Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone out there who knows what this really is?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The reason I have not told cops or newspaper is because they would probaly have me commited...and that would suck

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
if i told you i had a donkey called kevin who ate toads, you'd think i was strange. but if i told you it while riding on him while his nosebag croaked, you'd think i was perfectly sane. after all, i've provided the proof.
if you have a film in your posession to back up what you say, nobody's going to have you comitted.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Batty
if i told you i had a donkey called kevin who ate toads, you'd think i was strange. but if i told you it while riding on him while his nosebag croaked, you'd think i was perfectly sane. after all, i've provided the proof.
if you have a film in your posession to back up what you say, nobody's going to have you comitted.

i don't think i could have said it better myself.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leech_2
Ok first things first why is it every time some one younger than twenty says they saw a creature every one thinks there lying?

Everyone doesnt automatically disbelieve anyone younger than 20... but I hope you understand why everyone
on this thread thinks you're lying.

You didnt just claim to see a bigfoot, lizardman, thunderbird or "known"
cryptoid. No....you were within 10 feet of the "Dark One", as you call it...
an 8 foot tall bipedal beast with a cat head, caiman snout, clawed forelegs,
hooved hind legs and a protruding, ridged spine.

We will continue to wait for the photos.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Lot's of people under the age are taken seriously, I am seventeen and I think I am given just asmuch respect as anyone else on here

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fitz2008
There are two alternatives i think either youre making it up for attention or youre delusional, if I had to guess Id say the first one.

Hear Hear! I'm open minded but this sounds a bit.. well... like standing in a unicorn poo. If you did see it and you can get a photo.. you could make some serious pennys/cents!

It does sound physically and biologically unlikely though.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fitz2008
There are two alternatives i think either youre making it up for attention or youre delusional, if I had to guess Id say the first one.

I agree, it's like you are creating a character to make youself feel important or to get some attention.. " I call it the dark-one"

And you say you have seen it regulary in your yard yet you don't take any photos or video of it.

I know if something like that was coming into my yardon a regular basis i would be there ready with a camera.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sorry just read throught the remainder of the posts and it seems you do have pictures bu oh wait.. There seems to be obstacle after obstacle for you to get them to the board. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Definately sounds like a night-creature to me!
I await these pictures though.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm sarting to lose faith in you getting those picture. It's been more than a month and the pictures are still not here.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck the wolfman 41
I'm sarting to lose faith in you getting those picture. It's been more than a month and the pictures are still not here.

My guess is this. There will be no pictures he will just keep stalling then make up some excuse how someone stole the camera or they didnt turn out when he developed them. Second Option he provides pictures of something that looks really fake or can't make out quite clearly.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I expect we shouldn't be holding our breaths for leech_2 to return here... It's been well over a month since he last visited ATS, let alone gave feedback in this thread. My guess is - just like everyone else's - that this is/was a hoax - and not a good one at that. Perhaps it's time we let the thread die a silent and lonely death?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Text Orangenope

Wig

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think the post above me was the latest incarnation of leech.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, this tread has gone on for 4 moths with nothing to be put forth, only some little kid who comes on and posts some garbage

Sorry kid, didn't work this time

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think what you saw was nothing more than Bealzeboss. Satan himself! You should have bowed down and praised in his name.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dromedar
Well, since its obviously prowling the area around your
house you should take the following precautions:

Get yourself some firepower.
Get some bodyarmor.
Get some more firepower and a few friends with even
more firepower and go out there and kill that freaking
thing and show it to the cops, Im actually quite amazed
that you havent already done so.

Wtf.
Don't even listen to this fool.
First, you need to stop lying.
You did not see this thing at all, yet alone 6 times.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Weird... I just found an old thread from a kid in my school and now I found another... This guys name is Micheal Roberts, he was kinda strange... always talked to himself, and claimed to be the savior of mankind, last I heard he was in a asylum...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darxide
Weird... I just found an old thread from a kid in my school and now I found another... This guys name is Micheal Roberts, he was kinda strange... always talked to himself, and claimed to be the savior of mankind, last I heard he was in a asylum...

please explain?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well right before he 'vanished' he said something about the seeing devil and now being stalked by it everywhere he goes, I didn't belive him there, but he isn't lying about the story, he just got it a little mixed up, heres the real story...

There used to be an asylum, where the YMCA is in our town, anyway in 1967 a crazed killer roamed the streets of the town claiming to be a Were-Wolf (He'd kill his victims by breaking their necks then eating their insides) he was caught after about 4-5 victims, and locked away in the asylum, about a month later they went to transfer him to a state prison, and he managed to escape, he then fled into the woods (yes the same woods he mentioned) his body was never found some think he died shortly after, and was eatin by wild animals, while others claim his spirit still roams the woods today killing people who wander to far...

I personally think it's just a stroy told by parents to keep their children from going into the woods and getting lost...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join