentured Servants. Essentially slaves with a limited number of years that they could be slaves. Once their contract was up, they were free again.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Somebody being of a different ethnic group just makes them a little easier to pick out of a crowd and shoot, but if there are no minorities around, people seem to do just fine killing their "own kind."

True. It isn't the reason, it is a reason.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Umm, isn't this really old news? I remember this story like...at the very least, months ago (although this is the first time I saw the video).

Ether way everytime you get one crazy black guy like this, the KKK gets more members, its a vicious cycle. This sorta things happens everywhere. No progress is made. Sad fact of life...

Yes, it's kind of a pointless troll-meme that pops up every once in a while in an attempt to rattle people's cages. If you've hung around the Internet as long as I have, your cage has been rattled so many times that you just kind of tune it out, other than for occasional entertainment value. These things also frequently have that distinctive "urban legend" aroma about them, and a little bit of backtracking on the story often reveals that nobody ever said or did what is being reported, or if they did it was too long ago to bother with.

All it needs is a "Plan For World Peace" from Robin Williams.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Martin Luther King, a man who I admire greatly would turn over in his grave, if he saw the video clip. Martin Luther King stood up for all people, regardless of colour.

He would have been a great president had he lived, but somebody like this man talking about exterminating us whites blemishes the memory of a good man.

Also, there are many white people, who are descended from black people. So by exterminating a white person; you are exterminating their black heritage.

Also, there are multi-racial couples with children. It is a disgrace that this man is advocating genocide against white people, much like what Hitler did to the Jews.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think they said that this guy was a professor at some University? I hope they fired his A$$ after making a statement like that. Although, I am not real fearful of the blacks coming to wipe out whites.

Thats why when a white person says it, it's taken ALOT more seriously. White people have attempted to wipe out other races in the past.
Of course, the holocaust is the only event where the goal was genocide and I dont remember very many blacks being victims of that. In fact, I read somewhere that hitler never considered blacks much of a threat and just wanted them back in africa, unlike the Jews. I think it was just because there werent that many black minorities at the time of the holocaust.

Slavery was not an attempt at african genocide. It was just slavery. Slavery has been around since the begining of time and continues to this day in some parts of the world.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What a nut job!

He's not going to waste his time trying to figure out why white people want to kill black people but he knows that's what they want to do. Riiight! So I guess everyone's just supposed to take his word for it.

Originally posted by Blackdude
And just to let all you white people know, the majority of black people would never agree to his distorted views( well the educated ones at least).

Blackdude, I just want to assure you that I know, and the vast majority of us knows that most black people don't feel like this guy.

Im also getting very tired of white people thinking that blacks blame whites for there problems.

I'm beginning to see this and I believe you. Again, it's some black people speaking out (like this guy on this video) who DO blame white people... and they have really loud, believable voices, and we (some of us white people) wonder about it.

And it's our responsibility to listen to the majority (and level-headed and educated) black people instead of the vocal minority before we form our opinions on that.

It's important that we get our information from people like those involved in The State of the Black Union 2007. I can't speak highly enough for this show.

No better yet get a few black friends so you can actually get different views from diffrent black people.

Good idea.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to walk up to a stranger and say, "Hello, I see you're black. Will you be my friend"?
But I hear you and I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
You couldn't kidnap an irish person, or any white person, and make him/her into a slave.

St Patrick was kidnapped from Britain and was enslaved by the Irish. He later escaped, got an education, and returned to Ireland as a free man and as a missionary.

712educators.about.com...

Edited to add - He wasn't an isolated case. The Barbary Pirates kidnapped and sold into slavery millions of (white) Euros and (black) North Africans.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
In fact, I read somewhere that hitler never considered blacks much of a threat and just wanted them back in africa, unlike the Jews. I think it was just because there werent that many black minorities at the time of the holocaust.

I've been researching that for a while and it's mostly true. Ever read about a black nazi youth member?

