It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sleeper, Milties lying to you.

When he was visiting here he asked if I would put on a pair of panties. I said no, I'm not into that stuff.

He then stated that if I did I might get a trip to Saturn.

In spite of my best judgement, and because I really wanted to see Saturn I put on the panties.

John that’s not the story I got from Milton. He said he showed up and you were running around the house in your birthday suit---not a pretty sight he said, and he told you to put on some clothing for crying out loud---which he did cry btw---

Obviously you were startled at his abrupt intrusion and perhaps you grabbed some panties off the floor that were not yours wink wink. He’ll give you that---

Thats when you showed up. Miltie said "Don't tell Sleeper I'll get back with you."

I’m not buying that either, especially since I’m having to fork over some cash for private psychological visits for him. Not sure what Milton saw that day but he is going through a difficult time trying to deal with it. And here I thought Milton had seen everything there was to see in this galaxy.

Later, you and Miltie left through the ceiling.

I have not heard from Miltie since which is just like you men/aliens.

Yeah, well, I’m still sending you the psychiatric bill

Well, I kinda like the feel the the panties, but I only wear them when my wife is shopping. And thats when I read about the 'billions and billlions' of different kinds of souls. So thats when my panties got in a knot and I nearly choked.

That’s way too much detail John, heck our next president might be reading this thread, what’s she going to think of her constituents?

I'm OK now, but this is just a warning: Milton may be an alien but he is still a two-timer! And he is lying to you if he wants to know what a grown man is doing wearing a pair of panties! HE ASKED ME!

Likely story---

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

You have mentioned us being supplied a toolbox filled with tools a few times. So I was wondering this. Are thoughts, the tools we are given in the toolbox of our minds?

Our capacity to love, hate or be indifferent are the tools of the brain. They are preprogrammed into our hard drive, and we use whichever suits us at any given moment.

I know that sounds odd, but, does having integrity begin with the thoughts in our minds? As a man thinketh, so to speak?

Integrity is the choices we make with the information we receive

Maybe Milton knows this - Do thoughts originate in our brain or our mind?

From the brain

If the brain is organic, what does that make the mind? Where are our minds located? ( no pun, intended!)

We are talking semantics here, some believe that the mind is the brain some that it’s the soul---the fact is we have one brain and one soul---the brain holds most of the data we use on a daily basis of our existence. The brain is the car, the soul the passenger that drives the car---some cars have lots of bells and whistles, some don’t. The car supplies the means to get places, the passenger turns the wheel and presses the pedals and makes the ultimate choices of where that car ends up going.

When our brain dies with our bodies, do we retain our mind with our soul, and, or, is our soul our mind?

The soul is the mind without the preloaded human software.

You have hinted that blood has something to do with our soul being linked to our bodies in past, and I was wondering also then, if since our brains need blood to work, is that what keeps our souls or mind intact?

Blood is the first gate that keeps the soul from straying off.

Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Milton, but I was baking pecan pies today! Don't ask me how, but I got to looking at those pecans that sort of look like brains and I came up with all of this today! Don't worry, the pies turned out fine!

Thanks!

Milton loves pecans, and so do I, but of all the nuts pecans and almonds give me the most trouble---Milton said I shouldn’t have pigged out on them a few years back. And then he goes into his annoying song and dance routine about “everything in moderation”. And he’s one to talk! Dang space aliens, nothing bothers them---

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

John Lear spoke of aliens on mars being like us very nice people when he spoke on coast to coast A.M.

you spoke of them being very ugly not somebody you would want to meet.
Which is it?

why havent they left that planet, do they know of us, i would assume so.
why dont they build above , they must have the technology

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

2) Before I talked about the black vortex spot. But this is something entirely different. Several times a day, every day, I see a bright flash-point. It varies in size but is usually fairly small, but extremely bright for its size. It only lasts a second or less. It is not the same as the "sparkles". What is that?

Hello:

I know what this is. Treat this with care because it is the highest form we have to creation that is communicating with your spirit. It responds to virtue and love of a higher order. It's there for affirmations and has the power to change the world. The kind of power to override anything in our known universe. What is your story because this is unusual? Stay the course.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I curious. You seem to go out of your way to make Milton a comic figure with the refrigerator stories and party with John Lear. But, in reality, Milton has to be a pretty formidable entity. But the way you write about him makes me (and probably others) think of the friendly lil' "ET" in that old movie.

