It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Thanks for your last reply.

I was about to go to bed and I had an idea.

I was reading one of your other threads about Aliens and and thinking about what Milton was and how he can change reality and all.

Some one popped into my mind............. guess who...........

Q

Q from Star Trek.
HE can change shapes teleport anyone and anything.

He can do what ever he wants.

And he is funny, and they paint him in a bad light but he always helps the Enterprise "The big picture kind of a thing"

Sleeper does Milton ever remind you of "Q" not in the way he looks but in the way he does his magic?

Here is something to think about everyone............

Enjoy..........

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper what are you views on the reptiles controlling us? Are the reptiles the alien creatures that are after milton, and others like him? Are those the bad guys you are referring to? I read the information I am talking about now, can be found here: Truthism

Reptilians have been given a bad rap.

I have met a few; they were very small and lively, nothing but fun to be with.

BTW, nothing controls us, humans are stuck on this planet and others like it because they/we refuse to let go of our baggage. That’s all that is weighing us down.

Those with the most baggage are those deep into the blame game.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi, sleeper. Thank you so much for this thread and for sharing your experiences.

I'm not really sure how I found this site or this thread. I sort of just 'landed here' sometime last week and started reading. Sounds wierd, but true. And I can relate to your story so much, but I'm not sure why. It just all sounds 'right' to me. (All except the part about animals not having souls, I really believe they do..;P )

I've seen UFO's all my life and have just recently begun seeing them a LOT. Mostly during the daytime, when I used to see them mostly at night. It amazes me that more people don't see them, or at least talk about seeing them. And I live near a 'famous' Air Force Base and see a lot of military jets flying close to where I see UFO's. They always seem to show up just a little after I see something. And I'm always filled with this feeling of joy when looking at a night sky, looking at the stars. Just in awe of it all. It just relaxes me and gives me a feeling of peace.

I've also always had this very strange thought/feeling that has always frustrated me to no end. I find myself always thinking, "Why can't I get OUT of this body. I don't belong in it." I've never felt comfortable in my body or with having emotions. They seem so silly to me. Like, why? Always thought I was strange, but now I think maybe I'm not after all.

Again, thank you sleeper, what you are doing is a wonderful thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

I could have said the no smoking and fasten your seatbelt sign is on.

Is it a direct flight or a number of stops along the way, and where is the final destination?

There are no direct flights to where we are going---plenty of stops,

No final destination but plenty of turbulence, some can handle the turbulence others not so much.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Sleeper what are you views on the reptiles controlling us? Are the reptiles the alien creatures that are after milton, and others like him? Are those the bad guys you are referring to? I read the information I am talking about now, can be found here: Truthism

Reptilians have been given a bad rap.

I have met a few; they were very small and lively, nothing but fun to be with.

BTW, nothing controls us, humans are stuck on this planet and others like it because they/we refuse to let go of our baggage. That’s all that is weighing us down.

Those with the most baggage are those deep into the blame game.

Aliens are basically saying: "Unless you become like us you'll stay here on earth." Aliens are control freaks that want us all to be like sleepers friend Milton. It's those aliens that want us to put a limit on what we can or can't like. They want to take away your freedom my dear friends. A world without hate, envy, jealousy, and pride is a dull world where people are drugged up in la la land like Milton.

Do you people really think these aliens are the good guys? I mean after all they're the ones that started this sick game of life and keep you here.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
hi sleeper

Do you believe that some people are just naturally attracted to the paranormal? I ask because I've always had an intrest in everything thats paranormal ever since I was in middle school, but I don't think it was just by chance. Does our subconcious awarness attract us to the unknown like a magnet? Is that attraction a gift, or a curse? Because it definitly feels like both sometimes.

Also, are capsules a reflection of the kind of ghost it contains?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Or could it have something to do with the recessed "psychic" gene that red-haired people are prone to?

Everyone has the psychic gene to one extent or other, some call it intuition or gut feeling, and most of us know what other people are thinking. Some of us just don’t want to know and have turned the flame way down because life is difficult enough without other mental distractions.

When we have control of life’s piddly stuff, then we are more open to the bigger things in the universe. But first the head has to come up and out of the sand.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi. Well, I've never been able to tell what someone was thinking, but I've always been able to tell how someone was feeling. Either emotionally, or even if they are sick in some way. I just FEEL it. Whatever they have going on inside. Sometimes this is a good thing. But, more often than not, it's not a good thing. So many people are so miserable inside. I've had to leave places before because a person who was there had such negative emotions/vibes coming from them that it was literally unbearable for me.

We also recently bought a new house and when we would look at houses, while we were still deciding, my husband would always ask me what I 'felt' or 'picked up on' while we were inside one. He's learned to listen to what I feel. Some houses, like people, have strong feelings eminating from them. Some good, some bad, some REALLY bad. I listen to what I pick up, it has never steered me wrong.