Anyways, this video was funny, same as the reactions.

I think you guys need to wake up and realize just how many black people in the U.S. truly feel this way. Sure it might not be all of them, but it is definitely more than a few.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

No better yet get a few black friends so you can actually get different views from diffrent black people.

Good idea.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to walk up to a stranger and say, "Hello, I see you're black. Will you be my friend"?
But I hear you and I agree with you.

Agreed. Well, it's easy enough if you are Stephen Colbert...

Ya know, I think this really boils down to the fact that some people are jerks. Some jerks are white, some are black, some are asian, hispanic, you name it... in every race or ethnic division, you will find some that are jerks.

Some jerks express their jerkiness at work, some when they are behind the wheel of a car and some express it through race.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
I think you guys need to wake up and realize just how many black people in the U.S. truly feel this way. Sure it might not be all of them, but it is definitely more than a few.

Do you think the percentage of black people in the US that feel this way is significantly different than the percentages of other races in the US that want to kill off people different than themselves? i.e. white supremists, or anti-semites (real anti-semites, not just people who criticize the policies of the government of Israel), etc.

I do not have the answer; this is a real question. My uneducated guess is that those percentages are roughly the same for all races/religions/etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar However the ironic thing is on the 'Jesus portrayed as a caucasian?' thread a certain member is (presumably) banned for calling blacks subhumans, yet 2 other members (one called 'Kill_Dwhite_oppreser'...) that openly state that 'whites' are inferior to blacks, (i.e. that whites were created by Nordic aliens and chosen by Satan to pave the oncoming of the Anti-Christ) do not suffer any consequences, except have a few posts edited for 'liberal' use of Capslock.

Serious??? I'm going to check into that.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

I'm also interested in your thoughts (or anyone's) thoughts on this. We've been dealing with white supremacists for a while now, some of them pretty serious nut jobs like the guy on this video, and (in my opinion) they aren't a serious threat.

If the percentages of crazy black people are comparable to the percentages of crazy white people, then, yeah, it may be more than I think, but I'm not sure it would be a problem.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Im also getting very tired of white people thinking that blacks blame whites for there problems. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Tell you what, why dont all you white people actually go out and get some black friends. No better yet get a few black friends so you can actually get different views from diffrent black people.

That's very true. The majority of black people has quit doing that a looong time ago. Everyone is finding a way to get ahead like all races do. Some succeed, some don't. Those that are successful, consider their own selves; their thoughts, attitudes and actions to be the deciding factor for what happened in their lives.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic
Do you think the percentage of black people in the US that feel this way is significantly different than the percentages of other races in the US that want to kill off people different than themselves? i.e. white supremists, or anti-semites (real anti-semites, not just people who criticize the policies of the government of Israel), etc.

I think that it might be a bit higher, I'm not totally sure though. It goes back to the whole race war thing that has been circulating in the U.S. for a while. While political correctness has castrated many white housholds, the idea of "the war" is still very much alive in the black community.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm also interested in your thoughts (or anyone's) thoughts on this. We've been dealing with white supremacists for a while now, some of them pretty serious nut jobs like the guy on this video, and (in my opinion) they aren't a serious threat.

No, I don't think that they are a threat either, yet.

Edit to add
Mind you I am just talking from the southern California perspective ( where I was born and raised). It has always been pretty racially charged out here, despite what people seem to believe

[edit on 19-2-2007 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some interesting stuff about this guy, Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) ...

Firstly, he is quite educated. In Education. So, he's no dummy.

Kambon holds a B.A. degree in education/history, a master's degree in physical education, both an M.A. and an M.Ed. degree in education/administration, and an Ed.D. in urban education/curriculum and instruction (institutions unknown). Kambon taught at a private North Carolina college from 1982 to 2000 and at the state university from 2001 to 2005.