Why?

Raf

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Im'a long time reader, and first time poster. I really enjoyed your blog and this thread is great too. Keep up the good work.

Question- Are all of the planets and moons in this solar system inhabited by some form of life?

kix

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sleeper, I am still here reading..thanks for all the answers....now some questions.

As you may know the Mexican people worship the virgin Mary that appeared (so they say) in the 16 century to a local and letf him a special shroud with her image prortrayed. Now the Virgin of Guadalupe Basilic is one of the most visited temples of the whole world.

Is the history true? Were they E.T.? what purpose did it serve?

I am asking that because most of the hoplessness of the mexican culture about the future and our own destiny is cemented by those beliefs and a lot of "magical" thinking, I ould appear to me that that encounter was conterproductive...care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
In your book you dont talk much about the drones on the ship......I know some stopped working but I think one was alive? Did he talk to officals...did the ETs take him back? Is he still in custody?

Is the geography books description of Pangea just an illusion? Was the earth once a large mass of land?

Since Milton is not human and has no ego...does he have a personality? He sounds very mellow and serious?

PS

Can you give us just a drip of info about the root of the middle east conflicts? Why wouldn't we believe you? We have read your blog ya know!

THanks!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by adica1]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Hi Hihorizon,

RE: the bright "flash-point"

Thanks for your reply. I have the feeling too that it has to do with confirmtion. Do you experience it, yourself? Can you give any more details about this?

... Oh, and why is it unusual?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by hihorizon

Hi Hihorizon and chutso_ha,

I see this tiny little light all the time as well. It's been that way for years. In the east they call it bindu. A tiny bright light of varying colors about the size of a lentil seed. It is also mentioned in the "Tibetan Book of the Dead" as a doorway to various realms and states of consciousness after one has passed on and they advise on which to choose, if one has the conscious volition to actually make a choice. There tends to be a lot of hoopla about it, but it's been no big deal to me. The heavens don't open or anything like that. I just use it as a reminder that I am travelling through the "bardos" right now and everything that I see is ultimately a manifestation of my own mind forms. APparently it's my own custom made reality, or illusion. That's where sleeper's "no excuses" down-to-earth stuff comes in real handy to me. I think one has to work through that annoying hate, envy, etc. before anything much will ever happen. That in itself is enough for a lifetime of work. And then you'd probably be so content you wouldn't care if the heavens ever did open up anyway.

That's my take on it.

zenfish

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

heck our next president might be reading this thread, what’s she going to think of her constituents?

Hi sleeper, I hope you're not being prophetic about the presidency already!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

How are things going?
Just one question that came to my mind, one I've been curious about...

If the 'average joe' was to see one of these human-like androids that you describe in the screenplay, would they be able to tell if they're androids or not?
If not in physical features, perhaps in the android's 'personality' ? Of course the androids job and responsibilities would be a factor, but lets just say one that we can 'relate' to.

Cheers!

ps. What do you think of Ron Paul?
...I was really hoping he might have a chance!

[edit on 29/10/07 by Navieko]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Does Milton remember back when he was at the same stage as us?
Are you able to share any insights as to what the world he was on then was like, and some of the problems he lived through in that time?
Approximately how many Earth years more advanced is Milton to us?

I am guessing that during the history of this Universe there must have been some big disasters. Are you able to tell us of the biggest disaster to have happened? Like has there been the destruction of solar systems or even galaxies in wars or the like for example, with the loss of multiple billions of people?

Is it even possible for entities that are able to travel the stars to have war as they would have reached a higher spritual level?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Hi Zenfish.

I am not so sure it is bindu. I haven't seen varied colors associated with this flash-point of white light. The light has a feeling of strong focus in it. I do have the Tibetan Book of the Dead, but I never read all of it straight through. I briefly browsed the net looking for references to Bindu and found that it is also associated with Daat, the Kabbalistic Tree of Knowledge, represented as the 11th point (or culmination of the other ten) and has a kind of negative charge to it (like in a battery) associated with manifestation. This is interesting, but I need to look more into it.