I've always thought people that can do things like this were simply a little further along on their soul's journey than others who cannot do this. To me, it's just a normal part of who I am.

Laurie

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
It might be different. But if what sleeper says is true and most of us are here to work on nitty-gritty integrity, the bells and whistles really aren't a big deal. Interesting as hell, but no big deal, comparatively. It might become a big deal if I go through one and play with a blue being from another dimension though. I'm still too egotistical for that to happen though. Lots of dirty dishes here.

Dang zen, you hit the nail instead of the thumb on that one dude!

We love those “bells and whistles”, that’s what we look for when we buy a car, or a house, or sometimes a spouse---

It’s those blaring lights that grab our attention as we gaze in wonder and then become road kill

Why not keep the math simple?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Ohhhh, that's right! I remember now, I'm sorry I got confused with who was whom and posted incorrectly. Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by Lady-X

Do you people really think these aliens are the good guys? I mean after all they're the ones that started this sick game of life and keep you here.

Sleeper, you've mentioned that some souls never get it and have to be shipped off to never never land.

I may have a candidate.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,
Are most advanced ET's on a higher dimensional level than us? They say the Venusians are 5th dimensional, is that why we can't detect them with our telescopes?

I don’t know anything about the 5th dimension; did they put out a record once?

Ok no funny stuff, all ETs vibrate higher than we humans do, and they are not detectable by us unless they slow down a bit so that we can tune them in.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Face reality sleeper.............you're just an illusion.

Thanks Lady X

I was hoping that thing I saw in the mirror this morning was an illusion, I need to trade in that Jacuzzi of a wine glass and get me something smaller, I tried some of the hair of the dog that bit me last night and that sucker nearly took my head off----I must have got the wrong end---nice doggy, nice doggy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Dear Sleeper,
Could you tell us something about Mercury?

That’s one hot little planet, not one that the meek shall inherit

And peolpe living in the Sun?

Certainly there are people that would like a place in the sun, but the sun is very exclusive and only the higher entities with an interesting vibration can warm up their heels and souls there.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Did milton look like an FBI agent in all black when he first talked to you?

No, he looked like a jogger, did you not read the blog?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Sleeper, you've mentioned that some souls never get it and have to be shipped off to never never land.

I may have a candidate.

Mr. Lear, I only speak the truth unlike sleeper. How hope you know which side sleeper is on.

Anyway sleeper, we get it already. It angers me to no end everytime you speak about how great these beings are and how much we humans suck. Greedy aliens keeping all the FREE good stuff for themselves while we humans work hard for ours.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sleeper/Milton:

What is up with the bees.

No bees = drastic reduction of crops = inflationary prices on food = starvation for some = reinforcement of alternative food sources.

Can you comment on what is driving this phenomena?

I must confess that I’m part of the problem. It happened twenty-five years ago, one of my children a few months old was sitting near a flower pot on our patio and then started crying. I ran to her and her lip swelled up like a balloon, a bee had bit her. Well in my anger I took out a few bees.

I have since calmed down.

Some new fangled pesticides mixed in with solar activity, but the shortage will pass. Nevertheless, many other insects pollinate too but they don’t produce honey for those with a hankering for the sweet stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Mr. Lear, I only speak the truth unlike sleeper. How hope you know which side sleeper is on.

Thanks for the post Lady-X. I though you might be my wife but I just checked and she is in the kitchen having coffee and her computer is off.

As to which side sleeper is on I didn't know we were taking sides. Thats kind of an old religious concept. If you know what I mean.

Anyway sleeper, we get it already. It angers me to no end everytime you speak about how great these beings are and how much we humans suck. Greedy aliens keeping all the FREE good stuff for themselves while we humans work hard for ours.

I can appreciate your comments. Everybody wants up front.

I'm glad I met sleeper, he has changed my life for the better.

I try to live my life with dignity, grace and courage; without envy, hate or greed.

I am not always successful at that but I always try.

Thanks for your post, it is truly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have a question. I read somewhere back in this thread where you said when we 'die' we do not take our physical illnesses, such as depression, with us. That stays with the discarded body, so to speak. It is not part of the 'true' us.

What about things like how I can pick up on feelings and some people seem to have ESP, can tell the future, etc....are those because of a person's mind, and how open it is, (the brain), in which case, they would lose those abilities at physical death. Or, are those things part of the 'true' us, our spirits? And if so, we would retain these abilities.

Thanks!

Laurie

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've been reading threads from some "sleeper"
each time I log in I go deeper
as to how I got here
you can thank Mr Lear
I think his ideas are a keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>