Public Announcement

The paramount concern of white people is Dr. Kamau Kambon

I'm a 'white people' and I never heard of him before... Interesting things he has to say on that page though.

Thanks phoenix, for your response. What I'm thinking is even if 10% of blacks in the USA felt like this guy, that's like 3.5 million people. If the movement were that big, I think someone here would know about it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I'd be really surprised if even one million are as militant as Mr. Kambon here...

??? Am I dreaming?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You know what's funny??? Looking at the pictures and video's of Kamau, it seems to me that he has some Caucasian features. In other words... Besides his African ancestry, he may have partly European ancestry. Just like millions of other black people in the U.S. have.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How can he say that when he knows its not all of us.
Was the whole world in the KKK, No.
Not all of us are racist and he is just assuming when one does it they all follow and i know for a fact that many people in the world are definately not followers.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You know, Bullet Proof, that's the problem with talking in generalizations. When someone says "White people want to kill us." He's right and he's wrong.

There are SOME people who would like to exterminate black people. That's just a nasty fact of life. And those people are most likely white. So, to say, "White people want to kill us." is accurate to a point.

But it's also just as accurate to say, "Women are manipulative" or "Men are jerks". Because there is some truth to the statements. In other words, there are some manipulative women and some jerky men.

We just have to keep an open mind and "Real Eyes" that these statements don't tell the whole story. Not by a long shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like white people is going to walk around in the near future, saying things like: "Is it because I'm white?".

Face it... the blacks want revenge for what white people did to black people. Here's another example of blacks treated like s***t and in their own homeland: Apartheid (in South Africa).

If blacks treated whites like whites treated blacks in the past... Then the thread's name would be "Man publicly calls for the extermination of BLACK PEOPLE". To me its perfectly understandable, to why they are acting like this. Thats what happens when people oppress each other.

The old will forget, but the youth will remember.

Memories are a b*tch.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is very complicated as we all surely agree. What is confusing is:

Hurricane Katrina and all of the conspiracies about redirected ice trucks, abandoned FEMA trailors, and response time. White men giving blankets of typhoid fever to the indians nefariously. Supression to the ghettos and projects that forces survival into the hands of willing criminals and drug dealers, while honest blacks watch them get rich and controlling reluctantly. Racial Profiling by police. Minoritiy schools get funding cutbacks creating an even more hostile environment amoung the oppressed. All the great African American leaders were either assassinated or their charactor was challenged.

All those examples are not reasons for delusional justification, they are excuses for that. The fact is that racism is often a SCAPEGOAT for many other unresolved mental issues. Now I am not sayiing that racism doesn't exist, I'n saying that it doesn't have to exist. Racism/territorial disputes are fundamentally instinctual to animals, not evolved humans.

The fact that this man is educated and still sees the world for what he thins it is means this: He himself has issues with his own skin color, and has harbored demons about it for many years. If he is only part African it could have a bigger effect as most bi-racial people embrace one side over the other to curb the uncertainty of their pedigree.

And the fact that people were clapping in this video is frightening for a few reasons. This man should not be allowed to promote this rhetoric in the name of other people, when it is his lack of positive direction in life and his own hate embraciing. But is vulnerable ears hear this propaganda they may assume that the rumors are true, and jump on the bandwagon.

As for how many people believe the white man is evil... ALOT. Mexicans, Indians, Blacks, Arabs, S. Americans. I have heard rumors (here in LA, CA) about Mexicans having so many childen to one day take back the land they lost in the mexican/American war. ( I wonder if they'll give us back the 15 million we paid for it?
)

Anyway, in conclusion, this kind of bigotry can reach a critical mass if it is not addressed and dealt with accordingly. All men are EQUAL & deserve all the chances that they make for THEMSELVES. The people that choose not to worl hard, and embrace resentment, will be victims of this kind of delusion.

Remember, this stuff feeds the fire. KKK members probably show this video at recruitmwnt seminars now.

BTW, I love ALL!

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join