I'd also like to get more info from Hihorizon on his/her experience with it.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Dear Sleeper,
Thank's for your patience.
It is Working! You Know?

I want to know what would happen if a planet dissapear in our Solar Sistem, I mean each planet is connected the whole SS?

Hi frami

If a planet up and disappeared there would be some psychological mayhem, which almost happened when Pluto went from being a planet to a moon. Planets don’t disappear they fade away and get recycled at the furthest reaches of the SS

How is it?

Matter repels and attracts just like we humans do via our personality, but matter does it with a negative and positive charge which combine to repel like the solar wind, or attract like the gravitational pull via electromagnetic force, the magic behind matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Sleeper, is fear of ET's a programed into the human body?

Hi Izarith

Fear of death keeps us alive---for awhile anyway. Our minds are not built to comprehend the wonders above 3D---we speculate but have no clue. ETs are creatures of that which our minds can only speculate, and in the presence of such entities our circuit breakers fry. It’s not that we are programmed to fear ETs but that we are not programmed to interface with them very well if at all.

If so are ET's allowed to stop or dull the fear when they need to?

They can phase into our level, and they can give us a cookie and glass of milk, or wine, to easy our fragile nerves.

Do the dream tests count to the grade at the end of our life too?

Dream test is a misnomer, dream instructions is more what it is, kind of like a one on one tutoring on things concerning this life

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

John Lear spoke of aliens on mars being like us very nice people when he spoke on coast to coast A.M.

you spoke of them being very ugly not somebody you would want to meet.
Which is it?

Hi fella

I’m not suppose to talk about Mars or the moon, but there certainly is pockets of nice people everywhere we go, and there are also those other ugly types.

why havent they left that planet, do they know of us, i would assume so.

Some are hiding out there, those ugly ones I spoke of. And not all are free to come and go

why dont they build above , they must have the technology

There is a reason that some of that planet is a wasteland, still they do have some above ground structures. But no details allowed

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

I curious. You seem to go out of your way to make Milton a comic figure with the refrigerator stories and party with John Lear. But, in reality, Milton has to be a pretty formidable entity. But the way you write about him makes me (and probably others) think of the friendly lil' "ET" in that old movie.

Why?
Raf

Milton types are formidable to say the very least, like superman times a thousand. But they have an almost childlike quality like Clark Kent.

Milton is extremely comical and laidback because he can be---he has no human type hang-ups to weigh him down.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hi Sleeper,

Im'a long time reader, and first time poster. I really enjoyed your blog and this thread is great too. Keep up the good work.

Question- Are all of the planets and moons in this solar system inhabited by some form of life?

Hi Cyclopes

Everything is inhabited by some form of intelligent life or entities including the sun and some of the comets

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper, I am still here reading..thanks for all the answers....now some questions.

As you may know the Mexican people worship the virgin Mary that appeared (so they say) in the 16 century to a local and letf him a special shroud with her image prortrayed. Now the Virgin of Guadalupe Basilic is one of the most visited temples of the whole world.

Is the history true? Were they E.T.? what purpose did it serve?

For some Catholics the Virgin Mary is the mother of “God”. In essence she is God. Kind of contradictory to the Christian beliefs that spawned here and proclaimed that Jesus was the son of God, and therefore the one and only true god. But now we have four gods, Jesus, God the father, the Holy Spirit, and the Virgin Mary. South of the boarder Mary tops them all. Well that’s because she hasn’t met the gringo Hillary yet---

Anyway I hate messing with people’s religious beliefs, but when asked I can only give a response. All religious shrines serve multiple purposes and have ET backing. They serve to unify, to give a purpose to this often meaningless existence, and to create on economy via tourist

I am asking that because most of the hoplessness of the mexican culture about the future and our own destiny is cemented by those beliefs and a lot of "magical" thinking, I ould appear to me that that encounter was conterproductive...care to elaborate?

To fully understand and appreciate this life one needs to know their last life. But that’s not going to happen, because then this life will lose its meaning.

So to know would be counterproductive, not knowing the why and how is the only way to be productive in this world of illusions, as is every religious shrine, or political institutions that we are but slaves to.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join