It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone out there who knows what this really is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, after a few hour's work, I've made some concept sketches of what your creature may look like. Tell me if its close or if it needs any modifications.

This is a sketch of how the face may possibly look. It has werewolf-ish features, but the snout is flattened and the teeth were enlarged to give it a caiman kind of look.

This is a sketch of how the rest of the body may look. Its pretty similar to the strange features that you described. I didn't get a chance to shade or color it though. -.-"

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow Soldier, Great Drawings! But I don't think that this hoa..Guy will be responding anytime soon, he hasn't responded once since his original post, first sign of uncertainty (getting caught), second is responding with a lame statement. Watch carefully. Anyways, like most people alreayd figured out, the descriptions of your creature is what gvies it away. ''Deer, 25 ft up a tree'', ''so some kind of bear maybe?'' No, because it has hoofs, did yu ever see a horse climb a tree? Stands BIPEDAL, on his 'Hoofs' with staggering claws, (its hard to throw things up a tree with long fingernails) and a cat like snout....Give me a break.
So, in all, its a Tree-Climbing Deer-Throwing Hoof-Walking Tall Feline, Huh?
Anyways, we don't need a riddle to figure this one out guys.

Peace out.

-Jimmy-

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i thinks its called an "imagination".

jk

who told you that something was back there, was it someone you trust?
because im thinking you got punked. someone dressed up in a halloween costume and stung a deer up a tree. Which can be dangerous, to the person because if i was in your position it would be dead

dont ever dress up as bigfoot!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Next time do some pictures use a camera or videocam, no need for violence. Carry a digital camera with you all the time, also if you get it it will make you a star and maybe some money. But because so many stories have been told people need a bit more to be impressed by.

Also there was an article now lost I thik about these creatures that are from another dimention, they probably shapeshift who knows but it all sounds related will look for the link.
www.anomalist.com...
Anyway it was in the link above but the story was last month ago or December. have a look it's about big cats and other animals involved in some interdimentional realm.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
After looking at Bluesoldier's pictures, here's what immediately came to mind

Computer game creatures for the lose

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Kill it, take the carcass to a local vet and wait for a response. Otherwise this story is pretty much cock & bull. Not saying that youre crazy or anything but you dont have any proof so what else can I say.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
And I suggest either a Winchester rifle or a Finland made rifle, if you cant get a rifle then a Magnum Revolver or a Desert Eagle will do the trick. I wouldnt reccomend a shotgun, too messy, but hey whatever kills it kills it. Id personally shoot it in the legs and behead it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well, i doubt Leech is coming back. For whatever reasons he's dodging this thread, it better be a good one. At least I got some drawing practice in.

If anybody else has had some kind of eye-witness experience in seeing a creature or beast not yet known to science, i'd be more than happy to draw a concept sketch of it. Just be sure to give me a detailed description of whatever you've witnessed. And please, only REAL eye-witness accounts people! No more werewolf/alligators with hooves and spikes on its back.

*By the way TheWalkingFox, funny picture you found

[edit on 2/24/2007 by TheB1ueSoldier]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lol, it sort of sounds like a huge alien, from the movie Alien. I have my doubts about this to be honest, but if you are actually serious, I would go and get a camera, get in-focus shots of it, kill it, get some of its body tissue, hide it, and then call out the press. That way, if the government tried to cover it up, you'de have the photographs, people, press and the tissue sample to back it up. Who knows? For that sample scientists might pay you millions if not billions of dollars.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am amazed you saw everything in such detail concidering it was dusk. Dusk is a very wierd time of day to encounter such a creature. the shadows and wierd light play tricks. Not saying that you didn't see anything at all but it might not be what you think you saw. But I am still intersted if you are able to get footage. Seeing as how you havent responded to anyone questions I have huge doughts this took place and it is just a attention thread.

But then again maybe he tried to film it in the woods and was eaten

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lmao. Doubtful. If hes telling the truth at all. Here are the three most likely possibilties.

1: He was high.
2: He just saw a bear.
3: It was some malevolant being from another time.

I'm betting on 2 and maybe 1 personally

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Classic case of someone reading a description of a mythical creature and then creating a post that says - hey 'mythical creature forum type people' any idea what this is.....

I know without a doubt that if somehting like this happened to me - the last thing I would do is ask for help on a forum. I might discuss it at some later date, but my ass would be straight off to the local police and or press.

The story doesn't hold up, the usual lack of evidence crap is there (for a change) and I imagine the ususal crap excuses for lack of evidence will be forthcoming.

You've earned yourslef a few ATS points now stop waisting our time or provide some evidence.
i couldnt agree with you more. if this happend to me i would of tried to kill it if i suceeded in killing it i would then take pictures and then i would post this on ATS and have every news station i could get a hold of at my house. i think this guy is full of it.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
yup, hes gone. it was obviously a hoax.

oh and by the way, alot of you are mistaken, i do believe there is a species of goat that climbs trees (they have hooves, it isnt actually impossible). but i tihnk this is a bull story anyway, no truth in it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
in all honesty, if I encountered that I wouldn't have the guts to go after it. Though if it was visiting my backyard I would try and get ahold of some firepower and snipe that bitch out next time I saw it. But I personally think this story is a fake.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That is a classic deamon. It has wings, hooves and eats large amimals. If I were you I'd get myself a crucifix, holy water and some silver bullets for my next expidition.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
ah.................................. are you still alive Leech?

Wig

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The OP was written like it was a work of fiction. I think it was a personal viral campaign to draw attention to his/her "gift" hoping to get us to go and read about the gift and comment on that.

If it frequents the garden - buy a camera.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Leech if you don't reply soon I'm going to assume that you've been taken (ripped into pieces) by that THING.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think it's a hoax and I realy think you should find somthing better to do then waste our time.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why are people so quick to call things hoaxes?
Surely every single thing that gets reported can't always be a hoax.
I'm not saying the person isn't a "hoaxer" but I'm not saying he(?) is either.
Maybe he was going to post more but then was driven away by the bad attitudes and posts accusing him of being a hoaxer / his story of being a hoax and people making fun of him after he saw others posts.
Maybe the thing was real and finally
got fed up with some human not being smart enough to stay out of the way.
The thing is if he never shows up again to tell us more about it , people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Because we can't really know for sure what's going on if we aren't able to be there to investigate and / or aren't being told more about it from either the original poster or somebody else who might've seen the thing. Even if the person really was lying , jumping the gun and making snap judgements , it's just as bad.

Blue Soldier , you're a great artist. I'm jealous.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by k24601]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join